PDA

View Full Version : Smith, Forster & Booth (loanwatch)

offshorehibby
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM
I noticed Smith and Forster both played yesterday for East Fife going down 2-1 and Booth played today for Livingston wining 2-1.

NorthNorfolkHFC
02-09-2012, 04:47 PM
What position for booth?

offshorehibby
02-09-2012, 04:51 PM
What position for booth?

Think he might have been at left back. Regular game will hopefully get his confidence back.

hfc rd
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
What position for booth?

Played at LB and supposedly done really well.

NorthNorfolkHFC
02-09-2012, 05:41 PM

great news

1987green
02-09-2012, 10:08 PM

Sorry but I went up to the Falkirk game today and Booth looked really unfit struggled to get into the game and imho thought he was poor. Yogi is still a bellend but did ignore that fud Pressely at the end of the game and wound up the home fans

joebakerforever
03-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Sorry but I went up to the Falkirk game today and Booth looked really unfit struggled to get into the game and imho thought he was poor. Yogi is still a bellend but did ignore that fud Pressely at the end of the game and wound up the home
fans

Says a lot for the training regime Fenlon has in place at East Mains..

Expect John Collins to improve his fitness then.

Matty_Jack04
03-09-2012, 05:48 AM

The rest of the hibs squad look fit enough :rolleyes:

Pretty sure his lack of game time will be a factor in his fitness not being what it should be

marinello59
03-09-2012, 06:34 AM

If, and it is only an if, the player isn't fit then it would say more about his own attitude to his personal fitness.

Golden Bear
03-09-2012, 06:40 AM
If, and it is only an if, the player isn't fit then it would say more about his own attitude to his personal fitness.

:agree:

And could be an explanation as to why the guy's career has not progressed in the way that was expected.

Allant1981
03-09-2012, 06:42 AM
A friend of mines son plays for livi(actually scored yesterday) ill try and find out how booth gets on

JIm
03-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Folk on here seem desperate to knock the boy down aye?

From what i've been told Boothy has been struggling for a few weeks with an illness and still no where near back to his best. This will be a major factor as to why he is struggling for fitness.

Fed up of reading all the pish on here about poor attitude etc, folk need to do a little bit research before posting all this guff.

Good luck at Livi and hopefully we see Boothy back to his best come start of next season.

SMAXXA
03-09-2012, 09:29 AM

What a lot of nonsense, as stated the other players don't look to be lacking fitness.

Won't help booth that he's not played many games and I'd imagine it would take him a couple of weeks to get match fit. Also training every day knowing your in the first team and will play at the wkend will make a massive difference to his application I would expect. Must be quite tough if he was putting it in at er and not getting a sniff, I recon this will be the making of him.

I said at the start of the season sponny could have went to a livi or falkirk again to get games every week and confidence. Mind he's getting a run in the team now so has no excuses if he doesn't take his chance.

.Sean.
03-09-2012, 09:45 AM
He's not even at the club at the minute and still folk are desperate to put him down. Very sad.

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2012, 09:52 AM
He's not even at the club at the minute and still folk are desperate to put him down. Very sad.

:agree: He DOES have fantastic ability, and i have no idea just why his form has dipped so dramatically?

I hope he goes to Livi and gets that sparkle back he clearly had when he first appeared on the scene, having a proper Hibby in the team feels just right, but he needs to be able to be in there on merit. :pray:

1987green
03-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Folk on here seem desperate to knock the boy down aye?

From what i've been told Boothy has been struggling for a few weeks with an illness and still no where near back to his best. This will be a major factor as to why he is struggling for fitness.

Fed up of reading all the pish on here about poor attitude etc, folk need to do a little bit research before posting all this guff.

Good luck at Livi and hopefully we see Boothy back to his best come start of next season.

Sorry my mistake I thought this was a forum where you posted what your opinion was. It aint GUFF its just my opinion so wind your neck in the research was done by watching the game and never did I mention anything about his attitude etc

JIm
03-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Sorry my mistake I thought this was a forum where you posted what your opinion was. It aint GUFF its just my opinion so wind your neck in the research was done by watching the game and never did I mention anything about his attitude etc

If you read the whole thread you'll see clearly i wasnt referring to you. I was referring to posts which are completely unfounded i.e poor attitude etc.

Away and wind your neck in :wink: Nothing like jumping on the defensive tho aye.............

Hibby Kay-Yay
03-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Shouldn't Leigh be added to this thread too? His uncle would be interested :cb