PDA

View Full Version : Skacel (merged)

Col2
25-09-2012, 05:14 PM
On flight home and just seen Rudi Skacel with some other bloke at airport. He put a stupid hat on to clearly avoid all the fans and paps, who weren't anywhere to be seen.

Is this guy coming back again to play for the ****s? He must be 35 and unfit.

Greendub
25-09-2012, 05:16 PM
I'd shoot the ****

MSK
25-09-2012, 05:18 PM
On flight home and just seen Rudi Skacel with some other bloke at airport. He put a stupid hat on to clearly avoid all the fans and paps, who weren't anywhere to be seen.

Is this guy coming back again to play for the ****s? He must be 35 and unfit.Did it look like this ..? 8699

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-09-2012, 05:30 PM
It seems that no club wants him, if the yaks sign him again then they should be investigated by the SFA good and proper this time, they can't pay what they owe as it is so if he signs you really must ask the questions, I hope he signs for them and at new year wee Cairney and Deegs can rip his spine out....:agree:

Pretty Boy
25-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Does that **** just hate pre season or something?

This seems to be an ongoing theme. Leaves Hertz, dosses about all summer, no one else will touch him then when money gets a bit tight or whatever and he rolls back up at Tynecastle to a heroes welcome after treating them like ****.

Danderhall Hibs
25-09-2012, 05:39 PM
He said on twitter yesterday that he had bad news for Hearts fans. I assumed that meant he wasn't signing for them.

Jim44
25-09-2012, 05:41 PM
It seems that no club wants him, if the yaks sign him again then they should be investigated by the SFA good and proper this time, they can't pay what they owe as it is so if he signs you really must ask the questions, I hope he signs for them and at new year wee Cairney and Deegs can rip his spine out....:agree:

I think quite a few clubs would love to have him but not for the money he must be holding out for.

Northernhibee
25-09-2012, 05:46 PM
https://twitter.com/hamster_86/status/250606805066072064/photo/1

Jamie Hamill tweeted this earlier today and also referred to the mystery man leaving in a Mercedes 4x4, I think that's what Skacel drove.

I look forward to the following things;

1 - Us pumping them in the new year derby
2 - Laughing at Hearts fans idolising their hero without realising that if another club valued him he'd have been offski
3 - Deegan going through him in the new year derby.

.Sean.
25-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Rangers bound.

adhibs
25-09-2012, 05:47 PM
im geting the feeling this is being played out as there being no chance of a deal happening only to do so wipping the tramps into a frenzy. personally i hope he does, would be good to see him put in his place this season

_hucks_
25-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Rangers bound.

They have a transfer embargo though

LeighLoyal
25-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Sevco can't register players aged above 18 until January 2014. :smug:

.Sean.
25-09-2012, 06:01 PM
They have a transfer embargo though
Right enough, i'd forgotten about that. I can't see him back at Hearts - They've signed players from outwith their means in the past but those days are long gone down Gorgie way.

#FromTheCapital
25-09-2012, 06:09 PM
im geting the feeling this is being played out as there being no chance of a deal happening only to do so wipping the tramps into a frenzy. personally i hope he does, would be good to see him put in his place this season

Would also like this, he'l always think he has the upper hand on us because of the final, would love to give them a doing with that prick in their team. Hopefully mcpake scores the winner with the ball deflecting off skacels ballsack en route to the back of the net. That would wipe the smug grin off his face and put an end to his petty digs at us, ****er

Mikeystewart
25-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Would be funny if he signed for us.... :duck: I'll get my coat :taxi:

Treadstone
25-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Sevco can't register players aged above 18 until January 2014. :smug:

I think they can get players after the end of the transfer window August 2013 . This would be out of contract players and loan signings . The tie in with Ashley of Newcastle Utd makes me think they will get them to sign players for them and The Rangers 2012 will bring them in on loans after the window shuts.

greenginger
25-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Skacel has an appointment at Edinburgh Sherrif Court on Thursday morning as he is being sued by his agent for the commission due on his last contract at the PBS.

Wish I could go to hear if any of the dodgy dealing with his deal made with Vlad get an airing, but I'm out of town.

Frazerbob
25-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Would be funny if he signed for us.... :duck: I'll get my coat :taxi:

He's gone on record saying that, whoever he ends up signing for, he'll wear the number 51. Very much doubt he'd get away with here.

Northernhibee
25-09-2012, 06:38 PM
He's gone on record saying that, whoever he ends up signing for, he'll wear the number 51. Very much doubt he'd get away with here.

