PDA

View Full Version : generic "Kenny Shiels is a muppet" thread (merged)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Jim44
23-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Think Jimmy Nic did the post match interviews last week and this while Kenny is banned to the stand.

It was nice to hear a civil, balanced and even complimentary Irish voice emanating from Rugby Park.

blackpoolhibs
23-12-2012, 10:41 PM
It is absolutely ludicrous in this country that bookings are not able to be appealed. If obvious mistake as in this case and which causes a suspension they should be overturned.

If he'd stayed on the pitch at St Johnstone instead of going into the fans, he wouldnt be suspended. Incidents like today we cant change, but what he did in perth we can.

SMAXXA
23-12-2012, 10:57 PM
If he'd stayed on the pitch at St Johnstone instead of going into the fans, he wouldnt be suspended. Incidents like today we cant change, but what he did in perth we can.

Lighten up a bit he scored the winner when it was backs against the walls most of that game and they just missed a pen, not to fussed how he celebrated. Today is different, shocking decision.

Can see your point tho.

Sir David Gray
23-12-2012, 11:03 PM

I agree that players should know the rules and act accordingly.

However I personally find it quite sad that players can't enjoy scoring an important goal with the fans who have come along to watch the team. As long as they don't physically end up in the stand, I really hate seeing players getting booked for simply running towards the fans and giving a few of them a hug.

Anyway, I've had my wee rant now! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
24-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Lighten up a bit he scored the winner when it was backs against the walls most of that game and they just missed a pen, not to fussed how he celebrated. Today is different, shocking decision.

Can see your point tho.

I agree that players should know the rules and act accordingly.

However I personally find it quite sad that players can't enjoy scoring an important goal with the fans who have come along to watch the team. As long as they don't physically end up in the stand, I really hate seeing players getting booked for simply running towards the fans and giving a few of them a hug.

Anyway, I've had my wee rant now! :greengrin

I have no problem with players celebrating with their fans, i dont see it as inciting the opposition support???????

What i will say is refs will make mistakes, and apart from Thompson the ****in cheat, the mistakes are honest mistakes, but they will make them they are human, well as near human as a ref can be.

This booking has not got Cairney suspended, he's had 6 and one WAS avoidable.

Sudds_1
24-12-2012, 07:43 AM
If he'd stayed on the pitch at St Johnstone instead of going into the fans, he wouldnt be suspended. Incidents like today we cant change, but what he did in perth we can.Wee bit harsh BH? tense game and scores the winner late on..... can't really blame a guy for going a wee bit OTT?This reflects more on referees ability to know the game and the tensions etc in making such decisions - backed up by a complete lack of understanding by those who make the rules. Football is a spectator sport. Without fans actively engaged and part of the spectacle the game is a non event. Excitement is fuelled by emotion.........and tension. Can we REALLY expect those who are players in that arena to simply turn off the emotions? Do they expect fans to politely clap their hands when a goal is scored? And players to simply pick the ball out of the net and replace on the centre spot to resume the match? Bit like telling you stop sh*gging Cheryl Cole at the vinegar stroke. Nah.........common sense has gone out of the window here. I go to footy as much for the excitement than the game itself (albeit not been much of that these past few seasons!). I think players should be given some slack............ok if he launches himself into the crowd, or gestures to opposing fans after scoring a goal fair do's. But the rest? hmmm............let him enjoy the moment with his own people!

blackpoolhibs
24-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Wee bit harsh BH? tense game and scores the winner late on..... can't really blame a guy for going a wee bit OTT?This reflects more on referees ability to know the game and the tensions etc in making such decisions - backed up by a complete lack of understanding by those who make the rules. Football is a spectator sport. Without fans actively engaged and part of the spectacle the game is a non event. Excitement is fuelled by emotion.........and tension. Can we REALLY expect those who are players in that arena to simply turn off the emotions? Do they expect fans to politely clap their hands when a goal is scored? And players to simply pick the ball out of the net and replace on the centre spot to resume the match? Bit like telling you stop sh*gging Cheryl Cole at the vinegar stroke. Nah.........common sense has gone out of the window here. I go to footy as much for the excitement than the game itself (albeit not been much of that these past few seasons!). I think players should be given some slack............ok if he launches himself into the crowd, or gestures to opposing fans after scoring a goal fair do's. But the rest? hmmm............let him enjoy the moment with his own people!

I said on another thread that i dont think going into your own fans should be a booking, what bloody harm does it do?

Although in saying that, we ALL know what happens when any players does do this, its an automatic booking. And thats something every player knows and can control, wrongly as i have said imo, but in their control.

As for Cheryl, i'd take the booking.

StevieC
24-12-2012, 08:07 AM
I said on another thread that i dont think going into your own fans should be a booking, what bloody harm does it do?

Although in saying that, we ALL know what happens when any players does do this, its an automatic booking.

It would have been interesting to see if Benji would have picked up more than a booking had he been allowed to celebrate with the fans? :greengrin

s.a.m
02-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Kenny Shiels threatens to shut up if referees don't start talking ***** as well.:aok:

(from the BBC)
Kilmarnock: Self-gag threat by manager Kenny Shiels

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels has threatened not to comment on refereeing decisions until officials agree to be interviewed themselves.
His words came after he cut short a BBC Radio Scotland interview after being asked his opinion of two penalties in their 1-1 draw with St Mirren.
Continue reading the main story (http://www.hibs.net/#story_continues_2)
“The penalty changed the whole shape of the game”

Kenny Shiels Kilmarnock manager

"I will not answer questions about referees and I'm emphatic about that," Shiels told other media.
"I'm not doing any more interviews until the referees are interviewed."
When asked about the penalty awards on BBC Scotland's Sportsound programme, Shiels said: "Why are you asking me that?
"I'm comfortable with you guys in the media interviewing the referee, because I'm biased - I'll support my own club."
Scottish referees do not put themselves forward for such interviews, but Shiels said that he would be able to respond if they did.
Play media (http://www.hibs.net/#)

"If the referee gives a penalty, don't come on and ask me if it was a penalty or not," he said. "Ask the referee."
Shiels later apologised for cutting short his radio interview and explained to other media that he thought the penalty awarded against his own side was harsh.
Referee Brian Colvin pointed to the spot after St Mirren's Dougie Imrie was brought down by Mark O'Hara and Paul McGowan stepped up to fire past Cammy Bell.
That cancelled out Liam Kelly's opener, the result of Jon Robertson's challenge on Paul Heffernan.
"I have to watch what I say, Mark was unlucky," added Shiels.
"The conditions were really difficult for both teams and I was very pleased with the performance.
"We were in control of the game, but it was taken out of our hands - the penalty changed the whole shape of the game."

Eyrie
02-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Let's hope the referees do the decent thing in response to this threat and reiterate their refusal to be interviewed.

vanNISHtelroy
11-01-2013, 02:18 PM
In what might make a terrible week/transfer window for us if we lose Kelly, possibly Bell and then maybe this, yous might not have to complain about Kenny for much longer

"Sky Sports understands Kilmarnock boss Kenny Shiels is the frame for the vacant manager's job at Doncaster.

Doncaster are searching for a new manager after Dean Saunders left the club earlier this week to take over at Wolves.

Brian Flynn has been placed in caretaker charge at the Keepmoat Stadium as they look to bring in a new man.

A number of names have been linked with the post and Shiels is thought to figure highly on their wanted list.

Shiels has seen his stock rise following his success with Kilmarnock after guiding the club to League Cup success last season.

Kilmarnock rewarded Shiels with a new two-year deal last summer and they would be loath to lose the highly-rated coach."

Another article says an SPL manager has applied for it but doesn't say who!

SurferRosa
11-01-2013, 02:48 PM
In what might make a terrible week/transfer window for us if we lose Kelly, possibly Bell and then maybe this, yous might not have to complain about Kenny for much longer

"Sky Sports understands Kilmarnock boss Kenny Shiels is the frame for the vacant manager's job at Doncaster.

Doncaster are searching for a new manager after Dean Saunders left the club earlier this week to take over at Wolves.

Brian Flynn has been placed in caretaker charge at the Keepmoat Stadium as they look to bring in a new man.

A number of names have been linked with the post and Shiels is thought to figure highly on their wanted list.

Shiels has seen his stock rise following his success with Kilmarnock after guiding the club to League Cup success last season.

Kilmarnock rewarded Shiels with a new two-year deal last summer and they would be loath to lose the highly-rated coach."

Butcher knocks back Barnesley and Dony were sniffing about him as well, allegedly. Lomas was also on their radar apparently. You have to wonder if there isn`t any decent managers in Englandshire these clubs could chase after........given that they consider the SPL to be a pub league an` all.

vanNISHtelroy
11-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Butcher knocks back Barnesley and Dony were sniffing about him as well, allegedly. Lomas was also on their radar apparently. You have to wonder if there isn`t any decent managers in Englandshire these clubs could chase after........given that they consider the SPL to be a pub league an` all.

