PDA

View Full Version : Auction This Seasons Home Top Signed by The team - Auction for CRUK

DebbyK
06-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi Folks
I have a signed home top that i am going to auction
I do lots of fund raising for Cancer Research UK and take part in the Dalgety Bay Relay For Life. Last year i managed with my team to raise over £4000 and would love to get close to that again.

My first step is this top. I handed in a new home top and James McPake kindly got the team to sign it for me

I am thinking that i will put the auction up for a week and hopefully it will generate lots of funds so dig deep guys

I cant post pictures but could send Mikey a picture of it to add it

Daz1875
06-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I will Bid £10
lets get this started !!

GGTTH

Hi Folks
I have a signed home top that i am going to auction
I do lots of fund raising for Cancer Research UK and take part in the Dalgety Bay Relay For Life. Last year i managed with my team to raise over £4000 and would love to get close to that again.

My first step is this top. I handed in a new home top and James McPake kindly got the team to sign it for me

I am thinking that i will put the auction up for a week and hopefully it will generate lots of funds so dig deep guys

I cant post pictures but could send Mikey a picture of it to add it

Johnny0762
06-10-2012, 08:38 PM
£25

Daz1875
06-10-2012, 08:42 PM
so we got a bidding war

£30 for me

Johnny0762
06-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Slow down and have some fun with it lol.

£31 haha:na na:

DebbyK
06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Guys i also put this on Twitter and Facebook as well and i have had an Official bid of £50 from Peter Dobosz
I so appreciate all the interest,
I will pass on Jonny's comments to Pete about slowing down but the more interest the better and all for a good cause

Johnny0762
06-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Guys i also put this on Twitter and Facebook as well and i have had an Official bid of £50 from Peter Dobosz
I so appreciate all the interest,
I will pass on Jonny's comments to Pete about slowing down but the more interest the better and all for a good cause

Sorry, the slow down comment was for Daz. :greengrin

DebbyK
06-10-2012, 08:56 PM
aw i know it was for Daz i thought it was funny too Nothing wrong with slowing down now and again :wink:

thought i would copy Pete's message as well so you know im not at it :aok:

Pete Dobosz (http://www.hibs.net/pete.dobosz) £50 for me official bid debs ;-)

Mikey
06-10-2012, 10:09 PM

Lucius Apuleius
07-10-2012, 05:38 AM
£100.01. To hell with slowing down :greengrin

Mikey
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Here's a picture of it. Click the image for a bigger view.............

DebbyK
08-10-2012, 05:54 PM
£100.01. To hell with slowing down :greengrin

Top bid so far thank you so much this will make a huge difference

I also wanted to say that the top was also Kindly donated to raise funds for CRUK by .Net member While the Chief so every penny rasied goes to charity

SuperTortolano
08-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm up for £120

DebbyK
08-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm up for £120

:thumbsup: amazing

Sparky9
08-10-2012, 07:11 PM
How much you expecting for this?

mutley
08-10-2012, 07:16 PM
What day/ time is this auction ending?

I'll go £125

DebbyK
How much you expecting for this?

I never expected anything, The top was donated to me because i do a lot of fund raising for Cancer Research UK, James McPake kindly agreed to sign it and get the team to as well, and i thought the best way to make sure that it at least went to a Hibs fan was auction it on here.
I agreed to leave it on for a week but never thought for a second it would get over £100 so i am already delighted at how much this will do for the fund raising efforts

I said a week so will run this till Friday

Sparky9
How much buy now price? Tempted to buy it but going on holiday in 4 days and the auction is 7.
GGTTH

DebbyK
08-10-2012, 07:30 PM
How much buy now price? Tempted to buy it but going on holiday in 4 days and the auction is 7.
GGTTH

I actually had not given a thought to a buy now price, I really wasnt sure how this was going to go, Let me check with my fund raising team and see what they say unless anyone else can help me out with what you think would be a fair buy now price

I so appreciate all the interest I will get back to you asap

Kris1875
08-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Ill pay £140 !!

