PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ronaldo "unhappy" at Madrid

CB_NO3
03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4518101/Cristiano-Ronaldo-says-he-is-unhappy-after-Real-Madrid-game-against-Granada.html

Seems to be throwing a strop. Doubt there is many teams who could afford him. City, Chelsea, that Russian mob possibly or PSG. Cant see him playing in Russia or France. Maybe Sevco could sign him.

CalgaryHibs
03-09-2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4518101/Cristiano-Ronaldo-says-he-is-unhappy-after-Real-Madrid-game-against-Granada.html

Seems to be throwing a strop. Doubt there is many teams who could afford him. City, Chelsea, that Russian mob possibly or PSG. Cant see him playing in Russia or France. Maybe Sevco could sign him.

Its no secret that CR as never got along with Jose but after reading Marca it seams to me that he"s not happy there now. Yer rite not too many teams can pay his lofty pay scale.

GraniteCityHibs
03-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Confirmed by Guillaume Balague on Twitter today....... interesting!

Barca?????:cb

SteveHFC
03-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Hearts :cb

JHFC
03-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Imagine him back at Utd. Don't think they could afford him though.

Lofarl
03-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Transfer windows closed so he ain't going anywhere.

3pm
03-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Ploy to get more money.

Liam_Hibs
03-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Ploy to get more money.

Yep. Exactly what Rooney did to Utd.

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Imagine he signed for Man City, that could cause a wee bit of trouble on here with a couple of posters? :greengrin

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Imagine he signed for Man City, that could cause a wee bit of trouble on here with a couple of posters? :greengrin

Why would he be happy at Citeh? :confused: That's the equivalent of him doing a Simpleton... well, maybe not quite.

lobster
03-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Well suited to either of the horrible nouveau riche City or Cheslki the preening twit.
Named after Ronald Reagan, says it all really.

ScottB
03-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Why would he be happy at Citeh? :confused: That's the equivalent of him doing a Simpleton... well, maybe not quite.

Because they'll pay him lots and he'll win things?

He always had a problem at Madrid, with their fans refusing to call him Ronaldo in deference to their former striker. This sounds like he's asked for something, presumably more money, and been told to bolt.

City or PSG have the pockets deep enough to get him, nobody else.

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 04:53 PM

And you were the first one i thought of when i posted, how long before the other appears? :wink:

To answer your question, more money and more success, both can be delivered from the blue half of Manchester.

hibsbollah
03-09-2012, 04:57 PM
He'll end up at PSG eventually i think...

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 04:59 PM
He'll end up at PSG eventually i think...

Please let it be after his move to Citeh. :devil:

CalgaryHibs
03-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Confirmed by Guillaume Balague on Twitter today....... interesting!

Barca?????:cb

Oh christ NO !

alan1875
03-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Back to Utd... That'll do me.
I agree though, a ploy for more cash probably.

PISTOL1875
03-09-2012, 06:13 PM
And you were the first one i thought of when i posted, how long before the other appears? :wink:

To answer your question, more money and more success, both can be delivered from the blue half of Manchester.

Who's the other one Gary ??

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Who's the other one Gary ??

:greengrin

HibeeSince85
03-09-2012, 06:17 PM
If he was to come back to England it would be to United.

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 06:20 PM
If he was to come back to England it would be to United.

When did he last confide in you?

Hibercelona
03-09-2012, 06:25 PM
It angers me when football players who already have enough money to do them 20 luxury lifetimes over are still angling for ways to make more money.

It's even worse when you know the person in question is a complete and utter fud.

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 06:27 PM
It angers me when football players who already have enough money to do them 20 luxury lifetimes over are still angling for ways to make more money.

It's even worse when you know the person in question is a complete and utter fud.

Me too, but i understand why he wants to be the top earner at Madrid, he is the top player they have.

PISTOL1875
03-09-2012, 06:28 PM

Spot on..He is a complete and utter fud.. His antics in the EURO's when Portugal got knocked out confirmed this.. Wanting to take the last penalty to take all the glory for himself and forgetting about his teams mates ?? What a utter flange..

Big_Franck
03-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo is a ******. In a country where just under 25% of the country are now unemployed and so pretty much living in poverty (by European standards anyway) this big phanny is greetin about being "unhappy" at earning about 10 million Euros a year, playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world and living a great lifestyle. His comments havent gone down well in Spain at all, not surprising really.

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I wouldn't rule out they get rid of Mourinho before Ronnie. Ronnie is worth more to them than him. A bit like Steven Fletcher is probably worth more to Scotland than the Fife tube. Get rid! :greengrin

J-C
03-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Seemingly the majority of the squad got bigger bonuses and pay deals for winning the league last season, except Ronaldo, he thinks it's unfair and to a point you have to agree with him. Imagine being part of a team at work and everyone except you gets a big bonus at the end of the year, no matter what you earned, it's still wrong.

Teo10
03-09-2012, 06:53 PM
He is just no Lionel:agree:

HibeeSince85
03-09-2012, 07:09 PM
When did he last confide in you?

All the time BH! I'm a regular in Madrid me.:wink:

Woody70x2
03-09-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm sad... poor Ronaldo. Hope he feels better soon. Maybe we should send him a get well soon card and flowers?

Hibercelona
03-09-2012, 07:17 PM
He is just no Lionel:agree:

:agree:

As Messi said himself.... he didn't send Ronaldo here to play football. :wink:

Jonnyboy
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM

Maybe Leigh owes him money?

:greengrin

hfc rd
03-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I just don't think he will leave real. How many times have we seen this in the past. A player is unhappy and wants to leave then all of a sudden, everyone is happy chappy and the player will stay. Wayne Rooney springs to my mind.

If he was to come back to England, I just got a feeling he will only want to go back to united. He still loves united and united fans still idolise him. You still hear the 20k lads that sit in the Strettford end still chanting "viva ronaldo" to this day. Secondly I remember him having an interview on mutv before the united legends v real legends match. He was asked if he ever would consider returning to utd and Ron replied by saying that he was very happy at real but if their was a chance to come back to England at some point in the future it would definitely be united. He continued by adding If it wasn't for them and for sir Alex, he would never have achieved what he has done right now. Then he was asked what about man city? He instantly said he could never do that because of the passion and connection he has with united and to sign for another English club especially their ciry rivals would be ludicrous as united made him the player he is today and it would be utter disrepectful to not only sir alex but the fans who still love him. Still keeps in touch with Evra, Nani, Anderson & Rooney and also sent them well done texts when they won title number 19.

nonshinyfinish
03-09-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm sad... poor Ronaldo. Hope he feels better soon. Maybe we should send him a get well soon card and flowers?

:agree: Have a whip-round to help see him to the end of the month.

HH81
03-09-2012, 08:13 PM
I would like to see him at Manchester city. Think he would fit in well there.

If he came back to England he would have to go to the biggest and best team wouldn't he? Has to be city.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-09-2012, 08:18 PM
He must've spotted the fact that Andy Carroll picked up an injury for The Hammers on Saturday!

Holmesdale Hibs
03-09-2012, 08:18 PM
If it is for money then that's rediculous. Would he really notice the difference between £200k and £250k per week, or whatever the figures might be. Unless he's been extremely silly with his cash, he'll have an infinite supply of money to all intents and purposes. He should base his decision purely on where he'd be happiest living and playing football.

lobster
03-09-2012, 08:19 PM
I would like to see him at Manchester city. Think he would fit in well there.

If he came back to England he would have to go to the biggest and best team wouldn't he? Has to be city.

He would ccertainly fit in at Mercenary City :agree:

EskbankHibby
03-09-2012, 09:04 PM
:agree: Have a whip-round to help see him to the end of the month.

Apparently his mum has had to take a second job, sad times.

Love the Green
03-09-2012, 09:30 PM
He would ccertainly fit in at Mercenary City :agree:

What is it with you guys did manure win all their trophys spending no money?
are they the only team allowed to buy trophies?
I assume they signed RVP for nothing?
City have raised the bar let's see if u*****d can jump as high.

"kep the true faith":wink:

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Apparently his mum has had to take a second job, sad times.

:faf::faf: :top marks

EdinMike
03-09-2012, 10:10 PM
If he's "Sad" then I'm minutes away from putting a gun in my mouth or a rope around my neck...

Greetin' spoilt bairn !

GhostofBolivar
04-09-2012, 06:20 AM
Spot on..He is a complete and utter fud.. His antics in the EURO's when Portugal got knocked out confirmed this.. Wanting to take the last penalty to take all the glory for himself and forgetting about his teams mates ?? What a utter flange..

That seems grossly unfair.

Nothing I have seen or read about that game have said that was the reason he was supposed to take the fifth penalty. The coach took responsibility for the decision and in any case, the 4th and 5th penalties generally have the most pressure on them and are most likely to be missed. Therefore, it makes a certain kind of sense that Portugal's best player would take the last. Personally, I'd have had him take the 4th, but that's the benefit of hindsight, isn't it?

I'd be careful about ascribing behaviour to the guy based on what you think he's like - "it's important to remember that the parts of life on public display are rarely enough to provide the complete image of an actual human being." (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/cristiano-ronaldo-agent-paying-nine-old-cancer-treatment-042054954--sow.html)

Beefster
04-09-2012, 06:29 AM
I hope Fenlon and Rodders are looking at some of the player's tapes in preparation for January.

nonshinyfinish
04-09-2012, 07:00 AM
I hope Fenlon and Rodders are looking at some of the player's tapes in preparation for January.

Oh great, we're back to signing player based on Youtube videos. :rolleyes:

Renfrew_Hibby
04-09-2012, 08:22 AM
I think this has more to do with the changes in Spannish tax laws. Ronaldo is now paying 52% tax and i think more big name players will be leaving Spain in the near future.
On a similar note, Hulk has left Porto for Zenit. More and more top players will be heading East as the money and tax laws are too good to turn down. I mean when a world class talent at his prime ignores the Premiership and La Liga for trips to Siberia and Chechnya then you know something is up.

lobster
04-09-2012, 08:35 AM
What is it with you guys did manure win all their trophys spending no money?
are they the only team allowed to buy trophies?
I assume they signed RVP for nothing?
City have raised the bar let's see if u*****d can jump as high.

"kep the true faith":wink:

Game on :wink:

You are of course right City are just the most extreme version of an obscene ownership culture in English football and Utd are possibly the worst example. However, ahem, as Scholes proved again on Sunday, Utds intitial rise was done with a central crop of home grown players not just unilaterally imported a la City.

Love the Green
04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Game on :wink:

You are of course right City are just the most extreme version of an obscene ownership culture in English football and Utd are possibly the worst example. However, ahem, as Scholes proved again on Sunday, Utds intitial rise was done with a central crop of home grown players not just unilaterally imported a la City.

Can see where you are comin from Lobster but that was 20 years ago nobody wins trophies anymore with majority of players who have come through the ranks except Barcelona and even they are having to buy bjg to stay at the top.
As for Scholes him Giggs and Ferdinand are past it, he is ok when United dominate the lesser teams but what did he do at the Ethiad? nothing just a little violent thug who United brought back in panic mode...the tide has turned and fans don't care anymore who plays for them as long as their team wins..

"keep the faith":wink:

mrdependable
04-09-2012, 08:17 PM

They might be interested in a swap for another ex United winger? :cb

lobster
04-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Can see where you are comin from Lobster but that was 20 years ago nobody wins trophies anymore with majority of players who have come through the ranks except Barcelona and even they are having to buy bjg to stay at the top.
As for Scholes him Giggs and Ferdinand are past it, he is ok when United dominate the lesser teams but what did he do at the Ethiad? nothing just a little violent thug who United brought back in panic mode...the tide has turned and fans don't care anymore who plays for them as long as their team wins..

One thing separated the teams last year over the season - the absence of Vidic.
One Love :wink:

hibsbollah
06-09-2012, 11:36 AM

...and the absence of a top class central midfield. Until Man Yoo buy someone who can compete with the likes of Yaya Toure, they wont win it.

