PDA

View Full Version : Referee Today

DaveF
01-09-2012, 06:14 PM
No yellow cards at all - not something I was expecting with Ian Brines in charge!

Didn't even book Cairney for running off the park after his goal which I'm happy with as it shows some common sense.

degenerated
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
No yellow cards at all - not something I was expecting with Ian Brines in charge!

Didn't even book Cairney for running off the park after his goal which I'm happy with as it shows some common sense.

have to say that was one of the best refereeing performances i have seen, really let the game flow. i think there were around 12 foul in the whole game. wouldn't expect that from brines but hat's off on this one.

Baldy Foghorn
01-09-2012, 06:33 PM

Never really noticed the ref Today which is a good thing....Apart from missing a couple of niggly wee fouls in our favour, he was decent I thought.....

LeighLoyal
01-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Makes a change from Hearts official club ref Craigie Thomson.

SouthMoroccoStu
01-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Makes a change from Hearts official club ref Craigie Thomson.

Cheating hearts ****. Disgusted that this man still has an official position in Scottish football.

That's two weeks in a row where we ve had a decent refereeing performance.

That could almost be considered an improvement

Jonnyboy
01-09-2012, 09:42 PM

Must have been taking lessons from Kevin Clancy :greengrin