PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Sultan Golf Club - Turkey

Hibbyradge
08-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Check out one of the best courses in the world on Sky Sports 2 Tuesday to Thursday this week.

You might need to record it as it's early, but believe me, it's worth seeing.

It's even better playing it! :smug:

Hibbyradge
08-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Highlights are on in the evening too! :thumbsup:

jodjam
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM
they are looking very natty in their shorts

IWasThere2016
10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Check out one of the best courses in the world on Sky Sports 2 Tuesday to Thursday this week.

You might need to record it as it's early, but believe me, it's worth seeing.

It's even better playing it! :smug:

It looked great, D. I liked Carya better though

I scored better than McIllroy finished :cb My 5-5-3-5 beating his 7-7-5-4 :greengrin

Talk amongst our group is a 2x Pasha and 2x Sultan next time.

frazeHFC
10-10-2012, 01:39 PM
How much does a trip to a place like that cost, going for a few days and playing numerous courses? Definately something i will be doing in the future. :agree: :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
11-10-2012, 02:28 PM
How much does a trip to a place like that cost, going for a few days and playing numerous courses? Definately something i will be doing in the future. :agree: :thumbsup:

Fraz - depends on when you go - in late Sept, for all-inclusive, 4 rounds, flights, transfers, luggage etc we were just shy of £1,000. Earlier in the year is cheaper.

I used Your Golf Travel to book and stayed here: http://www.yourgolftravel.com/sirene-belek-hotel.html

The costs displayed exclude flights ..

Hibbyradge
11-10-2012, 02:46 PM

I'm going for my third time next May.

16 of us are staying at the Cornelia Diamond again, which is a top, top hotel with 5 rounds of golf at Pasha, Sultan, Carya and 2 x Faldo.

The cost is £1100 all inclusive, but that was flying from Edinburgh.

If you book for April and go from Glasgow, it will be cheaper.

Also, if you only play the courses attached to your hotel, it's cheaper still. e.g. Pasha and Sultan are attached to the Sirene. Faldo and Montgomerie are the Cornelia courses, both cracking, but very hard.

The reason we stay at the Diamond is that the bar is much better. It's open 24 hours, which is fun on the days off, and it includes bottled lager instead of the poor quality draught stuff and international spirits. We also like to play a selection of courses so we pay a premium for that.

I stayed in the Sirene in 2011 and it was fine, but the drinks left a lot to be desired.

If that's not so important to your group, then I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

frazeHFC
11-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Cheers guys, for what is included it seems a very reasonable price. Won't be doing it for a couple of years, will be more when i am in work and can afford a trip like that, but definately something i will be doing!