PDA

View Full Version : Wales v Scotland - who was your MOTM?

theonlywayisup
12-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Sore one tonight. Some good displays in the first half. But over the whole match who was your MOTM?

pontius pilate
12-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I thought s. fletcher was head and shoulders above anybody else tonight. Just a shame a few didn't turn up

Soldiersteve
12-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Has to be Bale.
Good to see Fletch doing well though.

Ringothedog
13-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Just to give this vote a bit of balance. This is a quote from a Hearts fan "Steven fletcher(hibs prick!) after all the hype of pulling him back in was pish though, I'd never have him in the next squad or any future one either"

I now really believe that any yam would not know a decent footballer from a dead rat.

They are idiots of the first order:jamboclow

frazeHFC
13-10-2012, 11:04 AM
^ that is hilarious :hilarious

He won nearly every header tonight, which was more or less all he had to do with the ball being punted up to him, could have got himself a goal if he had connected with one shot, and why his goal was chopped off i will never know!

Ringothedog
13-10-2012, 01:50 PM
^ that is hilarious :hilarious

He won nearly every header tonight, which was more or less all he had to do with the ball being punted up to him, could have got himself a goal if he had connected with one shot, and why his goal was chopped off i will never know!

He led the line brilliantly and was certainly one of our better players on the night.

Mon Dieu4
13-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Just to give this vote a bit of balance. This is a quote from a Hearts fan "Steven fletcher(hibs prick!) after all the hype of pulling him back in was pish though, I'd never have him in the next squad or any future one either"

I now really believe that any yam would not know a decent footballer from a dead rat.

They are idiots of the first order:jamboclow

understandable really in recent years they have been spoilt with top class strikers like Nade, Elliott etc

jgl07
13-10-2012, 04:43 PM
understandable really in recent years they have been spoilt with top class strikers like Nade, Elliott etc

None of those were in the same class as Hans Eskilsson, to be fair.

theonlywayisup
13-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Interesting poll results! It is interesting to note that the only players to get a vote are those that Levein did not rate. What does that tell us about Levein?

The Yams comments are not even worth a mention. There were only two Scottish players that look interested and they were S. Fletcher and Commons. Also thought Maloney was ok going forward, as was Morrison, but they were posted missing in the second half.

Franck Stanton
13-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Didn't vote, didn't watch the game, couldn't care less about Scotland whilst harry Potter is in charge - tool of the first order -

ancient hibee
13-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I take it that this should read the Scottish man of the match?

ronaldo7
13-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Gareth Bale.

theonlywayisup
14-10-2012, 01:14 PM
I take it that this should read the Scottish man of the match?

Yes - the choice of options in the poll should have been a clue.