PDA

View Full Version : Give the Big Man a lift!

Scouse Hibee
21-09-2012, 12:35 PM
I have already stated on here that I haven't been impressed with what I've seen of Kuqi so far.

However if he starts tomorrow, I will back him 100% and not start moaning at his first bad touch/miss etc. Let's all do the same.

The team has IMO galvanised in recent weeks, this has spread throughout the support and created a much better atmosphere at ER. Let's keep it going regardless of who is on the pitch and give every Hibs player our full support. Get behind the Big Man and give him a lift.

Chuck Rhoades
21-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Agreed. Lets get behind whatever 11 are fielded tomorrow.

ICT are poor, they will try kick us off the park, but are short on ability. Lets keep the ball down and take our chances.

hibspayne
21-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Really think he will come good and play the Brewster role not scoring lots but good lay offs and an outlet when we are on the back foot

Ggtth.

Stevie Reid
21-09-2012, 12:44 PM
His fitness is the only thing in question for me - the amount of people who appear to have written him off already is unbelievable.

Let's keep the feel good factor going.

Jack Ferrigan
21-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Good luck tomorrow big man. It's good to be talking in the positive as regards Hibs in general. Keep the concentration up and the results will follow. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/hibees.gif

Piqué
21-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I have already stated on here that I haven't been impressed with what I've seen of Kuqi so far.

However if he starts tomorrow, I will back him 100% and not start moaning at his first bad touch/miss etc. Let's all do the same.

The team has IMO galvanised in recent weeks, this has spread throughout the support and created a much better atmosphere at ER. Let's keep it going regardless of who is on the pitch and give every Hibs player our full support. Get behind the Big Man and give him a lift.
He wasn't in the squad at all last week. Does everyone think he will start before Caldwell?

Scouse Hibee
21-09-2012, 01:11 PM
He wasn't in the squad at all last week. Does everyone think he will start before Caldwell?

Maybe

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hibs-shefki-kuqi-to-step-in-for-leigh-griffiths-1-2540546

HibeeN
21-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Will get behind whoever is playing - I just really hope Doyle gets a goal, he's definitely due one:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
21-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Get behind the Big Man and give him a lift.

I couldn't lift him in any manner - let alone from behind :shocked:

We have yet to play for more than 60 mins well in any match...and yet are pulling out results. That has got to give us confidence that when we get consistent full match performances someone will get a right gubbing off us...lets hope its tomorrow..we have suffered more than our fair share of disappointment's against them.

Looking forward to the game and a repeat of last weeks atmosphere - Just hope we start to see a few more lapsed supporters returning :aok:

reidy
21-09-2012, 02:35 PM
I reckon him and Doyle could potentially be a good partnership upfront

JimBHibees
21-09-2012, 02:58 PM
His fitness is the only thing in question for me - the amount of people who appear to have written him off already is unbelievable.

Let's keep the feel good factor going.

Agree how he can be written off after not playing much at all is incredible especially only a season after scoring a few goals at a comparable level.

PF made a comment that they were working on his fitness and gave him a few hard sessions recently including last Saturday morning hence why he wasn't involved v Killie.

Northernhibee
21-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Agree how he can be written off after not playing much at all is incredible especially only a season after scoring a few goals at a comparable level.

PF made a comment that they were working on his fitness and gave him a few hard sessions recently including last Saturday morning hence why he wasn't involved v Killie.

We had the entire team written off after one bad result against Dundee United and look what happened.

Some whiners have Kuqi written off after one bad performance; time to show them who's boss Kuqi monster.

Gettin' Auld
21-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Naw nae chance, yon boy's pure dead mental innat!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZU9RRG8V5PI/0.jpg

LeighLoyal
21-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Kuqi... hmmm. :rolleyes:

Golden Bear
21-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Carlos ---------hmm :rolleyes:

But look at him now.

Stevie Reid
21-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I reckon him and Doyle could potentially be a good partnership upfront

:agree:

Doyle's clever enough to move into good areas if Kuqi can win headers/play him in.

A few of the goals that I saw from last season were pretty spectacular goals from distance too, which can't be bad.

Even if it doesn't happen for him tomorrow, he should be far from written off.

Northernhibee
21-09-2012, 03:27 PM

Doyle's clever enough to move into good areas if Kuqi can win headers/play him in.

A few of the goals that I saw from last season were pretty spectacular goals from distance too, which can't be bad.

If we should take one lesson from last year, some players need other players who play well around them to show what they're made of. We played very poorly againsnt QOTS so I'm prepared to wipe the slate clean for the Kuqi monster.

K is for Kuqi, he plays for the Hibees...

Hibercelona
21-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I'll give him a lift. :agree:

If he's still mince after a couple of months
:taxi

:wink:

Kojock
21-09-2012, 03:30 PM

They would have to be from distance because at QoS he wasnt fit enough to run into the box. :na na:

Stevie Reid
21-09-2012, 03:33 PM
They would have to be from distance because at QoS he wasnt fit enough to run into the box. :na na:

Ach, what would you know about long range shooting?! :wink: