PDA

View Full Version : (First post/Topic) Kilmarnock/Dean Shiels

TheFamous1875
14-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I've seen other people point out it's their first post, so I thought I better too! Hello to all the other Hibees out there!

I was just wondering about Killie the morn, do you think we should be winning this match? Because the small amount that I got to see things last season, they seemed to be playing some good football, and I just had a wee thought the now: Wae the way Deano plays fitbaw, how much d'you hink that could resonate in the way his dad tries to makes his team play? Afterall, if he's been taught to play like that fae his dad, surely his dad's team are being taught to play like that too? Even though he's away now, I don't think their team's changed too much.
We've still no got any players with flair in our team yet from what I've seen, so d'you think if they were going to play like that, we've still got it in us to win? I think drawing with Celtic at Pishhead is too good a grounding to build upon to lose 2 home matches on the trott to 'lesser' teams, and I'm wondering how some fellow Hibbies feel about it. As usual, I think we're gonna ram them as I do most weeks, but then again quite a few times these last few years that husnae happened!

Sorry if there's anything similar on the boards here already, still getting used to navigating, etc!

Golden Bear
14-09-2012, 01:11 PM
I've seen other people point out it's their first post, so I thought I better too! Hello to all the other Hibees out there!

I was just wondering about Killie the morn, do you think we should be winning this match? Because the small amount that I got to see things last season, they seemed to be playing some good football, and I just had a wee thought the now: Wae the way Deano plays fitbaw, how much d'you hink that could resonate in the way his dad tries to makes his team play? Afterall, if he's been taught to play like that fae his dad, surely his dad's team are being taught to play like that too? Even though he's away now, I don't think their team's changed too much.
We've still no got any players with flair in our team yet from what I've seen, so d'you think if they were going to play like that, we've still got it in us to win? I think drawing with Celtic at Pishhead is too good a grounding to build upon to lose 2 home matches on the trott to 'lesser' teams, and I'm wondering how some fellow Hibbies feel about it. As usual, I think we're gonna ram them as I do most weeks, but then again quite a few times these last few years that husnae happened!

Sorry if there's anything similar on the boards here already, still getting used to navigating, etc!

Welcome to the Board Deano. :wink:

For what it's worth I think we'll win tomorrow and I'd certainly say that Paul Cairney comes into the category of being a flair player.

I'm already looking forward tomorrow so let's hope that the wee signs of improvement continue.

Makaveli
14-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Shiels Jr made Killie tick IMO. Expect them to be more stop-start tomorrow, and eminently beatable.