PDA

View Full Version : Franck Sauzee

bradman
17-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Currently in Marseille and last night watched the end of Nancy v Marseille on French TV. Franck Sauzee was doing the post match summary and comments (an intelligent version of Billy Dodds). He looked really fit and was obviously enjoying his football. After that the presenter indicated what was to follow. Highlights of some French games from the weekend and Annan v the Newco lot. Absolutely unreal!

Leithenhibby
17-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Always nice to hear an ex player doing/looking well :aok:

Not so sure it's a bad thing to show the "newco" for what they are ..... :greengrin

Northernhibee
17-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Soon as I get a man crush for James McPake a suave ex comes along. Typical.

KeithTheHibby
17-09-2012, 05:15 PM

:rotflmao:

It's the same when David Murphy comes along, good looking ******* that he is!

--------
17-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Currently in Marseille and last night watched the end of Nancy v Marseille on French TV. Franck Sauzee was doing the post match summary and comments (an intelligent version of Billy Dodds). He looked really fit and was obviously enjoying his football. After that the presenter indicated what was to follow. Highlights of some French games from the weekend and Annan v the Newco lot. Absolutely unreal!

:slipper:

Repeat after me - "I will NOT mention B***y D***s in the same post as Franck Sauzee EVER AGAIN."

Off the bar
17-09-2012, 05:47 PM
:slipper:

Repeat after me - "I will NOT mention B***y D***s in the same post as Franck Sauzee EVER AGAIN."

:faf: :faf: well said!

JohnStephens91
20-09-2012, 09:57 PM
What was the French TV station called that he appeared on?

Jonnyboy
20-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Prompted me to watch this again. The man was a magnificent player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_dNDskgVAU

Pretty Boy
20-09-2012, 10:10 PM
A fanatastic player indeed.

Such a shame he apparently doesn't want anything to do with us.

3pm
20-09-2012, 10:18 PM

First time I've seen that. Well done JB!

RickyS
20-09-2012, 10:57 PM

yeah that hurts a bit, my all time hero but it seems a bit disrespectful the way he ignored us

Mango Man
21-09-2012, 01:12 AM
First time I've seen that. Well done JB!

The free kick at 1min 50 seconds is truly sublime. :flag::sauzee:

Pete
21-09-2012, 02:26 AM
yeah that hurts a bit, my all time hero but it seems a bit disrespectful the way he ignored us

I'm sure if you plonked Franck into the middle of a group of Hibs fans he would talk about the great times and thank them all for the wonderful support...even as a manager.

It must have hurt to not be given the chance. All I can say is that who knows how things might have turned out had he been given more time but who are we to judge as the future of the club isn't really in our hands in that respect. The club acted and we moved on.

Franck Sauzee was great but Hibernian are bigger than any individual.

KWJ
21-09-2012, 04:34 AM
He was absolutely crushed at getting the heave. That picture of him in the Scotsman is the ultimate sad face.

Why was he at the press conference?

Hainan Hibs
21-09-2012, 07:03 AM

Even more difficult to move on with the new man crush when we didn't get proper closure from the time with Sauzee:agree:

woody0-7
21-09-2012, 07:54 AM

the guy was far and beyond the best player ive ever seen in the famous green , i allways remember him showing barry ferguson (the next best thing at the time) how the beautiful game is meant to be played. his nickname suits him to a tee "le god":not worth

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-09-2012, 08:02 AM

Who told you that?, proof please

Beefster
21-09-2012, 08:08 AM

Numerous attempts have been made to get him to come back for games/events/book launches etc and he's rebuffed them all AFAIK.

gegs70
21-09-2012, 08:08 AM
I think he should be the ultimate professional that hibs players should aspire to be.

Pretty Boy
21-09-2012, 08:21 AM

I think Beefster has covered it above but he's been invited back to several events and rebuffed all advances. It was pretty well reported the Ian Murray testimonial organisers tried very hard to get him involved with no success.

Not that I particularly blame him, he was treated pretty poorly by Hibs.

HibbyAndy
21-09-2012, 05:28 PM
This the same Franck Sauze that never ever lost a Derby as a player OR Manager?.

edinburghhibee
21-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Would be great to get a flag made up of le god to wave around with the others in the S43 end of the east. Does anyone know if there are any plans for this??