PDA

View Full Version : Down's Syndrome Scotland

onlyonesauzee4
24-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Dear the best supporters in the World,

I am getting my trainers on on the 7th of October and running a 10K to raise money for 'Downs Syndrome Scotland'. The charity help to support a family member and his family along with hundreds of other families throughout Scotland. They do fantastic work and need all the support they can get. I realise that this may not get a lot of donations but there is only a few weeks until the race so thought I would reach out to the Hibee-nation to raise some awareness at least.

Cheers.

www.justgiving.com/Dominic-Currie1 :pfgwa

Saorsa
24-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Can you set up text donations? :dunno: and I'll chuck you a tenner just because you're a Hibby raising money for something that matters tae you. I hate signing up tae these things because they never stop sending you stuff efter.

Hibercelona
24-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I have a question.

If you're a pay-as-you-go mobile user and you make a donation, does it just subtract the chosen amount from the available credit, or must you provide bank details?

Saorsa
24-09-2012, 03:46 PM
I have a question.

If you're a pay-as-you-go mobile user and you make a donation, does it just subtract the chosen amount from the available credit, or must you provide bank details?I donated tae Maybury's run an it just came off the balance.

Hibercelona
24-09-2012, 03:48 PM
I donated tae Maybury's run an it just came off the balance.

Cheers. :aok:

onlyonesauzee4
24-09-2012, 05:18 PM
you definitely can donate by text. if you go on to the link i sent there is a text donation option I think. Anything is much appreciated guys. Thank you.

Saorsa
24-09-2012, 05:24 PM
you definitely can donate by text. if you go on to the link i sent there is a text donation option I think. Anything is much appreciated guys. Thank you.I ken it's an option with that site but there has tae be a code tae text, I dinnae see one.

e.g. the Maybury one was text MAGG 81

Is it not something you have tae set up with them first?