PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Capitals

mglancy23
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Anyone heading along on Sunday? playing the Fife flyers, beat the Braehead clan on Sunday 4-3 on OT so hopefully we can build on from that.

I don’t think Sunday will be another 11-3 with the most penalty points I have ever seen amassed but it should still be a good game

KdyHby
11-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Normally would be there, but will be travelling from Madrid to Bilbao, give the Caps a shout for me :aok:

Sylar
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Heading along to cheer on the Stars as they host Edinburgh on Saturday evening and fair looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Shrekko
17-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Anyone heading along on Sunday? playing the Fife flyers, beat the Braehead clan on Sunday 4-3 on OT so hopefully we can build on from that.

I don’t think Sunday will be another 11-3 with the most penalty points I have ever seen amassed but it should still be a good game

I was there on Sunday mate, albeit as a Flyers fan.

Looks like all the Scottish clubs are quite closely matched this season, although Flyers have hit the ground running. A decent tussle on Sunday, and when Caps took that early 2 goal lead I certainly feared the worst, but it's a different Fife this year and I think we were worthy winners.

The Conference idea is a good one IMO and hopefully it generates a bit more interest with some intense rivalries. Would certainly like to see more folks following the Caps.