PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Threads

Baldy Foghorn
08-09-2012, 12:12 PM
There are more non Hibs related threads on the front page, than there are Hibs ones.......

Can't wait for next weekend to arrive, and hopefully we can take the second half performance from Parkhead with us, and we can boss Kilmarnock for the whole match......Be great to have two wins at home so early into our campaign, considering our poor home form last season.....

These are the type of games we need to win, whilst gaining points on the road is great, we need to bolster that with home wins.....

:flag::pfgwa

MSK
08-09-2012, 01:06 PM
There are more non Hibs related threads on the front page, than there are Hibs ones.......

Can't wait for next weekend to arrive, and hopefully we can take the second half performance from Parkhead with us, and we can boss Kilmarnock for the whole match......Be great to have two wins at home so early into our campaign, considering our poor home form last season.....

These are the type of games we need to win, whilst gaining points on the road is great, we need to bolster that with home wins.....

:flag::pfgwa:agree:

M11BMO
08-09-2012, 01:14 PM

Well said that man.

HibbyAndy
08-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Cannae wait for nixt week, Chokin on ma Hibs fix.:flag::flag::flag:

Pretty Boy
08-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Totally murder having no Hibs game so early in the season.

Thankfully the horse racing today on more4 is top notch.

Northernhibee
08-09-2012, 02:15 PM
We're in a good place as a Hibs team right now, hope we carry that momentum.

Hibercelona
08-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Clubs that aren't affected by the international games, should be aloud to play! :grr:

I need my fix! :boo hoo:

joe breezy
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm not minding watching Scotland right now...

The strip gives me good memories

silverhibee
08-09-2012, 04:12 PM

Roll on next weekend. :flag::flag::flag:

greenlex
08-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Might nip in for my Hibs fix on Monday night and see the young guns.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120905/under-20s-game-at-easter-road-_2262950_2911457

silverhibee
09-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Hopefully same team that started against celtc and keep the good run in the league going with 3 points of Killie this weekend.

:flag: :hibees :pfgwa

Baldy Foghorn
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM
The Hibs related threads seem to be in the minority these days, with even tennis taking over....

Part/Time Supporter
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM
The Hibs related threads seem to be in the minority these days, with even tennis taking over....

1. If there is a Hibs related issue you want to talk about, start a thread.

2. It's not every day that a Scot (with Hibs connections) wins a major sporting event.

:rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
11-09-2012, 10:49 AM
1. If there is a Hibs related issue you want to talk about, start a thread.

2. It's not every day that a Scot (with Hibs connections) wins a major sporting event.

:rolleyes:

Football Forum called .net. It's bad enough having more NHC related threads on the main page in terms of other teams, without adding tennis into the mix.

Is this not what the other sports forum page is for? :confused: What Hibs connections does AM have ?

PatHead
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Football Forum called .net. It's bad enough having more NHC related threads on the main page in terms of other teams, without adding tennis into the mix.

Is this not what the other sports forum page is for? :confused: What Hibs connections does AM have ?

Grandad played with Hibs.

(Sorry couldn't resist it)

I think that for one day we can surely be forgiven on having a famous Hibby ambassador on the main thread.

JimBHibees
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM

I think his grandad was signed for the club in the 50s. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Grandad played with Hibs.

(Sorry couldn't resist it)

I think that for one day we can surely be forgiven on having a famous Hibby ambassador on the main thread.

I think his grandad was signed for the club in the 50s. :greengrin

Did he, well I never knew that.....Every day is a learning day

JimBHibees
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20090622/hibernan-eyes-on-wimbledon_2262950_1736618

PatHead
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
BTW Think the Murray thread is almost excusable. One on Football Manager ain't.

Part/Time Supporter
11-09-2012, 11:08 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Erskine

Played for Hibs reserves, couldn't get into the first team because HFC had internationals (eg Jock Govan) in his position (full back). Later played a bit for Stirling and Cowdenbeath first teams.