PDA

View Full Version : Yams Some of their wages overdue again

Pages : [1] 2

Ozyhibby
16-09-2012, 08:54 PM
I was on Hun media (I've not been able to give it up) and there is a thread saying that The Sunday Post are reporting that our pink chums have not made payroll again.
Anyone else see this?

JohnStephens91
16-09-2012, 09:10 PM
We should not be concerning themselves with that lot, we don't play them until January 2nd 2013, we are currently ahead of them in the league by 6 points and are on a decent run ourselves. The only time we should be discussing them is when we are playing them and during a match thread when they are being beaten. Plenty of other things to talk about than the Yams.

hibees 7062
16-09-2012, 09:14 PM
I was on Hun media (I've not been able to give it up) and there is a thread saying that The Sunday Post are reporting that our pink chums have not made payroll again.
Anyone else see this?

They certainly wont be getting any win bonuses . :fenlon

LeighLoyal
16-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Rip.

Jonnyboy
16-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Anyone else see this?

Have you considered therapy? :wink:

NotoriousLor
16-09-2012, 09:19 PM
They certainly wont be getting any win bonuses . :fenlon

Thought that myself, surely they must be saving a fortune on cleansheet, goal and win bonuses, they must be rolling in it :******:

PatHead
16-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Was mentioned in the "Trumpet" thread earlier today but no copy of the SP.

Baldy
16-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I hope Ryan Stevenson enjoys his multi year deal that doesn't pay :greengrin

AlbertK86
16-09-2012, 09:28 PM
No seen it but how effin good would that be

GGTTH

Dens park 86

weedgiehibbie
16-09-2012, 09:34 PM
I hope Ryan Stevenson enjoys his multi year deal that doesn't pay :greengrin

:thumbsup: haha!! how long till he's out on strike again and trying to get the other players out with him :greengrin

thebakerboy
16-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Still cannot believe Stevenson re-signed for them after what he said and now they are doing it again. He must be a right tube or desperate because nobody else wanted him.

Ozyhibby
16-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Have you considered therapy? :wink:

Think I need it. They're just so stupid that it's funny. It's a guilty pleasure.

As for the Yams wages, hope it's true as I'm sure the SPL put in place a points deduction as a sanction during the summer. Be nice to see them on negative points.

Jonnyboy
16-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Think I need it. They're just so stupid that it's funny. It's a guilty pleasure.

As for the Yams wages, hope it's true as I'm sure the SPL put in place a points deduction as a sanction during the summer. Be nice to see them on negative points.

Nice? Nice????? ****in brilliant you mean :greengrin

hfc rd
16-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Still cannot believe Stevenson re-signed for them after what he said and now they are doing it again. He must be a right tube or desperate because nobody else wanted him.

Exactly what I was thinking of as well.

HibbyAl
16-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Was definitely in today's SP. Said they didn't receive their wages on Friday and are not expected to receive them on Monday either. No-one at h**rts was available for comment.

Col2
16-09-2012, 10:14 PM
They are due on 16th which is today. Given banking is Mon to Fri most people due wages at weekend get them on the Friday before, hence why SP think they are late.

Technically they are not late until tomorrow and I would assume that if they are not hitting bank accounts tomorrow (Monday) afternoon then the media will be all over it.

Tick Tock..

Leithenhibby
16-09-2012, 10:17 PM
They are due on 16th which is today. Given banking is Mon to Fri most people due wages at weekend get them on the Friday before, hence why SP think they are late.

Technically they are not late until tomorrow and I would assume that if they are not hitting bank accounts tomorrow (Monday) afternoon then the media will be all over it.

Tick Tock..

Is it not a Monday holiday the morra? ......

Johnny0762
16-09-2012, 10:19 PM
We should not be concerning themselves with that lot, we don't play them until January 2nd 2013, we are currently ahead of them in the league by 6 points and are on a decent run ourselves. The only time we should be discussing them is when we are playing them and during a match thread when they are being beaten. Plenty of other things to talk about than the Yams.

Ohhh get you. I half took your post seriously until I seen what you called that lot at the end of your post.

What next? Is Jim Jefferies not a Hearts ******* any longer?

frazeHFC
16-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Ohhh get you. I half took your post seriously until I seen what you called that lot at the end of your post.

What next? Is Jim Jefferies not a Hearts ******* any longer?

Nowt wrong with his post, or the word yam. I agree that when it's positive for us atm, i want to see as many positive Hibs threads as possible!

Don't really care about those lot at the moment, although would be brilliant if it's true!

Viva_Palmeiras
16-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Nothing to concern ourselves with ...

Just Vlad's take on performance related pay (or non-payment as the case may be)

Btw I heard from a mate who used to work at a certain institution that a certain Dude applied for a credit card at said institution but was rejected this was about 3-4 yrs ago. I find it hard to believe myself I mean why would someone already with a bank get a credit card at another institution or if you are a major player in a bank are you blackballed from having stuff on tick with yer own bank?

hibee_girl
16-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Is it not a Monday holiday the morra? ......

Only in Edinburgh, shouldn't affect banking

cabbageandribs1875
16-09-2012, 10:28 PM
said it at the time, ryan stevenson must need serious psychiatric help after re-signing with the pinkoids, yer supposed tae learn from life's experiences ya daft ****** clown yi, but having said that, the grunts were obviously the only club with the slightest bit of interest in him, he must be on a very low salary :jamboclow

Hibbyradge
16-09-2012, 10:30 PM

Do you have a full list of what we're allowed to discuss and when we're allowed to do so?

If so, I think people would welcome it if you published it on the messageboard as it would save them from worrying about whether or not they should post something and potentially risk getting a row from your good self.

Thanks.

cabbageandribs1875
16-09-2012, 10:33 PM

says you that got into a right tizzy because you thought the pinkoids would be singing horrible nasty songs at us before the last game :faf:

frazeHFC
16-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Do you have a full list of what we're allowed to discuss and when we're allowed to do so?

If so, I think people would welcome it if you published it on the messageboard as it would save them from worrying about whether or not they should post something and potentially risk getting a row from your good self.

Thanks.

This is just a stupid post, obviously there are no rules of what is allowed to be discussed (within reason), but there are a lot of people (myself included) that love seeing the positivity about Hibs and unless it's concrete news that they are getting fined or whatever we should talk about how well we are doing, not some rumours from a horrifically unreliable site about what they are up to.

JohnStephens91
16-09-2012, 10:42 PM
says you that got into a right tizzy because you thought the pinkoids would be singing horrible nasty songs at us before the last game :faf:

I never actually, I suggested others might be put off attending if the club didn't do anything, I seriously don't care about them when we are doing well or unless they are our next fixture. It was merely a suggestion which was shot down by most and I was not concerned about what songs they were going to sing.

As it stands this rumour is unsubstantiated and the players will probably be paid on Tuesday, they get paid on the 16th of each month as it was revealed last month, and tomorrow is a bank holiday. Wait until Tuesday before discussing it at the very least.

Hibbyradge
16-09-2012, 10:44 PM
This is just a stupid post, obviously there are no rules of what is allowed to be discussed (within reason), but there are a lot of people (myself included) that love seeing the positivity about Hibs and unless it's concrete news that they are getting fined or whatever we should talk about how well we are doing, not some rumours from a horrifically unreliable site about what they are up to.

Obviously it was stupid post. It was in keeping with the ridiculous one I replied to and, in fact, yours above.

Football fans will never stop discussing their rivals fortunes, real or imagined, whether you want them to or not, and you have no right to tell other people what they should and shouldn't discuss.

Arrogance in the extreme.

You uberfans don't half put us ordinary folk to shame. :rolleyes:

Saorsa
16-09-2012, 10:45 PM
I never actually, I suggested others might be put off attending if the club didn't do anything, I seriously don't care about them when we are doing well or unless they are our next fixture. It was merely a suggestion which was shot down by most and I was not concerned about what songs they were going to sing.

As it stands this rumour is unsubstantiated and the players will probably be paid on Tuesday, they get paid on the 16th of each month as it was revealed last month, and tomorrow is a bank holiday. Wait until Tuesday before discussing it at the very least.There you go again telling people what tae dae, :tsk tsk: if you're no interested it's simple, dinnae read it and stick tae what does interest you and never mind what anybody else is doing.

Hibbyradge
16-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Wait until Tuesday before discussing it at the very least.

You're mair o a control freak than my ex! :bitchy:

frazeHFC
16-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Obviously it was stupid post. It was in keeping with the ridiculous one I replied to and, in fact, yours above.

Football fans will never stop discussing their rivals fortunes, real or imagined, whether you want them to or not, and you have no right to tell other people what they should and shouldn't discuss.

Arrogance in the extreme.

You uberfans don't half put us ordinary folk to shame. :rolleyes:

Again a pathetic post, especially with the old 'uberfan' comment cropping up. At no point did i say what can be discussed, i was just agreeing that i would rather see Hibs related threads, than rumours about Hearts.

Jim44
16-09-2012, 10:49 PM

As it stands this rumour is unsubstantiated and the players will probably be paid on Tuesday, they get paid on the 16th of each month as it was revealed last month, and tomorrow is a bank holiday. Wait until Tuesday before discussing it at the very least.

Of-course they're going to be paid by Tuesday as they're not daft enough to get into that mess again. The surprising thing is that they have allowed rumours to start by not having the sense or competence to have paid their staff by Friday.

Saorsa
16-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Again a pathetic post, especially with the old 'uberfan' comment cropping up. At no point did i say what can be discussed, i was just agreeing that i would rather see Hibs related threads, than rumours about Hearts.and you dinnae have tae read them either :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
16-09-2012, 10:50 PM

ok, we will need to agree to disagree on that one, seeing as you deleted the thread in question :greengrin

the rumours quite often are unsubstantiated to be fair, but it's always good to have a laugh at the pinkoids even if the rumours turn out a loady keek :agree:

JohnStephens91
16-09-2012, 10:50 PM

Thanks.

Thank you for the sarcasm, here is the list.

