PDA

View Full Version : FAO any football related collectors

MB62
12-09-2012, 07:52 AM
I was going through some old stuff in my back room and came across a bundle of 'Wee Red Books' (don't know if you can even get these things nowadays). They go back to the early 90's and I was going to chuck them in the recycle bin then thought, 'maybe somebody would interested in these'.
They are in perfect condition if anybody would like them, or know of anybody who might want them, otherwise they will all go in the bin.
I suppose they would be good for reference purposes, settle arguements etc :greengrin so if you are interested, just send me a PM and they are yours.

Was also thinking of binning all my old Hibs accounts from yon time ago so again, if this interests anybody, send me a PM.

MB62
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I was going through some old stuff in my back room and came across a bundle of 'Wee Red Books' (don't know if you can even get these things nowadays). They go back to the early 90's and I was going to chuck them in the recycle bin then thought, 'maybe somebody would interested in these'.
They are in perfect condition if anybody would like them, or know of anybody who might want them, otherwise they will all go in the bin.
I suppose they would be good for reference purposes, settle arguements etc :greengrin so if you are interested, just send me a PM and they are yours.

Was also thinking of binning all my old Hibs accounts from yon time ago so again, if this interests anybody, send me a PM.

both now claimed