Well one of the Bristol City forums were unhappy with how much they were paying for Kelly because noone, outside the Old Firm, in Scotland is worth £200k especially if they only have 6 months on their contract!

TheReg!
11-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Kenny Shiels??? Why on earth would you want him as your manager?

I think that the English leagues see that a lot of teams with Scottish/SPL managers generally do well down south.

As a side note I'm surprised John Collins doesn't get mentioned for manager slots in the English leagues.

Part/Time Supporter
11-01-2013, 08:31 PM

Peter Houston?

vanNISHtelroy
24-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Kenny got a two match ban for what be said about Dallas jnr, plus the two matches that were suspended from last time.

Only getting a two game ban....was expecting around six plus the extra two. Maybe there was something there that the SFA don't want to discuss? :wink:

Jim44
10-02-2013, 06:19 PM
.... according to Kenny Shiels. "He's far and away from anyone else. He hasn't given us any rubbish saying: 'I'm going to throw in young players'. then doesn't do it - which other one's do. He 's got to a cup final and into the top eight in the league (10th ya dumbo) under massive restrictions, so I think he is far and away Manager of the Year. The size and the history of the club put higher restrictions on him." :-)

Heisenberg
10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Starting his mind games earlier than usual before the game next weekend :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
i've held back in the past on calling shiels snr a doughnut....but a doughnut he really is :agree:

Saorsa
10-02-2013, 06:25 PM
:faf: :faf:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/white.gif

Northernhibee
10-02-2013, 06:25 PM
.... according to Kenny Shiels. "He's far and away from anyone else. He hasn't given us any rubbish saying: 'I'm going to throw in young players'. then doesn't do it - which other one's do. He 's got to a cup final and into the top eight in the league (10th ya dumbo) under massive restrictions, so I think he is far and away Manager of the Year. The size and the history of the club put higher restrictions on him." :-)

I certainly have highly enjoyed McGlynn's management of Hearts. McGlynn must stay :agree:

#FromTheCapital
10-02-2013, 06:27 PM
One idiot describing another idiot = very idiotic statement.

Simple equation that even an idiot could understand

Saorsa
10-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Manager of the year :hahaha:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/Untitled.png

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/fall_off_chair_laughing.gif

#FromTheCapital
10-02-2013, 06:28 PM
:faf: :faf:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/white.gif

Hahaha brilliant

Just Alf
10-02-2013, 06:30 PM
I certainly have highly enjoyed McGlynn's management of Hearts. McGlynn must stay :agree:

This a million %!

Kenny is obviously a bit like us this time around, desperate for them to keep the plumber as manager!

ALF TUPPER
10-02-2013, 06:30 PM
McGlynn out > McGlynn in

:)

Jonnyboy
10-02-2013, 06:37 PM
This will be the same Kenny Shiels who denied Harkins was on his way to join Dundee during the transfer window by stating "Gary is one of the best players in Scotland and he's going nowhere"

Williamson in, Shiels to Carstairs

hibsbollah
10-02-2013, 06:38 PM
I dont understand the hilarity :dunno:

He's a legend.

frazeHFC
10-02-2013, 06:46 PM
I really hope we beat them in the league/cup double soon with a very dodgy 90th minute penalty in one of the games and a soft red card after a minute leading to a 5-0 win in the other. :greengrin

vanNISHtelroy
10-02-2013, 06:53 PM

If it was in one of todays papers it might have been true when he said it...we were tenth on friday night after Ross County's game and are back in eighth now I think?

PatHead
10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
It always gets on my friggin nerves how he goes on about having to play youngsters. On the bench yesterday he had Barr, Driver, Sutton and Novicovus who were all regular experienced players. He doesn't have to play youngsters, it is his choice. Best manager- ask any Jambo as I'm sure they think differently. We love him though.

silverhibee
10-02-2013, 06:59 PM
If it was in one of todays papers it might have been true when he said it...we were tenth on friday night after Ross County's game and are back in eighth now I think?

What are your thoughts on KS, wind up merchant, idiot, good guy.?

You happy with him being the Killie manager, or is he a bit of an embarrassment to the club. :aok:

Bostonhibby
10-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Nae doubt at all that he is right, he and Fester could merge into a managerial dream team and catapult the newly reformed Sevco / defunct Yams partnership into the future................................

Saorsa
10-02-2013, 07:01 PM
It always gets on my friggin nerves how he goes on about having to play youngsters. On the bench yesterday he had Barr, Driver, Sutton and Novicovus who were all regular experienced players. He doesn't have to play youngsters, it is his choice. Best manager- ask any Jambo as I'm sure they think differently. We love him though.Are you sure about that? http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/Fax_machine_2.gif

:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Kenny Shiels was funny to begin with but his wind ups now are as hard to see as a double decker coming down Leith Walk sideways, Not so much a poor mans' Sir Alex, but more the kind you find in the oops aisle at Lidls.

Saorsa
10-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Kenny Shiels was funny to begin with but his wind ups now are as hard to see as a double decker coming down Leith Walk sideways, Not so much a poor mans' Sir Alex, but more the kind you find in the oops aisle at Lidls.I must have missed that :agree:

Billy Whizz
10-02-2013, 07:06 PM
It always gets on my friggin nerves how he goes on about having to play youngsters. On the bench yesterday he had Barr, Driver, Sutton and Novicovus who were all regular experienced players. He doesn't have to play youngsters, it is his choice. Best manager- ask any Jambo as I'm sure they think differently. We love him though.

I think the reason some of the more experienced players don't start, is they trigger contract extensions if they play a certain amount of games. So John probably isn't pulling all the strings

vanNISHtelroy
10-02-2013, 07:08 PM
What are your thoughts on KS, wind up merchant, idiot, good guy.?

You happy with him being the Killie manager, or is he a bit of an embarrassment to the club. :aok:

Totally happy with Kenny as our manager, sometimes wish he'd think before he speaks but other than that :thumbsup:

Definitely rather have Kenny and his achievements, who the media like to see make a fool of himself now that they have finished with the "how refreshing angle", than JJ/BW* who were entirely dull and we had to put up with the media saying how wonderful they were and that the problem was the "notoriously fickle"Killie fans

*BW is included for the later years

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-02-2013, 07:12 PM
I must have missed that :agree:

Aye it was brief right enough.

allmodcons
10-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Manager of the year :hahaha:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/Untitled.png

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/fall_off_chair_laughing.gif

Apparently, Kenny Shiels also says JM is Scotland's best dressed Manager.
Irvine Welsh says he a 'dressed by his Ma ******!

Eyrie
10-02-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm going to break ranks here and agree with Shiels. I'm very happy with McGlynn taking them to tenth in the SPL, out of the Scottish Cup at the first time of asking and being unable to win against us. Other than the league cup, he's taking them in the right direction.

Saorsa
10-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Apparently, Kenny Shiels also says JM is Scotland's best dressed Manager.
Irvine Welsh says he a 'dressed by his Ma ******!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/fester.jpg

Bostonhibby
10-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Totally happy with Kenny as our manager, sometimes wish he'd think before he speaks but other than that :thumbsup:

Definitely rather have Kenny and his achievements, who the media like to see make a fool of himself now that they have finished with the "how refreshing angle", than JJ/BW* who were entirely dull and we had to put up with the media saying how wonderful they were and that the problem was the "notoriously fickle"Killie fans

*BW is included for the later years

Kenny seems the sort of guy who is comfortable talking in an informed way at any any level even if he doesn't understand the subject, definitely media savvy in the same way as the Coyote always knew he'd get the Road Runner - I am hoping he will stand in the Eastleigh by election, a rose between two horrible thorns, got to happen as the Monster Raving Loonies haven't declared so far.

PatHead
10-02-2013, 07:50 PM
I think the reason some of the more experienced players don't start, is they trigger contract extensions if they play a certain amount of games. So John probably isn't pulling all the strings

Must admit I have never heard of contract extensions built into any of their contracts. In relation to DD's theory about the fax machine I thought that was sold off in the auction. I personally think it is to give him an excuse for them being cack.

Billy Whizz
10-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Must admit I have never heard of contract extensions built into any of their contracts. In relation to DD's theory about the fax machine I thought that was sold off in the auction. I personally think it is to give him an excuse for them being cack.

Most clubs have it. Mcpake has it at Hibs. If he plays "x" amount of games in his 1st 2 season's then he automatically gets a 3rd year.

Thegreenside
10-02-2013, 08:14 PM
link?

Scouse Hibee
10-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Most clubs have it. Mcpake has it at Hibs. If he plays "x" amount of games in his 1st 2 season's then he automatically gets a 3rd year.

