PDA

View Full Version : proud day...

MichelleHibs
15-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Had my 3 kiddies at easter road with me today, a day i didnt think would happen due to their daddy being a jambo. Added bonus that we were able to celebrate a couple of goals together! Proud of how well theyve done, been a big day for them at 4yrs, 3yrs and 1yr respectively traveling down from perth by train, sitting through the whole game and train home again! :)

The Voice Of Reason
15-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Had my 3 kiddies at easter road with me today, a day i didnt think would happen due to their daddy being a jambo. Added bonus that we were able to celebrate a couple of goals together! Proud of how well theyve done, been a big day for them at 4yrs, 3yrs and 1yr respectively traveling down from perth by train, sitting through the whole game and train home again! :)

Well done Michelle - glad you had a good day and the kids behaved themselves :agree:

WTF were you playing at marrying a Hearts Fan in the first place though ?!?!?!?!? :confused: :greengrin

theonlywayisup
15-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Must be difficult, coming from a mixed family! You only have yourself to blame. For the love of god, why did you chose one of them to marry!

Only joking, of course. I really feel the future is bottle green. It could be a good time to be a Hibee!!!

stoneyburn hibs
15-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Well played :flag: now you and your kids should be on a mission to rescue the hubby from the dark side.