TonyStokeprano
06-09-2012, 11:57 AM
...and the absence of a top class central midfield. Until Man Yoo buy someone who can compete with the likes of Yaya Toure, they wont win it.

they lost the league on goal difference last season, have added van persie and kagawa. 4-2 up against everton with ten minutes to go and drawing 4-4 lost them the title and that was down to basic defensive errors. vidic is worth at least a point over the season anyway and that would have been enough to win it.

easty
06-09-2012, 12:07 PM

I've nae particular love for any English teams, but Scholes, Giggs and Ferdinand are all still quality players. To dismiss Paul Scholes the way you have is ridiculous. There arent many teams who wouldn't love to have him as an option in the middle of the park.

calumhibee1
06-09-2012, 12:17 PM
they lost the league on goal difference last season, have added van persie and kagawa. 4-2 up against everton with ten minutes to go and drawing 4-4 lost them the title and that was down to basic defensive errors. vidic is worth at least a point over the season anyway and that would have been enough to win it.

And if Tevez had of played all season Man City would have picked up more points. Man Citys title to lose this year IMO.

Gettin' Auld
06-09-2012, 12:19 PM
This might explain his strop.
http://blogs.bettor.com/Cristiano-Ronaldo-is-the-tenth-highest-paid-footballer-in-the-world-a185479

lobster
06-09-2012, 01:27 PM
And if Tevez had of played all season Man City would have picked up more points. Man Citys title to lose this year IMO.

Aye, literally. :aok: Hopefully...

You're right tho, citeh are very strong and with the blouse Ronaldo after xmas would be unstoppable. & now that Rooneys fallen out wi Taggart maybe him too. Pretty soon Citeh will have all the top players and play a league of their own.
What a horrible thought.
Quite like the look of Arsenal mind you in a quiet kind of dark horse type way....

jamieross
06-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Seen something on twitter today saying Madrid turned down a 200 million euro offer for Ronaldo. The article said it was turned down with further talks expected between the clubs when they face each other in the Champs League.

TonyStokeprano
06-09-2012, 02:19 PM
That seems grossly unfair.

Nothing I have seen or read about that game have said that was the reason he was supposed to take the fifth penalty. The coach took responsibility for the decision and in any case, the 4th and 5th penalties generally have the most pressure on them and are most likely to be missed. Therefore, it makes a certain kind of sense that Portugal's best player would take the last. Personally, I'd have had him take the 4th, but that's the benefit of hindsight, isn't it?

I'd be careful about ascribing behaviour to the guy based on what you think he's like - "it's important to remember that the parts of life on public display are rarely enough to provide the complete image of an actual human being." (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/cristiano-ronaldo-agent-paying-nine-old-cancer-treatment-042054954--sow.html)

Spot on mate, portugals coach said after it that he had chosen his order before the tournament even began. But blaming it on Ronaldos ego is a lot better for most people.

http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2012/06/cristiano-ronaldo-nuhazet-cancer.html

also seen a story how he struck up a friendship with a young lad in hospital in the u.k and would visit him on a regular basis.

Thecat23
06-09-2012, 02:56 PM
I told a few guys on here ages ago Man City have had him watched many times. Even just after he moved to Madrid. They are desperate for him to sign and informal talks have taken place by his representatives. So it remains to be seen whether he would go himself. So I'm taking full credit for this scoop if it happens :D

hiBZiNHo
06-09-2012, 05:03 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408175_363774883690629_456521677_n.jpg

Probably just so he can get more money. Its unreal that the best 2 footballers in the world are on the lowest salary, eventhough its still a rediculous amount. They'll make a killing from merchandise and promo stuff etc but still, pretty weird o.o

Love the Green
06-09-2012, 07:09 PM

Is it not the case Tevez went AWOL and of course we were without YA YA for 5/6 weeks so your Vidic theory is way off target.
Best and most desreving team wont he title ....end of.

"keep the true faith":wink:

LeighLoyal
06-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Is it not the case Tevez went AWOL and of course we were without YA YA for 5/6 weeks so your Vidic theory is way off target.

City had the better team, especially up front and in central midfield.

ScottB
06-09-2012, 10:28 PM
This might explain his strop.
http://blogs.bettor.com/Cristiano-Ronaldo-is-the-tenth-highest-paid-footballer-in-the-world-a185479

Still insane money, but if his contract has a clause that basically says he should be getting twice the amount he's on, I suppose he has a right to be somewhat annoyed!

