http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmW6uJZNdk

Witnessed this last night...what a waste of money! :thumbsup:

BoltonHibee
06-10-2012, 10:39 PM
What a brilliant 2nd goal

Steve-O
06-10-2012, 11:08 PM

Really was a beauty. A 19 year old on his debut as well...potential to be a star of the future. Someone tell Fenlon.

ginger_eejit
07-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Really was a beauty. A 19 year old on his debut as well...potential to be a star of the future. Someone tell Fenlon.

Fenton's goal, I'd put down as one of the best Nix goals I've witnessed, laddie making his debut after just signing pro-forms graduating from the youth academy. Bossed the midfield, some fantastic running and passing through the midfield into attack - and one of the finest "skull bashed" (as the La Gazzetta delllo Sport described it - this game was being shown live in Italy, such has the interest ADP's signing for Sydney FC has generated) goals I've ever seen

Brilliant stuff - great way to ko the season, lots of great options up front for the Phoenix, fmr Belgian international Huysegems also getting a goal on his debut.

No international break next week in the A-League means we travel to Melbourne Heart without 7 of the All-White internationalists from the team - but I think we can look forward to quite an entertaining season!

As the Yellow Fever were singing last night "You can stick your Del Piero up your arse!"

Shearer
07-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Will be at his home debut at the Allianz in Sydney, can't wait!

Iain G
07-10-2012, 02:05 AM

Was even better watching it happen at the stadium, Muscat held his pass perfectly and curled it right in and then full on Roy of the Rovers diving header...amazing way to make a mark on your professional football debut!!

Future17
07-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Muscat is still playing!!?

Do they release him from his cage before each game?!?

Sproule Three
07-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey Steve-O have you being supping the Tui bro?

What part of Australia is Wellington in? :confused:

Good performance from the mutton molesters and you gave us a doing!

Future 17 - the Muscat who is playing for the Nix is not Kevin and thankfully for the guy he is not even related to him.

Sproule Three
07-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Will be at his home debut at the Allianz in Sydney, can't wait!

I'll be there on Saturday and am at most Sydney FC home games.

A few of the Sydney Hibbies will be at the game against Melbourne Vic on 10 November . We are having a pre (and post ) match bevvy the Paddo Inn from mid afternoon.

Come along if you fancy it . More the merrier . Be a good crack meeting up with fellow Hibbies in far happier circumstances than May

PM me if you want more details. I'll be in the Paddo after game his week too I expect .

Shearer
07-10-2012, 11:59 AM
I'll be there on Saturday and am at most Sydney FC home games.

A few of the Sydney Hibbies will be at the game against Melbourne Vic on 10 November . We are having a pre (and post ) match bevvy the Paddo Inn from mid afternoon.

Come along if you fancy it . More the merrier . Be a good crack meeting up with fellow Hibbies in far happier circumstances than May

PM me if you want more details. I'll be in the Paddo after game his week too I expect .

Sounds good to me mate! I'll drop you a PM

Steve-O
08-10-2012, 07:14 AM
Hey Steve-O have you being supping the Tui bro?

What part of Australia is Wellington in? :confused:

Good performance from the mutton molesters and you gave us a doing!

Future 17 - the Muscat who is playing for the Nix is not Kevin and thankfully for the guy he is not even related to him.

I just meant 'Australian' football really...:greengrin

Manny Muscat is getting better every year...Fenlon should sign him, and Fenton who scored the diving header! :agree: