PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Hearts debt?

Sparky9
08-10-2012, 02:18 AM
How much are the ****bos in debt? 37 million i was told before now i'm being told 17? How have they manages to kick off 20 mill in a few years??

And im new here, Didn't mean the upgrade thing what ever it is haha:agree:

GGTTH:pfgwa

Pete
08-10-2012, 03:30 AM
Ltyf

Viva_Palmeiras
08-10-2012, 03:56 AM
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/may/HQ_M12-083_Exp31-32_Soyuz_Launch_Coverage.html

One Day Soon
08-10-2012, 06:18 AM
How much are the ****bos in debt? 37 million i was told before now i'm being told 17? How have they manages to kick off 20 mill in a few years??

I don't know the answer to your question but I think some Yams will have had a long journey back from their defeat in Glasgow yesterday. While pondering being slumped at 9th in the league they will inevitably have turned envious thoughts towards how much better Edinburgh's Scottish owned team have started the season. Thinking about the quality of our manager, our stadium and our captain has no doubt driven many of them to seek out the most pathetic morsel of comfort wherever they can find it, no matter how self-deluded.

Does that help answer your question above and the other one about empty seats?

I Mita gone on a bit longer but I Kidd you not, I'm not as young now as I was in 1986. And I see its now just after 7.0 in the morning.

Caversham Green
08-10-2012, 09:18 AM
HoMFC's debt has reduced in recent years because 'Mr Romanov' has written off £16.7m due to him that they had no prospect of ever paying. Total creditors in the accounts to 30 June 2011 was £30.2m (after those write-offs) and they made a trading loss of £8.3m for the 11 month period to that date. That equates to about £9m for a full year, so we can expect their total creditors to be just under £40m at 30 June 2012 unless 'Mr Romanov' continues to bail them out.

As a side issue, when is the Keechbag expected to be back online?

#FromTheCapital
08-10-2012, 09:35 AM

Once its finished paying off the debt that it owes to itself i believe

Hibbyradge
08-10-2012, 09:41 AM

I'm told Vlad has been buying private jets whilst refusing to play his losers at the PBS.

jacomo
08-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Even after massive write offs from Vlad, Hertz are still mired in debt and have made no progress re: the PBS, in particular the main stand. It seems they are still making trading losses too despite making cut backs to the squad.

Ouch.

greenginger
08-10-2012, 09:56 AM
HoMFC's debt has reduced in recent years because 'Mr Romanov' has written off £16.7m due to him that they had no prospect of ever paying. Total creditors in the accounts to 30 June 2011 was £30.2m (after those write-offs) and they made a trading loss of £8.3m for the 11 month period to that date. That equates to about £9m for a full year, so we can expect their total creditors to be just under £40m at 30 June 2012 unless 'Mr Romanov' continues to bail them out.

And somehow, by classing the write-off as debt forgiveness, this can translate into Accounts showing HOMFC making a profit in the last 2 years.
Man City, PSG etc should have no worries about EUFA financial fair play rules if they use Accounting Yamonomics.

Sparky9
08-10-2012, 02:50 PM

Boy who im working for told me that they got hacked haha! Hopefully they wont be back up for another few weeks.:greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
08-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't know the answer to your question but I think some Yams will have had a long journey back from their defeat in Glasgow yesterday. While pondering being slumped at 9th in the league they will inevitably have turned envious thoughts towards how much better Edinburgh's Scottish owned team have started the season. Thinking about the quality of our manager, our stadium and our captain has no doubt driven many of them to seek out the most pathetic morsel of comfort wherever they can find it, no matter how self-deluded.

Does that help answer your question above and the other one about empty seats?

I Mita gone on a bit longer but I Kidd you not, I'm not as young now as I was in 1986. And I see its now just after 7.0 in the morning.

:not worth

Tremendous reply. 'Kidd you not' :greengrin

Peevemor
08-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Boy who im working for told me that they got hacked haha! Hopefully they wont be back up for another few weeks.:greengrin

They announced it'd be offline for 2-3 days for upgrading/maintenance.

