PDA

View Full Version : Auction Charity Night.

Thecat23
23-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey guys, next July I will be doing a charity auction night in aid of Cystic Fibrosis. I will be auctioning off all EPL signed tops along with SPL ones too. There will be donations from Andy Murry and Sir Chris Hoy along with some golf stuff, signed golfballs/gloves.

We're just waiting on the date of the venue to be confirmed and hoping Grant Stott will do the auctioning. There will also be a couple of footballers coming to present the stuff over to the highest bidders.

There will be a golfing event involving a couple of former Hibs and Hearts players a couple of weeks before the actual charity night and I'm getting a team together to play Hearts legends. If any of you guys would like to attend or play in any of the sporting events or even have anything you may like to give to get auctioned off for this cause let me know.

The winners of the golf and football games will be presented with trophies and we will be looking to hold this annually for the coming years. Really hope to get a couple from here to play in the legends game and have the chance to take out Robbo (joke) well maybe i'm not. :wink:

StevieT
24-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Good charity to raise funds for. My daughter has Cystic Fibrosis so I hope it goes well.