PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be a Hibee.

Liam89
19-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Glanced at the league table for the first time in a while after checking the dundee score and smiled with glee as I remembered that we are sitting 2nd after 9 games played. With exceptional training facilities, a solid squad with a strong spine and a first class stadium we really are in a great position this season. :greengrin

Anyone else have a random burst of Hibs induced happiness? :flag:

Tricla
19-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Always. It's a product of not bring a foosty merrick gonk.

McD
19-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Glanced at the league table for the first time in a while after checking the dundee score and smiled with glee as I remembered that we are sitting 2nd after 9 games played. With exceptional training facilities, a solid squad with a strong spine and a first class stadium we really are in a great position this season. :greengrin

Its nice to be on an upward spiral for the first time in a wee while, getting that wee tingle in your belly on a match day.

its also a nice feeling looking at a team/squad who have skills but even more importantly in this league, desire, pride, work ethic, and passion. Guys like McPake, deegan, griffiths, Doyle etc all seem to have hunger to play, and put their all into a game. Coupled to that, a manager who also seems to be driving the club in the right direction. The squad is still a work in progress, but it's night and day from this season to last.

What's happening over the road gives a nice (smug) feeling too, but it's much more pleasureable seeing Hibs doing well than simply watching them struggle. The fact it's happening at the same time is just some icing on the cake :greengrin

hibsfan7
19-10-2012, 09:35 PM
every morning i wake up i count my bessings that i support the best team in the world

:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees

hibsfan7
19-10-2012, 09:37 PM
who cares what is going on at tynecastle they were well warned about mad vlad

sod them

hibsfan7
19-10-2012, 09:38 PM
we are on the up and they are going nowhere exept administration or worse lol

Liam89
19-10-2012, 10:04 PM
we are on the up and they are going nowhere exept administration or worse lol

who cares what is going on at tynecastle they were well warned about mad vlad

sod them

every morning i wake up i count my bessings that i support the best team in the world

I think i've found someone happier than me! :greengrin

CalgaryHibs
20-10-2012, 06:32 AM

Aye great to be ae Hibby!

Niffy
20-10-2012, 06:41 AM
In the true spirit of hibs net , we are also 2 games away from 9th place

ian cruise
20-10-2012, 06:50 AM
In the true spirit of hibs net , we are also 2 games away from 9th place

Fenlon out!!!!! :wink:

KWJ
20-10-2012, 07:02 AM
6-9 points in our next 3 games would have me very upbeat for the campaign and once again cursing the timing of my travels.

Over to you Hibees!