PDA

View Full Version : Betfair offer/Literally Free money

hibeedonald
22-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Anyone seen that Betfair refer and earn thing?

Basically if you refer someone to join Betfair and they deposit £25 Betfair will place £35 in your account. 48 hours after the person has used that £25 on a Sports bet of odds greater than 1/5 Betfair place £35 in their account too (which can be cashed out). Worse case scenario is you will make a tenner (but what I did was put it on Man u to win at home or something like that, then cashed out the winnings from that on top of the £35).
feel free to use this code XYFTEQGQV (my code :greengrin) but then start referring your friends etc and you will start making 35 each time, One of my mates has signed 20 people up already and made 35 quid a pop.

T&C's https://referandearn.betfair.com/en/terms_and_conditions

iwasthere1972
22-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Anyone seen that Betfair refer and earn thing?

Basically if you refer someone to join Betfair and they deposit £25 Betfair will place £35 in your account. 48 hours after the person has used that £25 on a Sports bet of odds greater than 1/5 Betfair place £35 in their account too (which can be cashed out). Worse case scenario is you will make a tenner (but what I did was put it on Man u to win at home or something like that, then cashed out the winnings from that on top of the £35).
feel free to use this code XYFTEQGQV (my code :greengrin) but then start referring your friends etc and you will start making 35 each time, One of my mates has signed 20 people up already and made 35 quid a pop.

T&C's https://referandearn.betfair.com/en/terms_and_conditions

Ah I see now. That's where the Yams got their money from.

hibeedonald
22-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Ah I see now. That's where the Yams got their money from.

If all 400000 of them cashed in on this offer...

Dropkick Murphy
22-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Used the code. It didn't give me any sort of confirmation of the deal though; does it normally?

hibeedonald
22-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Used the code. It didn't give me any sort of confirmation of the deal though; does it normally?

Don't think so, I'm pretty sure you just deposit the 25 and place the bet (do it on something guaranteed to come in) although on my account it hasn't acknowledged you using the code.

hibeedonald
24-10-2012, 08:10 PM

If your names Craig I think its worked now!