Hearts are not to be discussed unless one of the following situations arises; they are our next fixture, they have been dumped out the cup by someone, they lose a fixture heavily or any big news story which is confirmed by a respectable news source.

Celtic are not to be discussed unless one of the following situations arises; they lose a game, they are our next fixture, they lose heavily against someone in Europe, they do well in Europe and Neil Lennon acts responsibly.

What you had for dinner should not be discussed until after 6:30 pm and it should always contain something to do with salad to promote a healthy image of our fans.

Any other things you would like to know please direct them to me and I will respond with when they should be discussed to avoid a slap on the wrists.

:slipper:

Hibbyradge
16-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Again a pathetic post,

I didn't realise you were the dotnet post judge.

especially with the old 'uberfan' comment cropping up.

Oof. I must have touched a nerve there. Must have been sair.

At no point did i say what can be discussed, i was just agreeing that i would rather see Hibs related threads, than rumours about Hearts.

Why did you feel it necessary to tell us that?

Did you think we were all waiting on tenterhooks to find out? I can't speak for others, but I wasn't.

MacBean
16-09-2012, 11:04 PM

Tick Tock..

Monday's banking transactions go in on a Saturday.
Tomorrow Isnt a bank holiday only a public one, even if it was they would have shown on Saturday. If they werent paid yesterday then they are late

MacBean
16-09-2012, 11:06 PM

Tisnt a bank holiday, only public. All Monday (or tuedsay when it IS a bank holiday) transactions are processed on Saturdays, credits an debits so would make no different

Hibbyradge
16-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Thank you for the sarcasm, here is the list.

Hearts are not to be discussed unless one of the following situations arises; they are our next fixture, they have been dumped out the cup by someone, they lose a fixture heavily or any big news story which is confirmed by a respectable news source.

Celtic are not to be discussed unless one of the following situations arises; they lose a game, they are our next fixture, they lose heavily against someone in Europe, they do well in Europe and Neil Lennon acts responsibly.

What you had for dinner should not be discussed until after 6:30 pm and it should always contain something to do with salad to promote a healthy image of our fans.

Any other things you would like to know please direct them to me and I will respond with when they should be discussed to avoid a slap on the wrists.

:slipper:

Thank you for responding in kind. :thumbsup:

Now tell your daft mate he's taking himself too seriously...again. :wink:

JohnStephens91
16-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Thank you for responding in kind. :thumbsup:

Now tell your daft mate he's taking himself too seriously...again. :wink:

Not a problem :greengrin I'm not in the business of riling up fans, it's just that we are on a good run and there is plenty to be discussed about our own team and most of it is good for the first time in ages. I would rather see that then discuss our miserly neighbours if I'm being honest. Each to their own though and that is why the messageboards are great, get into a heated debate or a wee tiff with someone but it's all good as we are all Hibees.

Hibbyradge
16-09-2012, 11:37 PM
it's just that we are on a good run and there is plenty to be discussed about our own team and most of it is good for the first time in ages. I would rather see that then discuss our miserly neighbours if I'm being honest.

I know this might be difficult, but I need you to take a leap of faith here because I'm going to ask you to believe me when I tell you something.

There are actually some Hibs fans who are able to do both.

Yup. Seriously. :agree:

ScottB
17-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Don't they have to notify the SPL in advance of any failure to pay staff now as part of the new rules?

Does anyone remember what the mechanics are for this now if they have failed to pay up?

cabbageandribs1875
17-09-2012, 03:07 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4542130/New-pay-scare-at-Jambos.html

SunSport can reveal up to five senior members of John McGlynn’s squad have been informed their wages may not be paid on time today.

News of Hearts’ latest wage drama came just hours after Romanov declared a personal wealth of £42million as he prepares to run for President of Lithuania.
The Tynecastle chief launched his own political party — Lithuanian People’s Party — in his homeland last year.

oh dear :rolleyes:

Nando™
17-09-2012, 03:18 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4542130/New-pay-scare-at-Jambos.html

SunSport can reveal up to five senior members of John McGlynn’s squad have been informed their wages may not be paid on time today.

News of Hearts’ latest wage drama came just hours after Romanov declared a personal wealth of £42million as he prepares to run for President of Lithuania.
The Tynecastle chief launched his own political party — Lithuanian People’s Party — in his homeland last year.

:hilarious

The man is absolutely bonkers, what a hero :top marks

Hibs07p
17-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Nothing to see here. Romanov's taken EBT's to a new level. 100% of players wages get paid into an EBT, and this is the clever bit, to ensure it is perfectly acceptable to HMRC, when the players ask for a loan, they're told to F*** off, so no tax has to be paid. :wink:

lucky
17-09-2012, 06:40 AM

Thought he was Russian, as such was not eligible to run for President. Also the Yams must be worried if he's only got £42 million

Hibrandenburg
17-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Thought he was Russian, as such was not eligible to run for President. Also the Yams must be worried if he's only got £42 million

Think he's ethnic Russian. If I recall correctly (can't be arsed googling it) about 40% of the Baltic nations population are ethnic Russians.

greenginger
17-09-2012, 07:51 AM

But how can that be, the Yams alone were worth £ 50 million ! :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
17-09-2012, 07:59 AM

:agree:

He talked about running for President a few years ago but his Russian birthplace (Tver) ruled him out. Can't see how he can run now, unless the Lithuanian constitution has been changed since then.

Waxy
17-09-2012, 08:10 AM
I suspect this is Romanovs way of deflecting from poor results on the park.
any other attention is good attention to him.
Hope they disappear.

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Hope it's Stevenson that isn't being paid

green glory
17-09-2012, 09:22 AM
What are the SPL rules now regarding non payment of wages? I'm pretty sure there's a points deduction but I'm not sure how long the club have to sort it out.

Would be great to see them on a minus at this stage of the season with a mountain to climb.

ballengeich
17-09-2012, 09:53 AM
If they are late and the SPL starts action against them, I'd expect the defence to be that the delay in the SPL's payments to clubs has caused the problem.

marti1875
17-09-2012, 10:09 AM
If they are late and the SPL starts action against them, I'd expect the defence to be that the delay in the SPL's payments to clubs has caused the problem.

It does basically say that in the link, still £300,000 overdue from SPL so that'll be their defence allegedly.
Really do hope Stevensons one who's wages are late after leaving them the last time due to wages being late..:greengrin

EskbankHibby
17-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Romanov declared a personal wealth of £42million

Oh, oh. Can anyone confirm that this might mean a slight delay on the £51m new stand?:dunno:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
17-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Think he's ethnic Russian. If I recall correctly (can't be arsed googling it) about 40% of the Baltic nations population are ethnic Russians.

It is only 5% in Lithuania. Much higher in Latvia and Estonia.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
17-09-2012, 10:43 AM

He talked about running for President a few years ago but his Russian birthplace (Tver) ruled him out. Can't see how he can run now, unless the Lithuanian constitution has been changed since then.

It hasn't. Candidates need to be Lithuanian by birth. He isn't.

PatHead
17-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Trying to take a balanced view

Strictly speaking Romanov has until 11.59pm today before he is late. He could do an automated transfer until then. He would be in breach after that deadline so it is nothing more than speculation at this time. Similar to us moaning about Galbraith's treatment by BBC.

Must admit his defence of SPL are late in paying is interesting. Pretty embarrassing for SPL and puts them in a really awkward position. Funny how these late payments never occured when Rangers needed the money. If someone owed me money and was then pressing me to make a payment I think I would be hacked off.

Bit like last season when they signed Beattie and didn't pay wages. This season they sign Stevenson and don't pay wages. Hope they sign someone else soon....

Lets just wait and see what happens. My hopes have been dashed too often in the past.

#FromTheCapital
17-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh, oh. Can anyone confirm that this might mean a slight delay on the £51m new stand?:dunno:

Possibly but I am led to believe that once they have finished paying the debt that they owe to themselves, Cinderellas castle will pop up in gorgie and the 400,000 loyal supporters will all live happily ever after :aok:

heidtheba
17-09-2012, 11:32 AM

Anyone else think of this when they hear "Lithuanian People's Party"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

Peevemor
17-09-2012, 11:34 AM
i have a question. and the answer to it should put this to bed once and for all

Do players get paid during the close season???

if the answer to that is yes, then i would point to the fact that we were able to pay players wages while the club had virtually zero income, yet after recieving all the various funds that people have listed in this thread we are late with a payment.

that should debunk any "we're too skint to cover septembers wage bill" arguements

what exactly is the reason for the possible late payment, i do not know, but it simply cannot be a lack of funds

:trumpet:

Yes, players get paid during the close season - that's one of the reasons why they've already used up their season ticket money.

IanM
17-09-2012, 12:14 PM
amazing if true as heard (and apparently its all over KB) that Rudi should be signing for them again - he's still in Prague but should be back soon..

SMAXXA
17-09-2012, 12:29 PM
amazing if true as heard (and apparently its all over KB) that Rudi should be signing for them again - he's still in Prague but should be back soon..

That may explain where the wages have gone. I hope he does sign and plunder them for more cash and Degan hammers him first tackle the PB in Jan

The_Sauz
17-09-2012, 12:32 PM
So they are saying it is down to the late payment of the SPL money?
What happened to the money they got from Servco (afc) for Lee Wallace, after all Green did say he paid off all his footballing debts!
Just find it strange that the rest of the players and staff managed to get paid on time yet 5 players (probably the 5 highest earners) have been told too sit tight. They have played 3 home games so far this season, and they have had the highest avg home gate (a part from celtic), and yet no other club has had a problem paying it's staff/players :confused:

YehButNoBut
17-09-2012, 12:43 PM
What happened to the money they got from Servco (afc) for Lee Wallace, after all Green did say he paid off all his footballing debts!
Just find it strange that the rest of the players and staff managed to get paid on time yet 5 players (probably the 5 highest earners) have been told too sit tight. They have played 3 home games so far this season, and they have had the highest avg home gate (a part from celtic), and yet no other club has had a problem paying it's staff/players :confused:

And the money from the Liverpool games, Vlad's pocketing it for his presidential campaign. :not worth

hibsmad
17-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Hope it's Stevenson that isn't being paid

:pray:

CB_NO3
17-09-2012, 01:33 PM

They got a fee for David Cooper , I mean David Tempelton too.

