PDA

View Full Version : Away games booking fee

Bowtow
09-10-2012, 03:47 PM
When I bought my season ticket I got a wee book called "our formula" which gave you the details of early bird, prices and your season ticket in details, I took the early bird option which give the beifit of NO BOOKING FEES FOR SPL AWAY GAMES...

Yepe you have guessed it I went on the site today and got whacked for £3.00 for my two tickets for me and the lad for the comming Ross County match.

Im guessing its because I used the on-line booking site, however last year I had a membership card and part of the deal with the card was no booking fees and it did not charge on line.

I suspect if I walked into the ticket office and bought my tickets I would not be charged a booking fee ST holder or not,

Bit of a con or am I doing something wrong?

wearethehibs
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
When I bought tickets to Celtic over the phone I wasn't charged a booking fee.

HH81
09-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Ring them i would expect they would do u a refund

Johnny0762
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
When I bought tickets to Celtic over the phone I wasn't charged a booking fee.

Are you sure? There is always a booking fee where tickets are not purchased in person from the store.

Saorsa
09-10-2012, 07:35 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/seasonticketmemberships/0,,10290,00.html

Season Ticket Membership 2012/13 benefits Include:
* Season Ticket Membership Card
* Access to every SPL Home fixture in season 2012/13
* No booking fees for additional ticket purchases
* Priority for away match and Cup tickets
* Access to SPL U20 league matches played at Easter Road Stadium

LancashireHibby
09-10-2012, 09:30 PM
When I bought my season ticket I got a wee book called "our formula" which gave you the details of early bird, prices and your season ticket in details, I took the early bird option which give the beifit of NO BOOKING FEES FOR SPL AWAY GAMES...

Yepe you have guessed it I went on the site today and got whacked for £3.00 for my two tickets for me and the lad for the comming Ross County match.

Im guessing its because I used the on-line booking site, however last year I had a membership card and part of the deal with the card was no booking fees and it did not charge on line.

I suspect if I walked into the ticket office and bought my tickets I would not be charged a booking fee ST holder or not,

Bit of a con or am I doing something wrong?
When you log in to the online ticketing, make sure the client reference that is showing after your name matches the one on your season ticket. I had a membership last season (that presumably has carried on to this season) and it didn't charge a booking fee for the Killie home game.

wearethehibs
10-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Are you sure? There is always a booking fee where tickets are not purchased in person from the store.

Yeah, I bought the early bird ST.

Dont know why the op was charged. Unless he used the wrong ref number

Bowtow
10-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I bought the early bird ST.

Dont know why the op was charged. Unless he used the wrong ref number

I checked that and I used the number straight from my ST card and it matches up
with my recite.
Another reason the on-line booking system should not have charged the fee is that when I bought the tickets (monday)
only ST holders could buy at that time.:dunno:

looks like ill need to phone :rolleyes:

Phil MaGlass
10-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Aye and there goes yir booking fee cash, on the phone bill

brythehibby
12-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Any other season ticket holders getting charged a booking fee online? Or anyone had this problem and had it resolved? Claiming our tickets for the celtic game and its coming up with a booking fee.

Scouse Hibee
12-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Any other season ticket holders getting charged a booking fee online? Or anyone had this problem and had it resolved? Claiming our tickets for the celtic game and its coming up with a booking fee.

It says there is a booking fee for this offer on the main site which contradicts the ST no booking fee for additional tickets blurb.

Golden Bear
12-11-2012, 12:41 PM

For what it's worth I have a Hibs Membership and I don't get charged a booking fee for tickets that I order online.

Not that it helps you of course.

:wink:

brythehibby
12-11-2012, 12:42 PM
It says there is a booking fee for this offer on the main site which contradicts the ST no booking fee for additional tickets blurb.

Its only a few quid but its a bit annoying when they've said you wont get charged if your a ST holder.