PDA

View Full Version : Do any of the staff working for Hibs actually support Hibs?

spike220
31-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Do any of the staff working for Hibs actually support Hibs? - I asked the question to the Hibs shop staff and hospitality staff while at Easter road and was quite suprised.

Out of everyone I asked I could not find one person that supports Hibs. I know it shouldn't be the be all and end all at this day in age, since goog customer service is more important than which club they support. However it doesn't seem quite right. Does anyone know a hibs fan that works for the club? What is thier expeirence?

GGTTH

SteveHFC
31-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Do any of the staff working for Hibs actually support Hibs? - I asked the question to the Hibs shop staff and hospitality staff while at Easter road and was quite suprised.

Out of everyone I asked I could not find one person that supports Hibs. I know it shouldn't be the be all and end all at this day in age, since goog customer service is more important than which club they support. However it doesn't seem quite right. Does anyone know a hibs fan that works for the club? What is thier expeirence?

GGTTH

media manager is a hibee

TheEastTerrace

GGTTH

John Nicol is a ST holder in the east.

Scooter

GGTTH

Yes there is a few in the shop but I know Hibs aren't keen of fans working for the club

hibIBZ
31-08-2012, 10:09 AM
my pal is a coach with the youth team. was a hun growing up but has changed his tune in the past few years

spike220
31-08-2012, 10:13 AM
my pal is a coach with the youth team. was a hun growing up but has changed his tune in the past few WEEKS

fixed that for you.

Chuck Rhoades
31-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Garry O'Hagan is a Hibby. Recently shared his story from the 80s when Celtic launched the CS Gas into the old terracing.

DCI Gene Hunt
31-08-2012, 12:33 PM

GGTTH

It's a conspiracy, I tell yi' :Ummm:

fatbloke
31-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Sue McLernon dyed in the wool Hibby. Lovely girl as well.

fat freddy
31-08-2012, 01:09 PM
i think most of the staff in the shop support Brisbane Roar or Western Sydney FC..

when i was in a while back i mentioned getting a discount off my season ticket if we got relegated...the aussie lassie that was serving me asked ''what's relegation?''

--------
31-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm not convinced that anyone associated with Hibs (apart from the poor long-suffering paying spectators) actually gives a toss about the club. :rolleyes:

EdinMike
31-08-2012, 01:57 PM
I'de chew off my left arm to get any kind of job at Hibs...S'pose then I'de be pretty useless at said job...

Sir David Gray
31-08-2012, 02:38 PM
I'de chew off my left arm to get any kind of job at Hibs...S'pose then I'de be pretty useless at said job...

:agree: Especially if it involved any manual work, I would have thought.

:wink:

blackpoolhibs
31-08-2012, 02:46 PM

But you could represent hibs at the Paralympics though.

--------
31-08-2012, 03:51 PM
But you could represent hibs at the Paralympics though.

Half the present squad could do the same. :bitchy:

down-the-slope
31-08-2012, 04:12 PM
yes there are plenty who are and plenty who are not Hibbys...not sure thought behind OP question.

Could not give a monkeys who the staff & management do or don't support so long as they have skills and use them to the best.

I don't think the Bunnets lack of interest in Celtic & football did any harm to his time in ownership (maybe even helped be dispassionate) While others have said they are fans of clubs and made a hash...

bubblesmorrison
31-08-2012, 04:36 PM

GGTTH

Yeh am a community coach at hibs have been for 9 years and been a season ticket holder since i was 3 was coaching in the states and flew back for the cup final if you cut me i bleed green there are a few of us :) ggtth

dp00
31-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Sure Russell the commercial manager is a hibby

ginger_rice
31-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Sue McLernon dyed in the wool Hibby. Lovely girl as well.

Aye met her last season, she's got green blood!

JohnStephens91
31-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Andrew Sleight is a supporter of the club, he has told me all about how it happened and his knowledge on the club and the players is top notch stuff. I'm sure there are many more who are fans of the club and work there.

Alfred E Newman
31-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes there is a few in the shop but I know Hibs aren't keen of fans working for the club

Why?

Beefster
01-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Whether an employee supports Hibs or not is completely irrelevant. What is far more important is how good at their jobs they are. Folk don't develop new skills just because they support the club they work for.