PDA

View Full Version : Wales v Scotland - Drinks in Cardiff

McHibby
11-10-2012, 12:28 AM
I was wondering where folk are going to be drinking before the game on Friday? I don't know Cardiff at all and neither does the mate I am meeting up with. So any suggestions would be great, cheers.

scott7_0(Prague)
11-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Pub :-)

Nah in all seriousness get yourself over to the TAMB forum there will be plenty threads on there.

tam4hibs
11-10-2012, 07:11 AM
I was wondering where folk are going to be drinking before the game on Friday? I don't know Cardiff at all and neither does the mate I am meeting up with. So any suggestions would be great, cheers.

Duno either mate, but If u hear of anywhere decent let me know! Me and a couple others just setting off now...

H18sry
11-10-2012, 07:12 AM
The city centre has plenty pubs, not much around the ground which is a 30 min walk or 10 min taxi ride. :wink:

BACK THE TEAM SACK LEVEIN

Bill Milne
11-10-2012, 08:56 AM
The Prince of Wales is just up from the main railway station and is enormous. Always a popular spot for meeting up with mates and very central.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-10-2012, 08:59 AM
The Prince of Wales is just up from the main railway station and is enormous. Always a popular spot for meeting up with mates and very central.

I'm not going on Friday, but, was speaking to one of the mates that is going and this is where his lot are heading pre-match.

McHibby
12-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Cheers guys. I think we'll start at the Prince of Wales and take it from there.

Looking forward to it :)

Hibby_Paul
12-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Prince of Wales is always a good start, use to always have a selection of cheap drinks on the go too. I mind being back in Cardiff a few years ago and it was £1 a Becks or Sol, we were in there for a while!

The walkabout in Cardiff is massive as well, downstairs is huge with a big dance floor area. A good place to go post match for a bit.

sambajustice
12-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Go to the Queens Vaults and ask for the Soul Crew...

:greengrin