PDA

View Full Version : Passion, commitment, passing, tackling, skill, goals and looking forward to a match

Planet Hibs
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
.....oh and top of the league! Long may it continue!

VickMackie
06-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Some of the forward play in the second half was excellent. The team linked up really well.

Really enjoyed it today.

hfc rd
06-10-2012, 05:17 PM
The feel good factor is definitely coming back. Everytime I am walking to ER, I know I am going to be entertained. Long may it continue!!

GGTTH

GreenCastle
06-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Was looking forward to ER even after the loss away last week.

You know what your going to get with the team and that's a group who look like they care.

We won't win the league or win every match but we will be fine this season :agree:

The 1st half wasn't the greatest but good to go in 1v0 - the 2nd half we looked fitter / better on the ball and dangerous going forward and scored some an excellent 3rd goal.

Fortress ER :greengrin

J-C
06-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed it today, really nice to walk away with a big grin on my face. :greengrin

No negatives but plenty positives, special mention for McGivern, who played particularly well, Doyle and Griffiths up front are a handful for any team, Claros strolled it and was just pure class, Deegan controlled the mid with Claros ( they seem to have an understanding already ), Spoony looked a lot more confident in the second half . 8/10 for the whole team today, well done.:flag::thumbsup::hibees

Golden Bear
06-10-2012, 05:32 PM
For the first time in many years, I'm really starting to think that things are moving in the right direction.

:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
06-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Agree with all of the above PLUS 'That's Entertainment' by The Jam over the tannoy at FT! :top marksGGTTH.

Hiber-nation
06-10-2012, 05:53 PM
For the first time in many years, I'm really starting to think that things are moving in the right direction.

:thumbsup:

Yep, I know it was only Dundee who are down already but the feelgood factor is back again big time :thumbsup:

Planet Hibs
06-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah even after we lost a 2 goal lead to ICT and got beat last week I was really looking forward to today, work ethic superb, thought we were well balanced and there was always the options to make a pass!

Was up near sect 43 and thought the drum would do my nut in however I was completely taken in with the enthusiasm and was great to hear the positive hibs songs throughout!! Looking forward to next home game already!

GreenCastle
06-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Other things which are noticeable - we won't get relegated or be in a relegation dog fight like last season.

Players are connecting again with the fans - right now you could watch Claros stroll it and not give the ball away all day. LG looking dangerous every week and Doyle improving every game. We are creating from out wide more than previous years with Cairney and Wotherspoon beating players every so often.

Still a long... long way to go but we are more organised, passionate and harder to beat than the last few years. The test will be showing up to derbies as this is the area where we have been badly let down over the years.

The crowd are much more patient and positive also - such a difference and the singing section were great again today - good range of Hibs songs and the drum works well :top marks