PDA

View Full Version : season tickets!!

justlikebrazil
16-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Did anybody have problems at the west lower turnstiles yesterday. They said my season ticket was not valid yet had been used at the St Johnstone game. :confused:

#FromTheCapital
16-09-2012, 01:12 PM
There was a guy in front of me in one of the west lower turnstiles who got kb'd with season ticket, was probably you lol. I got in no problem tho.

shades
16-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Did anybody have problems at the west lower turnstiles yesterday. They said my season ticket was not valid yet had been used at the St Johnstone game. :confused:

Yip! I did. came up as Not Valid, used it at St Johnstone game but only accepted after trying 3 turnstiles. Used it at hearts game, didnt work then, but lassie just waved me through saying there were problems with scanners!! Steward took me to Ticket office yesterday and issued me with matchday ticket, and kept my Season card saying number didn't tie in with Database....... Promised me a new card will be posted out this week.....! Do I trust them? Hmmmm.

Twiglet
16-09-2012, 01:14 PM
My cousin had a problem, then he realised he'd given them last seasons ticket. Doh!

S4uzee
16-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Could this have affected the attendance figure, as I thought it looked at least over 10,00 sitting in the east with the famous 5 looking a lot fuller than last year?

TrinityHibs
16-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Happened to me yesterday both tickets were not recognised. Took them to the ticket office to be told they were shot. They are sending out replacements. Got into the game 10 minutes late.

Scouse Hibee
16-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Every time this has happened to me, several times last season and once this season I have refused to go to the ticket office and instead gone to a different turnstile where I gained entrance. The scanners are the probelm not the cards, they are not smart cards just a card with a barcode that is read by the scanner which means they can't go wrong only the scanner reading them can unless of course the barcode has been damaged/rubbed off/removed which you can tell just by looking.

Keith_M
16-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Could this have affected the attendance figure, as I thought it looked at least over 10,000 sitting in the east with the famous 5 looking a lot fuller than last year?

I didn't realise it held that much.

:greengrin:

hulk
16-09-2012, 04:50 PM

My 13 year old son had the same problem in the East - his season worked ok for the Hearts game. I got in and he was behind me but said it was not valid. Had to then persuade the stewards to let me out to try and sort it out. This was at 2:50. Had to then go round to the mian ticket office and queue up - eventually they gave him a ticket - got in about 3:15 which I wasn't happy about. Bit of a shambles

hibee_girl
16-09-2012, 05:47 PM
My 13 year old son had the same problem in the East - his season worked ok for the Hearts game. I got in and he was behind me but said it was not valid. Had to then persuade the stewards to let me out to try and sort it out. This was at 2:50. Had to then go round to the mian ticket office and queue up - eventually they gave him a ticket - got in about 3:15 which I wasn't happy about. Bit of a shambles

Had the same problem with my cousins season ticket last season, think it was the Killie cup game. He handed his ticket over but the guy was too busy chatting to the other steward in the booth to notice it had scanned okay, he scanned it again only for it to say the card wasn't valid.

Had to go round to the ticket office to get paper tickets, went back to the east and same thing happened again. Thankfully we got a nicer steward who just let him in!

frazeHFC
16-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Could this have affected the attendance figure, as I thought it looked at least over 10,00 sitting in the east with the famous 5 looking a lot fuller than last year?

Yeah can't believe there was under 10,000 there, looked a better crowd than that!

marinello59
16-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Yeah can't believe there was under 10,000 there, looked a better crowd than that!

Looked under 10000 to me, big gaps all over the stadium including the East.

Lucius Apuleius
17-09-2012, 07:19 AM
The first one the guy scanned didn't work but the second one did. What is the point of two anyway? (apart from the obvious in the last sentence:-)). As an aside I fail to see why it should be incumbent on the supporter to go to the ticket office. If you have a valid season ticket that does not register on the scanner I wojld expect a supervisor to come to the turnstile.

Phil MaGlass
17-09-2012, 09:35 AM
The first one the guy scanned didn't work but the second one did. What is the point of two anyway? (apart from the obvious in the last sentence:-)). As an aside I fail to see why it should be incumbent on the supporter to go to the ticket office. If you have a valid season ticket that does not register on the scanner I wojld expect a supervisor to come to the turnstile.

Exactly

shades
19-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Yip! I did. came up as Not Valid, used it at St Johnstone game but only accepted after trying 3 turnstiles. Used it at hearts game, didnt work then, but lassie just waved me through saying there were problems with scanners!! Steward took me to Ticket office yesterday and issued me with matchday ticket, and kept my Season card saying number didn't tie in with Database....... Promised me a new card will be posted out this week.....! Do I trust them? Hmmmm.

Oh me of little faith!! New card just dropped through the door!!! well done Ticket office:thumbsup: