PDA

View Full Version : Question Nottingham...

GB6
25-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Me and 3 mates heading through to Nottingham on Saturday for our first ufc event (cage fighting).. Can't wait for it!! 6.55 train getting there around 11.30 perfect time for the hibs game.
Has anybody ever been to Nottingham and know any pubs that will likely show the game? (Arsenal chelski is on at the same time) and what's it like for a night out?
Thanks in advance :flag:

MSK
25-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Me and 3 mates heading through to Nottingham on Saturday for our first ufc event (cage fighting).. Can't wait for it!! 6.55 train getting there around 11.30 perfect time for the hibs game.
Has anybody ever been to Nottingham and know any pubs that will likely show the game? (Arsenal chelski is on at the same time) and what's it like for a night out?
Thanks in advance :flag:Stu In Nottingham or Forest Lad would be good folk tae ask...:agree:

lyonhibs
25-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks in advance :flag:

Not sure about the football, but Nottingham is a cracking night out. Went down there on a stag-do last year and...................:party: