PDA

View Full Version : The Ginger Whinger App..........

Gettin' Auld
26-09-2012, 04:33 PM
CELTIC manager Neil Lennon is to become the first football boss to have his own mobile phone app. The Hoops chief will keep fans with iPhones and Android phones up to date with his news. Glasgow software firm Matadort Sports are making the app for Lennon, 41, who is also a keen Twitter user. He told his online followers: “My app is being released in October and I hope you like it.

“It’s exciting stuff for your mobile phones.”

Parkhead fans lapped up the hi-tech announcement on the Northern Irishman’s Facebook page. Fan Randy McWain posted: “My wife has an iPhone. I’m going to convince her to get this.”

Lennon will keep fans updated on what music he is listening to, movies he is watching and will run competitions on the handset gadget.

Well it shouldn't take too long before the wee turd gets himself banned for saying something stupid...............FFS - Celtic fan Randy McWain? HaHaHa!!

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 05:10 PM
They want to know what music he listens to and what movies he watches?

They'll all be dying their hair next.

Piqué
26-09-2012, 05:51 PM
sad very sad

Dinkydoo
26-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Randy McWain has to be a fake name :faf:

Aside from that, it sounds like Twitter and Facebook are able to do pretty much everything he is planning on using the app for......seems all a bit pointless if you ask me.

Jones28
27-09-2012, 10:04 AM
I thought this was going to be some sort of spoof thread...but it's actually happening?!

Eyrie
27-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Will it provide helpful hints on how to blame someone else for your own failings?