Aye, literally. :aok: Hopefully...

You're right tho, citeh are very strong and with the blouse Ronaldo after xmas would be unstoppable. & now that Rooneys fallen out wi Taggart maybe him too. Pretty soon Citeh will have all the top players and play a league of their own.
What a horrible thought.
Quite like the look of Arsenal mind you in a quiet kind of dark horse type way....

Would they really need to have him watched? Haha

hfc rd
07-09-2012, 06:38 AM

Fair point. Then again at least tevez and yaya returned for that crucial run-in. If they two were available in jan, I doubt city would have dropped that many points, but the same thing goes for united. I think united would have won it if they never had a horrendous injury list last season whereas city had the lowest amount of injuries than any other team last season. Not only united had their captain and one of the leagues best defender out but two of their most influential midfielders in fletcher and cleverley, i doubt united would have thrown away a 8 point lead in the run in and go on to lose the title with virtually the last kick of the season on goal difference. Fletcher out with a serious and severe illness that could have seen him give football up for good and cleverley getting injured when he was on top form last season. Also the retirement of VDS was a big blow as well as he was the best gk united have had since schmeichel. They brought in DDG who was getting slaughtered by the English media after a couple of Jens Lehman style blunders but not knowing that when he was signed he was basically 19 years old and couldn't speak English and trying to settle into a whole new lifestyle in a completely different country.

Do you think city would have won it if they had Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero & Tevez all out injured at once for a long period?

PISTOL1875
07-09-2012, 05:07 PM

The only thing that separated the teams was that City were better..

PISTOL1875
07-09-2012, 05:10 PM
City had the better team, especially up front and in central midfield.

Don't forget in defence as well mate.. Fewest goals conceded over the whole league..

lobster
07-09-2012, 08:09 PM

Joey Barton won the title for citeh. Had the radge not reacted to Carlos Quasimodo the whistle would've blown a good 2 mins earlier. But still there was a certain poetic justice to the timing of it I must admit. My Vidic theory is not way off it is spot on. Problem is it opens up too many other possibilities and imponderables. Citeh won the title fair and square given the results against Utd.
Next citeh title another 44 yrs in 2056 would be funny though eh?
Keep the red flag flying high :wink:

jgl07
09-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Fair point. Then again at least tevez and yaya returned for that crucial run-in. If they two were available in jan, I doubt city would have dropped that many points, but the same thing goes for united. I think united would have won it if they never had a horrendous injury list last season whereas city had the lowest amount of injuries than any other team last season. Not only united had their captain and one of the leagues best defender out but two of their most influential midfielders in fletcher and cleverley, i doubt united would have thrown away a 8 point lead in the run in and go on to lose the title with virtually the last kick of the season on goal difference. Fletcher out with a serious and severe illness that could have seen him give football up for good and cleverley getting injured when he was on top form last season. Also the retirement of VDS was a big blow as well as he was the best gk united have had since schmeichel. They brought in DDG who was getting slaughtered by the English media after a couple of Jens Lehman style blunders but not knowing that when he was signed he was basically 19 years old and couldn't speak English and trying to settle into a whole new lifestyle in a completely different country.

The injury situation was no accident.

City had fewer injuries for two reasons.

Firstly Mancini rotated the squad (and got a lot of flack for it).The only constant selections were Kompany, Ya Ya Toure, and Silva. Aguero started the majority but rarely if ever was kept on for 90 minutes. The four full backs were rotated almost match by match. Lescott was replaced by Kolo Toure or Savic from time to time. The strikers were continually rotated as were the rest of the midfield.

Secondly, City have probably the most advanced sports science unit in UK footaball.

United come across as bungling amateurs in this respect. They also have a number of thirty somethings in the squad. They seem to have started this season with more injuries than last year!

ballengeich
09-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh great, we're back to signing player based on Youtube videos. :rolleyes:

He seems to play in a wide attacking position. Perhaps an exchange for Danny Galbraith is on. PETRIE - get it sorted!!