PDA

View Full Version : Can we get back...

Keith_M
14-10-2012, 12:16 PM
...to the REAL football please? I'm totally p*ssed off with yet another interruption to the league season for totally pointless international football.

For once Hibs are actually doing well and it's spoilt with the second break for the usual depressing Scotland performances. I wouldn't mind quite so much if the Scotland games were actual worth having a break for but, personally, I could see them far enough at the moment.

:bitchy:

jw1410
14-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Yup, thankfully we don't have too many players on international duty, but its just asking for injuries and breaks the momentum we've been building. Waste of time.

silverhibee
14-10-2012, 12:22 PM
...to the REAL football please? I'm totally p*ssed off with yet another interruption to the league season for totally pointless international football.

For once Hibs are actually doing well and it's spoilt with the second break for the usual depressing Scotland performances. I wouldn't mind quite so much if the Scotland games were actual worth having a break for but, personally, I could see them far enough at the moment.

Whoop Whoop. :greengrin :agree:

mutley
14-10-2012, 12:30 PM
It just reminds me how really boring weekends are without football!

Gatecrasher
14-10-2012, 12:32 PM

:top marks
compared to Hibs, International football isn't even a blip on my radar

Paisley Hibby
14-10-2012, 12:42 PM

What he said :agree:

Pretty Boy
14-10-2012, 01:02 PM

This.

Sick of international football breaking up the momentum of the real football season. Can't wait for Saturday.

CB_NO3
14-10-2012, 01:11 PM
I hate international football too but am glad its happened as Mcpake and Deegan have both had injuries and it means they have had that extra week to recover.

Nevi1875
14-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Last season I was crying out for a break now I can't wait till its over. How thing change GGTTH

PeterboroHibee
14-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Ive never been a big fan of International football (apart from the tournaments), and the breaks mid-season are a pain the arse, but its even worse with Levein in charge of Scotland. Saying that however, it does give the likes of McPake and Deegan a couple of weeks off to get closer to fitness, and I think we have enough character in the team this year to not be too affected by an international break.

BroxburnHibee
14-10-2012, 02:38 PM
I loved international football until Levein got involved.

Now I just can't watch until he goes

Just Alf
14-10-2012, 04:16 PM

This! This! This!

Saorsa
14-10-2012, 04:18 PM

Now I just can't watch until he goes:agree: 4-6-0 was the last game I watched and I'll no watch another on TV, far less go tae one until he's gone.

Hibercelona
14-10-2012, 05:08 PM

Wasn't so keen on it before Levein either TBH.

Not that Levein has helped to gather my interest.

Hibernia&Alba
14-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I like to see Scotland doing well but can't pretend it means anything more than a fraction of my passion for Hibs and club football. I know some fans care about the national side just as much as their club side, but I've never shared that view, and you can't fake it.