PDA

View Full Version : Tickets half season tickets

kenny-55
22-10-2012, 10:34 AM
can anyone help with this question , I will be getting a couple of half seasons when they come out one for me and one for son who is based in glasgow
if he cant get to a home game can this be used by my wife ( we all had seasons in the ff stand years ago ) dont know if the have photo/id now or what
many thanks
:thumbsup:

Ritchie
22-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Official answer - no, you are not allowed to 'share' a season ticket

Unofficial answer - you can do it as there is no photo's on the ST and the guys at the turnstyles dont really check names etc. People do it all the time.

StevieC
22-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Unofficial answer - you can do it as there is no photo's on the ST and the guys at the turnstyles dont really check names etc. People do it all the time.

Although it would depend on whether his son's ticket was a concession.

kenny-55
22-10-2012, 10:57 AM
thanks guys- no the sons season will be a normal one he is in his twentys now so full price
thats good to know he will probably make most games but its a shame to see it go to waste when his mum is happy to go in his place
:greengrin:greengrin

edinburghhibee
22-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Not always the case that your not allowed. I was playing football every Saturday a few years back and I used my uncles season ticket a few times when he was in the hospitality. First time I did it I didn't want to look daft at the turnstile so I went into the ticket office and told them I was using it and they said it was fine to do that.

I think it's more to do with folk buying student/OAP/kids season tickets and adults using them that's a big deal to them.

Kojock
22-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I have a question to about half season tickets.

Do you get to watch the first half or the second half of the game. :dunno:

MB62
22-10-2012, 01:15 PM
I have a question to about half season tickets.

Do you get to watch the first half or the second half of the game. :dunno:

This all depends on when you arrive at the ground. For example, if you arrived at 2.55pm for a 3.00pm kick off, then you can watch the first half but you would be expected to leave at half time. This is fine if Hibs are rubbish and getting beat but if they are winning then it could be a bugger.
Thing is, we don't have a facility for you to then go to a turnstile and pay for the 2nd half, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE.

Get it sorted Petrie :grr:

Ritchie
22-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Although it would depend on whether his son's ticket was a concession.

still doubt it would matter - they dont check.

kennyh
24-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Kids cards are a different colour so its easy for the guys on the turnstiles to ask an adult why you they are using a kids ST Card, not sure if they would though.

You can always say the kid has gone in already with your card and another adult. You would just look a plonker if they asked you to get them to come back to the turnstiles to prove it.

LewisHFC
25-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Does anyone know how much they will be when available?
And will they be available by Christmas?
:pfgwa

Ultrabee1-0
26-10-2012, 12:36 AM
My cousin who is 21 used my little brothers who is 4 at the first derby of the season and he got away with it no problem:)!

Lucius Apuleius
26-10-2012, 05:28 AM
My cousin who is 21 used my little brothers who is 4 at the first derby of the season and he got away with it no problem:)!

What would be the difference in price for that? In my opinion this is theft from Hibs.