PDA

View Full Version : The Most Unrelated Period of Hibs Chat

SMAXXA
26-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Bit left field but I enjoy having a squint at this forum and see what's going on but to be honest I'm seeing a lot of total guff threads at the moment. No having a go at anyone creating these what so ever, just total non hibs, crap to read.

Has there been a less Hibs related time? Its also quite funny how when things are going well it all goes pretty quiet but when things go wrong this place is a riot ;-)

Maybe just me but its a slow Hibs news period (not that that's always a bad thing)

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 06:45 PM
It's because there isn't really much going on within the club at the moment. Everything seems to be very routine and settled behind closed doors, which can only be a good thing.

With so much going on in other areas of football such as the Hillsborough disaster, Levein being a complete tosspot & the whole mess with the greyskull zombies, it's easy to see why there are currently a lack of Hibs related threads on the board.

Speedway
26-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Hibs doing relatively well is a worst case scenario for a lot of posters.

Mikey
26-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Bit left field but I enjoy having a squint at this forum and see what's going on but to be honest I'm seeing a lot of total guff threads at the moment. No having a go at anyone creating these what so ever, just total non hibs, crap to read.

Has there been a less Hibs related time? Its also quite funny how when things are going well it all goes pretty quiet but when things go wrong this place is a riot ;-)

Maybe just me but its a slow Hibs news period (not that that's always a bad thing)

It's noticably quieter as the team isn't losing every week so there's no need to post the same thing over and over and over and over again.

The difference in volume on a Saturday night when we win and when we lose is considerable.

CRAZYHIBBY
26-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Is it just me or is this the most ironic thread ever posted:confused:

wearethehibs
26-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Agree with the above post.

Maybe start a Hibs thread ;)

Diclonius
26-09-2012, 07:11 PM

:top marks

Scouse Hibee
26-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Is it just me or is this the most ironic thread ever posted:confused:

:tee hee:

english_hibee
26-09-2012, 07:19 PM
"The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general"

I may be mistaken, but aren't all threads chatting about Hibs, or football in general?? If so, and the above is the description of said forum, then I don't see the problem.......

SMAXXA
26-09-2012, 08:00 PM
"The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general"

I may be mistaken, but aren't all threads chatting about Hibs, or football in general?? If so, and the above is the description of said forum, then I don't see the problem.......

Where did I say it was a problem?

And for the ironic post comment i fail to see how it is? Asking for peoples views on a lack of hibs content doesn't seem ironic in my view what so ever?

blackpoolhibs
26-09-2012, 08:07 PM

I disagree, name me one Hibs fan who posts here, who'd rather see us lose just so they can have a moan on here? :confused:

english_hibee
26-09-2012, 08:13 PM

And for the ironic post comment i fail to see how it is? Asking for peoples views on a lack of hibs content doesn't seem ironic in my view what so ever?

Your general implication that the chat on the board is unrelated to Hibs, would imply you see the "Most Unrelated Period of Hibs Chat" as being a problem......if I am wrong, and you don't see the lack of Hibs' specific threads as an issue, then I sincerely apologise for my assumption.

My point was simply that this forum isn't Hibs specific, its football in general too, which I believe most threads adhere to....

SMAXXA
26-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Your general implication that the chat on the board is unrelated to Hibs, would imply you see the "Most Unrelated Period of Hibs Chat" as being a problem......if I am wrong, and you don't see the lack of Hibs' specific threads as an issue, then I sincerely apologise for my assumption.

My point was simply that this forum isn't Hibs specific, its football in general too, which I believe most threads adhere to....

No need to apologise absolutely this is a football forum in addition to just Hibs. I wasn't implying that it was an issue just an observation that there's a sever lack of Hibs content. I look on this site and if I don't see anything worth reading I don't view, recently I havnt seen anything worth reading hence my post. Btw that not worth reading IMO.

Each to their own what to post just my take on things just now.

WhileTheChief..
26-09-2012, 08:27 PM
I disagree, name me one Hibs fan who posts here, who'd rather see us lose just so they can have a moan on here? :confused:

:top marks

Never understood why some on here think that way. It's total nonsense.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2012, 09:01 PM

Me, I'm f*****g furious at how well we're doing.

Sickens me to the core to see this recent period of stability.

Get it up ye Hibs :fenlon:

blackpoolhibs
26-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Me, I'm f*****g furious at how well we're doing.

Sickens me to the core to see this recent period of stability.

Get it up ye Hibs :fenlon:

:greengrin

hibsbollah
26-09-2012, 09:12 PM
As 'most unrelated period of Hibs chat' is a sentence that means absolutely nothing and is grammatically way off the 'wrong' scale, you've got a cheek complaining about anyone elses posts :hilarious

sahib
26-09-2012, 09:16 PM

I never want us to lose, or even draw, but when we do I like to come on here and read the anguished posts. It makes you feel better to let others do the weeping and moaning for you.

SMAXXA
26-09-2012, 10:01 PM
As 'most unrelated period of Hibs chat' is a sentence that means absolutely nothing and is grammatically way off the 'wrong' scale, you've got a cheek complaining about anyone elses posts :hilarious

You still on duty PC Grammar? I admit poorly worded, the sentiments remain the same. I believe elses is actually spelt "else's"

1-1 :-) you still living in that glass house?

Pretty Boy
26-09-2012, 11:13 PM

Exactly.

There's a lot less to discuss when things are going well and long may it continue.

SRHibs
27-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Speaking of "total guff threads"...

SRHibs
27-09-2012, 01:16 AM
You still on duty PC Grammar? I admit poorly worded, the sentiments remain the same. I believe elses is actually spelt "else's"

1-1 :-) you still living in that glass house?

Was just an example of Muphry's Law.

Hibrandenburg
27-09-2012, 05:45 AM

He said "posters" and not "Hibs fans". Therein lies the problem. (wink)

Phil D. Rolls
27-09-2012, 07:12 AM

Seeing as the bulk of this thread is about Hibs, it's unfair for people to suggest it's not Hibs related. Besides, you've raised a good discussion point about how the board operates, and some of the answers have been interesting. :agree:

--------
27-09-2012, 08:15 AM

This post is an excellent example of what you're referring to, I'd say. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
27-09-2012, 08:29 AM
He said "posters" and not "Hibs fans". Therein lies the problem. (wink)

I know that, but the way i read it he was impl
ying it was Hibs fans, maybe i'm wrong? :confused:

I'm sure he will come along and clear it up one way or another.

or maybe not.