Hibernia&Alba
08-10-2012, 03:19 PM

I didn't know Yambo Hunchback was having technical problems. So where are they all congregating now? There must be another forum where those maroonic types who don't have webbed fingers and so can type, don't continuously salivate onto their keyboard, can spell very basic English and whose dreadful halitosis means they are prevented from talking to each in person can chew the cud. I hope they're coping.

Sparky9
08-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Where did they announce it??

Peevemor
08-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Where did they announce it??

It was a sticky on their main forum yesterday.

Irish_Steve
10-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Hearts - the Jimmy Saville of Scottish football - in fact, they should be re-christened Jimmy Saville FC!

Sparky9
10-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Aslong as brokeback is down, the hibs are having a party!!:flag::pfgwa

Fantic
10-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Aslong as brokeback is down, the hibs are having a party!!:flag::pfgwa

:taxi

RyeSloan
10-10-2012, 09:22 PM
And somehow, by classing the write-off as debt forgiveness, this can translate into Accounts showing HOMFC making a profit in the last 2 years.
Man City, PSG etc should have no worries about EUFA financial fair play rules if they use Accounting Yamonomics.

:aok: ODS

UEFA fair play rules would seem to me simply designed to make sure any over spending is financed in real terms to stop footballing debt and ensure players are paid rather than any serious attempt to reign in big spending. There are not exactly easy reading though so maybe I've picked it up all of it.

There is no doubt though that UEFA used Hearts as the example of what they wanted to stop in terms of finacial nonsense when they drafted Article 62. :greengrin

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/01/80/54/10/1805410_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Sparky9
10-10-2012, 09:23 PM
:taxi
Dont get it haha

english_hibee
10-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Does it matter what their debt is? Makes no difference to us. Since the end of last season Hibs are the most improved team in the SPL, a fact I doubt true Jambos would refute.

They may have bragging rights, they may have the derby victories, the 1-5 cup final, but we have been moving forward, while they are looking back........makes me feel sorry for them, in some kind of pathetic way!!

Hibercelona
10-10-2012, 09:40 PM
As if their fans are really worried about debt figures after May. :rolleyes:

Its obvious that they're clearly a poorly run club off the pitch, but on the pitch they've disgraced us over and over again. We can talk about their players higher wage packets, but that hasn't stopped other teams from beating them every now and then.

We need to beat them in January, anything less is complete failure.

Apocalypso
10-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Dont get it haha

It means Why don't you shake your ass home?

Kato
10-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Dont get it haha

Not getting much.

The Falcon
11-10-2012, 07:19 AM
As if their fans are really worried about debt figures after May. :rolleyes:

Its obvious that they're clearly a poorly run club off the pitch, but on the pitch they've disgraced us over and over again. We can talk about their players higher wage packets, but that hasn't stopped other teams from beating them every now and then.

We need to beat them in January, anything less is complete failure.

A bit dramatic is it not?

As for the rest I would not swap positions with them under any circumstances.

lord bunberry
11-10-2012, 09:06 AM
A bit dramatic is it not?

As for the rest I would not swap positions with them under any circumstances.

I think it will be a failure if we don't beat them in January. Everytime they are having a good season and were not they always win the derbys its time for us to do likewise

Iggy Pope
11-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Dont get it haha

I think you might be one or two Jimmy Savile's short of the full Graham Rix.

Pete
12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
I think it will be a failure if we don't beat them in January. Everytime they are having a good season and were not they always win the derbys its time for us to do likewise

Good grief we've went from the team we had last season to considering it some sort of failure if we don't win at Tynecastle this season! Talk about a change of mentality!

...or perhaps this is the new mentality we should adopt from top to bottom. Why shouldn't we go there expecting to win? It seemed to work for them:agree:

hibsmad
12-10-2012, 07:19 AM

Completely agree and this is something I have said many times before. Whenever Hearts are expected to beat us they virtually always do. We need to approach the games differently and have more belief. When we go into the derby as the form side then we should be expecting to win! Not feeling nervous incase we don't.