:agree: Van Zanten has just automatically received an additional 12 months on his contract due to the same type of clause.

hibees 7062
10-02-2013, 08:24 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/fester.jpg

SSSSSSSMMMMMAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT , Tracky bottoms , trainers and a shirt an tie :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-02-2013, 08:26 PM
I must have missed that :agree:

Aye it was brief right enough.

Treadstone
10-02-2013, 08:29 PM

This could easily be Kenny talking about last years Killie. There is no praise like self praise.

Sir David Gray
10-02-2013, 08:55 PM
John McGlynn as manager of the year!

:faf:

I'm sure being the manager of a club that gets knocked out of a competition in the same calendar year that they won it will go down well when it comes to the vote.

Taking them to 3rd bottom of the league could be the clincher though!

nonshinyfinish
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
McGlynn is doing a fantastic job.

surreyhibbie
10-02-2013, 09:00 PM
McGlynn is doing a fantastic job.

There are few on Keechback that would agree with you.

Hope he lasts a long time, myself :greengrin

Mr Magoo
10-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Is the season no finished yet

Sergey
10-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Direct quote from the yams website:

"We may not be the best team in the league this season but we can undoubtedly become the best young team in the league. That is our immediate aim and, in time, we hope to see real success as a result of the work we are doing now.

Aye right.

I mean, yes, Mr. McGlynn will make them the best young team :clown:

jabis
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
this thread is a massive heap of steaming moleholes........

Chibs
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
SSSSSSSMMMMMAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT , Tracky bottoms , trainers and a shirt an tie :greengrin
It 's life Jim but not as we know it

lord bunberry
10-02-2013, 10:44 PM
It 's life Jim but not as we know it

Funniest thing I've read all day

KWJ
11-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!

Jim44
11-02-2013, 07:34 AM
A Sunday rag with full quotation marks.

Northernhibee
14-02-2013, 08:11 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21454160

superbam
14-02-2013, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkmtOMbEEw4

Sir David Gray
14-02-2013, 08:23 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21454160

You've got to hope that he's just winding people up.

The alternative, which is that he's being serious, just doesn't bear thinking about.

Baldy Foghorn
14-02-2013, 08:35 PM
You've got to hope that he's just winding people up.

The alternative, which is that he's being serious, just doesn't bear thinking about.

It's never his fault, he will be perfect as the next Manager of the rangers

SMAXXA
14-02-2013, 08:36 PM
This is getting boring now :rolleyes:

Seveno
14-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Shiels was on the radio tonight complaining that the Press are always writing about him.

Here's a tip, Kenny - shut your mouth !

Spike Mandela
14-02-2013, 10:55 PM
The man is the worlds biggest pub bore. As soon as people start saying "I only speak the truth".........etc etc then it's time to switch them off.

3pm
15-02-2013, 06:26 AM
It's a wind up.

keep the faith
15-02-2013, 08:27 AM
Shiels was on the radio tonight complaining that the Press are always writing about him.

Here's a tip, Kenny - shut your mouth !

The man who has his own column in the DR...
Everyone is wrong except him. He is a prize roaster.

Gus Fring
16-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Since joining Kilmarnock in 2010 as their ASSistant manager, Kenny Shiels team has played at Tynecastle 5 times and won every game, scoring 12 times and conceding only once

Since joining Hearts in 2012, John Mcglynn's Team has played at Tynecastle 15 times and winning 7, scoring 14 times but conceding 16.

(I believe thats accurate)

GlenrothesHibee
16-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Mglynn out Shiels in

hibbybrian
16-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Since joining Kilmarnock in 2010 as their ASSistant manager, Kenny Shiels team has played at Tynecastle 5 times and won every game, scoring 12 times and conceding only once

(I believe thats accurate)

Nae wonder Kenny reckons Uncle Fester is a great manager (I believe that is correct also) :greengrin

frazeHFC
16-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Killie fans must love a trip to Tynie these days!

HibbyAndy
16-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Hearts are pish and only ever get up for games against Hibs, Their team is slowly but surely breaking up quicker than a dicepted shight.

Mcpake got it bang on, These cretins will never ever walk all over us ever again.

A team full of pish wee laddies, The future is most certainly Green & White, Hang in there fellow Hibees, We will be top dogs in Edinburgh for years to come.

WindyMiller
16-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Fester's out of favour.:greengrin

Registered Users A

15,380 posts
Posted Today, 18:38
http://www.bbc.co.uk.../21488043#asset

Not sure why I listened to it as nothing of note is really said. Killie set themselves up as being hard to beat, ulucky with injuries, not carrying much luck etc.

Anyway, thought folk might want a listen.
MultiQuote
#2 Dusk_Till_Dawn
Squad Member

Registered Users A

5,136 posts
Posted Today, 18:40
More uninspiring *****.
MultiQuote
#3 Bugman
1st Team Squad Member

Paid Member

15,745 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:40
So he hasn't done the decent thing and walked then?

Great.
MultiQuote
#4 jambojase

Registered Users A

716 posts
Posted Today, 18:41
I won't listen as it'll just make me more angry.
MultiQuote
#5 Calel

Registered Users B

49 posts
Posted Today, 18:41
Unlucky with injuries, not having much luck, blah blah - same old pish from him. If my auntie had baws....

Not worth listening to the crap that comes out of this clown's mouth.
MultiQuote
#6 JamboBen
Legend in Waiting

Registered Users A

1,274 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:43
cheers all the same bud, but not even going to listen to it.

The man is a joke and an embarrassement to our football club, please walk now as we are fed up listening to your excuses Mr Plumber, time to get back to the day job, that guy could not even cut it at junior level I think.
MultiQuote
#7 Back to 2005

Registered Users D

526 posts
Posted Today, 18:44
Imagine setting up as being hard to beat! We should try that sometime... Clown.
MultiQuote
#8 Pistol1874
Season Ticket Holder

Paid Member

3,026 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:46
Gigolo-Aunt, on 16 February 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk.../21488043#asset

Not sure why I listened to it as nothing of note is really said. Killie set themselves up as being hard to beat, ulucky with injuries, not carrying much luck etc.

Anyway, thought folk might want a listen.
So once we start playing teams who set themselves up to be easy to beat, McGlynn will come into his own?
John, every team coming to Tynecastle will try to make themselves difficult to beat.
Unfortunately, the way you have us playing makes teams more difficult to beat than any tactic employed by their managers.
MultiQuote
#9 Tommy Wiseau
HAHAHA WHAT A STORY MARK

Paid Member

16,147 posts
LocationLa La Land
Posted Today, 18:48
I think he honestly believes that the difference between winning and losing any given game is luck. He relies on it that much, and yet the irony is I don't have enough of it to see him ****ing sacked
MultiQuote
#10 Zachearts

Registered Users A

462 posts
Posted Today, 18:50
Quite clearly the fans don't want him.....the trouble is he won't walk and we don't have money to pay him off. All this leads to is bottom 6 and more revenue lost.
MultiQuote
#11 lambo69

Registered Users A

641 posts
Posted Today, 18:52
I can't understand a word that erse says anyway so won't bother listening to it.
MultiQuote
#12 rossthejambo
1st Team Squad Member

Registered Users A

17,812 posts
Locationedinburgh

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:55
Same ****, different game
MultiQuote
#13 telford_jambo84

Registered Users C

367 posts
Posted Today, 18:57
Saw the caption about still making the top six and decided to not listen. He is delusional as well as a ***** manager
MultiQuote
#14 Igor
Senior Praporshchik

Paid Member

3,705 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 18:58
Nowt to get upset about.

He's given enough ammo for that with his decision making today.

Meh.
MultiQuote
#15 Brad

Registered Users C

66 posts
Posted Today, 18:59
quite simply John, Hearts should not be getting horsed at home by *****e like Kilmarnock, do the decent thing and walk
MultiQuote
#16 Igor
Senior Praporshchik

Paid Member

3,705 posts

WindyMiller
16-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Part 2.

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:02
Brad, on 16 February 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:
quite simply John, Hearts should not be getting horsed at home by *****e like Kilmarnock, do the decent thing and walk

Better managers than him have done exactly that tbf.

A bit too often for my liking.

But aye, some rotten calls made today. Just horrible.
MultiQuote
#17 heartsfc_fan
SINCE 1902!!

Registered Users D

12,967 posts
LocationMidlothian

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:04
Needs to do the decent thing now and walk.
MultiQuote
#18 Gigolo-Aunt
Bobby Come Home

Registered Users A

15,380 posts
Posted Today, 19:05
With a League Cup final to look forward to, there is no danger he is going to walk.
MultiQuote
#19 Zachearts

Registered Users A

462 posts
Posted Today, 19:06
Jankauskas, there's another dummy
MultiQuote
#20 Craigieboy
1-5

Paid Member

15,609 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:10
The frustration is that we're stuck with the clown.

I swear I'll throw a ****ing party when he eventually goes.

MultiQuote
#21 Le Chat
Mr Inappropriate

Paid Member

14,622 posts
LocationThe People's Republic of Baberton

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:10
heartsfc_fan, on 16 February 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:
Needs to do the decent thing now and walk.

Correct.

A useless ******** of a man.
MultiQuote
#22 Simon Says
Season Ticket Holder

Paid Member_10

11,188 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:11
Brad, on 16 February 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

We got horsed by Kille under Jefferies and Sergio.
MultiQuote
#23 McCrae

Registered Users A

1,039 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:12

Craigieboy, on 16 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Can I come... Will bring a crate of beer!
MultiQuote
#24 heartsfc_fan
SINCE 1902!!

Registered Users D

12,967 posts
LocationMidlothian

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:16
Barr is better in midfield. Why has he stopped playing him there?

Also taking Holt off instead of Robinson was a mistake.
MultiQuote
#25 Captain Price
"Tango Down"

Paid Member

1,391 posts
LocationDundee
Posted Today, 19:16
Sorry, but one of the first things I would do would be to check on a player who got carried off on a stretcher with a serious head knock. I can't believe he said

"Aw, naw, haven't heard an update"

I know he would be in the best of care etc but still, I find that quite unacceptable.
MultiQuote
#26 colincameronspenalty
1st Team Squad Member

Registered Users A

6,099 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:18
McCrae, on 16 February 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:
Can I come... Will bring a crate of beer!

Lock-in at the Gorgie Suite
MultiQuote
#27 johnmitchell
No green on this site!

Paid Member

24,339 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:23
Gigolo-Aunt, on 16 February 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:
With a League Cup final to look forward to, there is no danger he is going to walk.

Sadly, I think you're correct, however if he was half the Hearts man that he proclaims to be then he'd do the decent thing and walk away, because under him, there's only one place the League Cup is going, and that's Paisley!

He's an abortion of a manager!
MultiQuote
#28 telford_jambo84

Registered Users C

367 posts
Posted Today, 19:25
Can we not just sack him and forget to pay his compensation? Has been stealing wages pretending to be a football manager all this time!
MultiQuote
#29 Gigolo-Aunt
Bobby Come Home

Registered Users A

15,380 posts
Posted Today, 19:27
johnmitchell, on 16 February 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:
Sadly, I think you're correct, however if he was half the Hearts man that he proclaims to be then he'd do the decent thing and walk away, because under him, there's only one place the League Cup is going, and that's Paisley!

Well, he has managed to guide us to the final so there is a chance he is going to do something no Hearts manager has done in many a year. If we play like today though, unless St Mirren **** up as well, we will come home empty handed.

Suspect that he knows this will be his only SPL club gig - he will hold on to it as long as he can.
MultiQuote
#30 Floyd
Whatcha Talkin' Bout Willis?

Paid Member

5,903 posts
LocationHamilton

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:27
johnmitchell, on 16 February 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Hope you enjoyed my pint!

He needs to leave and leave now. He is so far out his depth it's unreal, he may love the club but he can't manage for ****.

It's time for him to go, I will come through and help him clear his desk if he wants??

MultiQuote
#31 Robbo-Jambo
All Mod Con Man

Paid Member

3,195 posts
LocationA Strange Town

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:28
The man has the personality of a corpse.
MultiQuote
#32 jambogjh
Season Ticket Holder & Share Holder

Paid Member

849 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:32
Wife's just told me to take deep breaths and count to three after listening to that ***** coming out of that clowns ******* mouth oh I ******* hate the prick.
Edited by jambogjh, Today, 19:32.
MultiQuote
#33 Igor
Senior Praporshchik

Paid Member

3,705 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:33
Gigolo-Aunt, on 16 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:
Well, he has managed to guide us to the final so there is a chance he is going to do something no Hearts manager has done in many a year. If we play like today though, unless St Mirren **** up as well, we will come home empty handed.

Suspect that he knows this will be his only SPL club gig - he will hold on to it as long as he can.

A fair post.

That's where I am, I seen us play so well versus Liverpool and I've watched him take us to Hampden (for those that say it was luck, show me a Hearts team that's got to a cup final without any)

Yet I see mistake after mistake from him, week after week, and when his mistakes and an off form young team meet together, it's horrendous.
Edited by Igor, Today, 19:34.
MultiQuote
#34 jambojase

Registered Users A

716 posts
Posted Today, 19:38
Simon Says, on 16 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

We got horsed by Kille under Jefferies and Sergio.

Granted although we actually did other things such as win games under those two.
MultiQuote
#35 hmfc22
Squad Member

Registered Users C

1,084 posts
Posted Today, 19:38

Craigieboy, on 16 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Every single one of your posts tonight are spot on.
MultiQuote
#36 @BoysInMaroon
Advanced Member

Paid Member

53 posts
Posted Today, 19:39
He looks like an old man who is having someone shout in his face and doesn't know what to do when he stands on the touchline.

In other words. Lost.
MultiQuote
#37 Alwaysinourshadows
Squad Member

Registered Users C

1,718 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:41
Yes mcglynn is a shocking manager, but results like today will happen when you play a team of youngsters
MultiQuote
#38 amadjambo

Paid Member

3,845 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 19:45
Alwaysinourshadows, on 16 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:
Yes mcglynn is a shocking manager, but results like today will happen when you play a team of youngsters, some of which out of position, and all of which given no leadership or motivation from the bench.

MultiQuote
#39 Calel

Registered Users B

49 posts
Posted Today, 19:59
Yes mcglynn is a shocking manager, but results like today will happen when you play a team of youngsters

These kids would excel under the guidance of a decent manager. Someone who can push them on by playing a system that suits their style. McGlynn will stifle them and throttle the life out of any talent or creativeness that they have.

If we think he's a mug, the players will think he's an even bigger mug. It is impossible for them to believe in someone who's so evidently out of his depth.

No answers when we go behind. I'm sick of seeing him flapping his arms about like a fish out of water every time we concede. We need more than that.

GTF McGLynn.
MultiQuote
#40 jambogjh
Season Ticket Holder & Share Holder

Paid Member

849 posts

DONATOR

Posted Today, 20:02
This is nothing to do with the young players its about the arse hole who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery. He is totally and utterly lost standing on the touch line he needs to go know we can't have him in charge of these youngsters
MultiQuote
#41 Le Chat.

:aok:

Hibernia Na Eir
16-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Hearts are pish and only ever get up for games against Hibs, Their team is slowly but surely breaking up quicker than a dicepted shight.

Mcpake got it bang on, These cretins will never ever walk all over us ever again.

A team full of pish wee laddies, The future is most certainly Green & White, Hang in there fellow Hibees, We will be top dogs in Edinburgh for years to come.

agreed. 1 or 2 ok results for their new young players and their supporters seem to think they're sorted. Welcome to tough times ahead world...

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Match fixing is worse than murder according to a report in The Sunday Mail!

What a fud!

Chibs
24-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Match fixing is worse than murder according to a report in The Sunday Mail!

What a fud!
Sorry but your the fud for reading that effing rag.
Anything printed in that comic is complete and utter PISH
GGTTH

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Wouldnae expect a genius like yourself to read it. Is there an approved list of papers its ok for me to read?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Anything printed in that comic is complete and utter PISH
GGTTH

That statement is also pish though! ;-)

Northernhibee
24-02-2013, 01:08 PM
That statement is also pish though! ;-)

The thing is, it's really not that far off. The Daily Record is to news what Callum Elliot is to ballet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlhD5rydNI

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Just dinnae understand the emotional upset peoples choice of reading material seems to create on here. As I said an approved list would be handy.

cabbageandribs1875
24-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Just dinnae understand the emotional upset peoples choice of reading material seems to create on here. As I said an approved list would be handy.

some posters on here also believe every single article in the daily record/the sun/the daily mail etc etc are all lies :hilarious

Elephant Stone
24-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Saw that as well, I'm genuinely starting to wonder if he's at the wind up. Surely he can't be that much of a .

Northernhibee
24-02-2013, 02:48 PM
some posters on here also believe every single article in the daily record/the sun/the daily mail etc etc are all lies :hilarious

The Daily Record really isn't big enough to be much of a concern for this blog, but once you see the amount of bull**** that the Mail writes you'd be nuts to think that the Daily Mail is anything more credible than the Beano or Dandy.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.co.uk/

As for the Sun, any credibility they had left (none) left them after their disgusting lies over Hillsborough.

It's worth getting angry about; the majority of people in this country are in one way or another influenced in terms of political allegiance by what they read in the paper. The Sun and the Mail are very dangerous indeed when unchallenged.

Broken Gnome
24-02-2013, 03:01 PM

Also the fact there are about 200 other ways to cast an eye over one newspaper article without actually buying the paper...

Keith_M
24-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Is there any chance everybody could just get back to what a Fud Kenny Shiels is?

Beefster
24-02-2013, 03:28 PM

The Guardian
The Independent
The Times
The Telegraph
New Scientist
Four Four Two
Private Eye
Asian Babes

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Doesn't Shiels need to keep the focus off his goalie today??

aussie_hibee
02-03-2013, 12:26 AM
“The style we brought to the SPL a few years ago – as pioneers of the passing game – it’s great to see other teams such as Dundee United and Hibs do it as well now.”

Seriously, he has to be on the wind up....!

Full article - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/hibernian-2-kilmarnock-2-fenlon-1734812

MWHIBBIES
02-03-2013, 01:43 AM
“The style we brought to the SPL a few years ago – as pioneers of the passing game – it’s great to see other teams such as Dundee United and Hibs do it as well now.”

Full article - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/hibernian-2-kilmarnock-2-fenlon-1734812:faf:

jacomo
02-03-2013, 06:50 AM

Full article - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/hibernian-2-kilmarnock-2-fenlon-1734812

Surely his influence is wider than the SPL? I am sure Guardiola has said that 'if it wasn't for Kenny, none of what we achieved at Barcelona would have been possible'.

lucky
02-03-2013, 07:05 AM
The man's a clown. He is always seeking the limelight

Big Sexy Dave
02-03-2013, 09:20 AM
I live in Kilmarnock and work with Killie season ticket holders and they complain about the so-called "Best Passing Team In Scotland" myth.

Northernhibee
03-03-2013, 04:50 PM
"If you can't defend long balls you deserve to lose. It was a comedy of errors from us at times.
"It was poor play, basic schoolboy defending. They kept pumping long balls at us and we couldn't deal with it.
"I'm really disappointed to lose in the manner in which we did. It was self-inflicted."

We really ripped them apart with the long ball game right enough. However, credit has to go to Pat Fenlon for getting our players to play short long balls to each other, often along the deck. Rather than playing long balls 30-40 yards, we played long balls 5-10 yards a lot more often. We really redefined the long ball game today.

:giruy: Shiels.

hfc rd
03-03-2013, 05:06 PM
We really ripped them apart with the long ball game right enough. However, credit has to go to Pat Fenlon for getting our players to play short long balls to each other, often along the deck. Rather than playing long balls 30-40 yards, we played long balls 5-10 yards a lot more often. We really redefined the long ball game today.

Did he mention anything about their pen that never was?

--------
03-03-2013, 05:14 PM

:agree: I thought we were more effective when we were playing short long balls instead of short short balls - but I'd still like to see PF encouraging the players to play shorter short long balls but varying things by playing the occasional longer short long shorter long ball.

When Shiels retires they should stuff him and put him in a museum.

Mr White
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM
He also said our name is on the cup, cheers kenny :aok: hope you're right on that one.

Part/Time Supporter
03-03-2013, 05:27 PM
He also said our name is on the cup, cheers kenny :aok: hope you're right on that one.

Aye, but he then muttered "next to 1902".

Allegedly.

Prof. Shaggy
03-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Surely his influence is wider than the SPL? I am sure Guardiola has said that 'if it wasn't for Kenny, none of what we achieved at Barcelona would have been possible'.

Great example of Barcelona-style defending for our second goal.:na na:

Mr White
03-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Aye, but he then muttered "next to 1902".

Allegedly.

:greengrin he'd actually go up in my estimation if that was the case!

ALF TUPPER
03-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Heard an interview on Radio Scotland with Shiels who said if Killie didnt win today he hopes we do. We did so much for his son he has a soft spot for Hibs. Lots of good people there.

He also said after the game that Hibs name is on the cup.

GGTTH

rcarter1
03-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Nothing that K Shiels says offends me, he is just a cheeky wind up merchant. Saying our name is on the Cup may be the kiss of death - or the magic ingredient we've been missing all these years. Luck o the Irish and all that...:greengrin

Hibbyradge
03-03-2013, 06:47 PM
3 of our goals came from long balls, no?

Onion
03-03-2013, 06:58 PM
3 of our goals came from long balls, no?

One was a headed pass, one was a defensive error, one was a pen and one came from a precision pass over the defender. :wink:

vanNISHtelroy
03-03-2013, 07:01 PM
One was a headed pass, one was a defensive error, one was a pen and one came from a precision pass over the defender. :wink:

Think there might have been defensive errors for all of them....or maybe just felt that way watching our defence

coco22
03-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Heard an interview on Radio Scotland with Shiels who said if Killie didnt win today he hopes we do. We did so much for his son he has a soft spot for Hibs. Lots of good people there.

He also said after the game that Hibs name is on the cup.

GGTTH

Heard this and thought he's no that bad and then listened to his interview, taken into context with a lot of other mince that he's spouted, and come to the conclusion that he's a bit of a melter (who occasionally says things that make him less off a prick) ??

grunt
03-03-2013, 07:20 PM
According to Kenny Shiels, Sissoko played badly because he was headbutted in the stomach by a Hibs player in the first half.
Did this happen? What's he talking about?

Mr White
03-03-2013, 07:23 PM
According to Kenny Shiels, Sissoko played badly because he was headbutted in the stomach by a Hibs player in the first half.

sparky caught him in the side with his knee when going for a 50-50 I think, thought it coukld easily have been a booking but more careless than any intent IMO.

I'm_cabbaged
03-03-2013, 07:25 PM

Think they scored from that freekick against LG that never was.

ALF TUPPER
03-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Heard this and thought he's no that bad and then listened to his interview, taken into context with a lot of other mince that he's spouted, and come to the conclusion that he's a bit of a melter (who occasionally says things that make him less off a prick) ??

Yeah. Totally. Good call. :)

JimBHibees
04-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Saw this quote from the bold Kenny and thought he is having a laugh with the first part. Personally thought we played most if not all the football and controlled the game to a large extent.

“We looked the team that was trying to play with invention and creativity, but when you can’t defend long balls like that they must have thought they’d won the Lottery. :confused:

Saorsa
04-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Saw this quote from the bold Kenny and thought he is having a laugh with the first part. Personally thought we played most if not all the football and controlled the game to a large extent.

“We looked the team that was trying to play with invention and creativity, but when you can’t defend long balls like that they must have thought they’d won the Lottery. :confused:The guy is a complete tool, the best team won, simple really.

04-03-2013, 11:16 AM

“We looked the team that was trying to play with invention and creativity, but when you can’t defend long balls like that they must have thought they’d won the Lottery. :confused:

Aww GTF Shiels you soor faced muppet. Bad looser. The best team won and fine well he knows it!

Saorsa
04-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Grape Kenny?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GgXIGC1de_E/UKhI9ZKoMEI/AAAAAAAADV0/_DcfNMBSxEA/s1600/sourgrapes.jpg

SkintHibby
04-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Shiels was spewing.:agree:

DH1875
04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Has anyone got a link for his pre-game interview? Apparently he was really pro us. Said he wanted us to win the cup, we've got the best support and he has a lot of feelings and time for us. Find it very strange to come out with these kinda statements BEFORE we played them :confused:.

crieffhibee
04-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Has anyone got a link for his pre-game interview? Apparently he was really pro us. Said he wanted us to win the cup, we've got the best support and he has a lot of feelings and time for us. Find it very strange to come out with these kinda statements BEFORE we played them :confused:.

Its his pathetic transparent mind games, said we were the favourites even after the midweek game

vanNISHtelroy
04-03-2013, 03:25 PM
He has spoken highly of yous before...him and Deano both I think.

GlenrothesHibee
04-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Tbh ive always found KS quite complementary about Hibs as a club. We helped his son through a very difficult time and he has expressed his gratitude on more than one occasion. The guy is just a passionate football person and i think he gets a hard time from a lot of us. Worked wonders at Killie and i wouldnt have been too disappointed if he'd landed the Hibs job the last time.

sesoim
05-03-2013, 12:22 AM
I like Shiels. He talks a lot and at times he talks rubbish, but he is a lot more interesting and entertaining than most of the guys in Scottish football at the moment. And, personally, I think he'd do a better job at Hibs than most of the managers we've appointed over the last few years.

sesoim
05-03-2013, 12:24 AM
He has spoken highly of yous before...him and Deano both I think.

:agree: Yip, I don't really see the need for this thread. If people are having a laugh at the odd silly thing he says, fair enough, but I don't get why some people are quite hateful about him.

Saorsa
05-03-2013, 05:54 AM
:agree: Yip, I don't really see the need for this thread. If people are having a laugh at the odd silly thing he says, fair enough, but I don't get why some people are quite hateful about him.Yep, much better tae continually snipe at the guy who manages Hibs. :agree:

Mr White
05-03-2013, 06:38 AM
:agree: Yip, I don't really see the need for this thread. If people are having a laugh at the odd silly thing he says, fair enough, but I don't get why some people are quite hateful about him.

For me it was his comments after the cairney penalty incident which proved beyond doubt that he's a total tool. IMO being passionate about the game doesn't require or excuse that kind of blinkered bawbaggery.

DaveF
05-03-2013, 06:57 AM
For me it was his comments after the cairney penalty incident which proved beyond doubt that he's a total tool. IMO being passionate about the game doesn't require or excuse that kind of blinkered bawbaggery.

Correct. He made a complete and utter erse of himself and his club with those disgraceful comments about Cairney.

DH1875
05-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Correct. He made a complete and utter erse of himself and his club with those disgraceful comments about Cairney.

I'd still like a listen to what he had to say before the Killie game though as apparently it sounds as if he wanted us to win ahead of them :confused:.

Keith_M
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Maybe it's just me but I quite like him.

He's a windup merchant, he plays mind games, sometimes he talks complete p*sh but I'd take that every day over the Craig Browns of this world.

random sub
03-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Kenny Shiels on SSN just now, saying refering to Hibs and saying "what a fantastic support that is".

Also demanding the Killie support turn up on Saturday.

SaulGoodman
03-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Always liked the guy :duck:

justlikebrazil
03-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Kenny Shiels on SSN just now, saying refering to Hibs and saying "what a fantastic support that is".

Could be a future Hibs manager :wink:

Frazerbob
03-04-2013, 10:30 PM
He was praising us in his post match interview after the cup tie. He also gave the St Mirren fans a lot of praise tonight and basically slagged off his own fans saying he'll have to dish out song sheets on Saturday.

Steviie
03-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Could be a future Hibs manager :wink:

I hope so, but would rather have Murray

Saorsa
03-04-2013, 10:43 PM
He should come on here and have a read efter a defeat. :agree:

Bostonhibby
03-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Killie support at the cup tie was absolutely pathetic, the wee bit of noise I did hear was basically diet hun singing, English visitor I brought up with me was hugely impressed by our support but couldn't get over Killie fans poor showing - I put it down to generations of younger fans in the area having a hunnish outlook and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Heisenberg
03-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Shiels always has a good word to say about the club and the fans. Shame he acted the way he did when branding Cairney a diver though.

Billychaotic182
03-04-2013, 11:10 PM
It's clear Kenny has a soft spot for hibs after we gave his son so much support.

hibee19
03-04-2013, 11:12 PM
I hope so, but would rather have Murray

I'd love Shiels as hibs manager. Seems to be bringing players through and can find the occasional cheap gem.

lucky
03-04-2013, 11:15 PM
He's is a bellend. Not hibs class. Our support has poor all season except Killie away in the cup when it was epic

Vini1875
04-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Kenny Shiels in talking sense shockerooney.

The Green Goblin
04-04-2013, 12:06 AM
He's after Fenlon's job.

1875Hibees
04-04-2013, 01:00 AM

Just seen that aswell. He was referring to the support we took through to the quarter final.

givescotlandfreedom
04-04-2013, 01:33 AM
He is correct but a walloper nonetheless.

davhibby
04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
He also came out before the Quarter Final and said he wanted us to win the cup. It's a shame because I liked not liking him :cb

greenlex
04-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Dick

hibsbollah
04-04-2013, 06:28 AM
We have a crap support. And im the worst of the lot :agree:

Beefster
04-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Makes a change from the usual slating of the Hibs support on here.

LaMotta
04-04-2013, 07:09 AM

Rubbish. We are much worse than that and Im much worse than you.

hibsbollah
04-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Rubbish. We are much worse than that and Im much worse than you.

:grr: I once tried to attend ER for a Hibs -Celtc game on the wrong day of the week. And i booed John Rankin once. Beat that.

Hibby Kay-Yay
04-04-2013, 07:28 AM
When I take a crap my Hibs body shapes it into a perfect replica of the wongadome

LaMotta
04-04-2013, 07:32 AM
:grr: I once tried to attend ER for a Hibs -Celtc game on the wrong day of the week. And i booed John Rankin once. Beat that.

Well, I once went to Ibrox to watch Rangers v Bayern Munich AND I dont hate Alan Preston.

hibsbollah
04-04-2013, 07:39 AM
I dont hate Alan Preston.

Im on the canvas. Park by knockout :seeingstars:

LaMotta
04-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Im on the canvas. Park by knockout :seeingstars:

Told you. There is nobody worse than me.

Bostonhibby
04-04-2013, 07:45 AM

I booked a hotel in Carlisle the night before so I could go to Gretna for a game only to discover they were playing their home games at Motherwell.
I have also booed John Rankin

Keith_M
04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm much worse than any of you, I once CHEERED John Rankin.

weonlywon6-2
04-04-2013, 10:50 AM

Fwiw i would have him as manager at hibs.hes different and has made Killie a no bad team with no money.

Springbank
04-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I'd rather listen to him than billy dodds

FifeHibernian
04-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Killie support at the cup tie was absolutely pathetic, the wee bit of noise I did hear was basically diet hun singing, English visitor I brought up with me was hugely impressed by our support but couldn't get over Killie fans poor showing - I put it down to generations of younger fans in the area having a hunnish outlook and I don't see it changing any time soon. From what I heard a they were singing 'Killie Boys' which isn't hunnish. It's all about hating ayr.

vanNISHtelroy
04-04-2013, 04:05 PM
From what I heard a they were singing 'Killie Boys' which isn't hunnish. It's all about hating ayr.

:agree: and there is nowt wrong with hating A%r!

Although have to say I admire their fans, would much rather see the people of A%r support their local team than heading to Ibrox or Parkhead!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
:agree: and there is nowt wrong with hating A%r!

Although have to say I admire their fans, would much rather see the people of A%r support their local team than heading to Ibrox or Parkhead!

Hear Hear!

Bostonhibby
04-04-2013, 05:07 PM
From what I heard a they were singing 'Killie Boys' which isn't hunnish. It's all about hating ayr.

Maybe, be but they were definitely "up to their knees" in the usual stuff just like the other Huns.

vanNISHtelroy
04-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Maybe, be but they were definitely "up to their knees" in the usual stuff just like the other Huns.

Upto our knee's in A^r blood is like the huns? Didn't know the The Rangers fans were that concerned about that lot from ****merset but if you say so!

.Sean.
04-04-2013, 05:55 PM

Said that for ages. Why some fans try and drown it out with booes is beyond me, it's like a killie fan booing us singing hail hail because Celtic sing a similar song.

Pete
04-04-2013, 06:14 PM
He's is a bellend. Not hibs class. Our support has poor all season except Killie away in the cup when it was epic

Totally disagree. Surprising summation.

Bostonhibby
04-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Upto our knee's in A^r blood is like the huns? Didn't know the The Rangers fans were that concerned about that lot from ****merset but if you say so!

Saying what it sounded like to me, sorry and all that...........

Aldo
04-04-2013, 06:33 PM
I was called an HIV, junkie Aids carrying Fenian B on a Facebook forum. I told the guy he was a Hun in disguise and he went spare.

O did I mention I hate Allan Preston

sleeping giant
04-04-2013, 06:51 PM
I like the guy very much. Passionate , emotional and seems to live for his club.

Speedway
04-04-2013, 07:57 PM
I'd love Shiels as hibs manager. Seems to be bringing players through and can find the occasional cheap gem.

*shakes head*

No, we have no support....until there's someone to hate.

ER was a morgue on Saturday until the non-Hearts supporting ref made some correct decisions in ICT's favour and then everyone had some bile to hurl.

Less than 11k for a 'crunch match? disgrace.

I once posted that Kevin McBride was the answer, that Paddy Cregg had dig and that Francis Dickoh looked solid.

Beat that, toolkits.

Northernhibee
04-04-2013, 08:16 PM
*shakes head*

No, we have no support....until there's someone to hate.

ER was a morgue on Saturday until the non-Hearts supporting ref made some correct decisions in ICT's favour and then everyone had some bile to hurl.

Less than 11k for a 'crunch match? disgrace.

I once posted that Kevin McBride was the answer, that Paddy Cregg had dig and that Francis Dickoh looked solid.

Beat that, toolkits.

I got a little over excited and said that Kuqi had the potential to be this generations Sauzee when he signed.

Game, set and match.

ALF TUPPER
04-04-2013, 09:35 PM

No !! I'm the worst of the lot .... :-)

Pete
05-04-2013, 03:26 AM
No !! I'm the worst of the lot .... :-)

There are people on this page who would beat you to that accolade.

Born with something up their erse. :rolleyes:

shagpile
05-04-2013, 06:33 AM
I'd rather listen to him than billy dodds

I'd rather listen to Hitler than listen to Billy Dodds:confused:

Yours,
Paulo.

GlenrothesHibee
05-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Wasnt so long since there was a thread slating Shiels. How fickle are some fans! For the record i like the guy and think he's a cracking manager.

hibsbollah
05-04-2013, 06:44 AM
I'd rather listen to Hitler than listen to Billy Dodds:confused:

Yours,
Paulo.

Billy Dodds couldnt make the trains run on time. Or invade Libya.

Hibby70
05-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Billy Dodds couldnt make the trains run on time. Or invade Libya.
He also can't do a nazi salute without hitting his own ears. Fact.

J-C
05-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Yes he opens his mouth and makes an erse of himself at times but you can't deny he's done well with limited resources, also has a go at the lack of support from his own town fans and the many that go to the OF every week, my wife served him at her work and he comes across as a really nice guy by all accounts.

clerriehibs
05-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Saying what it sounded like to me, sorry and all that...........

Were you listening to the words? Or the tune? Either way, how could you hear them?

Hainan Hibs
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Although Kenny is a bit of a knobend I quite like him. If he does get Killie in the top six he has done well.

seven nowt
05-04-2013, 12:44 PM
I really like Kenny Shiels. He's honest, outspoken and I respect that. Would be delighted if he became the next Hibs manager. :thumbsup:

Big Sexy Dave
08-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Been told he's been sacked.

ionahibby
08-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Been told he's been sacked.

Source??

ManBearPig
08-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Never. Hes won silverware gave that mob a real lease of life even if their fans are ****

cabbageandribs1875
08-06-2013, 10:07 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22804150

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels will be in the stands when next season opens after picking up another touchline ban.
Shiels was given a four-match suspension for bringing the game into disrepute, with two of those suspended until the end of the campaign.

Kilmarnock were also found guilty of failing to ensure that Shiels complies with SFA protocol.
The penalty for the separate charge against the club will be decided on 21 June

lord bunberry
08-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Never. Hes won silverware gave that mob a real lease of life even if their fans are ****

What is it hibs fans seem to have against killie fans, I don't get it

vanNISHtelroy
08-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Hearing this is true....or he will be sacked next week following "showdown talks" but just rumours as far as I know so far.

If true though I think the Dear Leader may have managed to unite the people who blindly back him and those who want him out....:cb

ManBearPig
08-06-2013, 10:23 AM
I was more making reference to him saying their support was pish..

Big Sexy Dave
08-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Source??

Tomato, seriously though, the lad who told me drives some of the players to training.

vanNISHtelroy
08-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston has told BBC Scotland that manager Kenny Shiels' position is under review.
The Rugby Park club ended the season ninth in the Scottish Premier League.
And the Ayrshire outfit have been found guilty of failing to ensure that Shiels complies with Scottish Football Association protocol. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22804150)
Shiels has been subject to a number of touchline suspensions and was served with another ban this week for breaching rules with his comments.
"Kenny's position is under review at present," said Johnston.
"This is due to his failure to meet a contractual performance related target and potential breaches of contract relating to media comments and observance of Scottish FA articles and rules and SPL articles and rules."
The rumour mill has been in overdrive concerning Shiels' future after he was given a four-match ban for bringing the game into disrepute, with two of those suspended until the end of next season.
Kilmarnock were in the driving seat for a top six finish but could only manage one point from two home matches against St Mirren and Dundee in the final pre-split fixtures.
And they slumped to four defeats in the five post-split games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22826386

stoneyburn hibs
08-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Decent manager, it would be madness to sack him

Seveno
08-06-2013, 06:08 PM
He's a one trick pony with a big mouth.

Kato
08-06-2013, 06:22 PM
He's a one trick pony with a big mouth.

...and that's the good side of him.

johncrobertson@
09-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Has been sacked by Killie

vanNISHtelroy
09-06-2013, 08:04 AM
**** off MJ you're a disgrace.

007 Mickey Weir
09-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Strange one. Done alright with a tough budget.

AndyM_1875
09-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston has told BBC Scotland that manager Kenny Shiels' position is under review.
The Rugby Park club ended the season ninth in the Scottish Premier League.
And the Ayrshire outfit have been found guilty of failing to ensure that Shiels complies with Scottish Football Association protocol. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22804150)
Shiels has been subject to a number of touchline suspensions and was served with another ban this week for breaching rules with his comments.
"Kenny's position is under review at present," said Johnston.
"This is due to his failure to meet a contractual performance related target and potential breaches of contract relating to media comments and observance of Scottish FA articles and rules and SPL articles and rules."
The rumour mill has been in overdrive concerning Shiels' future after he was given a four-match ban for bringing the game into disrepute, with two of those suspended until the end of next season.
Kilmarnock were in the driving seat for a top six finish but could only manage one point from two home matches against St Mirren and Dundee in the final pre-split fixtures.
And they slumped to four defeats in the five post-split games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22826386

If the rumour is true that he's been sacked then I think its utter madness and your chairman is a Fud.

Got a lot of time for Killie and the football Shiels tries to get you playing especially with you being in the West of Scotland where the brain dead sectarians & glory hunters blindly follow the two ugliest football teams in the world like some out take from Dawn of the Dead. It Takes effort and character to support Kilmarnock, Morton or St Mirren. It takes the thought pattern of an amoeba to follow the Old Firm.

007 Mickey Weir
09-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Have to agree with Andy above.

vanNISHtelroy
09-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Gonna be the First season since I started supporting the club in '96 that I won't be having home and away shirts and other merchandise. Not blindly throwing money at the club while he is in charge any more.

Kaff
09-06-2013, 09:49 AM
My Killie mate says there is a clause in contract for finishing below 8th. Seems very strange, wrong manager in and they could be in trouble that whole squad is set up for a particular style of play.
My mate, season ticket holder travelling long distance, says he's done with it now if true

vanNISHtelroy
09-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Yeah the below eighth thing is what's doing the rounds as reason atm. We could have finished in top six (messed that up) and then bottom six he tried a lot of the younger players for next season and finished 9th. So trying the youngsters cost him his job!

blackpoolhibs
09-06-2013, 09:57 AM
I used to find what he rambled on about quite funny, even though i couldn't actually make out what he was trying to say.

Now i'm pretty glad he's gone, and hope to god his next job is not in Scotland, so we dont have to hear this idiot anymore.

GlenrothesHibee
09-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Shocking move from Killie. I'd have him at Hibs

YehButNoBut
09-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Confirmed in Daily Record

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-sack-controversial-manager-kenny-1941222

Kilmarnock sack controversial manager Kenny Shiels for failing to lift the Ayrshire side out of the bottom four

CHAIRMAN Michael Johnston triggered a contractual get-out clause to fire the Northern Irishman, who has been in charge at Rugby Park since 2011.

KILMARNOCK last night parted company with controversial manager Kenny Shiels. Mailsport understands Rugby Park chairman Michael Johnston has axed the gaffer for failing to meet contractual targets last term.

The Ayrshire side's fourth-bottom finish triggered a get-out clause.

Killie acted on that yesterday and sacked their manager, who walks away with nothing after failing to claim at least a top-eight place. Johnston had stated Shiels' future was under review after the SFA sanctioned the Northern Irishman for his media comments.

Shiels copped a four-game ban, two of which are suspended, for criticising the SFA's disciplinary system and implying Celtic had undue influence on the governing body. Shiels arrived at Rugby Park in summer 2010 as assistant to Mixu Paatelainen then stepped into the hotseat in June 2011.

The 57-year-old led the club to victory in the 2012 League Cup final with a 1-0 win over Celtic at Hampden.

Tinribs
09-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Fud or not, he certainly was entertaining. He could make my urine boil with one sentence, not many managers can do that outside of the toxic twins in Glasgow :aok:

Beefster
09-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I think I'd spontaneously combust if that cretin Johnston was in charge of my club.

Dashing Bob S
09-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Gutted he's gone. The man was an entertainer, who wore his heart on his sleeve and displayed a passion that made the PR-coached drones look like the careerist bores they are. Yes, he talked ***** at times, but that's what football is all about, it's irrational nonsense and that's part of its appeal. No time for people who think it should be the Oxford University debating society.

I also appreciate his description of Hibs fans at the cup tie at Killie, as 'the best away support he'd ever seen.' He could easily have played the bum licking game, like everybody else in Scottish football and eulogised the self-proclaimed 'greatest fans in the world' or their blue brethern, for their 'colourful' antics. But no, he called it as he saw it, so rare in football in this country.

Hope he stays in Scottish football; in my opinion, there's nothing to dislike and a whole lot to admire about this guy.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-06-2013, 02:46 PM
What about his chosen matchwear DBS?, surely leaves a bit to be desired.

The Green Goblin
09-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Shiels oot, Levein in?

Think Killie will come to regret this one

hfc rd
09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
I see Yogi & John McGlynn are currently unemployed.

NOLA
09-06-2013, 04:29 PM
hughes early favourite

Pretty Boy
09-06-2013, 04:48 PM
I actually didn't mind Shiels to start with but he quickly turned into a bore and was frankly embarassing.

However he always, publicly and privately, spoke well about Hibs, won a trophy at Killie (no small acheivement), played some decent football and managed to upset Celtic on more than one occasion.

Golden Bear
09-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Well has he or hasn't he?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22833871

Part/Time Supporter
09-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Well has he or hasn't he?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22833871

They say they have not, but then give some reasons why they might.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/8767142/-

:dizzy:

OsloHibs
09-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Has he been sacked? Can't see it anywhere online :confused:

500miles
09-06-2013, 08:03 PM
If his experience in management has bittered him against the whole thing, he should be the man to lead our youth and scouting initiative. His view on football is very in tune with the "Hibs Way". If, of course, we can direct some of our funding to accommodate that.

I've always enjoyed watching Hibs Killie games, win or lose, while he has been there.

YehButNoBut
09-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Has he been sacked? Can't see it anywhere online :confused:

Posted this earlier but starting to think they may have jumped the gun, as Scotsman now saying the rumours that he has been sacked are not correct.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-sack-controversial-manager-kenny-1941222

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/kenny-shiels-hasn-t-been-sacked-say-kilmarnock-1-2960676

PatHead
09-06-2013, 09:15 PM
I actually didn't mind Shiels to start with but he quickly turned into a bore and was frankly embarassing.

However he always, publicly and privately, spoke well about Hibs, won a trophy at Killie (no small acheivement), played some decent football and managed to upset Celtic on more than one occasion.

Did he not go on about a Hibs player diving when one of theirs obviously fouled him

hfc rd
09-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Did he not go on about a Hibs player diving when one of theirs obviously fouled him

Yes he did. He accused Paul Cairney of diving. When replays clearly showed that there was contact and the ref was right to award the pen. Kenny Shiels is just a big bad grumpy old loser.

poolman
09-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Shocking move from Killie. I'd have him at Hibs

What as exactly ?

Prof. Shaggy
09-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Posted this earlier but starting to think they may have jumped the gun, as Scotsman now saying the rumours that he has been sacked are not correct.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/kenny-shiels-hasn-t-been-sacked-say-kilmarnock-1-2960676

Hmm...
Something's afoot, it would seem.:wink:

lucky
09-06-2013, 10:21 PM
A bit surprised that Killie rate themselves a top 8 SPL club. FFS the guy won a trophy last year. I know KS spouts ***** but sacking him seems a bit harsh.

Kaff
09-06-2013, 10:53 PM
What as exactly ?

Jannie

Joke :tub4:
:fishin:

blaikie
09-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Bad move for Killie, few quid on them for the drop now! If those fuds don't go first!

poolman
09-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Jannie

Joke :tub4:
:fishin:

Nice one :-)

hibsbollah
10-06-2013, 08:03 AM
For calling Celtc the 'monster of Scottish football' alone, he'll be missed. A change from the usual braindead, cliche ridden scottish managerial fodder.

Green Fish
10-06-2013, 08:15 AM
He challenged the so called authorities in this country and they'll be glad he's on his way. Always deluded but honest who who often spoke positively about hibs and the way his son was treated.

vanNISHtelroy
10-06-2013, 08:34 AM
A bit surprised that Killie rate themselves a top 8 SPL club. FFS the guy won a trophy last year. I know KS spouts ***** but sacking him seems a bit harsh.

At the start of this season we would have thought we were possibly going to be ahead of Dundee, St Mirren and probably Hearts with their problems. Then probably thought we could be roughly the same as Aberdeen, Inverness, Ross County and yourselves (depending on how your season went).

So somewhere between 6th and eighth was probably what they looked for. The mentioned thing in club statement was worst home record in however long, they didn't mention that this season we had the third best away record in the league!

Main disappointment for me was being knocked out the cup by Stenny at home, but everyone has those results.

Hibrandenburg
10-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Yes he did. He accused Paul Cairney of diving. When replays clearly showed that there was contact and the ref was right to award the pen. Kenny Shiels is just a big bad grumpy old loser.

I still think PC went looking for the penalty and the replay is anything but decisive, but all that's on another thread. KS IMO wants to play the game in the right way. For that reason alone I hope he keeps his job.

ekhibee
10-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Bad move for Killie, few quid on them for the drop now! If those fuds don't go first!

I'll definitely stick a few quid on them for relegation, particularly if Hughes becomes there next manager. I didn't mind Shiels, to me he was on the wind-up most of the time, and admitted that in a BBC interview recently. He's hard working and won them a trophy and this is how they repay him (if he has actually been sacked). Johnston is a pretty loathsome creature, didn't he vote to keep Rangers in the SPL?

vanNISHtelroy
10-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Johnston is a pretty loathsome creature, didn't he vote to keep Rangers in the SPL?

Nope, he abstained :rolleyes:

jodjam
11-06-2013, 08:21 AM
SSN reporting that he's off today

SMAXXA
11-06-2013, 09:25 AM
SSN reporting that he's off today

He's been offered a role at Hibs, director of communications I believe.

blackpoolhibs
11-06-2013, 09:28 AM
He's been offered a role at Hibs, director of communications I believe.

:agree: Its between him and Stanley Unwin apparently.

Pat 0-7
11-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Its official now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22855329

staunchhibby
11-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Thats him got his p45

GreenOnions
11-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Like many on here - when he first arrived on the scene in Scotland I thought he was a breath of fresh air. I liked his candour and his commitment to playing football properly.

Unfortunately I think over time it's become more and more about "The Kenny Shiels Show" as it appears to me he began to believe his own publicity. Maybe he was one of those who felt ever more compelled to live up to his reputation and to "give them a quote"?

Latterly I'm afraid he came across to me much like a spoilt child who wasn't getting his own way.

He should take some time out to reflect on his own role in this. If he does - and if he acts positively on that - then I'd love to see him back somewhere as he has plenty of good stuff to offer too IMHO.

jacomo
11-06-2013, 11:02 AM
It's a bizarre decision if you ask me.

K Shiels is a divisive figure, I am sure some will be glad to be shot of him, but he's done a decent job and is good box office too. Like it or not, Scottish fitba needs people who can generate a bit of noise and publicity.

vanNISHtelroy
11-06-2013, 11:32 AM

Trying to remain positive at the moment, only thing thats doing that is that Kenny's legacy might not just be winning the league cup and the youngsters he introduced but that ******* leaving the club too!

chrisski33
11-06-2013, 11:35 AM
I can see more outbursts from shiels when he becomes a pundit on the bbc. Think there is a need for someone in scottish football to be able to speak out at the sfa and others. Too often the OF bias is swept undet the carpet

Franck Stanton
11-06-2013, 11:37 AM
There is speaking out and "speaking out " --- The man is a clown. Wont be missed

500miles
11-06-2013, 11:41 AM
I don't know how Kenny will be feeling about returning to management, even when he was the Killie manager, he seemed to be becoming embittered by it all. We are trying to sort out our scouting system. He is the man to do it, IMO.

vanNISHtelroy
11-06-2013, 11:46 AM
There is speaking out and "speaking out " --- The man is a clown. Wont be missed

....by you, by the Killie fans on the other hand?

S4uzee
11-06-2013, 11:52 AM
I'll miss him, Paddy had a good record against him

vanNISHtelroy
11-06-2013, 11:55 AM
I'll miss him, Paddy had a good record against him

:greengrin and he has a good record at Tynecastle!

S4uzee
11-06-2013, 11:58 AM
:greengrin and he has a good record at Tynecastle!
Win Win situation :aok:

kdhibees1
11-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Would be happy to have him at Hibs!! Definitely knows what he's doing!

MyJo
11-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Some of his outbursts were cringeworthy at times but the guy just said it like he sees it and because the Glasgow FA didn't like it they have had a wee word in the chairmans ear and he has been the good wee pet and found a way to sack him.

Pathetic from the killie board yet again after thier pro-rangers rhetoric last year

Baldy Foghorn
11-06-2013, 12:47 PM
....by you, by the Killie fans on the other hand?

What's the general feeling amongst the fans vanNISHtelroy, sad, angry or non plussed?

DH1875
11-06-2013, 12:47 PM

The guy has never had anything but good things to say about us. Not just the club but our fans as well. He can talk kite about everything and everyone else and I couldn't give a toss.
Think it's a poor decision from Killie as he's done pretty well with them. I mean, imagine sacking your manager for not making top 6 :devil:.

vanNISHtelroy
11-06-2013, 12:56 PM
What's the general feeling amongst the fans vanNISHtelroy, sad, angry or non plussed?

General feeling seems to be one of anger

NOLA
11-06-2013, 01:00 PM
I like kenny shiels, speaks sense most of the time, not afraid to say what he see's :) hope he stays on in scotland