PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ridiculous

down-the-slope
15-09-2012, 08:01 PM
The way that Celtic are just cantering away with the league....just the way the media monkeys predicted :greengrin

Barcelona must be cacking themselves

Disc O'Dave
15-09-2012, 08:11 PM
And The Rangers just strolling the 3rd division too.....what's the point in any other fans turning up :)

Hibercelona
15-09-2012, 08:15 PM
League? What league is this then? :confused:

Hasn't armageddon came and gone yet? :confused:

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Looks to me that Sewer Co are going to the wee run down grounds, and adopting a cup mentality. Don't get beat and we will win the tie at home.

Waxy
15-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Yep.Watching Septic today and they looked pretty poor.Nothing special at all.
They wont win the league by xmas thats for sure.
They might not win it at all.

LeighLoyal
15-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Heard that total dick Hugh Keevins on Forth as I was driving to ER say, 'And we know what it is... there is no Rangers in the spl... Celtic are not trying. They can't play without Rangers...'

Then later I heard the Sevco Annan result. I assume the same fud thinks Sevco can't beat Annan because the tims are not in Div 3 to gee them on. Laughable these Rantic **** hacks.

snooky
15-09-2012, 09:11 PM
From the off, I kinda suspected that Celtic wouldn't run away with the league - for two reasons.

1) They aren't as good as they, the medja, and to a certain extent the rest of us, think.
2) The officials have no reason to ensure the 'two horse race' situation now that one of their horses is lame.

IMO, the League and all its cronies engineered the 'competition' for RFC. This is easier to do when the 'competition' comes from one source.
As there is no need to protect RFC's European place at this time, CFC will be treated the same as any other club.

BTW, enjoy it while it lasts because it will be back to 'business as usual' in a couple of years.

Signed

Mr Cynical

iwasthere1972
15-09-2012, 09:16 PM
On the subject of Celtic.

One of their average fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRMKsdF2do

givescotlandfreedom
15-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Heard that total dick Hugh Keevins on Forth .

Idiots like him are half the problem with the game here.

hibsfan7
16-09-2012, 12:05 AM
YES WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER HAVING A LEAGUE I MEAN WE ARE HALF WAY THRU SEPTEMBER AND THE LEAGUE IS AS GOOD AS OVER

BOTH OF THEM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

lucky
16-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Unfortunately both of them will piss their league.