PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Well tonight

LancsHibs
26-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Good luck to Motherwell, representing to '11' tonight. Hope they put the lower division upstarts firmly in their place and really upset the cream bun loving media who will praying for a Newco win!!

LeighLoyal
26-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Obviously I hope they pump the zombies, but McCall will likely roll over like a good Sevco dog. :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
26-09-2012, 03:21 PM
'Mon the S pee - ell !

:lolrangers:

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 03:21 PM
No doubt nothing will go Motherwell's way in this game. They'll have a "professional" in charge to ensure things don't.

Although, hopefully Motherwell make sure The Rangers don't finish the game without any "short-term" injury woos.

JimBHibees
26-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Obviously I hope they pump the zombies, but McCall will likely roll over like a good Sevco dog. :rolleyes:

no chance. Would expect Motherwell to win 3-1 or so.

JJP
26-09-2012, 03:46 PM
'Mon the 'Well (for tonight at least). Not interested in listening to the drivel we will have to hear if 'The Rangers' were to win tonight.

Pretty Boy
26-09-2012, 04:01 PM
C'Mon Well tonight.

Then I hope they slump dramatically.

blackpoolhibs
26-09-2012, 04:02 PM

Why?

Elephant Stone
26-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Hope all of our friends over at Sevco enjoy their big day.

.Sean.
26-09-2012, 04:06 PM

One of the strangest statements i've ever read on here. :confused:

I don't think i've ever wanted a team other than Hibs to win a match as much as tonight. I hope 'Well ****ing turn them right over. Spank Rangers and put 50,000 Huns right in their place.

adhibs
26-09-2012, 04:22 PM
would be delighted if motherwell win. hopefully they do but you never know with the decisions rangers get

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 04:35 PM
'Mon the 'Well (for tonight at least). Not interested in listening to the drivel we will have to hear if 'The Rangers' were to win tonight.

I predict a very controversial penalty for The Rangers, which will see them beat Motherwell who will have 3 perfectly good goals chopped off for absolutely nothing. Then a news story in the sun and the record tomorrow about how Motherwells lack of challenge was down to financial armageddon...etc

Broken Gnome
26-09-2012, 04:57 PM
I don't think i've ever wanted a team other than Hibs to win a match as much as tonight. I hope 'Well ****ing turn them right over. Spank Rangers and put 50,000 Huns right in their place.

Damn right. This is an important one. Doubt a country's ever been united behind one team in a domestic game before.

iwasthere1972
26-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Well we can't be swayed by past results as they've never played against each other.

Come on the Steelmen.

down-the-slope
26-09-2012, 06:18 PM
predictions for time of first inappropriate song :rolleyes:

easty
26-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Rob McLean is the double of Timmy from South Park.

HH81
26-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Nightmare 1-0 rangers :-(

SteveHFC
26-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Liam McLeod can **** off

down-the-slope
26-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Come on Well jeeze they have got stage fright

oconnors_strip
26-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Liam McLeod can **** off

Totally agree! If 3rd division rangers are beating Spl league leaders at ibrox and it proves they should be an Spl team then surely queen on the south should be also since they beat us.

Will be tweeting him some nonsense later!!

Westie1875
26-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Some shocking defending from Motherwell there

down-the-slope
:rolleyes:

mutley
2-0 Huns

Biggie
26-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Motherwell are *****....40,000 Huns all getting semis at the thought of showing Scottish fitba they are the people. Argh ******g hate them.

down-the-slope
26-09-2012, 07:33 PM
only crumb of comfort right now is how sore it will be if Well turn this round

EdinMike
26-09-2012, 07:35 PM
This lot are Top of the SPL !? First time I've seen any of Motherwell this season and I hope it's just an off night for them...

leither17
26-09-2012, 07:40 PM

Wouldnt be the 1st time he has either i seen it on the news earlier he didnt want to play the rangers he will have told them to concentrate on the league or something like that at HT

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 07:41 PM
This lot are Top of the SPL !? First time I've seen any of Motherwell this season and I hope it's just an off night for them...

I don't. I really hope they are as rank rotten as they are displaying tonight.

Heisenberg
26-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Whats that? Lee McCulloch elbowing someone? Not surprised at all :rolleyes:

whiskyhibby
26-09-2012, 07:47 PM
I have to say that Mutherwell are absolutely honking tonight, no pace or cutting edge, they are being outplayed

EdinMike
26-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Rangers screaming for Fair Play while Dean is down... Irony !

cabbageandribs1875
26-09-2012, 07:55 PM

are you hoping they play better in league games :confused:

hibby19
26-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Commentator is infuriating. Banging on about a 3rd division team beating an SPL team, they pay at least twice the wages of every other team in country (bar Celtic)! Is it really such a surprise?

Also, made my blood boil a bit hearing that shower singing Deano's name.

VickMackie
26-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Rangers screaming for Fair Play while Dean is down... Irony !