DebbyK
08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I actually had not given a thought to a buy now price, I really wasnt sure how this was going to go, Let me check with my fund raising team and see what they say unless anyone else can help me out with what you think would be a fair buy now price

I so appreciate all the interest I will get back to you asap

really struggling to come up with a fair buy now price, Obviously we want to raise as much as possible for the charity as that is what it is all about, If you want to make an offer for buy now i can put it to them

Sorry to be so vague i really wasnt expecting this much interest. :confused:

Lucius Apuleius
09-10-2012, 05:16 AM
I actually already have on on my wall signed by the team. Reason I jumped in and put a biggish bid in (apart from still being pished from Saturday night) was to get the price up and going. Obviously I would have been delighted to pay whatever for it but thought it certainly needed a boost. Well done for working with Cancer Research Debby. My wife is also a volunteer in their shops in Stirling. I also do a wee bit for Prostate Cancer UK for obvious reasons to those who know me so appreciate seeing people trying to do somthing to eradicate this vile disease. Not seen it over on HibeesBounce? Maybe that would give you even more exposure.

DebbyK
09-10-2012, 08:08 PM
I actually already have on on my wall signed by the team. Reason I jumped in and put a biggish bid in (apart from still being pished from Saturday night) was to get the price up and going. Obviously I would have been delighted to pay whatever for it but thought it certainly needed a boost. Well done for working with Cancer Research Debby. My wife is also a volunteer in their shops in Stirling. I also do a wee bit for Prostate Cancer UK for obvious reasons to those who know me so appreciate seeing people trying to do somthing to eradicate this vile disease. Not seen it over on HibeesBounce? Maybe that would give you even more exposure.

I really appreciate your help, tbh, i am struggling keeping up with .Net never mind trying to co-ordinate the bounce as well i have only ever really been a looker rather than a poster!!!!

I think most people at one time of their life will be or have been effected by cancer... The words i normally use to desribe this afwull illness would have me banned from .Net for life.:rolleyes: I organise everything from Stars in Their Eyes to the team for Relay for Life all in a bid to raise awareness and money!!

Regardless of who gets the highest bid every person that put a bid in has helped the cause and that is amazing so feel free to keep it up!!!

Anyway we think we will just keep the auction going, obviously only serious bids on this, the lastest bid is really pushing it up so only bid if you are actually willing to pay for it. No one could actually come up with a Buy Now price so figured best to just keep the auction going.

I will close the auction at 7pm on Friday night, then can contact who ever has the highest bid to arrange payment and getting the top.

SMAXXA
09-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Ive got a signed Micha Richards Man City strip from the year the won the FA cup against Man U, signed front and back with all the badges and numbers on it. Much do you think this could go for, id probably look at donating it to charity depending on the price.

english_hibee
09-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Brilliant!!! Do you have a justgiving page or fundraising link we can donate to as opposed to bidding on this top? I probably wont make a winning bid, as funds dictate the current bid is way out of my range right now, but I would love to make some contribution.

On a similar/related note, does anyone know how Alan Maybury got on with the 10k on Sunday?

mutley
09-10-2012, 09:07 PM
What is the highest bid so far?

DebbyK
09-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Brilliant!!! Do you have a justgiving page or fundraising link we can donate to as opposed to bidding on this top? I probably wont make a winning bid, as funds dictate the current bid is way out of my range right now, but I would love to make some contribution.

On a similar/related note, does anyone know how Alan Maybury got on with the 10k on Sunday?

Maybury did the 10K in 43.53 and has raised £3K to date.. fantastic achievement

The on line link we use is related to the Dalgety Bay Relay for Life, so closes a month after we complete the 24 hour event. We will get a new in line link once the final UK event has passed and i can re post it here i appreciate the interest, It also explains a bit more about Relay for Life, Last year the Dalgety Bay event raised over £71,000.00 which was with 24 teams so a fantastic fund raiser ( and we have heaps of fun

I have no idea how much the Man City top would go for, i have been taken aback by the genorosity of Hibs fans for Charity

Highest Bid is £140 Kris1875 Ill pay £140 !!

