PDA

View Full Version : EVander Sno

VickMackie
30-09-2012, 10:55 AM
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/sno-suffers-cardiac-arrest-pitch-081453411.html

Second time. Think he should quit now!

JohnStephens91
30-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I hope he recovers, it's a shame to see this sort of thing happen to any footballer. If anything it shows his passion for the game if he has already had a heart attack and wants to continue playing, risking his own life to do so.

Johnny0762
30-09-2012, 11:50 AM
I don't know much about the laddie's personal life but if he doesn't have a family then I can see how he might take the decision to carry on doing what he loves. Must be difficult to think of quitting.

Awful thing to happen to anyone, never mind a young, fit footballer. Good luck to him.

Hibercelona
30-09-2012, 11:59 AM
He should quit, but he probably wont. It's hard to give up something that takes up such a huge part of your life.

It's a shame for the boy that he has to go through this as he's a really good player.

VickMackie
30-09-2012, 12:22 PM
I don't know much about the laddie's personal life but if he doesn't have a family then I can see how he might take the decision to carry on doing what he loves. Must be difficult to think of quitting.

Awful thing to happen to anyone, never mind a young, fit footballer. Good luck to him.

He may also be risking it to try and save enough so he doesn't have to work which would be a shame if he died.

Surely he'll quit now.

It must be a weight on the mind of other players. They may be thinking he could collapse at any time.

Pretty Boy
30-09-2012, 12:39 PM
It's a huge risk but I suppose his way of looking at it may be that the internal defibrilator did its job.

Must be a horrendous decision to make but probably time to hang up the boots as the long term is as important as the short.