PDA

View Full Version : Best player

hibeefan95
16-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Who does everybody think our best player has been this season? For me it's Paul Cairney. What a brilliant player he has been since signing.

GGTTH

Humo
16-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Same here (cant believe he wasn't a SPL player) but most improved has to be Claros he is unrecognisable from last year.

:pfgwa

shetlandhibee
16-10-2012, 01:29 AM
I really coundnt tell all of our players have been brilliant this year but without mcpake or deegan I don't think we would be as solid and constant. But I also like the look of most of other players like cairney,Doyle,claros,Wotherspoon,sparky,Clancy and etc.:greengrin

hibeefan95
16-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Agree with both. Its always good when you have so many to choose from. Williams has been fantastic aswell. You could have Williams, McPake, Hanlon, Wotherspoon, Deegan, Claros, Cairney Sparky and Doyle. All have been superb.

shetlandhibee
16-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Agree with both. Its always good when you have so many to choose from. Williams has been fantastic aswell. You could have Williams, McPake, Hanlon, Wotherspoon, Deegan, Claros, Cairney Sparky and Doyle. All have been superb.

:agree:

3pm
16-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Paul Cairney.

I took him in the POY poll before the season started!

Where is that poll?!

Pretty Boy
16-10-2012, 07:13 AM
No one has let us down yet imo.

Yes, a couple have had the odd bad game but every single player looks like they want to be here, looks up for a fight and looks like they know what it means to wear the strip.

The difference from last season is night and day.

LeighLoyal
16-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Cairney for me.

Golden Bear
16-10-2012, 09:20 AM
A close call between Claros, Griffiths, Doyle and Cairney but for sheer consistency then it's got to be Claros.

Hibee87
16-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Claros for me.....his consistancy has been brilliant thus far..I would love to see his stats for possion lost when on the ball, I would also say he must have one of the best succseful pass rates in the league at the moment. Cairney has been brilliant as well, and I dont even think left mid is is favoured position I think he likes to play just behind the stirkers in an attacking midfield role, would be interesting to see him there.
Doyle has been very good as has giriffiths.

Wotherspoon must be the most improved player as I had written him off before this season as being not good enough, so glad he has proved me wrong.

We do need to keep more clean sheets but the strange thing is, its hard to say who our weak link is in defence. Clancy is solid enough Mcpake and hanlon are normally pretty much solid and williams is pretty solid - with the exception of a goal at parkhead I cant think of a goal we've lost that the keeper was to blame.......maybury was/is a decent player and although made a few mistakes seemed solid enough, however it looks like he has lost his place to mcgivern and from the game and a half he has played looks to me like a very very good addition to the team.

HoboHarry
16-10-2012, 11:22 AM
My prediction is that if McGivern stays with us until the summer, he will be our player of the year.

.Sean.
16-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Griffiths. You go into every match believing he'll get you a goal.

Heedersnvolleys
16-10-2012, 12:14 PM
I think nearly every player has been mentioned so far on this thread. That says it all for me, we are playing as a TEAM, not 11 headless chickens like last season.