PDA

View Full Version : Yam talk embargo

S.sct
31-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I for one am sick of hearing and reading about those half wits going on about us. It really pathetic when they are playing one of the biggest games of their season against a famous english club and choose to sing about us. I think they may be suffering from small willie syndrome (the women too). Anyway, maybe we should completely STOP talking or singing about them. The only time we would is on the build up and day of a derby. Let's do it Yam embargo on .net.......

nribs
31-08-2012, 07:24 PM
I for one am sick of hearing and reading about those half wits going on about us. It really pathetic when they are playing one of the biggest games of their season against a famous english club and choose to sing about us. I think they may be suffering from small willie syndrome (the women too). Anyway, mabe we should completely STOP talking or singing about them. The only time we would is on the build up and day of a derby. Let's do it Yam embargo on .net....... Lets see if i have this right? A thread about Hearts asking us not to talk about Hearts ?

S.sct
31-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh for f&@£s sake im asking you not to ya radge..... no more replies please.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 07:27 PM
I for one am sick of hearing and reading about those half wits going on about us. It really pathetic when they are playing one of the biggest games of their season against a famous english club and choose to sing about us. I think they may be suffering from small willie syndrome (the women too). Anyway, maybe we should completely STOP talking or singing about them. The only time we would is on the build up and day of a derby. Let's do it Yam embargo on .net.......

Phil D. Rolls
31-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Lets see if i have this right? A thread about Hearts asking us not to talk about Hearts ?

I'm no talking about Hearts. We talk about them too much - and they love it.

Baldy Foghorn
31-08-2012, 07:45 PM

It amuses me that some ironically say the yams are obsessed with us, whilst at the same time there are numerous threads about them on our main board...Some even go onto their messageboards and get all upset about what they numpties are slavering.....

I agree with the OP's sentiments.......

Nando™
31-08-2012, 07:53 PM
There is a huge amount of obsession on both sides, it's utterly pathetic.

I remember someone on here started a thread called (something along the lines of) "Does anyone know what happened at the end of the 1985/86 season?"

It wasn't even on the anniversary of the last league game or the cup final of that year, just a day of no importance. Then piles of spanners waded in with "hmmmmm you know? I don't actually remember, maybe we can get some video evidence" and all that pish, videos everywhere after that.

Get a grip.

:rolleyes:

Kato
31-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I remember someone on here started a thread called (something along the lines of) "Does anyone know what happened at the end of the 1985/86 season?"

It wasn't even on the anniversary of the last league game or the cup final of that year, just a day of no importance. Then piles of spanners waded in with "hmmmmm you know? I don't actually remember, maybe we can get some video evidence" and all that pish, videos everywhere after that.

So what did happen at the end of the 1985/86 season?

Nando™
31-08-2012, 07:58 PM
So what did happen at the end of the 1985/86 season?

:I'm waiti :tee hee:

Kato
31-08-2012, 08:01 PM
:I'm waiti :tee hee:

:wink:

S.sct
31-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Shhhhhhhh

Kato
31-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Oh, aye. Sorry. Forgot for a minute there. No more discussing swine.

Jack
01-09-2012, 07:19 AM
They are our biggest rivals.

We are their biggest rivals.

They are obsessed with us, we are obsessed with them.

Its the natural order of things, its what happens.

If anyone doesn't like it go bake a cake.

Pretty Boy
01-09-2012, 07:25 AM

This.

Go any any fans forum and there will be threads about that clubs rivals, and lots of them. Hibs and Hearts are no different.

tomhorn
01-09-2012, 08:04 AM
This.

Go any any fans forum and there will be threads about that clubs rivals, and lots of them. Hibs and Hearts are no different.

We are different from them. We have a passing interest, they are obsessed.

SkintHibby
01-09-2012, 08:12 AM
When we used to beat Hearts regularly in the Sauzee era I never gave them much thought....about as much as I'd think about Brechin City to be honest but in this day and age when we simply can't beat them at all, their whole reason for existing is to hate, despise and obsess over anything Hibernian and green in general.:agree:

greenlex
01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
They play Dundee tomorrow. Just saying likes.:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
01-09-2012, 09:19 AM
There is a huge amount of obsession on both sides, it's utterly pathetic.

Get a grip.

:rolleyes:

What did happen at the end of the 1985/86 season? We got beat at home by Dundee Utd., surely no - one is interested in that? I remember Aberdeen won the cup, and Celtic won the league, but - so what? I guess it means we don't have to mention "you know who".

NAE NOOKIE
01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I think talking about ****** is unavoidable. As somebody else said ****** are our biggest rivals and its common for supporters of every club to talk about the club they hate the most and for us that means ******.

blackpoolhibs
01-09-2012, 10:42 AM
They play Dundee tomorrow. Just saying likes.:greengrin

I'm sure something happened between these two clubs a while back?

Its bloody nagging away at me, did i imagine it or can anyone jog my memory?

S.sct
01-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Wish i hadn't started this thread now.....

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2012, 10:53 AM
I'm sure something happened between these two clubs a while back?

Its bloody nagging away at me, did i imagine it or can anyone jog my memory?

I hope you are just Kidding us on BH!

blackpoolhibs
01-09-2012, 10:59 AM
I hope you are just Kidding us on BH!

No i dont think so, something kidd happen?

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2012, 11:14 AM
I've just scanned through Jodie's autobiography, but, she doesnae mention it!

blackpoolhibs
01-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I've just scanned through Jodie's autobiography, but, she doesnae mention it!

You never got past the pictures. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Not enough meat on her bones for me!

Even if she started getting a few Topkapi Special Donners down her she could never compete with Sir Albert!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyway as MC Hammer used to say, Stop! Its Hammers time!

Gettin' Auld
01-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Lets see if i have this right? A thread about Hearts asking us not to talk about Hearts ?

:tee hee:

bawheid
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Dundee 2 Heart of Midlothian 0

nonshinyfinish
01-09-2012, 11:51 AM
We are different from them. We have a passing interest, they are obsessed.

No, some Hibs fans have a passing interest, some are obsessed. Just like some Hertz fans have a passing interest in us and some are obsessed. We are a lot more similar than we might like to think.

Apart from the smell, appearance and appalling literacy rates, of course.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Bit of a Dundee obsession going on here?

They do make a nice cake!

Sylar
01-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Are we also obsessed with Rangers, being that there's a 677 page thread on all of their issues? I'd say that's far more substantial than the content of the Hearts threads on the Main Board.

This is a forum for Hibs and football in general. If you don't want to read about Hearts or see the discussions ongoing (which are to be expected), don't bloody open them.

cheltenhamhibee
01-09-2012, 12:23 PM
F T H That is all :flag:

Winston Ingram
01-09-2012, 12:27 PM

This:agree:

One Day Soon
01-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Hearts - a byword for proto-establishment, deluded wannabes.

Like 5hit in the street; smelly, unnecessary and best avoided.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Like 5hit in the street; smelly, unnecessary and best avoided.

That sounds mair like the folk on Princes Street trying to flog say Gouranga be happy books!

LeighLoyal
01-09-2012, 12:46 PM
We should be showing some solidarity with Hearts, hard as that is to say, and all law abiding Scottish clubs who pay HRH's taxes and creditors. We have a corrupt, evil, vile and despicable organisation called The Rangers FC that has got away with £140m of stolen money and is still in business.

Greendub
01-09-2012, 12:50 PM
They aren't exactly saints when it comes to finances...

LeighLoyal
01-09-2012, 12:54 PM
They aren't exactly saints when it comes to finances...

I know. But they do pay people eventually, so far. Big difference between that and the outright criminality at the the AnimalFarm, aka Ibroke.