:lolyam:

Obsessed with the first ever goalscorers and match winners in Europe; gutted about the insignificance of his own career.

I kind of pity him actually. This could be their Daniel Cousin signing.

Hibs7
25-09-2012, 06:42 PM
I hope he does sign for the tramps and Deegan puts him out the game permanently, disgusting piece of Jambo trash.

wearethehibs
25-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Say what you like about the guy, but I hope he doesn't sign for them again. He always plays great against us.

Northernhibee
25-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Say what you like about the guy, but I hope he doesn't sign for them again. He always plays great against us.

We just need to play better then.

Picture it; at the PBS on January 2nd, we've absolutely humped them (and if they sign Skacel then that's all they have) and Skacel is greeting into his maroon shirt with the pathetic wee 51 on the back. It'll be beautiful.

Hibs7
25-09-2012, 06:57 PM

Only because we had a crap team, different kettle of fish now.

JohnStephens91
25-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Thursday morning court case? Is it at the Sheriff Court or the High Court, I might pop into that before I go away and deal with other arrangements

NOLA
25-09-2012, 07:15 PM
f*****g e**e of a man, total s***y mutant, good player though :agree:

allezsauzee
25-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Captain James would tear that rodent a new one

blaikie
25-09-2012, 08:06 PM

We sign Riordan give him number 62 or 07 and have Deegan booting the *******s knees from the start at the next derby!

hibees 7062
25-09-2012, 08:15 PM
He said on twitter yesterday that he had bad news for Hearts fans. I assumed that meant he wasn't signing for them.

Dundee Utd i hear :wink:

Hibs7
25-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Not bothered who he signs for, but if it is an SPL team, I hope one of the Hibbies puts him out the game for good. disgusting peice of trash, who should have been sent off for his celebrations in front of Hibs supporters in that final.1st degree waste of oxygen

Cropley10
25-09-2012, 08:42 PM
I think they can get players after the end of the transfer window August 2013 . This would be out of contract players and loan signings . The tie in with Ashley of Newcastle Utd makes me think they will get them to sign players for them and The Rangers 2012 will bring them in on loans after the window shuts.

They can sign free agents only, after August 2013. Loanees need to happen before the end of August 2013, which rules Sevco out I'm pleased to say.

hibees 7062
25-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Not bothered who he signs for, but if it is an SPL team, I hope one of the Hibbies puts him out the game for good. disgusting peice of trash, who should have been sent off for his celebrations in front of Hibs supporters in that final.1st degree waste of oxygen

:top marksHorrible individual :fenlon

.Sean.
25-09-2012, 08:49 PM
If he's at the Sherriff Court, here's hoping he tumbles down that nice big staircase, does both his knees and never kicks another ball again. Jambo trash :agree:

Jim44
25-09-2012, 08:52 PM

While I think he's a decent player, he is a mutant of a human being. Who the hell does he think he is, swanning around giving titbits of information here and there, giving the impression that he is about to announce to the world the team he has deigned to grace with his presence. Whoever he opts for, even if it is his beloved Jambos, I think they should kick his @rse into gear and get him doing what he is going to be paid a fair amount of cash to do.

hibees 7062
25-09-2012, 09:10 PM
If he's at the Sherriff Court, here's hoping he tumbles down that nice big staircase, does both his knees and never kicks another ball again. Jambo trash :agree:

After he signs a 3 year contract with them :greengrin

Col2
25-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Didn't realise he had a court appearance so this is possible.

Was 100% him, usual smarmy grin. The bloke he was with was in a suit, cheap looking. Maybe it was his boyfriend. They were waiting near exit so looked like they had arrived.

greenginger
25-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Thursday morning court case? Is it at the Sheriff Court or the High Court, I might pop into that before I go away and deal with other arrangements

Sheriff Court in front of Sheriff MacKinnon, its noted as a hearing .

The agent has changed his Brief and now has Harper Mcleod acting for him.

Northernhibee
25-09-2012, 09:29 PM
While I think he's a decent player, he is a mutant of a human being. Who the hell does he think he is, swanning around giving titbits of information here and there, giving the impression that he is about to announce to the world the team he has deigned to grace with his presence. Whoever he opts for, even if it is his beloved Jambos, I think they should kick his @rse into gear and get him doing what he is going to be paid a fair amount of cash to do.

:agree: They'll overlook the fact that he'd only be going back to them for a lack of other options. Our captain took a paycut but as soon as the chance arose to join Hibs he leapt at it. That's a captain you can trust, that's the sign of a real man and that's the sign of a footballer playing for the shirt.

Hibercelona
25-09-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't care who they sign.

It's all about us now.

rosco-hibee
25-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Skacel - What would you do?

Honestly, if i ever seen him walking down the street, i'd love to take a good run up and boot him in the staines (x2). I'd call it even with him if i got to do that. :aok:

calumhibee1
25-09-2012, 10:02 PM

It's all about us now.

Exactly.

hibee bouncer
25-09-2012, 10:16 PM
He's definitely not signing for the yams. They were looking for him to take a substantial pay cut compared to his previous wage and whilst thinking about it, supposedly went back to him and told him the deal was no longer on the table. Right on the back of the players not getting paid.

cam75
25-09-2012, 10:25 PM

It's all about us now.

Money shot

cam75
25-09-2012, 10:28 PM
:agree: They'll overlook the fact that he'd only be going back to them for a lack of other options. Our captain took a paycut but as soon as the chance arose to join Hibs he leapt at it. That's a captain you can trust, that's the sign of a real man and that's the sign of a footballer playing for the shirt.

I have not had so
Much love since I split from the wife 5years ago I'm in love with the green again.FTH

silverhibee
25-09-2012, 10:30 PM

That they are showing a bit interest in a local lad from the Capital. :dunno: :cb

Johnny0762
25-09-2012, 10:32 PM

I hear a wee rumour that he is headed for the 3rd Division. :agree:

From a Rangers man. He's clearly forgotten about one big stumbling block.

.Sean.
25-09-2012, 10:34 PM
That they are showing a bit interest in a local lad from the Capital. :dunno: :cb

Riordan?

Holmesdale Hibs
26-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Re-signing for the ****bos would be a good move for Skacel - he gets an over-inflated wage, walks in to the first team and has a support that idolises him. He can also stay in Edinburgh where I guess he's been happy to stay before.

A decent player and maybe another couple of decent seasons in him. But yeah, a total mutant.

lapsedhibee
26-09-2012, 07:47 AM

Might be misremembering, but wasn't Satchel running the show against us even while the Golden Generation was intact? We got several derby hidings under Mowbray.

MB62
26-09-2012, 07:54 AM

That will look good for him as the official score that was 1-5 as were classified as the home team having reached the final first I believe.

Sylar
26-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Some of the vitriol on here is positively nauseating.

Hibernia Na Eir
26-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Would Skacel's gigantic nose fit through the ageing and broken little slum of a stadium?

Alex Trager
26-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Might be misremembering, but wasn't Satchel running the show against us even while the Golden Generation was intact? We got several derby hidings under Mowbray.

Yes you are right, quite a few do-ins under Mowbray. But he had quality behind him then. Something they lack big time now. Just like they had a far more dominant midfield against us last season. Times are different now

calumhibee1
26-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Yes you are right, quite a few do-ins under Mowbray. But he had quality behind him then. Something they lack big time now. Just like they had a far more dominant midfield against us last season. Times are different now

And he was 6 years younger.

bawheid
26-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Very dangerous thread title...

ano hibby
26-09-2012, 11:29 AM

Agreed.
Clearly something of a talisman for them especially against us. Bitterness on the scale demonstrated above suggests he's acheived what he's set out to do. Third time lucky with them, certainly hope not. No need for some of the more extreme comments IMO.

Hibee87
26-09-2012, 11:57 AM
dont understand why everyone hates him so much? he played for our rivals, scored against us when it matterd and tried to wind up the hibs fans......everything we laugh about if its the other way around get over it FFS,

Likewise i dont understand the hearts hatred of griffiths :confused: mention his name to then and its horrible creating this and **** of a man etc whats he ever done to hearts or their fans?

makes us look bitter imo and for what?

3pm
26-09-2012, 12:14 PM
If I think back to when I watched the WWF, I'd stamp on his baws and put him in a sharpshooter. :agree:

#FromTheCapital
26-09-2012, 12:23 PM
dont understand why everyone hates him so much? he played for our rivals, scored against us when it matterd and tried to wind up the hibs fans......everything we laugh about if its the other way around get over it FFS,

Likewise i dont understand the hearts hatred of griffiths :confused: mention his name to then and its horrible creating this and **** of a man etc whats he ever done to hearts or their fans?

makes us look bitter imo and for what?

Think its more the fact that he's constantly trying to wind us up, even now that he's left he still gets all sorts of sly digs in via the media or twitter. Can't think of any hibs player who does that. I'm sure most hibees can handle the fact that he's a decent player who played for the **** and usually done well in derbies. But to keep up with his sly digs all the time just shows he has no class whatsoever.

Hearts fans hate griffiths because they know he's a good player but won't admit it, instead they just have a hate campaign against him. Have to say I find it quite cringeworthy when they claim that he looks like a thumb. Leigh isn't exactly what you would call a handsome man, but to say he looks like a thumb :confused: i'm sure a 5 year old could come up with a better insult

Hibee87
26-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Think its more the fact that he's constantly trying to wind us up, even now that he's left he still gets all sorts of sly digs in via the media or twitter. Can't think of any hibs player who does that. I'm sure most hibees can handle the fact that he's a decent player who played for the **** and usually done well in derbies. But to keep up with his sly digs all the time just shows he has no class whatsoever.

Hearts fans hate griffiths because they know he's a good player but won't admit it, instead they just have a hate campaign against him. Have to say I find it quite cringeworthy when they claim that he looks like a thumb. Leigh isn't exactly what you would call a handsome man, but to say he looks like a thumb :confused: i'm sure a 5 year old could come up with a better insult

cant say ive ever seen him try wind us up in the media, not to say he hasnt/doesnt jsut me personally never seen it.

totally agree, it when the mutants say he looks like a thumb then start pishing themselves laughing at it like its the funniest thing they have heard. i find it cringy infact when i think about it they always seem to comment on our players looks, ratboy, square heid collins, monkey heid mowbry etc

Judas Iscariot
26-09-2012, 01:23 PM

Bore off

He's a ****ing hertz fud and I'd never tire of seeing him booted up and down by a Hibby

english_hibee
26-09-2012, 01:36 PM

I honestly couldn't care less if he signs or not, although, what would make me chuckle would be for him to sign for Hibs and be put on the bench all season.......

He's a decent player, decent goalscorer, with a deplorarble over inflated sense of self, and ego.

Although signing for Hertz and sustaining an injury would be nice karma for the Jambo's who have taken such delight in Templeton's injury.........

Btw - hi everyone, new member!

Northernhibee
26-09-2012, 01:49 PM
I honestly couldn't care less if he signs or not, although, what would make me chuckle would be for him to sign for Hibs and be put on the bench all season.......

He's a decent player, decent goalscorer, with a depoloarble over inflated sense of self, and ego.

Although signing for Hertz and sustaining an injury would be nice karma for the Jambo's who have taken such delight in Templeton's injury.........

Btw - hi everyone, new member!

Welcome, may I be the first to accuse you of being a yam and/or not Hibs class. May you take up the Matty Jack role on these boards :greengrin

GGTTH

english_hibee
26-09-2012, 01:56 PM
may I be the first to accuse you of being a yam and/or not Hibs class.

No - you may not :greengrin

Paisley Hibby
26-09-2012, 02:05 PM
They can sign free agents only, after August 2013. Loanees need to happen before the end of August 2013, which rules Sevco out I'm pleased to say.

I'd have loved to see him sign for the Huns. After Templeton that would have been the last straw for many Yams :greengrin

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Would it be fair to say that Skacel is the Hearts equivalent of Riordan?

:tin hat:

Sylar
26-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Bore off

He's a ****ing hertz fud and I'd never tire of seeing him booted up and down by a Hibby

And so because he's played for our rivals and gotten it up us on many occasions (taking abuse like I can't remember being levelled at other Jambos before him), he deserves to have broken limbs, his career ended or be assaulted on the Edinburgh streets?

What sad lives some folk on here must live.

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 03:14 PM
And so because he's played for our rivals and gotten it up us on many occasions (taking abuse like I can't remember being levelled at other Jambos before him), he deserves to have broken limbs, his career ended or be assaulted on the Edinburgh streets?

What sad lives some folk on here must live.

:agree:

I don't like Skacel, but I would have loved him if he had been a Hibs player instead of one of them.

jimmy-adjovi
26-09-2012, 03:20 PM

Are you joking? I dont think skacel is that bad a guy. He has every reason to hate hibs not to mention Riordans infamous song. He will always be a hearts legend for what he achieved there and that is the only reason I wouldn't take him at Easter Road

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Are you joking? I dont think skacel is that bad a guy. He has every reason to hate hibs not to mention Riordans infamous song. He will always be a hearts legend for what he achieved there and that is the only reason I wouldn't take him at Easter Road

I wouldn't take him at ER now either.

The point i'm making is that if Skacel had turned out to be a Hibs player in the past, instead of a Hearts player, we'd be talking about what a great player we thought he was.

I think it's unfair to say that Riordan is any worse than Skacel. Who knows what Skacel gets up to off the pitch himself.

jimmy-adjovi
26-09-2012, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't take him at ER now either.

The point i'm making is that if Skacel had turned out to be a Hibs player in the past, instead of a Hearts player, we'd be talking about what a great player we thought he was.

I think it's unfair to say that Riordan is any worse than Skacel. Who knows what Skacel gets up to off the pitch himself.

Exactly who knows? But everyone knows what Riordan gets up to so I think its safe to say Skacel should be given the benefit of the doubt here and maybe should be assumed he is smart enough to keep out of the headlines Riordan gets

Hibercelona
26-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Exactly who knows? But everyone knows what Riordan gets up to so I think its safe to say Skacel should be given the benefit of the doubt here and maybe should be assumed he is smart enough to keep out of the headlines Riordan gets

Perhaps he's smarter in that respect and perhaps he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

But lets not just assume that he's a goody 2 shoes off the pitch, just because the media doesn't pick him up.

Riordan built up a reputation off the pitch, so it's now much easier for the media to pick up on every little thing he does.

Scouse Hibee
26-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Perhaps he's smarter in that respect and perhaps he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

But lets not just assume that he's a goody 2 shoes off the pitch, just because the media doesn't pick him up.

Riordan built up a reputation off the pitch, so it's now much easier for the media to pick up on every little thing he does.

Yeah that's right, I've heard that Michael Owen once dropped a piece of litter and refused to buy a big issue, imagine if that had have made the press we'd all think he was a right hell raiser :rolleyes:

Northernhibee
26-09-2012, 04:04 PM
If our players score in a derby away from home they're likely to run the entire length of the pitch to celebrate with the fans.

Satchel in the final was far more interested in us after he scored his first. Shows the priorities of the man.

Diclonius
26-09-2012, 04:13 PM
If our players score in a derby away from home they're likely to run the entire length of the pitch to celebrate with the fans.

Satchel in the final was far more interested in us after he scored his first. Shows the priorities of the man.

He's the same as the rest of them - he hates us so much that he will do anything to beat us and rub it in. I ****ing hate Skacel but he is a perfect example of their drive to beat us and I'd do the exact same if the roles were reversed.

Albanian Hibs
26-09-2012, 04:34 PM
I ****ing hate that **** more than i hate any other player. Would love to get him in a one-on-one situation with a steam roller. Talking about the WWF, I would never get tired of hitting him with a 2x4 with barb wire wrapped around it.

hibee_nation
26-09-2012, 06:16 PM

Look upon it as good training for your next visit to ipox sitting with the huns. :wink:

Sylar
26-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Look upon it as good training for your next visit to ipox sitting with the huns. :wink:

Hurrah :greengrin

hibees 7062
26-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I'd have loved to see him sign for the Huns. After Templeton that would have been the last straw for many Yams :greengrin

And play them at 5hitcastle in the cup

Johnny0762
26-09-2012, 09:25 PM

He must be wearing big daft ear muffs at the games if he's upset by the "vitriol" on here. :greengrin

monktonharp
27-09-2012, 02:25 AM
I ****ing hate that **** more than i hate any other player. Would love to get him in a one-on-one situation with a steam roller. Talking about the WWF, I would never get tired of hitting him with a 2x4 with barb wire wrapped around it.I hate him more than you. I would like to reverse over the top of him, while driving a 6 tonne dumper, which happens to be full to the brim with wet hardcore then do a 180 degree turn and tip the f/kin lot o'er the bassa,then shout on the guy wi' the compactor tae gie it big licks!

Phil D. Rolls
27-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Skacel - What would you do?

Honestly, if i ever seen him walking down the street, i'd love to take a good run up and boot him in the staines (x2). I'd call it even with him if i got to do that. :aok:

Yeah but make sure you run over to his family and point to the name on the back of your strip, just to rub it in.

hibees 7062
27-09-2012, 08:18 AM
I hate him more than you. I would like to reverse over the top of him, while driving a 6 tonne dumper, which happens to be full to the brim with wet hardcore then do a 180 degree turn and tip the f/kin lot o'er the bassa,then shout on the guy wi' the compactor tae gie it big licks!

