PDA

View Full Version : The 43rd minute

jon paul jones
06-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Last two home games have had a lot of goal mouth action in the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Fan power helped us get the second goal (pen) against Kilmarnock.

Inverness game had us two up by 31 minutes and coasting until the twat of a referee had 10 minutes of Thompsonesque decisions. We stood strong and the team appreciated the support when the game had turned ICT way with Williams producing a couple of great saves..

I'll be in section 43 giving it an extra shout to the team for the last 10 minutes of the first half. 43rd minute seems a good a time as any to join in.

FAN POWER :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

tamig
06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Last two home games have had a lot of goal mouth action in the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Fan power helped us get the second goal (pen) against Kilmarnock.

Inverness game had us two up by 31 minutes and coasting until the twat of a referee had 10 minutes of Thompsonesque decisions. We stood strong and the team appreciated the support when the game had turned ICT way with Williams producing a couple of great saves..

I'll be in section 43 giving it an extra shout to the team for the last 10 minutes of the first half. 43rd minute seems a good a time as any to join in.

FAN POWER :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

How do you reckon the ref cost us? From what I recall Maybury made a hash of things :rolleyes:

500miles
06-10-2012, 12:56 PM
How do you reckon the ref cost us? From what I recall Maybury made a hash of things :rolleyes:

Maybury could have just booted it out of the park ( although he would have got stick for that too), but it was a definate foul. Pepper had to go through Maybury before he got the ball, and, these days, that's a clear foul.