PDA

View Full Version : World qualifiers on TV in Canada

plhibs
05-09-2012, 11:56 AM
For all us expats, Sportsnet have the England game on Friday and Scotland on Saturday. Its on the channel guide hope its true.

CalgaryHibs
05-09-2012, 12:07 PM
For all us expats, Sportsnet have the England game on Friday and Scotland on Saturday. Its on the channel guide hope its true.

Hey mate normally we see England as you know ,but havin Scotland on the tellie is wishfull thinking. How ever we do have Bulgaria v Italy and Spain vs Saudi and also Holland V Turkey (I think Holland)

plhibs
05-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Hey mate normally we see England as you know ,but havin Scotland on the tellie is wishfull thinking. How ever we do have Bulgaria v Italy and Spain vs Saudi and also Holland V Turkey (I think Holland)

I know, England games are PPV most of the time but i went to the channel guide for Sportsnet Ontario and they are both listed,:dunno: Just checked again and they also have them listed on Sportsnet West and SN Pacific. This is Rogers cable dont know if you use them.

CalgaryHibs
05-09-2012, 04:17 PM
I know, England games are PPV most of the time but i went to the channel guide for Sportsnet Ontario and they are both listed,:dunno: Just checked again and they also have them listed on Sportsnet West and SN Pacific. This is Rogers cable dont know if you use them.

I have Shaw cable,but I normally wait until friday to get cos things change in Canada, remember football is fifth on the list of sports on tv here.

CalgaryHibs
07-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I see this morning the England game is not on tv, thank god!

SJNB Hibby
07-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Sportsnet showing the Scotland game tomorrow-it's the only WC Q on at that time
First live game on TV since France in 2006 I think.
I'd like to see the England game-they usual;ly do really well:greengrin:greengrin right after somebody makes the statement that they can win the World Cup

plhibs
07-09-2012, 01:32 PM
I see this morning the England game is not on tv, thank god!

It's still listed for Sportsnet Ontario following the Russia v Northern Ireland game.