Stevie Reid
17-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Hearts nearly didn't get paid all of the last transfer fee from Rangers, then sell Templeton too them.

Ryan Stevenson leaves due to not being paid wages, signs for them again, and the first month after he comes back, wages aren't paid fully.

All of them deserve everything they get.

Col2
17-09-2012, 02:25 PM

Almost said with glee. Who is Rudi? Oh you mean the traveller who can't get a club? Wee airdre Jambo agrees....

Mikey
17-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Blaming the SPL for this is convenient, and will probably get them off the hook when it comes to any punishments in the short term, but for them to be struggling to pay wages this early in the season, right after a big crowd v Liverpool and a big cheque for Templeton should have alarm bells ringing.

Should have............. but won't :ostrich:

PatHead
17-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Blaming the SPL for this is convenient, and will probably get them off the hook when it comes to any punishments in the short term, but for them to be struggling to pay wages this early in the season, right after a big crowd v Liverpool and a big cheque for Templeton should have allarm bells ringing.

Should have............. but won't :ostrich:

Their next few games at home won't exactly have then hanging from the rafters either. Kilmarnock,Ross County and Motherwell. Especially if the bus driver continues with his great run of no wins.

They are doomed I tell ye, doomed.

grunt
17-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Hearts confirm on their website that "a small number of senior players were unpaid but will be paid shortly".

PatHead
17-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Hearts confirm on their website that "a small number of senior players were unpaid but will be paid shortly".

Can't believe they still have a 45 man squad. Noticable how it doesn't confirm the exact number.

SteveHFC
17-09-2012, 03:34 PM
http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/Mainboy/Pleasing/19724p.gif

poolman
17-09-2012, 03:43 PM
:greengrin

"We expect the matter to be resolved once we receive a guaranteed income expected in the very near future."

Here we go again...................What fun :thumbsup:

Mikey
17-09-2012, 03:46 PM

"We expect the matter to be resolved once we receive a guaranteed income expected in the very near future."

Here we go again...................What fun :thumbsup:

That "guaranteed income" will the the fee for either Wallace or Templeton. Given the size of their wage bill it won't take long for them to fail to pay their players on time again.

SteveHFC
17-09-2012, 03:51 PM
i8hibsh, on 17 September 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:
What the ***** have we done with the Templeton, Liverpool game and season ticket money!

hughesie27 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/711-hughesie27/) http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/user_popup.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/711-hughesie27/page__f__1) Posted Today, 15:23
Piss off Hearts.

:yamlaugh:

PatHead
17-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Think the thread title should be changed. Remove the ? as it is a fact and put a big smiley face

:lolyam:

EdinMike
17-09-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19629021?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sportsound

Shall no doubt be mentioned on Sportsound tonight, might have to tune in to here what the chimps say...

Diclonius
17-09-2012, 04:23 PM
If they aren't immediately docked points for this then that will set a precedent for the rest of the season that Romanov will no doubt follow.

Nah, can't really feel myself laughing at them when nothing is actually coming out of this. Pretty sickening actually.

Barney McGrew
17-09-2012, 04:27 PM
That "guaranteed income" will the the fee for either Wallace or Templeton. Given the size of their wage bill it won't take long for them to fail to pay their players on time again.

If they're waiting on £300k from the SPL to bail them out, then what income do they have between now and the 16th of October to come in that will give them the funds to pay the next batch of salaries? Or November and December for that matter?

This is the earliest in the season that they've run out of cash, and that's after offloading all their high earners, having a cup run and getting the added bonus of the Liverpool tie.

The SPL will have to invoke their new rules this season so that they can't be accused of being biased in their treatment of the Zombiehuns. Points deductions ahoy for the Pink Palacers.

EskbankHibby
17-09-2012, 04:41 PM

If they're waiting on £300k from the SPL to bail them out, then what income do they have between now and the 16th of October to come in that will give them the funds to pay the next batch of salaries? Or November and December for that matter?

This is the earliest in the season that they've run out of cash, and that's after offloading all their high earners, having a cup run and getting the added bonus of the Liverpool tie.

The SPL will have to invoke their new rules this season so that they can't be accused of being biased in their treatment of the Zombiehuns. Points deductions ahoy for the Pink Palacers.

Should be the most worrying thing for our pink friends, bit early on in the season for this sort of carry on.

greenginger
17-09-2012, 04:48 PM

The income Hearts generate is not kept here. Any significant income like transfer fees and T V money is sent off to Lithuania . Bills are no doubt settled on " who has got the biggest stick " basis. Looks like the Yam wages are well down the pecking order, certainly after basketball and politics.

BroxburnHibee
17-09-2012, 04:57 PM
So they're not getting paid again :yawn:

Sorry but we've seen it all before including earlier this year - remind me how that worked out for them?

Jim44
17-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Embarrassing for them and amusing for us, but merely a minor hiccup I suppose.

Winston Ingram
17-09-2012, 05:11 PM
This is ****in ridiculous.

In the last 6 weeks they have received

- The remainder of the Lee Wallace fee
- A full house at Tynie v Liverpool + TV money
- A share of the gate at Anfield + TV money
- A sizeable fee for Templeton

By the looks of things it seems that its just pure luck that they have been able to pay them at all.

If they drew some diddy Scandinavian mob and got pumped they would likely have had, less gate money, no TV cash and if the Huns hadn't bought Templeton it was likely that they would have got nowhere near paying any of the players even if they did get the £300k from the SPL:rolleyes:

Ozyhibby
17-09-2012, 05:14 PM
So they're not getting paid again :yawn:

Sorry but we've seen it all before including earlier this year - remind me how that worked out for them?

It's too soon to tell.

scoopyboy
17-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Not read the whole thread.

Does this open them up for penalties, ie points reduction.

If so how many points?

Winston Ingram
17-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Not read the whole thread.

Does this open them up for penalties, ie points reduction.

If so how many points?

From what I understand it does but because the failure is allegedly down to a late payment from the SPL then they'll likely dodge any penalty

PatHead
17-09-2012, 05:17 PM
SPL will have to impose some penalties or the Hun hordes in the press will be all over them.

Oh how ironic.

Off the bar
17-09-2012, 05:41 PM
SPL will have to impose some penalties or the Hun hordes in the press will be all over them.

Oh how ironic.

hun hordes and MSM will use this as an example of the 'armagedon' of no sevco in spl, next time sally is explaining why they don't win away, he'll turn round and makes some crack about spl teams no been able to pay their wages without them.

NAE NOOKIE
17-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I know that this has happened before .... but this is a wee bit different as far as I can see for the following reasons.

Since April the Yams have made cash as follows:

1 quarter of the combined crowd for the two SC semi finals, which would be about 15,000 people at approx 15 quid each ......... £225,000

Half of the SC final gate ( not including TV money or other sundries to account for expenses ) lets say 24,000 at £20 .............. £480,000

The balance of the Lee Wallace transfer fee ... not sure they got the full £800,000 so lets say .............................................£500, 000

The Templeton fee, once again not sure so lets say .................................................. .................................................. ..£700,000

Liverpool match .... 16,000 at £35 per punter ( once more forgetting TV money ) .................................................. .............£560,000

Total cash in less than 6 months .................................................. .................................................. ........................£2,465,000

That doesnt include TV money, the money the SPL have already paid, their ST money ( probably over £2,000,000 ) and spin offs from winning the SC ( crap DVDs & that ) their home league games played already .... and benefits from reducing the wage bill.

I think I have been pretty conservative in my figures .... so if I was a Yam my question would be ...... WTF ? :confused:

jgl07
17-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I know that this has happened before .... but this is a wee bit different as far as I can see for the following reasons.

1 quarter of the combined crowd for the two SC semi finals, which would be about 15,000 people at approx 15 quid each ......... £225,000

Half of the SC final gate ( not including TV money or other sundries to account for expenses ) lets say 24,000 at £20 .............. £480,000

The balance of the Lee Wallace transfer fee ... not sure they got the full £800,000 so lets say .............................................£500, 000

The Templeton fee, once again not sure so lets say .................................................. .................................................. ..£700,000

Liverpool match .... 16,000 at £35 per punter ( once more forgetting TV money ) .................................................. .............£560,000

Total cash in less than 6 months .................................................. .................................................. ........................£2,465,000

That doesnt include TV money, the money the SPL have already paid, their ST money ( probably over £2,000,000 ) and spin offs from winning the SC ( crap DVDs & that ) their home league games played already .... and benefits from reducing the wage bill.

I think I have been pretty conservative in my figures .... so if I was a Yam my question would be ...... WTF ? :confused:

I am not sure if they have been paid the cash for the Lee Wallace transfer. I also suspect that Templeton fee will be in installments.

A lot of the cash you mentioned will have been long gone. Their wage bill way exceeds their income so it is merely a matter of time before the cash runs out. That is unless Vlad covers the shortfall which he categorically stated that he will not. Income from this this season was spent on clearing the debts from last season.

They ran ou of cash in January but managed to fudge things until the season ticket renewals came in. They have no real prospects for income before Christmas are League Cup ties. The match against Livingstone is hardly likely to be a money spinner. SPL matches will not raise much cash particularly with the team looking dodgy.

This could be the endgame approaching.

Winston Ingram
17-09-2012, 06:43 PM
I am not sure if they have been paid the cash for the Lee Wallace transfer. I also suspect that Templeton fee will be in installments.

A lot of the cash you mentioned will have been long gone. Their wage bill way exceeds their income so it is merely a matter of time before the cash runs out. That is unless Vlad covers the shortfall which he categorically stated that he will not. Income from this this season was spent on clearing the debts from last season.

They ran ou of cash in January but managed to fudge things until the season ticket renewals came in. They have no real prospects for income before Christmas are League Cup ties. The match against Livingstone is hardly likely to be a money spinner. SPL matches will not raise much cash particularly with the team looking dodgy.

Rangers had to pay all debts & id expect they'd have been paid. I'd also be surprised if Vlad agreed to instalments considering what happened with the Wallace deal

The_Sauz
17-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Dundee Utd never got paid from the old Huns debt :agree:

Col2
17-09-2012, 07:00 PM
For me the two key points are:

1. How early in the football season this has started AND given additional income our pink friends have received -commented on already.

2. Vlad being valued at £42m. Now for you and me that is a lot of dosh but I remember only a few years ago that he was off the radar re wealth and this ran into hundreds of millions.

All this makes it almost certain that he is NOT financing them actively, and given his number one sport interest is basketball and his core business is failing badly = HOMFC could be subsidising his other interests especially when they receive transfer fees, euro windfall etc.

Just watch a season long delay in wages and battles with SFA, SPL and SPFA!

Cabbage East
17-09-2012, 07:03 PM
He seems to withhold wages as some sort of motivational tool.

Winston Ingram
17-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Dundee Utd never got paid from the old Huns debt :agree:

I think that was the SFA's fault:agree:

steviehibsleith
17-09-2012, 07:36 PM

Mad Vlad has been funding them for years and as such they have been living well above thier manky means.
Last season they posted a £100,000 profit - well not really Vlad allowed them £7,000,000 debt forgiveness through his bank
year previous it was a £500,00 profit --- well yep it was really £8,000,000 debt forgiveness . So reading between the lines about £7 millon a year hes subsidised them hence hes said no more i am down to my last £42 million.

So in the space of a season they have to save just short of £600,000 a month that is a lot of Litas and they are struggling even with offloading so many . And it will get worse :greengrin

PatHead
17-09-2012, 07:57 PM

Poster on Keekback says they had to make a £8.9m loan repayment to one of Vlad's companies 4 weeks ago. If true that would explain a lot. They could never afford that in one go. Think they even realise they don't owe the money to themselves now.

ekhibee
17-09-2012, 08:12 PM
anything ****ty that happens to them makes me laugh and always will.:greengrin

AK86
17-09-2012, 09:25 PM
As much as i,d like this to be the beginining of the end for the blood stained jobbies, i fear its just vlad games AGAIN. Yet another false dawn in the demise of the ****s

It keeps them in the news and will give him a platform for some of his now famous slavering
Vlads in charge, he is god and he just likes reminding people of that fact

He hasnt stopped bankrolling them, because he never started in the 1st place. He has simply lent them it , and charged them handsomely for the privelidge. He is simply bored and is torturing them slowly like a sadistic psycho does with a puppy he no longer wants
It would be sad if it wasnt so funny.It is certainly tiresome

The whole Stevenson scenario is bizarre, and dosent ring true, but when last did anything make sense over there?

JDHibs
18-09-2012, 06:57 AM

Got to look at out goings aswell though,

45 people in there first team squad (Says the paper this morning), take on average a wage of 2k (taken from a thread on here about average wages in the world), thats 90k a week, thats £1.08million for the 3 or so months over the summer, never mind all your backroom staff, under 19's squad, maintenance, bills so may not be as clear cut as everybody thinks.

Other than that, Vlads just keeping a hold of the cash to make a point about the money not being paid from the SFA.

Just my 2p worth though

Ozyhibby
18-09-2012, 07:09 AM
I keep hearing from people that this is Hearts teaching the SPL a lesson over the delayed tv money. This does not make sense. Hearts are part of the SPL. It is a partnership made up of the 12 clubs. It exists only to maximise income for the 12 clubs and then distribute it as it comes in. If the money does not come in then it can't distribute it. It never owes any club anything. If that money never came in at all then the clubs would not be able to sue the SPL as they are the SPL.

StevieT
18-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Rangers had to pay all debts & id expect they'd have been paid. I'd also be surprised if Vlad agreed to instalments considering what happened with the Wallace deal

I'm sure Medals Mackay said on the radio at the weekend that the Wallace deal was shown as a creditor on Rangers books and that he was still to receive his cut as a result. That would indicate that this fee hasn't yet been paid.

EdinMike
18-09-2012, 07:14 AM
This isn't about SPL clubs going bust on a whole, as no other club seems to be in financial trouble ! (At the Moment)

This is just purely down to the Yams mismanagement of finances. Simple as. And the quicker they are punished, the better in my eyes.

MB62
18-09-2012, 07:52 AM
For me the two key points are:

1. How early in the football season this has started AND given additional income our pink friends have received -commented on already.

2. Vlad being valued at £42m. Now for you and me that is a lot of dosh but I remember only a few years ago that he was off the radar re wealth and this ran into hundreds of millions.
All this makes it almost certain that he is NOT financing them actively, and given his number one sport interest is basketball and his core business is failing badly = HOMFC could be subsidising his other interests especially when they receive transfer fees, euro windfall etc.

Just watch a season long delay in wages and battles with SFA, SPL and SPFA!

I'm sure when he first took control (?) of the Yams, they were happily boasting about his personal wealth being over £200m. If he has lost 3/4 of that wealth in that time then I would suggest it is worrying times for him at least.

Hermit Crab
18-09-2012, 08:02 AM
They all seem 100% certain that skacel will sign for them this week too, apparantly he will only deal with vlad himself. Can one 33 year old player make their season??

greenginger
18-09-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm sure when he first took control (?) of the Yams, they were happily boasting about his personal wealth being over £200m. If he has lost 3/4 of that wealth in that time then I would suggest it is worrying times for him at least.

His wealth was all based on a projection of the value of his Ukio Bankas when it became a global force in world banking and his football club won the Champions League.

The day is only delayed until the successful launch of the Edinburgh Branch of Ukio _ _ _

On second thoughts ! :greengrin

Jim44
18-09-2012, 08:09 AM

According to one guy's logic, he will sign today as it is exactly one year since he last signed for them.

Hermit Crab
18-09-2012, 08:30 AM
According to one guy's logic, he will sign today as it is exactly one year since he last signed for them.

Their season hinges on a 33 year old "has been" signing for them.

Caversham Green
18-09-2012, 08:52 AM

:agree: Their real worry is that their part of his empire is leaking funds at the rate of £7m per annum. The forgiveness of debt stuff is him moving money from one department to another (the 'we owe it to ourselves' syndrome) but that £7m pa is money that is permanently going out of his businesses. It's like water leaking out of a tank at the bottom and 'Mr Romanov' is constantly pouring more in at the top, but the supply of water is dwindling now.

HoMFC are disposing of one sixth of 'Mr Romanov's' personal wealth every year - he simply can't allow that to continue.

--------
18-09-2012, 08:53 AM

He was a pretty good 'has-been' last season ...

Much as I long to see the whole stinking Jambo mess implode and disappear down the sewers of Gorgie, this story has the same old feeling of a false dawn all over it.

Hermit Crab
18-09-2012, 09:14 AM
He was a pretty good 'has-been' last season ...

Much as I long to see the whole stinking Jambo mess implode and disappear down the sewers of Gorgie, this story has the same old feeling of a false dawn all over it.

Being honest I would have taken him at ER but he's not played a match for ages . What makes you think he won't sign for them? I have a feeling he will.

RoxburghHibs
18-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Being honest I would have taken him at ER but he's not played a match for ages . What makes you think he won't sign for them? I have a feeling he will.

I was about to say wages. However that mob haven't been able to afford their key player wages for years - so it hasn't stopped them before! They just add it too their debt and move on....

Bill Milne
18-09-2012, 09:24 AM
I was at the races yesterday with some Jambo shareholder friends (yes, it does happen!). Their take on this situation was that most, if not all, of the season ticket money was used to pay last season's wages along with expected returns from Europe. This explains why they are so dependent on money from the SPL. In short, Hertz are living from hand to mouth and are dependent on raising sufficient funds from home games and ancillary funds to keep going. Interstingly, Billy Brown appeared and, while talking to aforementioned friends, put forward his personal opinion that Hertz would be next down the plughole.

#FromTheCapital
18-09-2012, 09:26 AM

I would be happy for him to return, gives us a chance to wipe that smug grin off his ugly puss before he disappears into retirement. Decent SPL player but one man doesn't make a team, plus McGlynn would probably stick him in goals anyway :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
18-09-2012, 11:41 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26931732.jpg

Stevie Reid
18-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I would be happy for him to return, gives us a chance to wipe that smug grin off his ugly puss before he disappears into retirement. Decent SPL player but one man doesn't make a team, plus McGlynn would probably stick him in goals anyway :thumbsup:

Look at his scoring stats: -

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=34289

In Skacel's case one man has made a Hearts team, especially when you take into account how few (if any) games they have lost when he has scored for them. They are where they are now because Skacel is no longer there, do not underestimate the impact he could have if he were to return.

I HATE Skacel, and fear him more than I feared John Robertson in a Hearts strip. I really hope that he doesn't sign for them again, but if he somehow does, the SPL should be stepping in.

Treadstone
18-09-2012, 11:58 AM

In Skacel's case one man has made a Hearts team, especially when you take into account how few (if any) games they have lost when he has scored for them. They are where they are now because Skacel is no longer there, do not underestimate the impact he could have if he were to return.

I HATE Skacel, and fear him more than I feared John Robertson in a Hearts strip. I really hope that he doesn't sign for them again, but if he somehow does, the SPL should be stepping in.

I know what you are saying but the real point of this is "How much easier is it to score in the SPL?"

Stevie Reid
18-09-2012, 12:23 PM
I know what you are saying but the real point of this is "How much easier is it to score in the SPL?"

It certainly is a league where someone like him can be on the fringes of the game and have zero work rate, yet still make a huge impact, yes - but he has real quality, obviously.

The real point for me is that he is talismanic for them, and I really hope we've seen the last of him, especially when they're struggling to pay wages - it will stick in the craw even further if they sign him after this latest 'blip' and he does well.