FranckSuzy
09-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Maybury did the 10K in 43.53 and has raised £3K to date.. fantastic achievement

The on line link we use is related to the Dalgety Bay Relay for Life, so closes a month after we complete the 24 hour event. We will get a new in line link once the final UK event has passed and i can re post it here i appreciate the interest, It also explains a bit more about Relay for Life, Last year the Dalgety Bay event raised over £71,000.00 which was with 24 teams so a fantastic fund raiser ( and we have heaps of fun

I have no idea how much the Man City top would go for, i have been taken aback by the genorosity of Hibs fans for Charity

Highest Bid is £140 Kris1875 Ill pay £140 !!

Just wanted to say good for you and well done for all your (and others) efforts for this worthy cause :aok:

Kris1875
10-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Hows the bidding going ?

DebbyK
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Hows the bidding going ?

Kris you are still top Bidder at £140

Kris1875
10-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Nice one thanks for letting me know !!

mutley
10-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Do we have an end day/ time for this auction ? ( apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't see it anywhere)

WhileTheChief..
10-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Do we have an end day/ time for this auction ? ( apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't see it anywhere)

7pm this Friday. Plenty time :greengrin

mutley
10-10-2012, 08:19 PM
7pm this Friday. Plenty time :greengrin

Cheers, I'm sure I'll probably chuck in another bid by then

Daz1875
12-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Guys,
This auction ends shortly so trying to get it more visibilitiy

Cheers, I'm sure I'll probably chuck in another bid by then

StevieT
12-10-2012, 05:17 PM
what is the highest bid so far?

Mikey
12-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Looks like it's £140. I'm not sure if there's a higher bid from elsewhere.

DebbyK
12-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Looks like it's £140. I'm not sure if there's a higher bid from elsewhere.

Yip Mikey still £140 the higest bid, 29 minutes to go :thumbsup:

DebbyK
12-10-2012, 05:58 PM
last 2 minutes
No last minute bidder there to make a cheeky steal from Kris1875??????????

DebbyK
12-10-2012, 06:08 PM
last 2 minutes
No last minute bidder there to make a cheeky steal from Kris1875??????????

Kris1875 You have made the top bid, send me a PM so we can sort out getting the top and the cash, Once my on line fund raising account opens i will pay the £140 in and will post the CRUK confirmation on here for you

Thank you so much for all those that have bid and taken an interest in the fund raising i do, it is very much appreciated and will keep you all posted with how it is going

Hibs Fans Are Awesome :not worth

Kris1875
12-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Kris1875 You have made the top bid, send me a PM so we can sort out getting the top and the cash, Once my on line fund raising account opens i will pay the £140 in and will post the CRUK confirmation on here for you

Thank you so much for all those that have bid and taken an interest in the fund raising i do, it is very much appreciated and will keep you all posted with how it is going

Hibs Fans Are Awesome :not worth

I've PM'd you !!

mutley
12-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Congrats Kris1875, I wanted to bid again tonight but O2 decided to loose their signal tonight so I couldn't get online.
Enjoy and we'll done for helping a very worthy cause

Kris1875
12-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Congrats Kris1875, I wanted to bid again tonight but O2 decided to loose their signal tonight so I couldn't get online.

Thanks mate all for a good cause can't wait to get it framed and up on the wall dunno if the wife will let me put it in the living room though !!

Kris1875
12-10-2012, 07:52 PM

Thanks mate , all for a good cause can't wait to get it framed and on the wall don't know if the wife will let me put it in the living room though ??!!

Kris1875
12-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Clearly that happy I need to repeat myself !!

mutley
12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Clearly that happy I need to repeat myself !!
Haha I would be too, if I could have got online earlier it would have been mine !!!