Did you see McCulloch going in with a hard shoulder on that big Daley when Shiels was down. Daley just shrugged him off. :faf:

Shiels looks like he's fitting in to being and orc quite well.

cabbageandribs1875
26-09-2012, 08:00 PM
the SPL is STILL a far far better place without the horrible vile tax-dodging bigoted hunish neanderthal orcs in it :agree: and long may it continue, it should be made Law that they don't get back in :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
26-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I ****ing hate rangers. And Scottish football.

cabbageandribs1875
26-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Commentator is infuriating. Banging on about a 3rd division team beating an SPL team, they pay at least twice the wages of every other team in country (bar Celtic)! Is it really such a surprise?

you would think he would do his homework, he should know that every other scottish club would be able to invest in the playing staff if they were tax dodgers as well :agree: makes me ******g puke

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Some Jambos claiming that they would have beaten Rangers tonight.

Aye right then. :rolleyes:

Onion
26-09-2012, 08:09 PM

:agree: Reminds me SOOOO much about the horrendous condescending ENGLISH commentators of the 80s and 90s. In fact that guy would be well suited to follow following RFC down to Engerlund when we FINALLY get shot of those Huns. Fact is, it is a HUGE occasion for the Huns and their Glasgow Media - sad really.

VickMackie
26-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Commentator - It didn't look like there was 3 divisions between the teams. Erm, well duh. If you stuck Man United in League 2 with practically the same squad then the same would happen if they played Fulham.

SteveHFC
26-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Every Sevco fan can **** off!

VickMackie
26-09-2012, 08:12 PM
McCulloch wants three points aswell. :faf: Not for 3 years yet!

S.sct
26-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Ach well the diddy teams turn SPL teams over every now and then. Watching that underlines how happy i am that the zombies are in the third division.

TomoHFC
26-09-2012, 08:18 PM
I never knew you can get 3 points in a cup

ekhibee
26-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Regardless of how 'against the grain' it may sound, Rangers thoroughly deserved to win today. I was also quite chuffed, not because Rangers won, but because Motherwell were totally pish, and I reckon we'll beat them. Totally gutless display.

cad
26-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Motherwell squad must have lumped on Sevco going by that performance

Onion
26-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Regardless of how 'against the grain' it may sound, Rangers thoroughly deserved to win today. I was also quite chuffed, not because Rangers won, but because Motherwell were totally pish, and I reckon we'll beat them. Totally gutless display.

:agree: Maybe because they are one of the few "welcome", hun-friendly clubs in the SPL. Agree, I though Well were v poor and didn't look as up for it as the Huns - but that's no surprising. This was a cup final for the 3rd Div tax cheats. They'll get the mini-Huns in the next round and have an almighty love-in at HunBrox (care of HMRC) or at the Pink Palace (care of EDC).

ekhibee
26-09-2012, 08:59 PM
:agree: Maybe because they are one of the few "welcome", hun-friendly clubs in the SPL. Agree, I though Well were v poor and didn't look as up for it as the Huns - but that's no surprising. This was a cup final for the 3rd Div tax cheats. They'll get the mini-Huns in the next round and have an almighty love-in at HunBrox (care of HMRC) or at the Pink Palace (care of EDC).

Yep, totally sums it up for me Onion, and no chance of a touchline spat with those two buddies in charge as well. Wonder if McCall patted all the Rangers players on the back after the game.

ekhibee
26-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Motherwell squad must have lumped on Sevco going by that performance

We'll probably hear some brief pish from McCall about how 'Rangers thoroughly deserved to win today', just in time to get to BetFred before it closes.

grunt
26-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Commentator - It didn't look like there was 3 divisions between the teams. Erm, well duh. If you stuck Man United in League 2 with practically the same squad then the same would happen if they played Fulham.

Good point. Why do none of the commentators mention this? Rangers aren't in SFL3 because of the standard of their team! They still have a squad worth many times every other Scottish club bar Celtic.

blueisthecolour
26-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Hope all of our friends over at Sevco enjoy their big day.

Thanks for the kind words, we had a fantastic night:sauzee:

NOLA
27-09-2012, 12:30 AM
are you hoping they play better in league games :confused:

they cant play any worse, or maybe they just didnt want to pick up an injury ahead of the more important league fixture this weekend :agree:

Steve20
27-09-2012, 03:57 AM
We'll probably hear some brief pish from McCall about how 'Rangers thoroughly deserved to win today'.

Why would that be pish? Rangers deserved to win the match. By far the better team. McCall saying otherwise would just be stupid.

Lucius Apuleius
27-09-2012, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the kind words, we had a fantastic night:sauzee:

**** me it has shown its ugly head again. Been missing for a while hun.

Jim44
27-09-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm scunnered with all this nonsense about how well Newco are doing against all the odds. The bottom line is that they are the second strongest team in Scotland, have the biggest fan base in Scotland, the second biggest wage bill in Scotland and some of the best facilities in Scotland. The fact that they have done so badly in the league is a disgrace and they should be ashamed of their progress. All the cr@p from McCoist about how difficult a task he has to keep things together at Ibrox is laughable as he has or should have the easiest football job in the country ........... his task is difficult because he is useless and the majority of Newco supporters know this. Last night's result was spectacularly insignificant and things turned out no more surprising than every football fan in the country knew it would. They did nothing out of the ordinary and the only annoying thing is that we have to put up with their inclusion in the first place.

Gettin' Auld
27-09-2012, 08:37 AM
**** me it has shown its ugly head again. Been missing for a while hun.

He'd have been posting on the lower league forums. :aok:

hibsbollah
27-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm scunnered with all this nonsense about how well Newco are doing against all the odds. The bottom line is that they are the second strongest team in Scotland, have the biggest fan base in Scotland, the second biggest wage bill in Scotland and some of the best facilities in Scotland. The fact that they have done so badly in the league is a disgrace and they should be ashamed of their progress. All the cr@p from McCoist about how difficult a task he has to keep things together at Ibrox is laughable as he has or should have the easiest football job in the country ........... his task is difficult because he is useless and the majority of Newco supporters know this. Last night's result was spectacularly insignificant and things turned out no more surprising than every football fan in the country knew it would. They did nothing out of the ordinary and the only annoying thing is that we have to put up with their inclusion in the first place.

You're right with all of that, but i think everyone outside Ibrox and BBC Scotland knows this and just ignores Fat Allys ramblings. Theyre still a joke. only an idiot could think they are 'doing well against the odds', surely :dunno:

LeighLoyal
27-09-2012, 09:17 AM
McCall giving Sevco a boost. Should anyone be surprised? I predicted as much early on. And I wouldn't swap our squad for theirs, no way.

:fenlon Zombie Orcs!

JimBHibees
27-09-2012, 09:23 AM
McCall giving Sevco a boost. Should anyone be surprised? I predicted as much early on. And I wouldn't swap our squad for theirs, no way.

:fenlon Zombie Orcs!

Of course that would have been Stuart McCall's team talk. :confused:

Rangers current squad are more than capable of competing with the majority of SPL teams. Only saw bits of the game however might have made a difference if McCulloch had walked for his blatant elbow though still think Gers would have held on as Well looked toothless up front.

LeighLoyal
27-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Of course that would have been Stuart McCall's team talk. :confused:

Rangers current squad are more than capable of competing with the majority of SPL teams. Only saw bits of the game however might have made a difference if McCulloch had walked for his blatant elbow though still think Gers would have held on as Well looked toothless up front.

Didn't exactly have them fired up much did he? Typical lame performance vs Sevco by McCall, the useless carrot!

blackpoolhibs
27-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Didn't exactly have them fired up much did he? Typical lame performance vs Sevco by McCall, the useless carrot!

Yip McCall will have told his players to go easy on sevco, in fact he probably told them to lose. :rolleyes:

If you had any idea just how competitive these people are, you'd never make accusations like that?

JimBHibees
27-09-2012, 10:45 AM

As I said previously Rangers are capable of competing with SPL teams. Motherwell were poor, Rangers were better it happens.

LeighLoyal
27-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Yip McCall will have told his players to go easy on sevco, in fact he probably told them to lose. :rolleyes:

If you had any idea just how competitive these people are, you'd never make accusations like that?

I made a prediction that turned out to be accurate. If you see nothing in McCall making his hapless Sevco buddies look like Brazil, well done. Hope that was competitive enough for you! :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
27-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I made a prediction that turned out to be accurate. If you see nothing in McCall making his hapless Sevco buddies look like Brazil, well done. Hope that was competitive enough for you! :rolleyes:

No you said McCall would give in, virtually hand the game to sevco. That did not happen did it, sevco played well and deserved their win.

Do you honestly believe Motherwell were told to go easy, and give the game to sevco?

If you do, you are more daft than i originally thought?

Golden Bear
27-09-2012, 12:13 PM

:top marks

(for a change Jim :wink:)

Lucius Apuleius
27-09-2012, 12:39 PM
No you said McCall would give in, virtually hand the game to sevco. That did not happen did it, sevco played well and deserved their win.

Do you honestly believe Motherwell were told to go easy, and give the game to sevco?

If you do, you are more daft than i originally thought?

And that was really really daft!

MSK
27-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't care what McCall told them. I watched his team play disgracefully and give Sevco an easy night. An outcome I predicted in the second post of this thread. Over to you, dafty. :fenlonGet over it man ..Motherwell had a bad night, it happens ..on a good day they would have pumped newco ..they didnt turn up & made newco look semi average ..**** happens eh ..

JeMeSouviens
27-09-2012, 01:24 PM
McCall's Well vs Huns (old):

P7 W0 D1 L6 F2 A21

which is piss poor, but his record vs Celtc ...

P7 W1 D0 L6 F3 A17

... doesn't exactly add weight to any conspiracy theories. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
27-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Dafty here, i suppose we should be having a pop at Fenlon, for getting Hibs to do their usual against Dundee Utd on the 1st day of the season? Imagine having a team of players who are willing to lay down against the opposition after one word from the manager, Fenlon out.