#FromTheCapital
18-09-2012, 12:29 PM

He has scored a lot of goals for them but you could argue that the past 2 hearts teams have been much better than the current one so he might not do as well if he were to return to current set up.
I agree that it should not be allowed to happen in any case, but we've seen it before. Last season they were unable to pay wages but they signed Beattie who scored important goals for them. Hearts are a corrupt organisation plying their trade in an even more corrupt organisation- the SPL. So I won't be surprised if it happens

Stevie Reid
18-09-2012, 12:38 PM
He has scored a lot of goals for them but you could argue that the past 2 hearts teams have been much better than the current one so he might not do as well if he were to return to current set up.
I agree that it should not be allowed to happen in any case, but we've seen it before. Last season they were unable to pay wages but they signed Beattie who scored important goals for them. Hearts are a corrupt organisation plying their trade in an even more corrupt organisation- the SPL. So I won't be surprised if it happens

You're first one is a very valid point, certainly - I'd still rather he wasn't with them though.

Agree with the second, completely.

The_Sauz
18-09-2012, 02:15 PM
"Hearts said in a website statement that a "vast majority of its 45-man squad" had been paid their salaries in full and that those who had not "will be paid shortly"."
WTF do they want with a squad that size for :confused: No wonder they don't have any cash!

RyeSloan
18-09-2012, 02:27 PM
So are we saying their wages are now officially late?

If so what is the precise wording of the new SPL ruling? When would we expect to see some action on this as I doubt it has any exclusions for minor delays in league monies being paid....

jgl07
18-09-2012, 02:30 PM

If so what is the precise wording of the new SPL ruling? When would we expect to see some action on this as I doubt it has any exclusions for minor delays in league monies being paid....

UEFA will be on their case as well.

They recently withheld cash from a number of teams throughout Europe for failing to pay transfer fees and failing to pay players.

hibs0666
18-09-2012, 02:32 PM
"Hearts said in a website statement that a "vast majority of its 45-man squad" had been paid their salaries in full and that those who had not "will be paid shortly"."
WTF do they want with a squad that size for :confused: No wonder they don't have any cash!

It is an attempt to make it appear that this is a small incident. The reality is that, of those 45, 30 are aged 20 or under and will therefore be earning sweeties. Out of 15 senior players 5 have not been paid - that looks pretty significant to me and would suggest that 25% or so of the wages bill has not been paid.

hibs0666
18-09-2012, 02:41 PM

They have to report it to the league within 2 days and are unable to sign Rudolf until they get their shiit together...

A6.21 Except in circumstances where there is a bona fide dispute as to liability for payment by the Club, where the Club is entitled to deduct or otherwise withhold payment of a sum otherwise due or where the Club takes, suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event, any Club which shall fail to pay any sum due by it to a Player under and in terms of that Player’s Contract of Service and/or any sum due by it under a contract of employment to any Club Official engaged in football management and/or football coaching (a “Remuneration Default”) shall be in breach of these Rules.

A6.22 Any Club which suffers or is subject to a Remuneration Default shall within 2 days of such default notify the Secretary in writing of any such default with details of the amount(s) and Player(s) and/or Club Official(s) concerned and if it fails to so notify the Secretary it shall be in breach of these Rules.

A6.23 Any Club which commits a Remuneration Default shall not, except with the consent of the Board, be entitled or permitted to Register any Professional Player with the League and the League shall not register such a Player until the Board is satisfied that such Remuneration Default shall no longer continue or subsist.

weonlywon6-2
18-09-2012, 03:00 PM
They all seem 100% certain that skacel will sign for them this week too, apparantly he will only deal with vlad himself. Can one 33 year old player make their season??

i heard today that skacel played a closed doors game for Celtic yesterday at Lennoxtown,now wouldnt that make us laugh...............and them sick as parrots !!!:greengrin

Kaiser1962
18-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Mad Vlad has been funding them for years and as such they have been living well above thier manky means.
Last season they posted a £100,000 profit - well not really Vlad allowed them £7,000,000 debt forgiveness through his bank
year previous it was a £500,00 profit --- well yep it was really £8,000,000 debt forgiveness . So reading between the lines about £7 millon a year hes subsidised them hence hes said no more i am down to my last £42 million.

So in the space of a season they have to save just short of £600,000 a month that is a lot of Litas and they are struggling even with offloading so many . And it will get worse :greengrin

Pretty much correct.

They posted a profit of £39k (after debt forgiveness of £7.9m) up to July 2010 and a profit again, of £511k this time (debt forgiveness £8.8m) up to June 2011. It is worth noting that the last published accounts were only for 11 months and had July been included it is probable, given that they have average monthly wages of £737k that season, they would have made a further loss, or the debt forgiveness would have needed to be increased to show a profit.

Hearts have overspent by £24,784,000 in the three seasons 08-09, 09-10 and 10-11 but, while wages are a concern it appears their other operating costs are also excessive. What would worry me more if I was a Yam, and I thank the Lord every day that I am not, would be that even if they had paid zero wages over those three seasons they would still have lost £1.6m.

JimBHibees
18-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Wonder what Ryan Stevenson is thinking about this? :greengrin

What is that saying? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. :trumpet:

greenginger
18-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Pretty much correct.

They posted a profit of £39k (after debt forgiveness of £7.9m) up to July 2010 and a profit again, of £511k this time (debt forgiveness £8.8m) up to June 2011. It is worth noting that the last published accounts were only for 11 months and had July been included it is probable, given that they have average monthly wages of £737k that season, they would have made a further loss, or the debt forgiveness would have needed to be increased to show a profit.

Hearts have overspent by £24,784,000 in the three seasons 08-09, 09-10 and 10-11 but, while wages are a concern it appears their other operating costs are also excessive. What would worry me more if I was a Yam, and I thank the Lord every day that I am not, would be that even if they had paid zero wages over those three seasons they would still have lost £1.6m.

What baffles me is the forgiveness debt was provided ( in 2011 ) by an offshore registered Panamanian Company called Natborg Projects Ltd.

The company only started trading in 2010 yet it can inject nearly £9 million into the Hearts and no authorities Football or HMRC seem to raise an eyebrow as to where or how these funds were acquired. So much for financial fair play rules.

weecounty hibby
18-09-2012, 04:05 PM
It really is beyond a joke now. Surely the football authorities both at sfa/spl and uefa need to take some action on this. Im not just saying this as its them but as a football fan who is concerned about the integrity of the game. Clubs that do this kind of thing really need to be held accountable. They are all taking the piss and so far seem to br getting away with it.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
18-09-2012, 04:18 PM
It is just as well their shirt sponsors are a payday loan company, eh ?

Springbank
18-09-2012, 06:00 PM
If I win £30m on the EuroMillions I'm buying Hibs but I fancy that I'll get more for £24m loss than vlad did.

Hibercelona
18-09-2012, 06:03 PM
i heard today that skacel played a closed doors game for Celtic yesterday at Lennoxtown,now wouldnt that make us laugh...............and them sick as parrots !!!:greengrin

Replace that with "sevco" and "govan" and then they'll be on suicide watch. :wink:

YehButNoBut
19-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Interesting article from todays Scotsman, let's hope the SPL do apply sanctions. :yw:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts-officially-tell-spl-about-pay-delay-1-2534625?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

Hearts officially tell SPL about pay delay Published on Wednesday 19 September 2012 02:41

Hearts will today formally notify the Scottish Premier League of their failure to pay August’s salary to a number of first-team players.

The club confirmed the “short-term delay” on Monday afternoon and apologised to the players. In line with new Financial Fair Play rules in the top flight, Hearts are obliged to provide confirmation of any delay to salaries to the SPL.

If not, it is a breach of rules on top of the failure to pay and could incur additional sanctions.

While avoiding sanctions for a lack of communication, Hearts must wait to find out if they will be punished for the initial offence of not paying their entire squad on the due date. Regulations passed by the SPL on May 30 state that clubs are required “to pay their players and HMRC on time and be subject to sanctions if they do not.”

Newry Hibs
19-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Wonder what Ryan Stevenson is thinking about this? :greengrin

What is that saying? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. :trumpet:

Not if you're George W Bush it's not. :greengrin

The Green Goblin
19-09-2012, 09:46 AM

Beat me to it! :greengrin

But Vlad only worth 42 million? 42?!! How much is their debt again?

poolman
19-09-2012, 09:49 AM

:greengrin It's off topic but I love this

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/you-can-fool-some-of-the-people-all-the-time-and/365431.html

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

RoxburghHibs
19-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Today's "Hagar the horrible" cartoon strip, in the Sun newspaper, is a wee dig me thinks :greengrin

greenginger
19-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Interesting article from todays Scotsman, let's hope the SPL do apply sanctions. :yw:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts-officially-tell-spl-about-pay-delay-1-2534625?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

Hearts officially tell SPL about pay delay Published on Wednesday 19 September 2012 02:41

Hearts will today formally notify the Scottish Premier League of their failure to pay August’s salary to a number of first-team players.

The club confirmed the “short-term delay” on Monday afternoon and apologised to the players. In line with new Financial Fair Play rules in the top flight, Hearts are obliged to provide confirmation of any delay to salaries to the SPL.

If not, it is a breach of rules on top of the failure to pay and could incur additional sanctions.

While avoiding sanctions for a lack of communication, Hearts must wait to find out if they will be punished for the initial offence of not paying their entire squad on the due date. Regulations passed by the SPL on May 30 state that clubs are required “to pay their players and HMRC on time and be subject to sanctions if they do not.”

If the net salaries have not been paid, I can't believe they can be up to date with HMRC N.I. and PAYE never mind VAT, Council Rates, police charges etc etc.