You would probably need to explain than one to some on here , id prefer quick drying concrete and never see the little .... again :yw:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2012, 08:31 AM
You would probably need to explain than one to some on here , id prefer quick drying concrete and never see the little .... again :yw:

Think it does need explained. I just typed 'wet hardcore' into a google search and I'm now barred from PC World :fenlon:

Judas Iscariot
27-09-2012, 10:14 AM
He must be wearing big daft ear muffs at the games if he's upset by the "vitriol" on here. :greengrin

But it's some of us that live the sad lives even though he likes a trip to Greyskull :rolleyes:

Stevie Reid
09-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Very disappointed to read this, seems it's only a matter of time: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19887231

If they are allowed to sign him after the latest wages nonsense then the SPL are a complete joke. Really don't want him playing for them again.

SaulGoodman
09-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Skacel wouldn't make a difference to that team the yams have now, I hope they do sign him just so I can rub the smug little *******s face in it when we beat them next derby..

Stevie Reid
09-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Skacel wouldn't make a difference to that team the yams have now, I hope they do sign him just so I can rub the smug little *******s face in it when we beat them next derby..

Heard it the last two seasons that he's been there, but he always scores goals and even worse, always hurts us. Would be lovely to beat them with him on their side but I'd rather hedge my bets and have them struggle without him.

1two
09-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Very disappointed to read this, seems it's only a matter of time: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19887231

If they are allowed to sign him after the latest wages nonsense then the SPL are a complete joke. Really don't want him playing for them again.

Meh

It's all a bit cringeworthy

As much as he has undoubtedly came and hurt us more than once, he's over-rated as a player. That's why he's not had a club this season. Read some of the posts on kickback, it'll give you the boke.

Heisenberg
09-10-2012, 02:29 PM
They cant afford him IMO. He's only there training and they've tried to take advantage of it by announcing it on their website to get the fans all excited. Pretty cringeworthy but at the same time highly amusing watching them all, for what seems like the hundredth time this summer, get themselves all wound up at the fact he could sign for them again.

Stevie Reid
09-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Meh

It's all a bit cringeworthy

As much as he has undoubtedly came and hurt us more than once, he's over-rated as a player. That's why he's not had a club this season. Read some of the posts on kickback, it'll give you the boke.

He's scored 48 goals in 91 starts for Hearts, and they've barely lost a game that he's scored in, if they have at all. He's a talisman and I'd much rather he were gone for good.

1two
09-10-2012, 02:39 PM
He's scored 48 goals in 91 starts for Hearts, and they've barely lost a game that he's scored in, if they have at all. He's a talisman and I'd much rather he were gone for good.

Why does he not have a club

jonty
09-10-2012, 02:40 PM
If you believe the song, it's because he has no visa? :dunno:

Stevie Reid
09-10-2012, 02:44 PM

I don't know, why are you asking me? I would imagine that he is looking for far too much money and probably thinks that if he waits long enough, Hearts will give him it - but that's just a guess.

If you're suggesting that no one would be interested in him because he isn't actually that good, I wouldn't believe that for one second.

1two
09-10-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't know, why are you asking me? I would imagine that he is looking for far too much money and probably thinks that if he waits long enough, Hearts will give him it - but that's just a guess.

If you're suggesting that no one would be interested in him because he isn't actually that good, I wouldn't believe that for one second.

I didn't say he wasn't good, I said he was over rated.

Perhaps over rated by himself more than anyone else but nonetheless, he's over rated.

Part/Time Supporter
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM

Perhaps over rated by himself more than anyone else but nonetheless, he's over rated.

He's not that dissimilar to D. Riordan

:duck:

Highly productive (if a bit "lazy") for one club in two different spells. Got chances at bigger paying clubs but was almost totally unproductive, partially due to those clubs not building their teams around him. Capped a few times for his country but never really impressed at that (higher) level either.

BarneyK
09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
"When we heard that Rudi was back and looking for a place to train, we were only too happy to offer the use of the academy to him," their website stated.

Equally, he could enrol at Uni if he wants use of the facilities... :flag:

Stevie Reid
09-10-2012, 03:01 PM

Fair enough.

I don't care how much he's rated or who it's by, I am only judging him by the success that he's been responsible for at Hearts, and the damage that he's done to us. When you combine the two, I don't think it would be possible for Hearts fans to overrate him (or perhaps over value would be a better term).

Col2
09-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Just shows how much he has fallen down the pecking order. Not one note of interest all summer and now early oct and he is training with the only club who are desperate (but don't have any cash). Hilarious.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-10-2012, 03:10 PM
What "facilities" is that then? :confused:

All wind and pish from the yams as usual, if he flies over from Prague to train at an East Of Scotland teams ground then things must be mighty bad where he comes from.

#FromTheCapital
09-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Hearts fans will all be gettin wetter than a scottish summer at the thought of skacel returning, would be quite funny if he still didn't sign cos they cant afford him

Treadstone
09-10-2012, 03:30 PM
If the Yams get their wages on time its nailed on he will sign for them .

Mikeystewart
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
If the Yams get their wages on time its nailed on he will sign for them .

I think he will sign.

I think he will show enough in training to excite people within the club leading them to signing him regardless of whether they can afford him or not.

the pressure from the fans may make who ever is in charge of the money see this as an opportunity to win some support from the fans.

Being skint hasn't stopped them in the past.

Jpdhfc
09-10-2012, 08:04 PM
"When we heard that Rudi was back and looking for a place to train, we were only too happy to offer the use of the academy to him," their website stated.

What academy's that then?

english_hibee
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM

The football academy at Heriot Watt I assume?

WheresTheBevvy?
09-10-2012, 11:29 PM
just got a text saying IT is back at hearts traning with the team and is ment to sign a deal soon....

can anyone confirm this?

monktonharp
09-10-2012, 11:36 PM
I think he will sign.

I think he will show enough in training to excite people within the club leading them to signing him regardless of whether they can afford him or not.

the pressure from the fans may make who ever is in charge of the money see this as an opportunity to win some support from the fans.

Being skint hasn't stopped them in the past.:agree:that's exactly how I see it Mikey,he's no got any other offer, that Gorgie mob are now suddenly under pressure and their fans will let them know soon. they always seem to get lucky with pressure coming on, especially against us and what better way than to bring him back. most on here seem to think he's a has been but think back. he's done the damage more than a few times against us,hates us wi' a passion, which I wont have any other way btw, but he is a good addition for them and their manager knows he would be. I despise him, not because he's so good and proved it, but more because of his actions in front of us, which he has got away with, and if our players had done in reverse, somehow would have been punished.we have p;layers that can cope with his antics, easily. as long as we can keep together the main structure of the team after new year, we'll do ok in the jan 2nd game. problem being the possible return of loan players before then.

monktonharp
09-10-2012, 11:38 PM
just got a text saying IT is back at hearts traning with the team and is ment to sign a deal soon....

can anyone confirm this? cousin IT? OR SOME OTHER BEING?

Jim44
09-10-2012, 11:39 PM
If he had been a Hibs player, and was treating us like dirt, the way he is treating the Jambos, I would resent the club taking him back. We're two friggin' months into a new season and this arrogant barsteward has got them wrapped round his little finger by teasing them with his 'will I, won't I? games. He's obviously going to sign but in the process he has only added more cr@p to their already well earned and irreversible reputation as the @rsehole of SPL clubs.

silverhibee
09-10-2012, 11:41 PM
This guy.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CSDF9Ud-kKc/UENDtDUH-3I/AAAAAAAADVY/2L63eDBPHcc/s1600/it-movie.jpg

Johnny0762
09-10-2012, 11:45 PM
This guy.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CSDF9Ud-kKc/UENDtDUH-3I/AAAAAAAADVY/2L63eDBPHcc/s1600/it-movie.jpg

Can't make out if that's the child groomer or Skatcel. :greengrin

monktonharp
10-10-2012, 12:10 AM
This guy.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CSDF9Ud-kKc/UENDtDUH-3I/AAAAAAAADVY/2L63eDBPHcc/s1600/it-movie.jpgresembles a certain mr fulton. surely widnae be booked fur next tae nothing:wink:

crewetollhibee
10-10-2012, 12:25 AM
That's the quote I've been waiting 5 months to read, sums it up perfectly. :top marks

Diclonius
10-10-2012, 02:08 AM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9050007.stm

The only game out of 39 in which he has scored that they've lost.

I don't want him anywhere near Hearts.

hibbiedon
10-10-2012, 06:12 AM

Deeks played for the team he supported, never heard the yams sing "he's one of our own to skacel"

Phil D. Rolls
10-10-2012, 07:22 AM
The football academy at Heriot Watt I assume?

It's not a football academy, it's a leisure centre and Hearts have a corporate membership. Occasionally there's the odd blip with their DD. Many of us will understand how that happens.

Paisley Hibby
10-10-2012, 07:35 AM

I wondered that too :greengrin However, we may mock their lack of facilties but they seem to be able to find some pretty good young players and bring them through successfully into their first team.

SMAXXA
10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
I might be on the minority here but I don't particular care if he signs for them or not. I'm not disputing the success he has had with them but I feel we are much more equipped to deal with him than we have been the last few years. He doesn't worry me and would actually rather he signed so we have the opportunity to stick it right up him.

Either way don't really care, more concerned what we do and who we sign.

#FromTheCapital
10-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I might be on the minority here but I don't particular care if he signs for them or not. I'm not disputing the success he has had with them but I feel we are much more equipped to deal with him than we have been the last few years. He doesn't worry me and would actually rather he signed so we have the opportunity to stick it right up him.

Either way don't really care, more concerned what we do and who we sign.

:agree: Spot on! We are better equipped and the hearts team at the moment are worse off than previous squads he's played in.

copycat
10-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't think there is much doubt he will reappear in a yam shirt quite soon, few reasons for this;

1) He cant find another club and desperation will soon set in, if your not playing by now then you'll struggle.

2) Hearts are playing the waiting game as there is no way they can afford the wages he was initially demanding (around £7.5k per week)

3) 6/7 first team players are out of contract this season with no decent offers on the table, this will also be used as a PR stunt to appease the fans

Maybe off the mark but thats my educated guess on the situation, I also dont have any fears for him coming back.

KeithTheHibby
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Personally don't want him anywhere near the tramps as he enhances the team, end of.

I also detest the guy and find him pretty pathetic when it comes to winding up Hibs fans, almost child like.

He can GTF back to where he came from as far as I am concerned.

Scouse Hibee
10-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Personally don't want him anywhere near the tramps as he enhances the team, end of.

I also detest the guy and find him pretty pathetic when it comes to winding up Hibs fans, almost child like.

He can GTF back to where he came from as far as I am concerned.

I would love it if one of ours done exactly trhe same thing.

plhibs
10-10-2012, 12:20 PM

Our players would probably be carded for doing that, you know how the refs are in the SPL.:rolleyes:

Diclonius
10-10-2012, 12:22 PM

:top marks

#FromTheCapital
10-10-2012, 12:26 PM

Like this you mean? :greengrin

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article1254707.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/9332508.jpg

deeks01
10-10-2012, 12:56 PM

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article1254707.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/9332508.jpg

That's a cracker :faf:

Is it just me or do the jambos at bottom right and top left of the photo appear to be giving our team the thumbs up?...

Craig_in_Prague
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Is it just me or do the jambos at bottom right and top left of the photo appear to be giving our team the thumbs up?...

maybe wanted to show 5 - 1 but doesn't have enough fingers.

#FromTheCapital
10-10-2012, 01:16 PM
That's a cracker :faf:

Probably a reference to their hilarious joke that likens leigh griffiths to a thumb :yawn:

Leishy1995
10-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Leigh Griffiths' replies are brilliant. Hearts fan insulted his looks and he replied "I'm loaded though"

scott7_0(Prague)
10-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Leigh Griffiths' replies are brilliant. Hearts fan insulted his looks and he replied "I'm loaded though"

IS he though!!:greengrin

JimBHibees
10-10-2012, 01:51 PM

No according to his uncle. :greengrin

deeks01
10-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Probably a reference to their hilarious joke that likens leigh griffiths to a thumb :yawn:
Thats a new one to me.

Amazing what infantile minds can find amusing eh? Bet they probably still play peekaboo.

#FromTheCapital
10-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Thats a new one to me.

Amazing what infantile minds can find amusing eh? Bet they probably still play peekaboo.

I know, they'll probably start singing songs about us being gay next....oh wait :rolleyes:

degenerated
10-10-2012, 04:43 PM

They've got a fairly unique look, have our jamtard chums. It's like they're all from the same family, in the Appalachian mountains!

essexhibee
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM

You see this is the only way to ever she them up :agree::agree:

--------
10-10-2012, 04:55 PM

They've got a fairly unique look, have our jamtard chums. It's like they're all from the same family, in the Appalachian mountains!

I think they may be exercising their thumbs in preparation for playing their banjos?

Dunno what the old boy bottom left's doing, but the wee guy directly behind Sparky's obviously hungry.

WarringtonHibee
10-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Oh well, if he returns we'll just batter them at *********** and have someone snap his legs, that would be satisfying.

:fenlon

#FromTheCapital
10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
I think they may be exercising their thumbs in preparation for playing their banjos?

Dunno what the old boy bottom left's doing, but the wee guy directly behind Sparky's obviously hungry.

Haha! Brilliant. Looks like the old guy bottom left and the big man beside him are having some kind of weird competition to see who can do the best farting stance

EH6 Hibby
10-10-2012, 05:28 PM
maybe wanted to show 5 - 1 but doesn't have enough fingers.

Nah they've got enough on one hand to do that.

Leishy1995
10-10-2012, 06:08 PM

Depends what Wolves pay!