PDA

View Full Version : The Official Hibernian F.C. Transfer Deadline Day Thread ~ Version 2.0 (In 1, Out 5)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Pedantic_Hibee
30-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Hello, hi and hello.

It's that time again; following on from the orgasmic Transfer Deadline Day of 31st January, we're now on the precipice of the summer window where we can all collectively rip the heid aff it as we plunder the bargain basement for diminutive African full-backs, LOI rejects and Hondurans with bullet wounds.

I will be stationed at home armed with Sky Sports News, Twitter, Facebook, my trusty mobile, BBC Sport and several of your more established gentlemans websites.

Supplies update - A tub of Pringles, 2 litres of Irn-Bru, McCoys and Quavers, ingredients for a plethora of toasties and for the first time ever on a Transfer Deadline Day, beer! Beer in the shape of Stella Artois and Budweiser and also champagne in the fridge should we sign Paddy McCourt.

We will rely on some solid, amusing contributions from Nonshinyfinish as well as regular updates from Scoopyboy, Brooster, Silverhibee and our own Deadline Day Hero bigmo. Look out for duplicate posts from TQM, season ticket threats from Mikey and self-hatred from FalkirkHibby.

All in all, it promises to be another belter.

So upwards and onwards to tomorrow, Transfer Deadline Day. Or Friday if you're a Hearts fan.

CallumLaidlaw
30-08-2012, 10:16 PM
YAAS!! Like I just posted on Facebook, it's like Christmas eve, but jim White is Santa.

Unfortunately I'm working till 4.30, but will have 6 hours of SSN, twitter feeds, Hibs.net, and maybe sportsound if they're doing a special.

Hibbylad86
30-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Here we go! All summer I have been waiting for Pedantic's deadline day musings. Can we beat the January window thread? I hope so, there is room in vault for this felly!

Mikey
30-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Christmas comes but twice a year and tomorrow's one of them.

Can't believe you've only got one tub of Pringles. You might want to get another tub when you nip out for more fags after getting through your first 60.

Hibs7
30-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Thank god it's no Friday 13th

The_Todd
30-08-2012, 10:26 PM
What's the weather like at East Mains?

Am I doing this right?

ScottB
30-08-2012, 10:28 PM

Can't believe you've only got one tub of Pringles. You might want to get another tub when you nip out for more fags after getting through your first 60.

I tore through a whole tube last Friday night while playing Poker, then discovered that each tube is about 1,000 calories...

We want PD to last till midnight don't we? :greengrin

Mikey
30-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Or Friday if you're a Hearts fan.

Could be Black Friday. Vlad might fancy cashing in on these two mutants.............

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/188003-rangers-fail-in-bid-for-hearts-pair-ryan-mcgowan-and-david-templeton/

This'll keep us amused tomorrow.

Col2
30-08-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm pumped and considering a sickie for tomorrow.

My wife thinks we are going out for a few drinks tomorrow night while her mum looks after the kids. I have just told her its maybe fairer to let her mum go home early and even gained browny points (which i am going to need) Now I need to find a way of introducing SSN, IPad and the radio into the evening.....

I may not sleep tonight..

Jack
30-08-2012, 10:32 PM
I think we should all find a room with subdued lighting and to chill with an extra cold whatsit.

Back room of Tamson's from six.

Mikey
30-08-2012, 10:36 PM
A little bit of housekeeping. Shamelessly pinched from Callum's post on the PM Board :greengrin .................

Just to confirm -

Scottish deadline is midnight, SPL closing their window an hour earlier at 11pm. Players need to be registered by 5pm to play this weekend.

Might as well do some housekeeping tonight as I'll be doing **** all tomorrow. If I get out of this seat it'll be to empty my colostomy bag. I may solve that problem by replacing it with a bin bag.

Hibby D
30-08-2012, 10:36 PM

I have a humungous box of Thorntons, 6 bottles of Champagne, several bottles of Prosecco, a bag of dolly mixtures....

And one very cold bottle of Midnight Sun :na na:

Mikey
30-08-2012, 10:37 PM
And one very cold bottle of Midnight Sun :na na:

You need to be having that at room temperature :wink:

I've still got two here :na na:

R'Albin
30-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Having to explain to my mates that I cannot possibly go out tomorrow night because Hibs MIGHT be signing someone, and that I wish to discuss this with my fellow Hibs fans on .net whilst occasionally glancing at my TV screen and getting slightly aroused over a middle-aged man shouting out deadline day clichés.

They didn't enquire any more, so I think they accept my reasons :agree:

Benny Brazil
30-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Hello, hi and hello.

It's that time again; following on from the orgasmic Transfer Deadline Day of 31st January, we're now on the precipice of the summer window where we can all collectively rip the heid aff it as we plunder the bargain basement for diminutive African full-backs, LOI rejects and Hondurans with bullet wounds.

I will be stationed at home armed with Sky Sports News, Twitter, Facebook, my trusty mobile, BBC Sport and several of your more established gentlemans websites.

Supplies update - A tub of Pringles, 2 litres of Irn-Bru, McCoys and Quavers, ingredients for a plethora of toasties and for the first time ever on a Transfer Deadline Day, beer! Beer in the shape of Stella Artois and Budweiser and also champagne in the fridge should we sign Paddy McCourt.

We will rely on some solid, amusing contributions from Nonshinyfinish as well as regular updates from Scoopyboy, Brooster, Silverhibee and our own Deadline Day Hero bigmo. Look out for duplicate posts from TQM, season ticket threats from Mikey and self-hatred from FalkirkHibby.

All in all, it promises to be another belter.

So upwards and onwards to tomorrow, Transfer Deadline Day. Or Friday if you're a Hearts fan.

Ahhhhh - the world makes sense again - PH TDD thread is back :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Has the bevvy of beauties that are usually lined up to chuckle at Jims orgasmic utterances been announced yet?

Its always good to have something else on screen to keep you occupied on the rare occasions when SSN has nothing to announce. I do realise these occasions are rarer than someone finding a lettuce in that fat jambo bint with the get vlad out banners fridge.

muzzhfc
30-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Having to explain to my mates that I cannot possibly go out tomorrow night because Hibs MIGHT be signing someone, and that I wish to discuss this with my fellow Hibs fans on .net whilst occasionally glancing at my TV screen and getting slightly aroused over a middle-aged man shouting out deadline day clichés.

They didn't enquire any more, so I think they accept my reasons :agree:

they arent your friends if they dont understand. no man should have to expain to another man the importance of transfer deadline day

SteveHFC
30-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Look out for duplicate posts from TQM

:faf::faf:

frazeHFC
30-08-2012, 11:22 PM
My mum booked me a haircut tomorrow afternoon. What the **** was she playing at? :bitchy: I would continue the trend of saying this is one day when you tell everyone to piss off and leave you alone, but it would be no different to any other day in my world. Bring on a signing!

TrickyNicky
30-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I've just seen an 85 Mercedes 250SL park outside Easter Road, anyone know if we're trialling a German ?

TrickyNicky
30-08-2012, 11:24 PM
My mum booked me a haircut tomorrow afternoon. What the **** was she playing at? :bitchy: I would continue the trend of saying this is one day when you tell everyone to piss off and leave you alone, but it would be no different to any other day in my world. Bring on a signing!

Have you tried telling her you're old enough to vote and also old enough to book your own haircuts?

frazeHFC
30-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Have you tried telling her you're old enough to vote and also old enough to book your own haircuts?

I'll do that when i leave home.......oops, a year late!

TrickyNicky
30-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Update from Camp Petrie.

7:15pm :Mr Petrie has arrived home, parking his vehicle in the driveway, he reversed in this evening, normally he drives straight in.

7:23pm :Mr Petrie has changed into his pyjamas and housecoat, the usual cravat with the deep blue tones and flashes of ochre paisley is ever present.

7:45pm : Home Delivery in the form of Thai food has just arrived. ( in Thailand I believe they call it " food " ).

7:46pm : Mr Petrie has tipped the delivery guy 50p - he actually dropped it and closed the door in the young man's face as he bent down to pick it up for him. ( shouts of " git the plates in the oven, ye ken ah hate cold, spicy food" were heard also).

8:25pm : Silhouettes of Mr and Mrs Petrie can be seen in the upstairs room, what appears to be some form of Kama Sutra shadow-puppets game is being played - this is something I've never seen on Transfer Deadline Eve before, maybe we are signing a Hindu:dunno:.

9:45pm : Sorry, lost 1 hour and 20 minutes there due to the ruckus at Chez Petrie, we contemplating calling Amnesty International at one point.

10:15pm: Nothing to report.

11:15pm: The phone rang but no raised voices.

Aldo
31-08-2012, 12:00 AM
I may or may not be inside Easter Road tomorrow... :wink:

Nice one. (PS make sure you bloody are) ;-)

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 12:09 AM

Wise words, Michael.

I completely forgot about my Gregg's order as well. There'll be an absolute feast of food and transfers in a few hours, I can guarantee it!

Aldo
31-08-2012, 12:42 AM
I may be helping out tomorrow, if I am then it means we have a signing to announce and I'd be helping film the interview. If I'm not called in then the chances of us making a signing are slim. I can't guarantee if I'll post out of respect for the club though, but still I hope I am able to play a part in the deadline day at Easter Road or on the thread.

Gid man!! I am sure you'll do us all proud . ;-)

Brooster
31-08-2012, 05:44 AM
PH, no fags included in your supplies?

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Day off work...boy to school gym then back home for SSN iPad pc and radio nothing is getting by me today!

Fingers crossed Natalie sawyer is deadline jim's wing man this evening!

Michael Owen is up and about saying he has interest from 2 big European teams and hel see how today pans out so expect him to be signing for stoke within hours

ALF TUPPER
31-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Sustainance required here too......

So just headed out now to try to find some supplies for the day from Mr Gupta's boutique on the corner. It will require some military strategy to step over the jakies, battle with the alkies, avoid the gaggles (?) of overweight single mums (in their green and white hoops) intent on prowling the streets hopelessly trying to identify their kid's fathers. Avoiding the staggering union jacked individuals screaming "no surrendahhhh" in the faces of 80 year old women who are out taking their tartan shopping trollies for a walk, the known judas-huns kicking their dogs up and down the street hoping they can convince someone they have always supported Partick Thistle and......

Thats just to get to the end of my path....!!!

Keep me posted on developments guys please - its gonna be a lonnnnnng day here :aok:

Titch
31-08-2012, 06:46 AM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?244447-The-Official-Hibernian-F-C-Transfer-Deadline-Day-Thread-Version-2-0&p=3345038#post3345038

SouthMoroccoStu
31-08-2012, 06:58 AM
I can see three new faces coming in

At least one that we all know.......

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:08 AM
I can see three new faces coming in

At least one that we all know.......

Antonio Murray? :hyper:

I'm off to work now, will pick up supplies on my way home and dive into what should by then be a sprawling masterpiece of a thread. Hibs better keep their powder dry until the late afternoon - don't ruin this for me Petrie.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 07:08 AM
On a Friday as well. Well, I'm in Switzerland, where you have to donate a small part of a vital organ to pay for Pringles, and they are all too busy hoarding Nazi gold and ringing church bells every ****ing 15 minutes to bother with such key events in the Western calendar as transfer deadline day.

So, ESPN America Sportscentre on the box (not that I'll get anything other than a diet of rounders and rugby for sissies on that), glued to .net and BBC Sport on the internet. I trust the usual suspects will keep us "out in the sticks" Hibbies well up to date in the usual classy and erudite fashion.

Time for Jim White to earn his corn, and can I just say that if either of those Hearts toleys go to The Rangers FC 2012, I will implode with laughter.

Curly1875
31-08-2012, 07:16 AM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?244447-The-Official-Hibernian-F-C-Transfer-Deadline-Day-Thread-Version-2-0&p=3345038#post3345038

Threadception! :O

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Threadception! :O

Wait until about 10.59pm tonight. This thread will make the plot of Inception seem about as complex as a nursery rhyme.

De Jong to AC Milan seemingly. Is that the first, new, transfer on the .net Deadline Day thread??
If so, and I'll defer to Pedantic Hibby on this, but I think that merits an award of some sort.

Hainan Hibs
31-08-2012, 07:24 AM
I'd promised to myself have a productive day after a "what are you doing with your life" moment with the mirror last night, but I've decided to give the weekend an early start instead:agree:.

The girlfriend can also forget about a reservation at a restaurant tonight, there's no way I'm missing .net meltdown if Kevin Thomshun signs on loan:agree:

McKenzie
31-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Fat Charlie away to Stoke, Bendnter away to Juventus

renato
31-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Is 'bollah outside east mains yet?

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 07:42 AM
A little bit of housekeeping. Shamelessly pinched from Callum's post on the PM Board :greengrin .................

Might as well do some housekeeping tonight as I'll be doing **** all tomorrow. If I get out of this seat it'll be to empty my colostomy bag. I may solve that problem by replacing it with a bin bag.

Boy on SSN just said the deals had to be done by noon today to be eligible for the weekend. Is that just the EPL do we think?

sadtom
31-08-2012, 07:44 AM
YAAS!! Like I just posted on Facebook, it's like Christmas eve, but jim White is Santa.

Unfortunately I'm working till 4.30, but will have 6 hours of SSN, twitter feeds, Hibs.net, and maybe sportsound if they're doing a special.

Was that a typo? Or are you dyslexic?

Jim Whyte is SATAN!

GordonHFC
31-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Boy on SSN just said the deals had to be done by noon today to be eligible for the weekend. Is that just the EPL do we think?

Read somewhere our deadline for registration was 5.00pm

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Read somewhere our deadline for registration was 5.00pm

Yeah if they want to play this weekend then they need to be registered by 5pm for the SPL.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:55 AM
This is PH reporting for duty. I've yet to make the Gregg's run but fags have been procured and I'm currently sipping a coffee. SSN has been turned on and I will shortly be setting up camp with all my various needs and wishes.

LancsHibs
31-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Right let the fun begin:greengrin down to business...

The latest name on the rumours site is Celtic's young Nigerian midfielder Rabiu Ibrahim to us on loan:dunno:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Alex Hammond on the SSN hotdesk, a welcome view this morning.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Yeah if they want to play this weekend then they need to be registered by 5pm for the SPL.

1st mention of the window "slamming shut". Is it too early to start drinking?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:08 AM
1st mention of the window "slamming shut". Is it too early to start drinking?

No, absolutely not.

ScottB
31-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Annoyingly I have to go to a wedding today, so I will be relying on this thread to keep me in the know, along with the BBC mobile site.

scoopyboy
31-08-2012, 08:11 AM
This is PH reporting for duty. I've yet to make the Gregg's run but fags have been procured and I'm currently sipping a coffee. SSN has been turned on and I will shortly be setting up camp with all my various needs and wishes.

Go on me old son.

IanM
31-08-2012, 08:11 AM
SPOTTED!

Jim Leighton at Waverley Station not 10 minutes ago.. granted it's not much of a rumour but its a start

Famous5forever
31-08-2012, 08:17 AM
I Seen Don Teflon in his car at ten past 7 this morning looked like he was heading into work early the day just sayin.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:18 AM
No, absolutely not.

If Templeton signs for Rangers, I'll be on the bevy instanter. Sally McCoist classing Templeton's goal last night as an o.g.

Tekkers.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:23 AM
If we sign Paddy McCourt I'll get my eyebrows threaded. Fact.

Craig_in_Prague
31-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Annoyingly I have to go to a wedding today, so I will be relying on this thread to keep me in the know, along with the BBC mobile site.

Congratulations though :-))

ScottB
31-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Congratulations though :-))

Haha I'll take the congrats as being for my not getting married today ;)

Chuck Rhoades
31-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Wasting your time, we won't sign anyone today.

£25 to Dnipro appeal bets that...

CallumLaidlaw
31-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Ryan Stevenson having medical at hearts

Duffys13
31-08-2012, 08:30 AM

I thought he said it made him ill being there previously with all the wage stuff. Wouldn't suprise me though same thing with Webster

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:31 AM
The Merricks will have to revise history again.

Mikey
31-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Remember that you can use i-spy to follow this thread if you want............

http://www.hibs.net/vaispy.php

If you subscribe to the thread and then select subscribed threads only in i-spy you'll only see this one.

Frazerbob
31-08-2012, 08:34 AM
The Merricks will have to revise history again.

Let the back tracking begin.

:lolyam:

davcar
31-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Hope the squad and staff are preparing for the match tomorrow before Fenlon goes nuts on the transfer market this afternoon!

Craig_in_Prague
31-08-2012, 08:35 AM

Hope he earns more than he did before, what a joke though.

Walking out on a club and then returning to them. Pathetic.

TamHibs
31-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Had to bring the spare TV through so I can play my mates at Fifa whilst keeping an eye on SSN :D

Judas Iscariot
31-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Hope he earns more than he did before, what a joke though.

Walking out on a club and then returning to them. Pathetic.

I hope he doesn't!

What a classless, ugly welt :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
31-08-2012, 08:40 AM
I hope he doesn't!

What a classless, ugly welt :agree:

I want them to keep over spending!

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Pedantic embarks on the first munch for today.............

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/420078_3745584401532_1463202558_n.jpg

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Ryan Stevenson prepares to undergo his medical in Edinburgh prior to making a hilarious return to the club that made him and his wife ill.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/309/b/0/tattooed_lady_by_mealymonsterland-d328eyp.jpg

Judas Iscariot
31-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Ryan Stevenson prepares to undergo his medical in Edinburgh prior to making a hilarious return to the club that made him and his wife ill.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/309/b/0/tattooed_lady_by_mealymonsterland-d328eyp.jpg

:faf:

Craig_in_Prague
31-08-2012, 08:45 AM
ryan stevenson prepares to undergo his medical in edinburgh prior to making a hilarious return to the club that made him and his wife ill.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/pre/i/2010/309/b/0/tattooed_lady_by_mealymonsterland-d328eyp.jpg

pmsl !

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Jay Spearing cuts short summer holiday as he is set for move to Bolton

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/chiomon1/Midget.png

LeighLoyal
31-08-2012, 08:52 AM
Any chance Deek coming back? I'd be happy if that was the only add.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:52 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120831/pats-window-update_2262950_2905768

Pat's Transfer Window Update........he sounds as excited as me.

Mikey
31-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Thank goodness for that surfing update from young Alex on SSN. The boatload of LoI rejects making their way to East Mains are in for a smooth journey.

s.a.m
31-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Hibernian FC‏@HibernianFCClub Good morning, please stay tuned to the official Hibernian Twitter for all the latest transfer news before the closure of the window #hibees (http://www.hibs.net/search/?src=hash&q=%23hibees)

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Rafael van der Vaart set to move to Hamburg to be closer to his wife.

His wife, Sylvie, of course, looks like this.........

http://celeb-face.com/albums/celebrities/u/6/Sylvie-Van-der-Vaart/Sylvie-Van-der-Vaart-928.jpg

My word. I say. Good grief.

johncrobertson@
31-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Ryan McGivern Defender possible loan from Man City - reported on Sky Sports

DaveF
31-08-2012, 08:59 AM

He's Oirish so get him signed up!

JustSimplyHibs
31-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Pat Fenlon

'We've had something like that in the last 48 hours, where someone has been put to us who we didn't think we could get, but we'll see how it goes'

Kevin Thomson? :devil:

Jim44
31-08-2012, 09:00 AM
I've just seen an 85 Mercedes 250SL park outside Easter Road, anyone know if we're trialling a German ?

I think Nuremberg is where most Germans are trialled. Oops, I didn't mean to mention the war.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:00 AM
SSN Presenter Update - There's a buxom blonde wench now on the hot desk. Today is just getting better and better and better and better.

Mikey
31-08-2012, 09:01 AM
SSN Presenter Update - There's a buxom blonde wench now on the hot desk. Today is just getting better and better and better and better.

Who's on with Jim Whyte later on? Is it HibbyAndy's burd??

Wilson
31-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Rafael van der Vaart set to move to Hamburg to be closer to his wife.

His wife, Sylvie, of course, looks like this.........

http://celeb-face.com/albums/celebrities/u/6/Sylvie-Van-der-Vaart/Sylvie-Van-der-Vaart-928.jpg

My word. I say. Good grief.

She looks a bit cross...

Pedantic_Hibee
Who's on with Jim Whyte later on? Is it HibbyAndy's burd??

SSN could roll out all of their totty at the one time but if big Jim is presenting he's the only one I'll be looking at.

Look at those eyes, just look at those eyes!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9dgcgDUa_64/Tiuz4dkZTnI/AAAAAAAAAKw/bNS0bvLZ7oo/s1600/Sky-Sports-News-Presenters-Jim-White_2497317.jpg

The gaze that launched a billion orgasms. Fap-tastic.

JimBHibees

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8036324/Hibs-target-City-defender

Think he is a left back though not sure if he can cover centre half also. Northern Irish international

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_McGivern_(footballer)

Heedersnvolleys
31-08-2012, 09:05 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120831/pats-window-update_2262950_2905768

Pat's Transfer Window Update........he sounds as excited as me.

"You always get a call late on to say: Would you be interested in this one? And you say well I didn't think he'd be available, but yes definitely.
"We've had something like that in the last 48 hours where someone has been put to us who we didn't think we could get, but we'll see how it goes.

PF you are such tease:devil:

Jim44
31-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Any chance Deek coming back? I'd be happy if that was the only add.

That arguably would be as funny as Ryan Stephenson going back to the PBS.

alfie
31-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Well that's the diet out of the window! First pack of cheese and onion McCoy's munched and it's only 10 o'clock. Shame work isnt busy and I've got nothing better to do than watch this thread... :wink:

Jones28
31-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Having just read the first official transfer thread I am absolutely delighted I can see this one! Missed out in January due to a house move. Been pmsl already!!

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 09:08 AM
"You always get a call late on to say: Would you be interested in this one? And you say well I didn't think he'd be available, but yes definitely.
"We've had something like that in the last 48 hours where someone has been put to us who we didn't think we could get, but we'll see how it goes.

PF you are such tease:devil:

Thomson? McFadden? Stokes? Messi? O'Donovan?

The possibilities are endless.

BT58
31-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Dempsey for aston villa,,, fee agreed,, not signed tho

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Well that's the diet out of the window! First pack of cheese and onion McCoy's munched and it's only 10 o'clock. Shame work isnt busy and I've got nothing better to do than watch this thread... :wink:

I'm doing ok on the food front. Had a couple too many watching the Scousers last night so not hungry as of yet.

Girlfriends currently telling me to shift stuff as we move house today but I've got my priorities right!

SheriffLobo
31-08-2012, 09:10 AM
SSN could roll out all of their totty at the one time but if big Jim is presenting he's the only one I'll be looking at.

Look at those eyes, just look at those eyes!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9dgcgDUa_64/Tiuz4dkZTnI/AAAAAAAAAKw/bNS0bvLZ7oo/s1600/Sky-Sports-News-Presenters-Jim-White_2497317.jpg

The gaze that launched a billion orgasms. Fap-tastic.

Brilliant, but how is he so good?

edwards
31-08-2012, 09:12 AM

No danger would Vlad let him anywhere near swinney,on the well site he had a medical with them.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:12 AM
My dilemmas currently centre around whether to have a fag or whether to make a gargantuan munch.

So far I've only managed a cup of coffee and two fags. A slow start from PH. If we sign a player before 12pm I'm making trifle, f*** it!! :aok:

HibeeSince82
31-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Stuck at work but decided to do as little as possible and just refresh this page and twitter.

Heres hoping for a big name today!

:pfgwa:pfgwa

Mikey
31-08-2012, 09:14 AM
No danger would Vlad let him anywhere near swinney..............

Agree with that. Here's Swinney telling Vlad to **** off....................

CallumLaidlaw
31-08-2012, 09:15 AM
No danger would Vlad let him anywhere near swinney,on the well site he had a medical with them.

Strange cos mcglynn has confirmed it

Mikey
31-08-2012, 09:15 AM
My dilemmas currently centre around whether to have a fag or whether to make a gargantuan munch.

So far I've only managed a cup of coffee and two fags. A slow start from PH. If we sign a player before 12pm I'm making trifle, f*** it!! :aok:

I've had a curry. Keep up man.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 09:16 AM

Mankind's toughest choice surely?

Just off to put on some laundry and do some washing up. I'd better not miss anything big in the next 15 minutes

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Brilliant, but how is he so good?

James was born for days like these.

You can guarantee when he woke up this morning that if he was offered a night of drunken debauchery with Kelly Brook and Cheryl Cole or a stint on the hotdesk wearing a freshly starched shirt whilst shouting at the camera, he'd choose the latter.

See, that's the thing with James, eyes on the prize, you just know he has an unwavering erection for all things Deadline Day and nothing will get in his way, not even two nubile beauties such as the aforementioned.

I'm looking forward tremendously to him making yet another solid contribution to the end stages of today. These other presenters are fodder, warm-up acts to keep us interested until the main event. James is prime-time and don't you all forget it!

Green Man
31-08-2012, 09:17 AM
I've already got the bulk of my work for today out the way. Now I can turn my attention to the really important stuff. This page on iSpy and the BBC and Guardian pages on auto-refresh :thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Do you know who piss me off on deadline day?

Man Utd. For such a big club they never sign anybody exciting at the last minute. They are like the counter balance of Spurs under Redknapp.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Blooming hell, Danny Rose is joining Sunderland on a year long loan.........where did that stem from?

Jim44
31-08-2012, 09:21 AM
The main message I see there is that we might be targetting unknown players from the lower leagues, despite his wee tease sbout last minute phone calls offering Messiesque type players.

scuttle
31-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Blooming hell, Danny Rose is joining Sunderland on a year long loan.........where did that stem from?

He will be a thorn in the flesh for the opposition

MWHIBBIES
31-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Do you know who piss me off on deadline day?

Man Utd. For such a big club they never sign anybody exciting at the last minute. They are like the counter balance of Spurs under Redknapp.Didn't the sign Berbatov on the last day a few years ago? You are right though, especially about Spurs, wont be the same without 'arry in his car keeping us up to date at the training ground gates :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Harry Redknapp has no doubt set up his own Transfer Deadline Day Thread on the Spurs fans website. He'll not want to miss a day like today.

Michael Essien linked with Arsenal. Great wee player. He also sleeps for roughly 12-14 hours per day. True story.

lyonhibs
Not necessarily the best sign when the guy from Swansea is interviewed about their new signing Hernandez and says he is "apparently a bit of a dribbler".

Presumably they're sure of this by now, unless they've been done up a kipper by a fine piece of DVD editing à la Zarabi.

Pretty Boy
Didn't the sign Berbatov on the last day a few years ago? You are right though, especially about Spurs, wont be the same without 'arry in his car keeping us up to date at the training ground gates :greengrin

He's probably still got his 'eye on one or two'. For his fantasy football team if nothing else.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:30 AM
'I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/6/13/1339623798461/Harry-Redknapp-008.jpg

alfie
31-08-2012, 09:34 AM
And today is a blue moon, so come on Pat and get someone in 'out of the blue' :greengrin

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 09:35 AM
'I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/6/13/1339623798461/Harry-Redknapp-008.jpg

Redknapp hears of Hearts' deadline day plans to sign a World Cup player

NAE NOOKIE
31-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Last day of my fortnights holiday and this is the most exciting thing thats happened.

I wont get away with following this thread all day though. I said to my partner in January " I'm just staying up till the window shuts " to which she replied " well I hope you dont expect me to do it, get off yer fat arse and shut it yourself"

Me .... " You dont understand, I'm hoping we'll get somebody in before midnight "

Her ...." If anybody comes to the door at this hour I'm not answering it "

Me .... " You dont understand. We need a wide man and a striker "

Her ... " Why do we need a fat bloke? and you know I dont agree with industrial action "

Me .... " You dont understand .. this is about footb ... "

Her ... " I'm away to bed .. mind and shut that window you were on about "

Slam !!!

Hibbyradge
31-08-2012, 09:37 AM
He will be a thorn in the flesh for the opposition

Until he leaves.

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Didn't the sign Berbatov on the last day a few years ago? You are right though, especially about Spurs, wont be the same without 'arry in his car keeping us up to date at the training ground gates :greengrin

He's probably still got his 'eye on one or two'. For his fantasy football team if nothing else.

Green Man
31-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Paul Caddis tells BBC Wiltshire he's going on a season-long loan to Birmingham.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:40 AM

WE HAVE A REPEAT!!

TQM, is that you?

grunt
31-08-2012, 09:44 AM
brian mclauchlin‏@BBCBMcLauchlin Hibs are hoping to make two signings today. Probable news of these late afternoon. More soon @bbcsportsound (http://www.hibs.net/bbcsportsound)

SheriffLobo
31-08-2012, 09:45 AM
James was born for days like these.

You can guarantee when he woke up this morning that if he was offered a night of drunken debauchery with Kelly Brook and Cheryl Cole or a stint on the hotdesk wearing a freshly starched shirt whilst shouting at the camera, he'd choose the latter.

See, that's the thing with James, eyes on the prize, you just know he has an unwavering erection for all things Deadline Day and nothing will get in his way, not even two nubile beauties such as the aforementioned.

I'm looking forward tremendously to him making yet another solid contribution to the end stages of today. These other presenters are fodder, warm-up acts to keep us interested until the main event. James is prime-time and don't you all forget it!

Sorry, was an attempt at humour by paraphrasing the old Brian Laudrup interview.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Sorry, was an attempt at humour by paraphrasing the old Brian Laudrup interview.

I know, I did mean to make reference to it but I got caught up in my very own Jim White Lovefest and went off on a throbbing tangent :cb

grunt
31-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Patrick McPartlin‏@p_mcpartlin#ManchesterCity (http://www.hibs.net/search/?src=hash&q=%23ManchesterCity) left-back Ryan McGivern has travelled to Edinburgh for a medical and talks with #Hibs (http://www.hibs.net/search/?src=hash&q=%23Hibs).

12AlbionPlace
31-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Patrick McPartlin‏@p_mcpartlin#ManchesterCity (http://www.hibs.net/search/?src=hash&q=%23ManchesterCity) left-back Ryan McGivern has travelled to Edinburgh for a medical and talks with #Hibs (http://www.hibs.net/search/?src=hash&q=%23Hibs).

Far too tall:wink:

blackpoolhibs
31-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Talksport reporting David Villa going to Man City from Barcalona, wow?

Hibee87
31-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Far too tall:wink:

interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_McGivern_(footballer) says he can play left back or centre half 6'2, seems like what we need :thumbsup:

paul_hfc3
31-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Redknapp hears of Hearts' deadline day plans to sign a World Cup player

Hahaha Quality!! :top marks

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 09:55 AM

Sick of us signing players from these no mark clubs like Man City.

Petrie!!!

green glory
31-08-2012, 09:56 AM
interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_McGivern_(footballer) says he can play left back or centre half 6'2, seems like what we need :thumbsup:

And hopefully that's the last we'll see of Stephens.

Green Man
31-08-2012, 09:56 AM
BBC Scotland's Brian Mclauchlin on Twitter: "Hearts have turned down offers from Rangers for Templeton and McGowan. The offer made combined was less than £1 million."

Scooter
31-08-2012, 09:58 AM

31 appearances from Bristol city last season

matty_f
31-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Scott smith joining Jordan forster on loan at east fife.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 09:59 AM
BBC Scotland's Brian Mclauchlin on Twitter: "Hearts have turned down offers from Rangers for Templeton and McGowan. The offer made combined was less than £1 million."

In fairness, that is a piss take of an offer from Rangers.

matty_f
31-08-2012, 10:00 AM

:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:01 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

Two cheese and chicken rolls, three McVities Chocolate Digestives with Ready Salted and Salt n' Vinegar McCoys, Quavers and a packet of Frazzles. All washed down with a pint of Irn-Bru. Transfer Deadline Day breakfast, is served!!

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:02 AM

Wee Lesbian features is out of contract at the end of the year though so they won't get as much dollar as they would like for they two cretins.

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Just back in the hub....briefly before I can settle de Jong to Milan is a big one also just saw del peiro has signed for Sydney fc ....

Also cannae believe the brass kneck on sevco bidding a pittance for the yam players

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:05 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

Two cheese and chicken rolls, three McVities Chocolate Digestives with Ready Salted and Salt n' Vinegar McCoys, Quavers and a packet of Frazzles. All washed down with a pint of Irn-Bru. Transfer Deadline Day breakfast, is served!!

What kind of cheese and was it proper chicken or chicken roll?

Decent scran regardless, likes.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:06 AM
What kind of cheese and was it proper chicken or chicken roll?

Decent scran regardless, likes.

Two cheese slices on each roll as well as sliced wafer thin chicken. An effortless, yet satisfying munch it has to be said.

Mikey
31-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Scott smith joining Jordan forster on loan at east fife.

So does that count as 1 out then for today's total? And if so should we be including Forster in that total??

I'm confused :greengrin

Derek Dougan
31-08-2012, 10:07 AM
***Just In*** QPR sign Jessie J. Mark Hughes says she'll bring some much needed balls to the defence.

matty_f
31-08-2012, 10:08 AM
So does that count as 1 out then for today's total? And if so should we be including Forster in that total??

I'm confused :greengrin

Me an' aw.

Mikey
Two cheese slices on each roll as well as sliced wafer thin chicken. An effortless, yet satisfying munch it has to be said.

You're going to end up needing to go for a huge Henry Smith later on and you'll miss a signing :tsk tsk:

Stevie Reid

So simple yet, so braw.

sambajustice
31-08-2012, 10:09 AM
This is nae use!

I'm on holiday next week, got a pile of work to get through but all i'm going to achieve today is constantly hitting the refresh button!

Why does this deadline day have to be on a Friday??

Petrie!!!!!!!!! :grr:

Mikey
31-08-2012, 10:10 AM
This is nae use!

I'm on holiday next week, got a pile of work to get through but all i'm going to achieve today is constantly hitting the refresh button!

Why does this deadline day have to be on a Friday??

Petrie!!!!!!!!! :grr:

i-spy :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
You're going to end up needing to go for a huge Henry Smith later on and you'll miss a signing :tsk tsk:

Oh ye of little faith, Mikey. Anything goes on Transfer Deadline Day so I'll quite comfortably shart in my briefs all day if I have to.

The only time I expect to leave the house is to make a 500 metre dash to Gregg's.

Matty_Jack04
Adam rooney to Swindon on loan.....petrie!!!

happiehibbie
31-08-2012, 10:14 AM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8036324/Hibs-target-City-defender

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 10:14 AM
i-spy :wink:

How do you subscribe to a thread on Ispy?

Mikey
31-08-2012, 10:16 AM
How do you subscribe to a thread on Ispy?

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:18 AM

Do you have any strong opinions on crisp sannies/crisp rolls, btw?

I'm very much in favour, they are also quick to assemble and usually hit the spot.

RyeSloan
31-08-2012, 10:20 AM

OK I know fans can be poor at judging players but the Bristol City fans do not have a good word to say about this boy....slow, raw and maybe good enough for League 1 was there summation....

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 10:20 AM

I'm very much in favour, they are also quick to assemble and usually hit the spot.

Good shout, personal favorite of mines is a sizzling king prawn mccoys roll. Go on you know you want to.

silverhibee
31-08-2012, 10:21 AM

A wee something to put a smile on your face this morning.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/OllieLong/Melissa_Theuriau_1.jpg

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:24 AM

I am particularly in favour of Walkers Squares on a sandwich/roll with a dollop of salad cream on it. Simple yet utterly effective. It's one of life's serene pleasures.

I've not really experimented with other crisps on rolls I have to admit, I took a considered choice to trial Walkers Squares initially and I've either pigeon-holed myself and restricted my pleasures or I've quite simply, by fluke somewhat, achieved the pinnacle of crisp/roll interplay on my first attempt.

For reference, any one of the three main flavours are suitable for this magnificent snack although the cheese and onion is a perennial favourite in Pedantic Towers.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:25 AM
A wee something to put a smile on your face this morning.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/OllieLong/Melissa_Theuriau_1.jpg

Why did I have to have the laptop on my lap when I opened that image? Anyone know a plasterer who can mend a ceiling?

Mikey
31-08-2012, 10:25 AM
I am particularly in favour of Walkers Squares on a sandwich/roll with a dollop of salad cream on it. Simple yet utterly effective. It's one of life's serene pleasures.

Salad cream? I must apologise, I always thought you were a bloke.

green glory
31-08-2012, 10:26 AM
OK I know fans can be poor at judging players but the Bristol City fans do not have a good word to say about this boy....slow, raw and maybe good enough for League 1 was there summation....

Good enough for League 1 is probably good enough for the SPL.

Scooter
31-08-2012, 10:27 AM
I've subscribed to some threads so where is this ispy thingy

Hibee87
31-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Jonny russell has apparently requested to leave UTD with a sting of english teams looking to sign him

Mikey
31-08-2012, 10:28 AM
I've subscribed to some threads so where is this ispy thingy

It's in the Private Members drop menu on this page, or you can just click here...............

stokesmessiah

Cheers :thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
Salad cream? I must apologise, I always thought you were a bloke.

Poured onto a crisp covered bap? I can't think of anything more masculine than this? :confused:

Scooter
31-08-2012, 10:29 AM
It's in the Private Members drop menu on this page, or you can just click here...............

Cheeeeeeers

Mikey
31-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Poured onto a crisp covered bap? I can't think of anything more masculine than this? :confused:

The evidence is stacking up against you. Salad cream and lager doesn't offset a whole Sky Sports studio of crusty baps.

You've been fingered.

And more than once I bet :wink:

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 10:30 AM

I've not really experimented with other crisps on rolls I have to admit, I took a considered choice to trial Walkers Squares initially and I've either pigeon-holed myself and restricted my pleasures or I've quite simply, by fluke somewhat, achieved the pinnacle of crisp/roll interplay on my first attempt.

For reference, any one of the three main flavours are suitable for this magnificent snack although the cheese and onion is a perennial favourite in Pedantic Towers.

Cheese quavers on a soft buttered roll dipped in Heinz tomato soup...not much tops that

jws1875
31-08-2012, 10:30 AM

Leciester fans don't have a good word to say about him either more are saying good luck to hibs on twitter

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Good shout, personal favorite of mines is a sizzling king prawn mccoys roll. Go on you know you want to.

I had no idea such crisps existed. I'm in.

Sounds like astute judgement to me given your snack expertise, but hey, we all need a bit of luck sometimes.

While we're at it, Salt n' vinegar Squares just edge out the Cheese and Onion for me. Am I right in thinking that C&O Squares now come in a green bag, as opposed to a yellow one? If so, Walkers need to have a serious word with themselves regarding colour coding crisps. Erratic.

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Jonny russell has apparently requested to leave UTD with a sting of english teams looking to sign him

Sky TV said this morning that Dundee Utd will let him go for £2M.

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Sky TV said this morning that Dundee Utd will let him go for £2M.

I think he'll end up at everton but they won't get 2mill from them although saying that Celtic look like there after a forward

Wotherspiniesta
31-08-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm away for a crisp roll.

Dinny sign anyone yet, Hibs! :offski:

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:37 AM

Cheese quavers on a soft buttered roll dipped in Heinz tomato soup...not much tops that

Ideally I would have mine on a well fired morning roll, but either of the above will do me. You don't have to be a purist to be a connoisseur.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:38 AM
The evidence is stacking up against you. Salad cream and lager doesn't offset a whole Sky Sports studio of crusty baps.

You've been fingered.

And more than once I bet :wink:

The lager will not be opened until our first signing, I've made a pact with myself.

So hurry up, Petrie, I'm aboot greeting here!!! :cb

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Ideally I would have mine on a well fired morning roll, but either of the above will do me. You don't have to be a purist to be a connoisseur.

A well fired morning roll smeared with Philadelphia and dipped into tomato soup is better than sex. Official.

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:40 AM
I think he'll end up at everton but they won't get 2mill from them although saying that Celtic look like there after a forward

Dundee Utd have always been the anti-Hibs when it comes to transfers as they tend to make it clear that they will do business, often quoting a set figure (they have done with Robson, Goodwillie and now Russell if IIRC) - whereas we've always adopted a staunch 'not for sale' stance, and acquired very good fees.

green glory
31-08-2012, 10:40 AM

Three tiger rolls with 2 slices of bacon each and HP BBQ sauce. Red Kola as an accompaniment.

I win.

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 10:42 AM

I much prefer to keep the well fired rolls or tiger paws for my Sunday morning breakfast routine :cb

MSK
Come on hibs ..get someone signed before I go oot ..!!!! :deal:

Stevie Reid
Three tiger rolls with 2 slices of bacon each and HP BBQ sauce. Red Kola as an accompaniment.

I win.

Easy. Whilst you've undoubtedly thrown a three pointer with regards to your elevenses, the window doesn't close for a good while yet.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 10:44 AM
nonshinyfinish is conspicuous by his absence.......why did he have to make alternative plans today? The prick!

Some input from bigmo and Scoopyboy wouldn't go amiss as well to add some meat to the bones of this thread.

So far, we've got this McGivern chap on his way to East Mains with the two young fellas heading over to Fife. Slim pickings.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2012, 10:46 AM
The girlfriend can also forget about a reservation at a restaurant tonight

Its not an Indian restaurant then? ;-)

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:46 AM
I much prefer to keep the well fired rolls or tiger paws for my Sunday morning breakfast routine :cb

Going for the rolls on a Sunday morning always makes me think of that Halifax advert from way back, with 'Easy' as the soundtrack. IIRC it was advertising the fact that you could actually get your hands on some cash on a Sunday.

Old times.

Stevie Reid
31-08-2012, 10:49 AM
A well fired morning roll smeared with Philadelphia and dipped into tomato soup is better than sex. Official.

It certainly sounds better than much of the sex I have had.

Scooter
31-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Rudi to Celtic?

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 10:53 AM
nonshinyfinish is conspicuous by his absence.......why did he have to make alternative plans today? The prick!

Some input from bigmo and Scoopyboy wouldn't go amiss as well to add some meat to the bones of this thread.

So far, we've got this McGivern chap on his way to East Mains with the two young fellas heading over to Fife. Slim pickings.

Fannying about in a chemistry lab no doubt, under the guise of gainful employment. Ginger as well, so that seals it.
Off to buy lunch - few cans to go with it I feel. As those on the slide to alcholism say, "it's 5 o'clock somewhere".

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 10:54 AM

I'm surreptitiously tracking developments at work using my phone, which I like to think of as a sort of electronic crow's nest.

I'll get right in the mixer from about half 4.

Monktonhall 7
31-08-2012, 10:54 AM

I'm no agreeing with your quote about slim pickings. So far from reading this thread all morning, I've devoured a pack of ham, 2 packs of quavers, a twirl, and a bottle of lucozade original. Slim pickings my ass.:greengrin

silverhibee
31-08-2012, 10:56 AM

Not with this handy thing next to PHs side, he won't miss a thing.

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/loo.jpg :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Fannying about in a chemistry lab no doubt, under the guise of gainful employment. Ginger as well, so that seals it.
Off to buy lunch - few cans to go with it I feel. As those on the slide to alcholism say, "it's 5 o'clock somewhere".

Curses, I've been unmasked!

silverhibee
31-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Why did I have to have the laptop on my lap when I opened that image? Anyone know a plasterer who can mend a ceiling?

FitbaFolkKen
31-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Paddy McCourt at Wolves for talks

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 11:00 AM
"The window slams shut in just over 11 hours, so brace yourself for an exciting few hours" :hyper::hyper:

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Off to get the boy from school...if Only I knew the benefits of Philadelphia 9 years ago....

FitbaFolkKen
31-08-2012, 11:03 AM
@paddypower: Jim White is currently locked away in a 10x10 room hooked up to a drip of IRN-BRU, waiting to be unleashed at 9pm tonight! #jimwhitefacts

Hainan Hibs
31-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Its not an Indian restaurant then? ;-)

Unfortunately not, it's an Italian aptly named "Il Bandito" with criminal prices:agree:

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Sparky just retweed this on Twitter from someone called Paul Tansey: "Just on my way to easter road for talks b teamin up with @LeighG28 (https://twitter.com/LeighG28) #goalsforbros#thumb1and2"
quick google search shows hes a midfielder from East Fife... surely no?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Curses, I've been unmasked!

Not with this handy thing next to PHs side, he won't miss a thing.

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/loo.jpg :greengrin

Off to get the boy from school...if Only I knew the benefits of Philadelphia 9 years ago....

@paddypower: Jim White is currently locked away in a 10x10 room hooked up to a drip of IRN-BRU, waiting to be unleashed at 9pm tonight! #jimwhitefacts

And we're up and running after a slow-ish start :thumbsup:

chrisski33
Sheridan to hibs.....

Pedantic_Hibee
Sparky just retweed this on Twitter from someone called Paul Tansey: "Just on my way to easter road for talks b teamin up with @LeighG28 (https://twitter.com/LeighG28) #goalsforbros#thumb1and2"

Was he not playing Juniors with Mussy not so long ago?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately not, it's an Italian aptly named "Il Bandito" with criminal prices:agree:

Is this the restaurant where all the waiters only have one arm?

soproni1
31-08-2012, 11:08 AM

His brother - was at musselbugh athletic last season

hibsfootballer
31-08-2012, 11:09 AM

Think this could be a wind up, I'm sure there Good mates.

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 11:10 AM

Couldn't tell you, hes 26 now though :agree:

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 11:11 AM

I cannot handle windups like that on a day like this :panic::panic::panic:

FitbaFolkKen
31-08-2012, 11:11 AM

Would go with Pat saying he was looking at lower league players

scuttle
31-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Is this the restaurant where all the waiters only have one arm?

I know a chineese waiter like that,,,Wan Lim Gon

El Gubbz
31-08-2012, 11:14 AM

His brother - was at musselbugh athletic last season

Yeah it's his brother taking the michael. Having played with both of them I'd say Tansey was the better player, an Ivan Sproule with a better shot :greengrin

Jamesie
31-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I cannot handle windups like that on a day like this :panic::panic::panic:

It's Sparky's brother - I knew this already and the "goalsforbros" kinda gave it away :greengrin

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 11:18 AM
It's Sparky's brother - I knew this already and the "goalsforbros" kinda gave it away :greengrin

I noticed that but wasn't sure if they were just one of those annoying friends who refer to each other as 'bro' or 'blood' or 'dawg' :greengrin

FitbaFolkKen
31-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Talks ongoing for Daniel Sturridge on loan to Liverpool

HibeeSince82
Paddy power - Jim White was actually the child that climbed out of prison in The Dark Knight Rises. #JimWhiteFacts (http://www.hibs.net/search/?q=%23JimWhiteFacts&src=hash)

:hilarious

PatHead
Couldn't tell you, hes 26 now though :agree:

Tansey is now at Nitten Star

Daz1875
@BBCBMcLauchlin: Hibs are hoping to make two signings today. Probable news of these late afternoon. More soon @bbcsportsound

silverhibee
31-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Jim White spotted getting the shopping in early before he sets of to SSN headquarters.

http://www.sky.com/mysky/export/sites/www.sky.com/mysky/__Images/latestnews/SkyGoTrolley_300x300.jpg_2018365492.jpg

Iain G
31-08-2012, 11:21 AM
@BBCBMcLauchlin: Hibs are hoping to make two signings today. Probable news of these late afternoon. More soon @bbcsportsound

Which will just be pinched from what Pat says on the official site!! Good ol BBC Scotland....

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Sinclair to city done deal

Hank Schrader
31-08-2012, 11:28 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

PH, this sounds like what I would eat for my breakfast circa 7 years ago when I was the size of a house (as I sit here eating my healthy ham salad roll and 4 stone lighter!) I'd need to walk about 50 miles to burn that off! :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:28 AM
With no imminent transfer dealings to illustrate, I'll fill the gap with a picture of me doing an impromptu plank. I'd only had half a pint at this point but it was worth it to confuse the old fella who'd just walked out of the toilet.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/385660_3444647278292_1473238188_n.jpg

silverhibee
31-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Hope you never got the ceiling fixed, and put the laptop on top of the toilet just now PH. :greengrin

Just WOW http://www.sportingformzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/charlotte-jackson-10.jpg

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Man the harpoons..........she is divine!! Actually, this gives me an idea.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Transfer Deadline Day would not be Transfer Deadline Day without a YouTube clip of Natalia Domestico.

Why can't Sky Sports News employ her as a presenter? She could give us transfer deadline news whilst running on a treadmill. Naked.

carnoustiehibee
31-08-2012, 11:34 AM
booth to livingston on loan

PeterboroHibee
Supposedly Booth to Livi on a season long loan. Pleased with that if it happens, he needs to be playing football on a more regular basis.

Deek01
@BBCBMcLauchlin: Hibs defender Calum Booth is likely to be moving to Livingston on a season long loan.

S.sct
With no imminent transfer dealings to illustrate, I'll fill the gap with a picture of me doing an impromptu plank. I'd only had half a pint at this point but it was worth it to confuse the old fella who'd just walked out of the toilet.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/385660_3444647278292_1473238188_n.jpg

Luv it

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 11:36 AM
The loan move for Booth is exactly what he needs, great business :aok:

McKenzie
31-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Luke Shanley claiming that Hibs will make additions

edwards
31-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Tansey is now at Nitten Star

Tansey :faf: yer havin a laugh finished years ago one of Nittens best players Paul Forbes left sided great crosser of a ball was watched by Mixu along with a player who went to Raith Rovers can't remember his name now.
Tansey would be ok for cleanin the lavy. :wink:

scoopyboy
31-08-2012, 11:38 AM

I'm on a 12 hour shift at work mate, earliest I will finish at 7.30pm.

Normally in ra Brig by the back of 3 on a Friday.

Relying on you 100% Pedantic mate.

NOLA
http://www.celebry.co.uk/ff/i/fs/0fyka1j9d.jpg

Hubba Hubba Georgie Thompson :hug:

Hibspirational
Hope you never got the ceiling fixed, and put the laptop on top of the toilet just now PH. :greengrin

Just WOW http://www.sportingformzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/charlotte-jackson-10.jpg

Nice!

M11BMO
31-08-2012, 11:39 AM
The Tansey thing is a joke. Relax guys!

PatHead
31-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Transfer Deadline Day would not be Transfer Deadline Day without a YouTube clip of Natalia Domestico.

Why can't Sky Sports News employ her as a presenter? She could give us transfer deadline news whilst running on a treadmill. Naked.

Don't see the need for a treadmill. She could just jump up and down.

How am I meant to work with that image in my head now?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm on a 12 hour shift at work mate, earliest I will finish at 7.30pm.

Normally in ra Brig by the back of 3 on a Friday.

Relying on you 100% Pedantic mate.

For you, I will abstain from the Brig today and remain stationed at home to provide up-to-the-minute transfer deals.

frazeHFC
31-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Will be good Booth going away on loan. So McGivern up for a medical. SSN: "and i also believe St Mirren and Hibs will be adding to their squads today" :thumbsup:

Matty_Jack04
31-08-2012, 11:42 AM
http://www.celebry.co.uk/ff/i/fs/0fyka1j9d.jpg

Hubba Hubba Georgie Thompson :hug:

Natalie sawyer, Olivia godfrey and Rachel wyse aaaah puts the current bus mutants to Shame those 3

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 11:43 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Alba_Get_in.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2888)

THE perfect place to watch deadline day from :hyper:

Cocaine&Caviar
Take Booth's ID away from him so his baby face can't get in the boozers, and he could do very well for himself.

green glory
Don't see the need for a treadmill. She could just jump up and down.

How am I meant to work with that image in my head now?

Dancing to AC/DC would do me.

scoopyboy

Is that Pansy Potter coming out the bog?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Is that Pansy Potter coming out the bog?

I'm not aware of the chap's name but he's certainly in there on a regular basis. He wasn't expecting THAT sight when he left the bogs!

Seveno
31-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Take Booth's ID away from him so his baby face can't get in the boozers, and he could do very well for himself.

Does he have a reputation for partying then ?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Phil Brown currently in the Sky Sports Studio............

http://way2tan.com/uploads/orange-face.jpg

PatHead
31-08-2012, 11:56 AM

Now have an image in my head of her bouncing around the studio on a spacehopper.

Does that make me a pervert or a lucky man?

the_ginger_hibee
31-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Does he have a reputation for partying then ?

Charlie Sheen once said he was 'off the rails, man' following a sesh.

silverhibee
31-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Now have an image in my head of her bouncing around the studio on a spacehopper.

Does that make me a pervert or a lucky man?

You decide. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5RfIb8UpVg

HibbyAndy
31-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Anyone ken if its my burd doing the duo with Jim White the night for the final countdown to the transfer windae shuttin!!

Franck Stanton
31-08-2012, 12:07 PM
You decide. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5RfIb8UpVg

Now why can't we have this as the half-time entertainment instead of the dozen or so wee kids all chasing after the ball like we currently do get. [would add a few to each home gate imo]

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 12:08 PM
The SSN reporter outside Spurs training ground is like a bairn who has lost their favourite toy, with AVB not giving them the "East End geezer" chat from the confines of his Merc.

This exclusive pic of Redknapp sitting in his front room watching SSN on the telly like the rest of us is heart-breaking to say the least.

Edit: Normally I hate the wanton Americanisation of words in the name of entertainment. However, "The Totaliser" is a great addition to the deadline day japery. Will sound especially good in Jim White's velvet tones.

.Sean.
31-08-2012, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=West Upper Pie;3345425]Take Booth's ID away from him so his baby face can't get in the boozers, and he could do very well for himself.[/QU Right then , when was the last time he had a drink?