A few salaries may only be the tip of the ice-berg for Titanic F C . :greengrin

Hibee87
19-09-2012, 10:21 AM
lets be honest, nothing is going to happen. If what hearts say is true regarding non payment from the SPL (which is probibly correect) then they have in the eyes of the law a valid reason and any attmept by the SFA to fine them will result in a whole can of worms being opened threats to court etc. THIS month they have an excuse but next month..........will be very intersting :greengrin

Www1875hfc
19-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Hearts face UEFA disciplinary action over Anfield 'pitch invasion'

More cash flow problems. :greengrin

http://sport.stv.tv/football/190868-hearts-face-uefa-disciplinary-action-over-anfield-pitch-invasion/

Stevie Reid
19-09-2012, 10:43 AM

http://sport.stv.tv/football/190868-hearts-face-uefa-disciplinary-action-over-anfield-pitch-invasion/

Normally in such cases you would think 'so what?' but any kind of fine will hit them hard :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
19-09-2012, 10:53 AM

if the SPL abide by their own rules it can only really be one sanction surely, a points reduction :confused: it would be silly to give hertz a financial penalty due to the obvious financial problems they are having :dunno:

may i suggest a -20 point reduction this time, just as a starter, then increasing with the inevitable future misdemeanors :agree:

Bad Martini
19-09-2012, 11:10 AM

The mutant tramps will also have infected the grass at the Anfield Road end costing us a fortune, not to mention the onset of the stench beyond their corner.

We should sue them for approximatey £48m :cb :greengrin

That'll **** um.

WALK ON.

Newry Hibs
19-09-2012, 11:19 AM
lets be honest, nothing is going to happen. If what hearts say is true regarding non payment from the SPL (which is probibly correect) then they have in the eyes of the law a valid reason and any attmept by the SFA to fine them will result in a whole can of worms being opened threats to court etc. THIS month they have an excuse but next month..........will be very intersting :greengrin

I can see them using this as an excuse (and is probably the actual reason) but I don't think they should be able to. It's up to them to pay their staff (players) and it's tough titty if one income source fails to show. What if the vending machines in their players lounge couldn't be emptied because the bloke was off sick and they relied on this icome source?

It's a bit like house landlords not paying their mortgage because the rent didn't arrive - Two separate things.

Frazerbob
19-09-2012, 11:34 AM

Why do these clowns find it so difficult to stay in their stands?

Hibee87
19-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I can see them using this as an excuse (and is probably the actual reason) but I don't think they should be able to. It's up to them to pay their staff (players) and it's tough titty if one income source fails to show. What if the vending machines in their players lounge couldn't be emptied because the bloke was off sick and they relied on this icome source?

It's a bit like house landlords not paying their mortgage because the rent didn't arrive - Two separate things.

yeah i see your point but i just think the SFA as usuall will roll over. like i said I can see them getting away with it THIS month, but what happens next month or the month after that etc the exact same scenario is going to happen IMO.

on a side what IS the actual punishment?

I think points is the only way to go say 3 point first offence, 5 after if continues into the next month then multiples of 5 from there seems fair so if they fail 4 times a season (like last) then they would stand to have 18 point deduction seems fair to me. all this 20 30 point etc is prob a bit excesive for a first case

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-09-2012, 11:44 AM
A wee bit off topic this but looking at various online newspaper forums like The Scotsman some yak no brains still going on about 1902 and the derby record and "that" game, while supposed to be discussing the wages fiasco, is the water OK to drink up that way?

Absolute tools..

Golden Bear
19-09-2012, 11:51 AM

It's understandable when you consider their own rat infested ramshackle bothy that masquerades as a football stadium. I mean would YOU really want to stay in one of their stands?

RyeSloan
19-09-2012, 12:10 PM
They have to report it to the league within 2 days and are unable to sign Rudolf until they get their shiit together...

A6.21 Except in circumstances where there is a bona fide dispute as to liability for payment by the Club, where the Club is entitled to deduct or otherwise withhold payment of a sum otherwise due or where the Club takes, suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event, any Club which shall fail to pay any sum due by it to a Player under and in terms of that Player’s Contract of Service and/or any sum due by it under a contract of employment to any Club Official engaged in football management and/or football coaching (a “Remuneration Default”) shall be in breach of these Rules.

A6.22 Any Club which suffers or is subject to a Remuneration Default shall within 2 days of such default notify the Secretary in writing of any such default with details of the amount(s) and Player(s) and/or Club Official(s) concerned and if it fails to so notify the Secretary it shall be in breach of these Rules.

A6.23 Any Club which commits a Remuneration Default shall not, except with the consent of the Board, be entitled or permitted to Register any Professional Player with the League and the League shall not register such a Player until the Board is satisfied that such Remuneration Default shall no longer continue or subsist.

Excellent work!!

So the open quesiton now is...what are the sanctions for being in breach of rule A6.21?

007 Mickey Weir
19-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I think what the SPL/SFA should do is issue a suspended fine/pts deduction. Stating the fact that circumstances (late funds from SPL) led to late money to Hearts and so effecting their ability to pay wages.

BUT if this occurs again they will get these plus additional sanctions straight away!

iwasthere1972
19-09-2012, 12:48 PM

Vlad will be tearing his hair out.

dangermouse
19-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I think what the SPL/SFA should do is issue a suspended fine/pts deduction. Stating the fact that circumstances (late funds from SPL) led to late money to Hearts and so effecting their ability to pay wages.

BUT if this occurs again they will get these plus additional sanctions straight away!

Why? Every other club managed to pay their wages this month without the SPL instalment. If they are relying on SPL money to pay wages this month what will happen next month, a Wonga loan?

Hibercelona
19-09-2012, 01:28 PM

Yet, they always seem to get away with it when they're playing us.

Tramps.

YehButNoBut
19-09-2012, 01:39 PM
It never rains but it pours :lolyam: :titanic:

The board of the Scottish Premier League will meet on Thursday to consider imposing a temporary signing embargo on Hearts.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/190931-hearts-face-possible-signing-ban-as-spl-board-meets-on-wage-delay/

ekhibee
19-09-2012, 02:11 PM
while we're on the subject of cash, or lack of it, does anybody know if Skacel was getting an EBT from the Yams?

Hibs07p
19-09-2012, 02:25 PM
It never rains but it pours :lolyam: :titanic:

The board of the Scottish Premier League will meet on Thursday to consider imposing a temporary signing embargo on Hearts.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/190931-hearts-face-possible-signing-ban-as-spl-board-meets-on-wage-delay/

Maybe that's what Vlad wants, an excuse not sign "Satchel", and create the siege mentality, a la Huns.

Waxy
19-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Never forgot what Romanov and Mcglynn did to this club.

lol

PatHead
19-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Has the SPL paid the tv money yet? If not, when are they doing it?

Ozyhibby
19-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Has the SPL paid the tv money yet? If not, when are they doing it?

When they get it from sky. They are not late in paying it out as there is no set date for payment. When they get it they will pay it out.

grunt
19-09-2012, 04:39 PM
...there is no set date for payment. The SPL really is a Mickey Mouse organisation, isn't it? What other company would handle this kind of money without clear guidelines about when amounts were due to be received and paid?

Ozyhibby
19-09-2012, 04:59 PM
The SPL really is a Mickey Mouse organisation, isn't it? What other company would handle this kind of money without clear guidelines about when amounts were due to be received and paid?

There are lots of ways in which the SPL is mickey mouse but this is not one of them. The SPL is a partnership between the clubs to raise as much money as possible from tv, sponsorships and merchandising etc.
Like all partnerships, money is only distributed when it comes in. You can't sue the other partners if you have a bad year and income is lower or later than expected. It's just tough.

NAE NOOKIE
19-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Theres a residential home for poor unfortunates in the Borders which has a football pitch. I've played there a few times and it was accepted as part of playing there that from time to time some of the poor lads would wander onto the pich and get in the way.

Same sort of thing I suppose :greengrin

Twa Cairpets
19-09-2012, 06:25 PM
The SPL really is a Mickey Mouse organisation, isn't it? What other company would handle this kind of money without clear guidelines about when amounts were due to be received and paid?

In fairness they did say that the demise of oldhun would impact on revenue streams and timing of income.

grunt
19-09-2012, 07:55 PM
There are lots of ways in which the SPL is mickey mouse but this is not one of them. The SPL is a partnership between the clubs to raise as much money as possible from tv, sponsorships and merchandising etc.
Like all partnerships, money is only distributed when it comes in. You can't sue the other partners if you have a bad year and income is lower or later than expected. It's just tough.Later?

In fairness they did say that the demise of oldhun would impact on revenue streams and timing of income.

Interested to see folks supporting the SPL. My post was based on an assumption; that the TV income from Sky will be derived from a contract with them, and that contract will specify both the method of calculation of the SPL fees, and the timing of the payments from Sky to the SPL. I can understand if they don't know the amount of the income - if it is dependent on subscriber or viewer numbers for instance, but I would expect the timing of the payment should be tied down in the contract.

And just because the SPL is a partnership that doesn't absolve it from the basic elements of corporate governance, such as budgeting and cashflow planning.

SonOfTortolano
19-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Rumours flying about HMRC attending court tomorrow to stick it up the Yams. Personally I've seen this reported more times than I can remember but does anyone have any solid info?

Ozyhibby
19-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Later?

Interested to see folks supporting the SPL. My post was based on an assumption; that the TV income from Sky will be derived from a contract with them, and that contract will specify both the method of calculation of the SPL fees, and the timing of the payments from Sky to the SPL. I can understand if they don't know the amount of the income - if it is dependent on subscriber or viewer numbers for instance, but I would expect the timing of the payment should be tied down in the contract.

And just because the SPL is a partnership that doesn't absolve it from the basic elements of corporate governance, such as budgeting and cashflow planning.

You are correct with all of that. The problem was that the SPL could not fulfil the terms of the contract (4 old firm games a year) and therefore had to renegotiate. This took all summer and the contracts have only just been resigned and sky/ espn are in the process of forwarding the money. It will then be forwarded to the clubs.
All the clubs are fully informed about what exactly is happening.
Until the SPL has the money it can't make the payment. It has no borrowing power. The only way Hearts could have been paid earlier is if the other 11 clubs lent them the money.

greenginger
19-09-2012, 11:11 PM
while we're on the subject of cash, or lack of it, does anybody know if Skacel was getting an EBT from the Yams?

Nothing as subtle as an EBT. I reckon he was getting more than half his wages paid direct from Lithuania to his bank account probably in Czech Republic.

His registered contract has him on £ 3000 a week last season. Trouble is any paperwork will Lith/Czech so don't expect any action from donkey Doncaster.

jdships
20-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Understand this is a new song re the Jambo's

With apologies to Frank Sinatra

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
If you support the Hearts.
For it's hard, you will find, to be clear in your mind
If you support the Hearts.

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes.
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.
And life gets more exciting with each passing day.
And liquidation is either in your heart, or on it's way.

:flag::greengrin:wink:

Hibbyradge
20-09-2012, 09:05 AM
brian mclauchlin‏@BBCBMcLauchlin Hearts boss John McGlynn reveals he has not been paid this month. More @bbcsportsound

green glory
20-09-2012, 09:17 AM
brian mclauchlin‏@BBCBMcLauchlin Hearts boss John McGlynn reveals he has not been paid this month. More @bbcsportsound

You beat me to it. All is not well at the Pink Palace. This has dragged on for nearly a week and the other SPL clubs have expressed their desire that sanctions are meted out. Temporary transfer embargo looking likely. Points deduction would be even better in my book.

RoYO!
20-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Yep story on the bbc sport site now re mcglynn

Winston Ingram
20-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Why? Every other club managed to pay their wages this month without the SPL instalment. If they are relying on SPL money to pay wages this month what will happen next month, a Wonga loan?

On top of that they've had more cash than any other SPL club other than Celtic since May.

If they hadn't had the 2 money spinners from the Europa League and the sale of Templeton they were never paying this.

If they drew a scandanavian mob and got pumped there would have likely been no TV money or no sellout crowds. There was no guarantee Templeton would leave either. That's about £1.5m that they potentially weren't getting at the beginning of August. If they hadn't got that, no-one would have been paid this month and likely not next either:agree:

Bad Martini
20-09-2012, 09:40 AM
They are ****ed.

ENDOF

Off the bar
20-09-2012, 09:55 AM
in fairness to romanov I would'nt pay mcglynn either :greengrin

Jim44
20-09-2012, 09:56 AM
They are ****ed.

ENDOF

D'you think so? If last years trend continues, they are likely to go out in their next match and surprise everybody with a convincing win. Then again that was when they had a decent squad.

lucky
20-09-2012, 10:39 AM
6 players and 2 staff not paid. SFA/SPL sanctions must follow this time or the rule change was pointless

Kato
20-09-2012, 11:08 AM

Strong rumours McGlynn is on a dual contract, his normal one and an EBT.

:EDIT:

sorry picked that up wrong, it's his normal Hearts contract and his one with LRT.

Spike Mandela
20-09-2012, 11:09 AM
When I first glanced at this article I read it as "McGlynn amongst UNDEAD at Hearts". I guess the picture didn't help.:cb

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19661151

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-09-2012, 11:22 AM
A DJ would struggle to put more spin on this story than McGlynn has in that BBC report.

Www1875hfc
20-09-2012, 11:29 AM
In order from twitter:

@JamTarts: John: Everyone has been paid in the past and I expect it to be the same again. Not waiting on money from Lithuania, but from other sources

@JamTarts: John: I'm ok...my wife works!

@JamTarts: John: Not been widely discussed amongst players. I think they're comfortable with the situation. They've dealt with it very very well.

@JamTarts: John: Hopefully this won't be a distraction for the players on Saturday. But we just have to deal with it.

@JamTarts: John: Not heard that players are planning on speaking to PFA, I don't think they are.

@JamTarts: John: we've been paying too much on wages for year. We've spent more that has come in, so that will always cause bother.

@JamTarts: John: people have to wake up and smell the coffee, we can't pay wages so I'm not going to be able to bring a player in.
@JamTarts: John: We've been trying to cut down the wage bill. People at the club are working hard to bring money in.

@JamTarts: John: I don't really know dates for when money's due.

So that will put an end to bringing in Rudi then huh ? :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
20-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I know many people have said it for a long time, but i finally believe we are starting to witness the demise of hearts. Far too many times it would appear that they have fallen in ***** but always come up smelling of roses, but now I think it's finally happening. The current squad they have is poor and it looks like it will get worse with many players out of contract at the end of this season. I hope its a slow and painful death:brokenyam:

Hibs Class
20-09-2012, 11:48 AM

It's Hearts' negligence - given that the dates for payments from the SPL aren't fixed it's negligent to assume that the payments will be received in time to fund wages and it's disingenuous to then suggest that wages non-payment is the fault of the the SPL rather than their own excesses and incomptence.

Hibs Class
20-09-2012, 11:50 AM
A DJ would struggle to put more spin on this story than McGlynn has in that BBC report.

I liked this quote from McGlynn:

"The money's coming in from a very credible source; it's not like we don't think the money's not going to come in," explained McGlynn.

Is English his first language? :confused:

KeithTheHibby
20-09-2012, 11:53 AM
When they get it from sky. They are not late in paying it out as there is no set date for payment. When they get it they will pay it out.

Find that hard to believe. I worked 4 years in sky's accounts payable section and programming invoices i.e premiership and spl monies were always paid on set dates as per contract agreement.

Kato
20-09-2012, 11:55 AM

Transylvanian going by the nick of him.

Biggie
20-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I know many people have said it for a long time, but i finally believe we are starting to witness the demise of hearts. Far too many times it would appear that they have fallen in ***** but always come up smelling of roses, but now I think it's finally happening. The current squad they have is poor and it looks like it will get worse with many players out of contract at the end of this season. I hope its a slow and painful death:brokenyam:
Lets hope so....I'm ******g sick of them...they signed that boy again in August, when its clear they haven't got the money to fund the players they've got. They are just like sevco and have learnt nothing from their big brothers.

get them tae F***

jgl07
20-09-2012, 12:15 PM

What the SPL said was that there was not set date for when the Sponsorship money would be paid out not that there was no date for when it was to be paid in.

I think that the delay in distribution is down to the SPL carefully checking the legal situation for paying up. Maybe there was a hint that Sevco would sue? They have a legal obligation to pay cash to the SFL. They have also had to renegotiate the Sky/ESPN contract.

It is not a huge sum for a 'big' club like Hearts. I doubt if it is much more than their monthly wage bill.

If they are running out of money in September, what is it going to be like in January?

Mikey
20-09-2012, 12:21 PM
If they are running out of money in September, what is it going to be like in January?

*** hilarious :agree:

HibbyAndy
20-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Enjoy it lads, I honestly think its now we are starting to see the demise of Hearts, This is it, The beginning of the end.

Lap it up lads, Every dog has there day. And these ***** are gawn clean doon the pan.:agree:

iwasthere1972
20-09-2012, 12:32 PM

They should be able to rake in some wonga in the Christmas jumble sale.

Sure I saw someone who looked like Vlad going into one of those "We buy your gold and silver" shops with a big cup on his shoulder yesterday. :greengrin

adhibs
20-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Enjoy it lads, I honestly think its now we are starting to see the demise of Hearts, This is it, The beginning of the end.

Lap it up lads, Every dog has there day. And these ***** are gawn clean doon the pan.:agree:

****in hope so :greengrin just a shame its takin so long

MB62
20-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Lets hope so....I'm ******g sick of them...they signed that boy again in August, when its clear they haven't got the money to fund the players they've got. They are just like sevco and have learnt nothing from their big brothers.

get them tae F***

Maybe they have learned a lot from them. Just rack up as much debt as you want, declare yourself bankrupt when it suits you, then simply start up a brand new club clear of all liabilities, playing in the same stadium under the same name with the same players but just in a couple of divisions lower for a wee while.

The_Sauz
20-09-2012, 01:15 PM
I read online yesterday that Hearts (+ all the SPL clubs) had been paid £300000 in august from the SPL for the first payment of the Sky deal! Add that to the gate money from the Liverpool games, season ticket money, plus the cash they got from Servco for Templeton/Wallace.
I just can't believe they are going to blame the SPL for all this late wages crap! They have ran out of excuses and now is the time to pay the penalty...10 point deduction as I see no point in a fine or a transfer embargo!

JimBHibees
20-09-2012, 01:18 PM
6 players and 2 staff not paid. SFA/SPL sanctions must follow this time or the rule change was pointless

I really hope one of them was Stevenson.

Ozyhibby
20-09-2012, 01:34 PM

It been I long time coming but I agree. Should be a great few months. They'll struggle to start fresh like Sevco though. They'll be lucky to keep the PBS.
He he.

Just Alf
20-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Find that hard to believe. I worked 4 years in sky's accounts payable section and programming invoices i.e premiership and spl monies were always paid on set dates as per contract agreement.

You're right, I've been involved in similar with BT.

Reading this though.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19590746

Seems to indicate that the contract is only being fully signed off this week (I guess all the SPL clubs needed to ratify it 1st?) ........ so the payment is only "late" in relation to previous years when everything is put in place during the close season.... the delays caused by the now defunct Rangers (RIP) have got in the way this year. :cb

The_Sauz
20-09-2012, 01:52 PM
In order from twitter:

@JamTarts: John: Everyone has been paid in the past and I expect it to be the same again. Not waiting on money from Lithuania, but from other sources

@JamTarts: John: I'm ok...my wife works!

@JamTarts: John: Not been widely discussed amongst players. I think they're comfortable with the situation. They've dealt with it very very well.

@JamTarts: John: Hopefully this won't be a distraction for the players on Saturday. But we just have to deal with it.

@JamTarts: John: Not heard that players are planning on speaking to PFA, I don't think they are.

@JamTarts: John: we've been paying too much on wages for year. We've spent more that has come in, so that will always cause bother.

@JamTarts: John: people have to wake up and smell the coffee, we can't pay wages so I'm not going to be able to bring a player in.
@JamTarts: John: We've been trying to cut down the wage bill. People at the club are working hard to bring money in.

@JamTarts: John: I don't really know dates for when money's due.

So that will put an end to bringing in Rudi then huh ? :greengrin

If that's true, then why did they bring back Ryan Stevenson :confused: I thought they had some good young lads that could do a job in midfield:dunno:

Gettin' Auld
20-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Wonder who the mystery chairman is? I'll take a guess that it's the Killie boy........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19648150

Ozyhibby
20-09-2012, 01:56 PM
If that's true, then why did they bring back Ryan Stevenson :confused: I thought they had some good young lads that could do a job in midfield:dunno:

Why did the old Rangers give new contracts to Whittaker, Naismith, mcgregor and sign Lee Wallace less than 3 months before going bust?

Hibbyradge
20-09-2012, 02:17 PM
So they can't afford to pay 6 players and 2 staff a month's wages.

Even if some of them are the higher earners, and they don't have many of them left, that can't amount to more than about £80k.

They're in deep do do if Vlad's not trying to make a childish point.

Off the bar
20-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Why did the old Rangers give new contracts to Whittaker, Naismith, mcgregor and sign Lee Wallace less than 3 months before going bust?

oldco hun gave contracts to these guys as they knew the players would be greater assets if they were signed up on longer contracts

Jim44
20-09-2012, 02:59 PM

Even if some of them are the higher earners, and they don't have many of them left, that can't amount to more than about £80k.

I suspect Vlad is playing games as he knows that the SPL are in an embarrassing situation with their payments.

Sergey
20-09-2012, 03:12 PM

If memory serves, it was reported last season that their weekly wage bill was circa £95k. They then changed from weekly non-payments to monthly non-payments as this was easier to manage (seemingly).

Regarding their big earners, it was reported that Zaliukas' package amounted to the region of £17k per week. Driver is also on a fair wedge and I'd imagine that Barr, Webster, Stevenson and Sutton will be well remunerated. Even if it's 6 of their higher paid players and key management staff, the amount could easily surpass £100k and could be nearer to £150k (fag packet calculation).

Leithenhibby
20-09-2012, 03:27 PM
I suspect Vlad is playing games as he knows that the SPL are in an embarrassing situation with their payments.

Im not so sure they are in an embarrassing position ............ :wink:

HMFC, now that is a different ball game ....

Jones28
20-09-2012, 03:31 PM

"The money's coming in from a very credible source; it's not like we don't think the money's not going to come in," explained McGlynn.

He must dont be not talking not so much dont pish as he dont is not under stress because of dont the whole not situation :agree:

Hibee87
20-09-2012, 03:34 PM

i dont think vlad even cares anymore due to the lack of comedy gold website statements

jgl07
20-09-2012, 03:46 PM

And why did their crooked Administrators try to sign Daniel Cousin after they had effectively gone bust?

grunt
20-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Hot news just posted on Hearts official website. They've paid the wages.

Waxy
20-09-2012, 04:36 PM
They've spent all their income already.
The cant pay the wages not this month,maybe next month,but it's clear the cash has run out.
Vlad has milked them dry
Putting his selling price sky high so no one comes near the place.
And now he's squeezed all he can out them,what else can he do?
Sell them for a quid.
Harsh times over the road.
I can see them playing Elgin at Saughton enclosure soon.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-09-2012, 04:36 PM

The big team always does, eventually! What a bunch of Jose's!

BroxburnHibee
20-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I think vlad just likes winding up hibs.net

"Let's see how many pages I can get this time son" :greengrin

Ozyhibby
20-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Ah well. See you all next month.

Phil D. Rolls
20-09-2012, 04:47 PM
The cant pay the wages not this month,maybe next month,but it's clear the cash has run out.
Vlad has milked them dry
Sell them for a quid.

Why, do you have a house at Whitson Crescent? I'd be asking for a reduction in my council tax if I was you.

The_Sauz
20-09-2012, 04:47 PM
They said the same thing about new Offices and Hotels, New Stadium,World Cup stars, Champions league/SPL titles.....and we all know that did not happen, so what's changed that we now have to believe the official Yams website :wink:

Golden Bear
20-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Same old, same old.

:zzzzz!:

steakbake
20-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Why, do you have a house at Whitson Crescent? I'd be asking for a reduction in my council tax if I was you.

Always sharp, FR.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Vlad has milked them dry
Sell them for a quid.

That doesnae even rhyme!

God Petrie
20-09-2012, 07:00 PM
What's happened to the:

Liverpool cash
Templeton cash
Season ticket cash
SPL cash

Surely this is the time of the year they should be cash rich or am I missing something?

Col2
20-09-2012, 07:10 PM
What's happened to the:

Liverpool cash
Templeton cash
Season ticket cash
SPL cash

Surely this is the time of the year they should be cash rich or am I missing something?

Nope your not missing anything. Vlad needs the dosh to offset his other losses and his no 1 priority, basketball.

cabbageandribs1875
20-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Nope your not missing anything. Vlad needs the dish to offset his other losses and his no 1 priority, basketball.

if it's just a dish he's looking for he can have my old one

1two
21-09-2012, 06:45 AM

How very professional

I wish hibs would announce monthly that they've paid all wages

greenginger
21-09-2012, 07:50 AM

Has the credible source of the funding for the remainder of this month's wages been revealed ?

Wonga ?

Gorgie Launderette ?

If its UBIG why does McGlynn not just say they are getting funding from the parent company.

Jim44
21-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Uncle Fester is joking about the charade this morning. He says he would work for nothing anyway. He made a fortune at Raith and his wife works anyway. As for a signing embargo, he sayst, 'go ahead, I've been trying to sign players since I came here, so I'm not worried about that.' Talk about the undermining of basic contractual rights of the other employees of that hellhole of a football club.
It's a pity his predecessor, Sergio, didn't take such an easy-going attitude to the vageries of Romanov or they might not have been in the state they are just now.

Bill Milne
21-09-2012, 09:25 AM
This all sounded like an attemp at jollying the SPL into paying the £300K they are due. Strange how they suddenly found the money when they were pulled up for non payment!!

Eyrie
21-09-2012, 06:39 PM
What point is there to a signing embargo outwith the transfer windows anyway?

bingo70
21-09-2012, 06:42 PM
What point is there to a signing embargo outwith the transfer windows anyway?

Can't sign free agents

Eyrie
21-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Can't sign free agents

Which makes very little difference. Everyone will point to Craig Beattie last year, but how often are free agents signed? Most of the moves take place during the two windows, so any ban prevents something which is unlikely in the first place. Pointless.

Jim44
21-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Can't sign free agents

Which makes very little difference. Everyone will point to Craig Beattie last year, but how often are free agents signed? Most of the moves take place during the two windows, so any ban prevents something which is unlikely in the first place. Pointless.

Skacel, anyone? :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
21-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Skacel, anyone? :greengrin

Nobody wants him anyway

Jim44
21-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Nobody wants him anyway

Not even the Jambos? Come, come!!!

#FromTheCapital
21-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Not even the Jambos? Come, come!!!

Yes but they are a pub team who don't pay wages :-D
No professional team want him

Jack Hackett
21-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Signing Beattie saved their season. Without him, it's unlikely they'd have made the final and were, imo, a cert for bottom 6. What really sticks in my craw, is that their most serious default in paying wages came immediately after signing him. If the same thing happens now with Skacel, their declining attendances will reverse and the team will get a lift. An embargo until January, at least, would ensure they don't pull a stunt like that again.

Jim44
22-09-2012, 07:23 AM
The SFA have an unwritten rule that new rules won't be strictly applied during the first year so it's more than likely the Jambos will not be done for the latest fiasco and will probably have a few months to play their games without sanctions.

grunt
22-09-2012, 08:59 AM
The SFA have an unwritten rule that new rules won't be strictly applied during the first yearIf this is true, this is yet more evidence of the Mickey Mouse way that football is run here in Scotland.

Kato
22-09-2012, 10:14 AM
The SFA have an unwritten rule....

I think they have more than one unwritten rule.

lucky
22-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Glad they've been paid every worker deserves to paid for their work. Also stops the circus embarrassing Scottish football again

Caversham Green
22-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Of course it's their own fault for voting Sevco out of the SPL.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/hearts-are-just-first-victims-of-anti.html

PatHead
22-09-2012, 11:12 AM

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/hearts-are-just-first-victims-of-anti.html

What a load of keek. Sad thing is a lot of the supporters of the Rangers will believe that. Noticable how our crowd was over 1200 higher last week than the equivalent game last season against Killie.

MrSmith
22-09-2012, 11:17 AM
What a load of keek. Sad thing is a lot of the supporters of the Rangers will believe that. Noticable how our crowd was over 1200 higher last week than the equivalent game last season against Killie.

What a horrible deluded individual that leggat man is!

whiskyhibby
22-09-2012, 11:20 AM

What a load of crap this guy writes, obviously Sevcos tame journo..........

whiskyhibby
22-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Astonishing hypocrisy calling non OF fans bigoted, total fud

poolman
22-09-2012, 11:36 AM

****in Hun apologist :rolleyes:

Must be a pal of Traynor

Off the bar
22-09-2012, 11:52 AM

got about half way through that and could go no further what a twat that man is, the very definition of an internet bampot, I'm ashamed to have increased his web traffic

basehibby
22-09-2012, 12:00 PM
What an utter trumpet :trumpet:

Fancy calling us fans bigots just because we wanted to see justice and fairness in our game!?!

The guy is either in Green's pocket or has barely two braincells to rub together if that is his true and honest opinion - he is utterly divorced from reality if he thinks Rangers/Sevco are being hard done by.

What so called newspapers does this sphincter work for so as I can make a point of boycotting them?

nonshinyfinish
22-09-2012, 12:07 PM
He's a journalist? I assumed he was just some care-in-the-community orc with an internet connection.

Kaiser1962
22-09-2012, 12:24 PM

This is the same guy (Leggat) that was fined £1k (the maximum permitted) and suspended from the NUJ for writing material threatening Alex Thomson.

Says all we need to know about Leggat and his credibility.

Cool_Hand_Luke
22-09-2012, 01:21 PM

Not read the whole thing...so it maybe explained further down the article...but how does he explain the same thing happening with Hearts wages last season when Rangers were in the SPL :confused: