PDA

View Full Version : Ross County v Hibs - who was your MOTM?

theonlywayisup
20-10-2012, 06:36 PM
:tin hat: Not a great result, but who did well in the geen and white - who was your man of the match, a thread for those that actually attended the game :coffee:

For those voting, please add your reasons why you selected your MOTM.

Sweet Left Peg
20-10-2012, 06:50 PM
McGivern. He offered an extra dimension going forward and put in some good crosses. Fairly good at the back too. Much prefer him to Maybury, as he seems to want to get forward too. Full backs are a vital part of an attack, IMO.

The best player on the pitch was Ian Vigurs (No. 11 for Ross County).

marinello59
20-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Claros. A footballer who understands that doing the simple things well is the most effective way to play the game. I can remember only one misplaced pass today.

Nuitdelune
20-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Claros. A footballer who understands that doing the simple things well is the most effective way to play the game. I can remember only one misplaced pass today.

I voted Claros also--felt safe when he got the ball. Almost did McGivern though for his industry during the game

Sir David Gray
20-10-2012, 09:01 PM
I thought McGivern, Claros, Griffiths and Wotherspoon all played quite well today.

Second half, I thought we played quite well and on another day we could have won the match.

The first half was disappointing though and I was glad to get in at half time at 2-2.

Sergio sledge
20-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Claros for me, seemed to step up a gear in the 2nd half and was a class above the rest of the players on the pitch.

FromTheCapital
21-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Was thinking between Claros and McGivern. Went for Claros as I thought he got stuck in and played some very nice passes and looked lively throughout.