PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes It's The Little Things That Mean the Most

Phil D. Rolls
06-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Was in JD Sports with a guy I work with today. He bought the new Huns 3rd Strip (why do they need 3:confused:).

Anyway, I suggested he got his name and a number on the back. After much deliberation, he trots to the counter, and asks for his name and a 10.

I felt so sorry for him when the wee girl told him that they couldn't do numbers for that strip as.................they only do them for SPL clubs. It's the things like that which are making this penury for the Huns so enjoyable.

Even sports shops aren't interested in the Hun pound any more.

SouthMoroccoStu
06-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Was in JD Sports with a guy I work with today. He bought the new Huns 3rd Strip (why do they need 3:confused:).

Anyway, I suggested he got his name and a number on the back. After much deliberation, he trots to the counter, and asks for his name and a 10.

I felt so sorry for him when the wee girl told him that they couldn't do numbers for that strip as.................they only do them for SPL clubs. It's the things like that which are making this penury for the Huns so enjoyable.

Lol:not worth

Great tale.

danhibees1875
06-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Haha brilliant!

I assume that's to do with the sponsorship of the leagues that are printed on each number?

Bishop Hibee
06-09-2012, 11:18 PM

Brilliant :greengrin I've noticed less and less on Div 3 as the season has progressed. They will reach the SPL sooner or later but we will NEVER sink as low as they have. GGTTH :flag:

LeighLoyal
06-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Surprised Sevco don't have a game at the weekend, after all international weekend shouldn't affect a diddy outfit like them.

PatHead
07-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Brilliant. Brought a smile to my face.:greengrin

yeezus.
07-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Hahaha.

I've seen fewer and fewer Hun tops in Stranraer which is fantastic, I'm sick of the sight of them.

Winston Ingram
07-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Surprised Sevco don't have a game at the weekend, after all international weekend shouldn't affect a diddy outfit like them.

Lower div clubs can cancel games if they have players on international duty I believe. Sheils & Little are away with NI I believe

JustSimplyHibs
07-09-2012, 11:10 AM

:faf: Nae Joy!!!!

Although i take it he and a few others aint got the message not to buy any new tops or merchandise as they are going to re-open their clubstore with an OFFICAL new strip and new line of merchandise :fenlon.....however, IT'LL STILL BE BETTER THAN OUR PATHETIC SHOP AND ONLINE STORE!!!!!! Petrie :fuming:

Maybe why we are seeing less and less Rangers tops kicking about :greengrin and again :fenlon

Gatecrasher
07-09-2012, 11:33 AM
They should have put the SPL numbers on it that would have been even funnier IMO

TomoHFC
07-09-2012, 11:34 AM
They should have put the SPL numbers on it that would have been even funnier IMO

That's nothin a saw a guy wearing the new rangers goalkeeping top and he had the spl badges on it

Gatecrasher
07-09-2012, 11:39 AM
That's nothin a saw a guy wearing the new rangers goalkeeping top and he had the spl badges on it
Was it the gold ones? :greengrin

TomoHFC
07-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Was it the gold ones? :greengrin no

Judas Iscariot
07-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Hahaha

Wearrapeepul

biggineurope
07-09-2012, 03:21 PM

Even sports shops aren't interested in the Hun pound any more..
Lol Quality :-)

Ross4356
07-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol Quality :-)

Thats amazing

Phil D. Rolls
07-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Thats amazing

It goes on, we were in the Glenrothes branch today (very good customer service in the Kingdon centre:top marks). They are doing the numbers - but with Champions League logos on them.