PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell Away Ticket Info?

hfc rd
11-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know the prices of this match and when the tickets go on sale? Can't find any information about it on the website and have been calling all morning but to no avail.

Any help will be much appreciated guys.

english_hibee
11-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Generally on sale 3 weeks before the game, would imagine it would be £22/£12 again

LancashireHibby
11-10-2012, 07:07 PM
They've not sent tickets to ER for ages have they? I know I've paid on the gate on my last 3/4 visits to Fir Park (the voucher episode apart, obviously).

Scouse Hibee
11-10-2012, 07:10 PM
They've not sent tickets to ER for ages have they? I know I've paid on the gate on my last 3/4 visits to Fir Park (the voucher episode apart, obviously).

:agree: Me too, I can't remember the last time I didn't PATG at Fir Park.

Taz_hibee
11-10-2012, 07:11 PM
It has always been PATG when I have gone through

.Sean.
11-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Must've been to Fir Park 10 - 15 times, and it's always pay at the gate :agree:

Wonder if they'll reduce prices? Is it on TV? The first Friday night game through there last season was rammed.

iwasthere1972
11-10-2012, 08:22 PM

I may be wrong but the last time I can recall needing a ticket for Motherwell was in May 2005 when Konte scored while sleeping on the pitch. We took over the place that day but unfortunately had to wait until the home game with Rangers (1872-2012) to qualify for Europe. Since then have always paid at the gate. Normally they never have pound coins so try and have the correct money. :wink:

hfc rd
11-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Cheers for the help guys. Much appreciated. So I basically take it that this game is most likely going to be PATG?

iwasthere1972
11-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Cheers for the help guys. Much appreciated. So I basically take it that this game is most likely going to be PATG?

:agree: Unless of course they have a power cut, a floodlight failure or forget to put the undersoil heating on the night before. :wink:

hfc rd
11-10-2012, 09:31 PM
:agree: Unless of course they have a power cut, a floodlight failure or forget to put the undersoil heating on the night before. :wink:

Won't surprise me if that was the case yet again. Fir Park is the most trampiest ground in the league.

Also one last final question. Do any of you guys know how much it will be to PATG?

Jonnyboy
11-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Won't surprise me if that was the case yet again. Fir Park is the most trampiest ground in the league.

Also one last final question. Do any of you guys know how much it will be to PATG?

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/tickets-travel/forthcoming-fixtures/

hfc rd
11-10-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/tickets-travel/forthcoming-fixtures/

Is that not the information for the Motherwell fans that are attending?

Jonnyboy
11-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Is that not the information for the Motherwell fans that are attending?

I assume they will charge us the same

iwasthere1972
11-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Can't believe that the Gorgie tramps are charging PATG Motherwell fans £25/£20 concession for their game at Tynie on the 21st October.

Reckon the guys on the gates should all wear Dick Turpin outfits complete with masks.

Robbing Barstewards.

Baldy Foghorn
11-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Can't believe that the Gorgie tramps are charging PATG Motherwell fans £25/£20 concession for their game at Tynie on the 21st October.

Reckon the guys on the gates should all wear Dick Turpin outfits complete with masks.

Robbing Barstewards.

Different prices if well fans' buy tickets in advance??:confused:

Whilst on that site, noted Ross County paid for the Well supporter's buses to opening fixture of season, wonder if they will offer that to us for our midweek January fixture:hmmm:

Johnny0762
11-10-2012, 09:58 PM
I assume they will charge us the same

Whilst on that site, noted Ross County paid for the Well supporter's buses to opening fixture of season, wonder if they will offer that to us for our midweek January fixture:hmmm:

Motherwell fans can watch the game and pay £4 less than us.

iwasthere1972
11-10-2012, 10:01 PM

:agree: Confusing. Can't believe those walk up prices especially concessions. No wonder the game in Scotland is on it's knees if they are charging pensioners etc £20. Even Ronnie Biggs gave himself up in the end.

Johnny0762
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
:agree: Confusing. Can't believe those walk up prices especially concessions. No wonder the game in Scotland is on it's knees if they are charging pensioners etc £20. Even Ronnie Biggs gave himself up in the end.

Concessions are £15.

iwasthere1972
11-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Concessions are £15.

We were talking about the Hearts v Motherwell fixture prices. :wink:

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash with Hearts on Sunday 21st October (KO 12.45pm) are available now from the Fir Park Ticket Office priced at:
ADULTS: £24
CONCESSIONS: £18
JUVENILE: £8
If you do not pre-purchase tickets, the price on the gates at Tynecastle will be as follows:
ADULTS: £25
CONCESSIONS: £20

Johnny0762
11-10-2012, 10:07 PM

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash with Hearts on Sunday 21st October (KO 12.45pm) are available now from the Fir Park Ticket Office priced at:
If you do not pre-purchase tickets, the price on the gates at Tynecastle will be as follows:

I do beg pardon.

JimBHibees
12-10-2012, 08:55 AM

Does that mean a kid would be charged 20 if they turn up with adult at the game with no ticket.