PDA

View Full Version : Yams Wages

Hibee87
03-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Have I missed somthing here? What ever happened to the 'punishment' for the yams not paying their players? I thought the SFA were to meet about a week or so ago to discuss possible sanctions yet its all gone quiet since they were paid about 2 weeks ago :confused:

Spike Mandela
03-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Have I missed somthing here? What ever happened to the 'punishment' for the yams not paying their players? I thought the SFA were to meet about a week or so ago to discuss possible sanctions yet its all gone quiet since they were paid about 2 weeks ago :confused:

Just be patient till Oct payday comes round on the 16th and it all kicks off again.:cb

Diclonius
03-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Six month transfer ban which resets every time they fail to pay their players on time. No "give us a couple days", no nothing. That would be it sorted. :aok:

c31
03-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Might be wrong but I believe the next SPL management meeting is on Monday the 8th, so it should be discussed then....

Jim44
03-10-2012, 03:35 PM
The fact that they paid the wages within a week or so and the apparent unwillingness of the SFA to punish teams under 'new rules' would suggest that nothing will be done about the latest hiccup. Furthermore the SFA is in the embarrassing position of not coming up with the annual payment to clubs, presumably because of cashflow problems. They may discuss the issue on Monday 8th, but I can't help feeling they wish the matter would quietly disappear.

Geo_1875
03-10-2012, 04:22 PM
SPL didn't have a contractual obligation to disperse tv monies by a specific date. Yams just cocked-up and should be punished under existing rules, old or new.

HibbyAndy
03-10-2012, 05:08 PM
There next non payment off wages is just around the corner. We just have to bide our time, They ARE on a downward spiral to oblivion IMO i believe that.

We will have our day, Just hang aboot in the meantime, They ARE going capoot!.

Keith_M
03-10-2012, 05:12 PM
The SPL won't punish them because they don't want the bad PR of Hearts claiming it's all their fault because of missing TV money. So, the Vlad tactic of not paying the players as a motivational tool worked again, as evidenced by the good result in the following game.

However, I think if they try it again, after the SPL have paid the TV money, that action will most likely be taken, however pathetic that turns out to be. That's why I think Vlad won't be attempting this again anytime soon.

Aldo
03-10-2012, 05:12 PM
There next non payment off wages is just around the corner. We just have to bide our time, They ARE on a downward spiral to oblivion IMO i believe that.

We will have our day, Just hang aboot in the meantime, They ARE going capoot!.

Fingers crossed that along with a minimum if 10 point deduction 😀

Www1875hfc
03-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I was talking to a Hearts player last night,and asked him if HOMOFC were travelling through to Glasgow on the saturday for there match against Celtic on the sunday.
He replied by saying, "your joking" we cannae afford a pre match meal never mind the overnight accommodation. :greengrin

EdinMike
03-10-2012, 05:38 PM
The SPL won't punish them because they don't want the bad PR of Hearts claiming it's all their fault because of missing TV money. So, the Vlad tactic of not paying the players as a motivational tool worked again, as evidenced by the good result in the following game.

So it's not Hearts fault for mismanaging their own money !?

I'm trying that one the next time the bank wants something. "No ma fault, work didnae pay me enough this month !!" :wink: :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-10-2012, 06:04 PM
As much as I detest them they have the luck to get away with anything and everything these days and still be so sodding arrogant about it all, just over 11 thou at the asbestos arena last Saturday paints a real good picture of a "big" team on the slide, long may it continue.

Keith_M
03-10-2012, 06:05 PM
So it's not Hearts fault for mismanaging their own money !?

I'm trying that one the next time the bank wants something. "No ma fault, work didnae pay me enough this month !!" :wink: :greengrin

That's right, it's called Yamanomics, have you never heard of it?

:greengrin:

Kato
03-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Thing is they imagine that the cut backs are down, when in reality they are only really beginning to bite. The likes of Webster, Barr, McGowan will all be unceremoniously dumped at the end of their contracts, leaving even bigger gaps to be filled by laddies and no-hopers. Any youngster who makes a mark this season will sold at the first offer.

This time next season, after another two transfer windows will see a Hearts team with real cut-backs, if they last that long.

I hope they are around for some pay-back. Those morons are still basking in what happened in May, so still have a feeling that everything is hunky dory. A sharp wake call awaits.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-10-2012, 08:49 PM
A transfer emabargo would suit the owners just now as the shifty one would have reason to not dig deep and get the manager the striker that the team so obviously needs .