PDA

View Full Version : What i want to know is.....

proud_and_green
06-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Where are all the Fenlon naysayers now?

I think he has showed that he is a good football manager and it is also clear that the board has suppported him.

Well done PF, the team, the board and the fans who have stuck with it .... now let's kick on and do something good this season!!!!

ronaldo7
06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
:agree::pfgwa

Nuitdelune
06-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Where are all the Fenlon naysayers now?

I think he has showed that he is a good football manager and it is also clear that the board has suppported him.

Well done PF, the team, the board and the fans who have stuck with it .... now let's kick on and do something good this season!!!!

Living at home with their parents, getting their broadband paid for them

Johnny0762
06-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Pat still makes decisions which leaves us scratching our heads at times, but by gum he's putting together a decent side. Tactics and subs spot on today though. :aok:

proud_and_green
06-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Pat still makes decisions which leaves us scratching our heads at times, but by gum he's putting together a decent side. Tactics and subs spot on today though. :aok:

Aye there were times today thast i thought we were perhaps not quite under the kosh but being pressed but we are getting better every week and as you say we have a decent side now. Some of the play was just sublime, Claros, Doyle and Spoony today were moving and linking brilliantly. Sorry, actually that's crap to single them out is unfair to the rest of the team.

I hope we can keep Jorge beyond January - indeed a permanent deal would be brilliant