PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Security Guard

SouthMoroccoStu
02-09-2012, 06:45 AM
How is it any time we score at Celtic Park, there is a fat, dippy looking pitch security official trying to push our celebrating players about.

Happened twice yesterday and I remember seeing it during the 3-1 a few seasons ago.

SouthMoroccoStu
02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
How is it any time we score at Celtic Park, there is a fat, dippy looking pitch security official trying to push our celebrating players about.

Happened twice yesterday and I remember seeing it during the 3-1 a few seasons ago.

Bump

Oh well, I thought it was worth mentioning :cb

Tricla
02-09-2012, 08:04 PM
I remember that 3-1 game. Think it was Ivan's goal that the fat oaf waded in at.

Globular weegie turd.

CallumLaidlaw
02-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah, remember the 3-1 game. He pretty much rugby tackled the hibs players. How dare we celebrate

JohnStephens91
02-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I thought the guard at the entrance to the section I was in, right next to Sect43, was quite good, he allowed us to stand for the game if we wanted to.

SouthMoroccoStu
02-09-2012, 08:36 PM
I thought the guard at the entrance to the section I was in, right next to Sect43, was quite good, he allowed us to stand for the game if we wanted to.

Can't comment on the 'rock steady esq' guys in the stand - wasn't there.

But both the goal celebrations yesterday were greeted by a tubby oaf trying to hold the players back.

JohnStephens91
02-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Can't comment on the 'rock steady esq' guys in the stand - wasn't there.

But both the goal celebrations yesterday were greeted by a tubby oaf trying to hold the players back.

I noticed the tubby oaf it didn't bother me because it was more fun baiting the morons on either side of us :greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
02-09-2012, 08:49 PM
I noticed the tubby oaf it didn't bother me because it was more fun baiting the morons on either side of us :greengrin

Good excuse :aok:

DanTheMan
02-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Too busy jumping on seats at the time and trying to catch the attention of the clown with the kilt on, but just seen it on the highlights dunno why they do that to players. The 3-1 game was worse the boy practically wrestled Ivan away! However Dean Shiels managed to burst through the line that day he was pretty much in the stand :greengrin