S.sct
24-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Any news?

Thecat23
24-10-2012, 07:20 PM
1-0 Hearts.

Hibeesmad
24-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Kujabis playing...............………..........………………......... ....…,…...............….....…..................... ...............….............

grunt
24-10-2012, 07:48 PM
1-0 Hearts FT

EK_Hibs
24-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Any team news?

grunt
24-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Hibs U20: Murdoch. Gold, Kujabi, Stanton, Donaldson, Monaghan, Smith, Stevenson, Caldwell, Handling, Harris
Subs: 13 Grant, 12 Beaton, 14 Paul, 15 Wilson, 16 Baptie, 17 Doyle, 18 Court

duffers
24-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Thought hearts dominated the first half. More even in the second, but we never really created much.

big-mo
24-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Far from impressed with Murdoch in goal. I would disagree with previous post, poor in first half but better in second, for first half hour anyway. Jambos looked to be faster and wanted to win it more.
Crowd of about 4 to 5 hundred, hard to tell how many were Hibees.

cocopops1875
24-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Far from impressed with Murdoch in goal. I would disagree with previous post, poor in first half but better in second, for first half hour anyway. Jambos looked to be faster and wanted to win it more.
Crowd of about 4 to 5 hundred, hard to tell how many were Hibees.

Based purely on looks you could hazard a guess Mo :greengrin

SteveHFC
24-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Just back from Nitten as we say around here :greengrin.

Murdoch is pish :agree:

Hanlon and Galbraith were standing behind me!. Saw Gary Locke, Mr McGlynn, Fenlon and Billy Stark.

Pretty Boy
24-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Someone needs to be sacked.

Unacceptable and embarrassing.

silverhibee
24-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Someone needs to be sacked.

Unacceptable and embarrassing.

I blame Danny Galbraith. :greengrin

SteveHFC
24-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I blame Danny Galbraith. :greengrin

He was enjoying himself tonight :cb:greengrin

Capt Mainwaring
24-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Hearts much faster and stronger in first half. Far more even second half but neither keeper troubled. Comments on Murdoch based on one spill from a simple cross so let's not get too excited.

Robinson for Hearts ran the midfield and Lewis Stevenson unable to influence anything. Harris shows good pace out wide but needs to beef up physically. Though our two Centre Halves looked solid enough

SteveHFC
24-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Hearts much faster and stronger in first half. Far more even second half but neither keeper troubled. Comments on Murdoch based on one spill from a simple cross so let's not get too excited.

Robinson for Hearts ran the midfield and Lewis Stevenson unable to influence anything. Harris shows good pace out wide but needs to beef up physically. Though our two Centre Halves looked solid enough

The Hearts number 7 was class :agree:

Capt Mainwaring
24-10-2012, 08:45 PM
The Hearts number 7 was class :agree:

Agree - very pacy and good control.

Wotherspiniesta
24-10-2012, 08:46 PM

Don't want to turn this into another Stevenson debate, but if he's struggling to impose himself at under-20 level you really have to wonder if he has a future here. Heard good things about Harris :aok:. Sparky seems to think their number 7 looked a player. With a name like Billy King, he'll fit in very well at Hearts :wink:

Jonnyboy
24-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Don't want to turn this into another Stevenson debate, but if he's struggling to impose himself at under-20 level you really have to wonder if he has a future here. Heard good things about Harris :aok:. Sparky seems to think their number 7 looked a player. With a name like Billy King, he'll fit in very well at Hearts :wink:

But you have anyway :wink:

EK_Hibs
24-10-2012, 08:47 PM
With a name like Billy King, he'll fit in very well at Hearts :wink:

Sevco will likely be monitoring him with that name

Mikeystewart
24-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Would be nice if these game where played at Easter Road and season ticket holders got in for free, like the good old days, must not be cost effective.

Pretty Boy
24-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Would be nice if these game where played at Easter Road and season ticket holders got in for free, like the good old days, must not be cost effective.

Think it was Hearts home game tonight.

Agree with the general point though, always enjoyed the under 21 league games at ER. Assuming it must be to protect the pitch where possible that they're not played there anymore.

Wotherspiniesta
24-10-2012, 08:56 PM
But you have anyway :wink:

Think it's a fair point though, Jonny.

Anyway, shame for the young guns. Hopefully the first team will be ready to spank the unpaid pinkoids come January. :pfgwa

SteveHFC
24-10-2012, 08:58 PM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/564910_449008788469850_616288022_n.jpg

Hiya Kujabi Hiya Pal

Jonnyboy
24-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Think it's a fair point though, Jonny.

Anyway, shame for the young guns. Hopefully the first team will be ready to spank the unpaid pinkoids come January. :pfgwa

It's only a fair point if you choose to accept one person's opinion on what he witnessed though. We've already had differing views on Murdoch - whose is right? I suspect that if the post had said Stevenson had a decent game you wouldn't have started your post with the words "I don't want to turn this into a Stevenson ....."

I agree with your second sentence though :wink:

silverhibee
24-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Has Galbraith been sent home yet. :cb

Jonnyboy
24-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Has Galbraith been sent home yet. :cb

Allegedly he's still at the stadium and is refusing to get off the treatment table :greengrin

jdships
24-10-2012, 09:18 PM

Well you just have!!!:rolleyes:
Why don't you pick on some one else - McPake for instance who didn't look all that clever last game :greengrin:wink:

Wotherspiniesta
24-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Why don't you pick on some one else - McPake for instance who didn't look all that clever last game :greengrin:wink:

No. No. Not McPake. NEVER McPake. :love ya!:

jdships
24-10-2012, 09:34 PM
No. No. Not McPake. NEVER McPake. :love ya!:

' Never say never ' - he must be a candidate soon surely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:greengrin:wink:
Posters are beinning to get bored with slagging off Galbraith and Stevie so a new victim must be on the cards :rolleyes:

silverhibee
24-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Allegedly he's still at the stadium and is refusing to get off the treatment table :greengrin

:thumbsup:

big-mo
25-10-2012, 09:45 AM

As very few were wearing colours, as I say it was hard to tell, I would have been easier if there had been a Hibs goal or something to shout about. But from what I could tell from groans and approvals for decisions given, I would say that there would have been more than a quarter of the crowd on our side.

The pitch was also not the best but that’s perhaps how the Hearts like their home games.
Hibs only have a bucket collection for entry to their home U20 games, Hearts were £3 and £1. The turnstiles were not fully opened/closed, so as normal the Jambos would have had different figure from money collected v those claimed to be there. Anyway the guys collecting the money were having an argument about where they had parked their cars, so I walked in without easing Hearts financial plight.

Going back to Murdoch and my comment about not being impressed, their was more than one incident that made me concerned, fumbled, poor punch clearance that did not even make it's way out of the box, and apart form the goal, the major error I say was a ball across his goal which he only need to take two step of collect but left it for it to go out for a goal kick but Hearts no7 was running in on it and the defender had to make a last ditch intervention to put it out for a corner. For an experienced keeper playing in a youth team he should have been a lot more commanding and help the young lad. I am however willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he was playing with an unfamiliar defence and that he had little to do so was unable to demonstrate, shot stopping, kicking, one-on-ones etc.

oconnors_strip
25-10-2012, 10:08 AM

Those two ugly mutants that they showed up close before the Liverpool home game were there, even more minging up close!!!

cocopops1875
25-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Those two ugly mutants that they showed up close before the Liverpool home game were there, even more minging up close!!!

I'm shocked I never really believed they were real Lol

Shrekko
25-10-2012, 11:32 AM

There's only one debate left when it comes to Lewis- who is the closer relative of his? You or Jonnyboy?
:faf: