PDA

View Full Version : Hibs on cbeebies

green leaves
24-09-2012, 03:55 PM
As per usual,its kids tv only in my house.The boys were watching My story on Cbeebies and lo amd behold its about Murdo Macleod!almost totally ignored his Celtc days,mainly focusing on Scotland,but a nice wee bit of him lifting the Skol cup and the victory parade.

prob be on iplayer for those interested.

Hibercelona
24-09-2012, 03:58 PM
I used to think that children's programmes were a load of tosh.

But its nice to see that they're being educated in the right way. :agree:

hibee_girl
24-09-2012, 04:27 PM
I set the sky+ for this so I can force my boy to watch it later :greengrin

frazeHFC
24-09-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01n3h9d/My_Story_Football/

GTMRossaK3
24-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Noticed a bit in the paper about it so watched it - no kids needed! Thought it was pretty good - Papa Murdo and his 2 grandsons Murdo & Ross going through his football career. Hibs were well represented with photos from 91 Cup win, strips hanging up, etc. Thought they were all naturals in front of the camera as well - lovely relationship between them throughout. Comic bit when Murdo was talking about his KO against Brazil and his grandson did a re-enactment of him hitting the turf!

Always liked Murdo - met him once and he was a perfect gentleman. Thought he was an excellent Hibs captain!

JohnStephens91
24-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Papa Murdo hahaha

cocopops1875
24-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Did he say why he didn't pass the cup back :devil: :greengrin

Kaiser_Sauzee
24-09-2012, 06:20 PM
As per usual,its kids tv only in my house.The boys were watching My story on Cbeebies and lo amd behold its about Murdo Macleod!almost totally ignored his Celtc days,mainly focusing on Scotland,but a nice wee bit of him lifting the Skol cup and the victory parade.

prob be on iplayer for those interested.

To teach children about Celtc would encourage poor spelling. Also, their history would require the censors to apply a minimum of a 15 rating.

(((Fergus)))
25-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Did you see him doing the drag backs against the two of them? Tell you what - he's still got it. :agree:

hibee_girl
25-09-2012, 01:47 PM
My boy watched it this morning, took some convincing that it was really Hibs on the tv :greengrin