PDA

View Full Version : The team /any changes???

BT58
15-09-2012, 06:43 PM
With the addition of the 3 relatively new players in Kuqi, Mcgivern and Taiwo, do you think that any of these 3 can displace the first team pick??
Could thet improve the team??

H18sry
15-09-2012, 06:47 PM
McGivern will replace Maybury :agree:

Cocaine&Caviar
15-09-2012, 06:52 PM
McGivern will be LB long term
Taiwo will replace Claros after January
Kuqi may come in when we need a more physical presence than Doyle

Still think we need a winger with pace, with Cairney operating more centrally.

theonlywayisup
15-09-2012, 06:54 PM
With the addition of the 3 relatively new players in Kuqi, Mcgivern and Taiwo, do you think that any of these 3 can displace the first team pick??
Could thet improve the team??

I don't want to appear negative after such a good result, but.................there is one weakish link in our team and that is right mid. I really would love Spoony to come good, but I don't think he is good enough. He is nearly a good player and I really hope that the more he plays in a winning team the better he will become, but I have my doubts.

Go on Spoony, please please prove me wrong! At the moment, I don't think we have a better option for right mid unless Cairney is moved to the right and Stevenson is moved to the left. So my wish today is for Spoony to get more time in right mid to prove me wrong.

jdships
15-09-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't want to appear negative after such a good result, but.................there is one weakish link in our team and that is right mid. I really would love Spoony to come good, but I don't think he is good enough. He is nearly a good player and I really hope that the more he plays in a winning team the better he will become, but I have my doubts.

Go on Spoony, please please prove me wrong! At the moment, I don't think we have a better option for right mid unless Cairney is moved to the right and Stevenson is moved to the left. So my wish today is for Spoony to get more time in right mid to prove me wrong.

Good post !
Like you feel the midfield , possibly in weeks to come , needs/will get a wee tweak .
Can't put my finger on it but having said that the difference in six months is quite startling
We have a way to go to be a trophy winning side but I for one am happy with the apparent progress from 1 to 11 and with the potential that is there.:flag: