PDA

View Full Version : The Official Hibernian F.C. Transfer Deadline Day Thread ~ Version 2.0 (In 1, Out 5)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Franck Stanton
31-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Hibernian FC ‏@HibernianFCClub (https://twitter.com/HibernianFCClub)
BREAKING NEWS: Hibernian can confirm defender David Stephens has parted company with the club and joined English League Two side Barnet.

Best news of the day [so far]

DAVE1875
31-08-2012, 06:53 PM
On a serious note re transfers.

There is quite a lot of spending going on in the EPL although no huge signings but clubs like Fulham & Swansea signing a high calibre of player...all due to the new Sky deal???

Seems like QPR have benefited the most

PeterboroHibee
31-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Caldwell to Morton

I like seeing players going out on loan but, unless someone else is coming in, Id rather hang on to Caldwell. Not convinced about Kuqi which means we are relying quite heavily and Doyle and Griffiths.

BarneyK
CONFIRMED:

Forster & Smith to East Fife
Stephens to Barnet

STRONGLY LINKED:

Booth to Livingston

LINKED:

Sproule to Rangers
Caldwell to Morton
Stanton to Cowdenbeath

We would have to be bringing in another striker for that to happen surely...

nonshinyfinish
Why is everyone peeing themselves about signings before tonight?...in the field we are ploughing then nothing stopping Free agents signing over next few days ....

Dross and wages out the door (glad PF is decisive when players have had their chance) freeing up wages for free agents

Because it's more difficult to have a not-really-the-transfer-deadline-day-lets-see-if-we-sign-some-free-agents-in-the-next-week-or-so thread.

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Seems like QPR have benefited the most

Sorry but that is headed one way only and it finishes with tears.

DrewDogg1875
31-08-2012, 06:58 PM
What a dross deadline day, thus far... Good luck to the young 'uns out on loan tho!

HibeeSince85
31-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Stephens has just made Stacks job harder:greengrin

Has it physically but lacked the brains!

Where's our signings though?

Cocaine&Caviar
31-08-2012, 07:02 PM
What a dross deadline day, thus far... Good luck to the young 'uns out on loan tho!

You were expecting more than 2 singings & 4 players off the wage bill?

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Right, in the absence of any transfer excitement, a bit of stocktaking. How is everyone for beer? Snacks? Gentlemen's magazines?

I had break for my tea, now I'm into the second wave of beer. Plenty of McCoy's in all flavours remaining, plus sugar-based delights by Tunnock's and Cadbury's. More than enough to see me through the night, but I could really use a season-long loan to perk me up.

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Right, in the absence of any transfer excitement, a bit of stocktaking. How is everyone for beer? Snacks? Gentlemen's magazines?

I had break for my tea, now I'm into the second wave of beer. Plenty of McCoy's in all flavours remaining, plus sugar-based delights by Tunnock's and Cadbury's. More than enough to see me through the night, but I could really use a season-long loan to perk me up.

Unless your talking about the Sizzling King Prawn i am not going to entertain you?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:07 PM

I've got circa 10 bottles of Budweiser as I've made rudimentary work of the supply of Stella. Champers is still on ice but only the signing of Radamel Falcao would prompt the opening of that.

In terms of snacks, I've belted down two rolls, two cheese and smoked sausage toasties as well as two packets of crisps. So at the present time, I'm down to four packets of McCoys, three packets of Quavers and three packets of Frazzles with a packet of chocolate Digestives and roughly 1 litre of Irn-Bru. However I'm now contemplating a bowl of Shreddies to add some spice to the proceedings.

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Unless your talking about the Sizzling King Prawn i am not going to entertain you?

Ok, 'all flavours' is an exaggeration. Christ, I would tear a pack of SKP to bits.

Speedy
31-08-2012, 07:08 PM
We would have to be bringing in another striker for that to happen surely...

Possibly but if there is an option to recall for injuries then Doyle, Griffiths, Kuqi and Handling may be enough.

sambajustice

Taken not more than 1 hour ago in the edinburgh area!

Easter Road bound!

And i can exclusively reveal that Paddy McCourt was sitting in the back with a haddock!

However if the AA man doesnae get out quick then then deal wont be done in time before midnight!!!

SheriffLobo

Spot on these and the limited salt and vinegar chili kick are/were the best thing since Sauzee

Hermit Crab
31-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I've got circa 10 bottles of Budweiser as I've made rudimentary work of the supply of Stella. Champers is still on ice but only the signing of Radamel Falcao would prompt the opening of that.

In terms of snacks, I've belted down two rolls, two cheese and smoked sausage toasties as well as two packets of crisps. So at the present time, I'm down to four packets of McCoys, three packets of Quavers and three packets of Frazzles with a packet of chocolate Digestives and roughly 1 litre of Irn-Bru. However I'm now contemplating a bowl of Shreddies to add some spice to the proceedings.

How are you no the size of a hoose after eating all that?

down-the-slope
31-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Because it's more difficult to have a not-really-the-transfer-deadline-day-lets-see-if-we-sign-some-free-agents-in-the-next-week-or-so thread.

:greengrin there's a first time for everything

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Now that 20:00 has passed I wonder if The After Eight Club in Spittal Street is doing a deadline day special? Bound to be all birds with all the men sitting at hame in front of the telly in their boxers waiting for Millie to appear on screen!

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:11 PM

He burns it off with the constant ham shanking.

SteveHFC
31-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Does anyone think we won't sign anyone :rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
31-08-2012, 07:12 PM

How many Sherman Tanks can you have in one day though? :greengrin

SheriffLobo
31-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Champers is still on ice but only the signing of Radamel Falcao would prompt the opening of that

I would sell my left nut to have Falcao in a Hibs shirt, unfortunately I don't know anyone willing to buy a testicles for 100 million?

Westie1875
31-08-2012, 07:13 PM

No :greengrin

SMAXXA

No

Pedantic_Hibee

Nae idea, 6'4, 14 stone and built like a racing snake. Add in the standard 16-20 pints on an all day sesh which on average happens twice a week and it's clear to see I'm a living miracle as I have a flat stomach. I broke moulds, Hermit, I broke moulds.

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 07:14 PM
On the transfer front what do people think about the Arabs knocking back 1.25m for Russell & Mackay-Steven?

I think that is a paltry figure for those two personally. The right coaching and development and those two have real potential.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 07:15 PM

Had my long overdue dinner, and about to get onto wave 2 of beer. Nonsense Swiss prices rather rule out extensive snackage sadly.

Still plenty of time left, many twists and turns to come.

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:15 PM
How many Sherman Tanks can you have in one day though? :greengrin

Is that a question or a challenge?

Phil D. Rolls
31-08-2012, 07:16 PM

The Tunnocks certainly have a workmanlike charm, that is lacking from my current entertainments portfolio. Currently sitting on two cans of Red Stripe - which are surplus to requirements due to a long season coming up at work. I also have a Takamine 12 string, which will do an excellent job, managed the right way (I can only get one performance in three out if it). Anyone interested?

Hermit Crab
31-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Nae idea, 6'4, 14 stone and built like a racing snake. Add in the standard 16-20 pints on an all day sesh which on average happens twice a week and it's clear to see I'm a living miracle as I have a flat stomach. I broke moulds, Hermit, I broke moulds.

Is that when you're lying on you're back?? :wink:

jonny
31-08-2012, 07:17 PM
On the transfer front what do people think about the Arabs knocking back 1.25m for Russell & Mackay-Steven?

I think that is a paltry figure for those two personally. The right coaching and development and those two have real potential.

3m for the 2 would be a fairer bid - reckon Utd would sell the pair for about 2.25 though

hibsbollah

It was always a 'lamb shank' in our neck of the woods:confused:

Noone seen a C9 NAD3 plate at east mains yet?

HibeeSince85

I think we'll sign, just want to know who, getting impatient:I'm waiti

stokesmessiah
Also, anyone notice the video clip of Dejagah who is signing for Fulham.......Clearly gets caught out picking his nose by the camera and trys to hide the fact.

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Nonsense Swiss prices rather rule out extensive snackage sadly.

Based on my experience of der Schweiz, even if you can afford them the strength and depth of available snacks is sorely lacking. I bought a big pack of perennial Continental favourite paprika crisps - it had a extra wee bag taped to the front, containing 'new flavour' salt and vinegar crisps. This was in 2010. You could not make it up.

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:20 PM
It was always a 'lamb shank' in our neck of the woods:confused:

Noone seen a C9 NAD3 plate at east mains yet?

Heard both, but for me 'ham shank' retains the common touch.

BT58
31-08-2012, 07:21 PM

PH was the guy who was modelled from the meaning of life,,,ah sir,,,just one more tiny waifer thin meent,,,,at 11:01 PH explodes:wink::wink::wink:
bt

Franck Stanton
31-08-2012, 07:22 PM
AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ---- COME ON HIBS - LET US KNOW WHATS GOING ON FFS :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Pedantic_Hibee
I need another beer. Hibs, what are you f*****g playing at? I think Petrie's watching the Atletico Madrid game and has decided to sack today's shenanigans.

Or perhaps he read this thread and fell asleep and is dingying important phonecalls as a result.

lyonhibs
Based on my experience of der Schweiz, even if you can afford them the strength and depth of available snacks is sorely lacking. I bought a big pack of perennial Continental favourite paprika crisps - it had a extra wee bag taped to the front, containing 'new flavour' salt and vinegar crisps. This was in 2010. You could not make it up.

This is also true. Comically lacking in range. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when big snack companies are deciding what to launch on the continent.

"Shall we go for plain and....................................."
"Paprika, and that's yer lot"
"Seems good to me"

:bitchy:

S.sct

Taken not more than 1 hour ago in the edinburgh area!

Easter Road bound!

And i can exclusively reveal that Paddy McCourt was sitting in the back with a haddock!

However if the AA man doesnae get out quick then then deal wont be done in time before midnight!!!

Brilliant.....

steviehibsleith
What the **** is a racing snake !

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:24 PM

Rippin' the heid clean aff it seems to be my choice of phrase.

If this window doesn't perk up I can see me tampering with myself until 11pm.

Ah, here we are, Scottish news on SSN.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:24 PM

This..............

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/179580_4030147513499_230943818_n.jpg

Cabbage East
31-08-2012, 07:25 PM

Rhyming slang for James McPake

Barney McGrew
Kirk Broadfoot going to Blackpool

nonshinyfinish
This is also true. Comically lacking in range. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when big snack companies are deciding what to launch on the continent.

"Shall we go for plain and....................................."
"Paprika, and that's yer lot"
"Seems good to me"

:bitchy:

In fairness, the continentals far outstrip us with the sheer volume of cheese and meat on display in the average supermarket. It's magnificent.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:26 PM

Has the beach ran out of donkeys?

hibees 7062
3m for the 2 would be a fairer bid - reckon Utd would sell the pair for about 2.25 though

They got 2.8 for badc..k . They are better than him

down-the-slope

A Snake that...Eh races....hardly cryptic :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
Sure didn't. And not seen the reporter outside of Melwood training centre in Liverpool yet. Chances he has been stabbed already?

Liverpool fans have broken into his house as they knew he would be playing his part in the deadline day jizz fest!

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:27 PM
They got 2.8 for badc..k . They are better than him

Aaaah, David Terribleboaby........I thought he might have been on the move today but no such sign of any deals in respect of him.

Westie1875
31-08-2012, 07:28 PM

:faf: :greengrin

Onion
Stephens gone official.

https://twitter.com/hibernianfcclub/status/241603843073384452

Would like to know how many players we've now moved on since PF arrived and how many we've brought in (excl loan deals). Must be a 2:1 ratio.

Hibs had to shift out the waste we've accumulated over the last 2 years, but as things stand, we're desperately short of quality - a threadbare squad.

Pedantic_Hibee
Incredibly, considering we've yet to sign a single player, we have eclipsed the number of posts amassed during the January Deadline Day Thread.

To be fair, half of today's posts have centred around food.

scoopyboy
31-08-2012, 07:29 PM
We got all the money that we would've paid him in wages for the rest of his contract - probably as much as we can hope for from this deal. Petrie's good, but he's not that good.

He is you know, we got a transfer fee.

I thought we might have had to give him a bung to cancel his contract.

Go on Rodders.

Franck Stanton
31-08-2012, 07:29 PM

To see the illuminations ?

Phil D. Rolls
31-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I've got Conect 4 and am hoping to swap for a Moog synthesiser.

Aldo
Incredibly, considering we've yet to sign a single player, we have eclipsed the number of posts amassed during the January Deadline Day Thread.

To be fair, half of today's posts have centred around food.

Agreed and a lot involving HAM ??? ;-)

nonshinyfinish
He is you know, we got a transfer fee.

I thought we might have had to give him a bung to cancel his contract.

Go on Rodders.

:not worth

stokesmessiah
McPake just tweeted WOW #Nothingelse !!!!!

I hope to god thats not true?

BT58
31-08-2012, 07:31 PM
thats it ,,,,im away to the pub,,,,the new players [if any] cant play against ra tic can they,,,im sure someone said that players had to be registered by 5pm to play tomorrow
anyhoo i will keep in touch via android,,,,keep up the guid work guys:agree::agree::agree:
bt

scuttle
31-08-2012, 07:31 PM

What do the donkeys on Blackpool beach get for their lunch?

Half an hour
The auld yins are the best

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:32 PM

Will you take a third-hand theremin?

SMAXXA
Agreed and a lot involving HAM ??? ;-)

Or Lamb, depending where your from

hibee_girl

Think that's more to do with the football game that's on tonight :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:33 PM
McPake is no doubt referring to Radamel Falcao tearing Chelsea a new bumhole.

Hainan Hibs
Just home from Il Bandito and I recommend pizza bufala:agree:

Far's the signings???

Lee
Nice wee post by Stephens on his Twitter account, wishing us all the best in future (and going to Barnet to look after Stack:cb)

Never worked out for him here (understatement!) but all the best to him at Barnet

Westie1875

Hopefully he is referring to something else :greengrin

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Nice wee post by Stephens on his Twitter account, wishing us all the best in future (and going to Barnet to look after Stack:cb)

Never worked out for him here (understatement!) but all the best to him at Barnet

Correct best of luck to him.:thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
Think that's more to do with the football game that's on tonight :wink:

:agree: Falcao single-handedly won the game in the first half because he needs to hotfoot it to ER for a medical.

Nuitdelune

I have a thoroughbred yearling colt and am hoping to swap for a Highland Pony Mare

Gus Fring

Maybe he meant wow and the he had nothing else to add as opposed to nothing else to announce. It would have made more sense for him to tweet "Wow #nobodyelse"

Or Am I being too optimistic?

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Hopefully he is referring to something else :greengrin

Just realised that could mean wow as in who we are signing ??

Or the football like everyone else has said.

Hank Schrader
This..............

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/179580_4030147513499_230943818_n.jpg

PH, if that's really you, and if you have consumed all you say you have today then you can **** right off! You skinny bassa!! :greengrin

Hibercelona
McPake is no doubt referring to Radamel Falcao tearing Chelsea a new bumhole.

Falcao would make a decent partnership with Griffiths.

Does our club have no ambition?! :grr:

CallumLaidlaw
Have done. Still at work but leaving soon and will reply when I get home.

I've nothing exciting to report just now but might have later.

Apparently Templeton to Sevco is very close to happening. Madness

SouthMoroccoStu

Lol, oh James, you tease:not worth

green glory
31-08-2012, 07:36 PM
James McPake just said 'wow' on Twitter. Intriguing.

SheriffLobo
31-08-2012, 07:37 PM

Coz of this we now refer to this as "decapitating"

hibees 7062
CONFIRMED:

Forster & Smith to East Fife
Stephens to Barnet

STRONGLY LINKED:

Booth to Livingston

LINKED:

Sproule to Rangers
Caldwell to Morton
Stanton to Cowdenbeath
Only going for two months

scoopyboy

If this window doesn't perk up I can see me tampering with myself until 11pm.

Ah, here we are, Scottish news on SSN.

I prefer "punishing percy in the palm" or "polishing my rocket", much more classy.

Hibs signings coming your way soon mate.

Aldo
Or Lamb, depending where your from

Yip I'll give you the LAMB as well. Whit about spanking the monkey or beating the bishop??

Spike Mandela
31-08-2012, 07:38 PM
James McPake just said 'wow' on Twitter. Intriguing.

He's watching the Falcao hat trick.:rolleyes:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:38 PM
PH, if that's really you, and if you have consumed all you say you have today then you can **** right off! You skinny bassa!! :greengrin

'tis I. I am a freak of nature. And I'm still hungry, just to make you feel worse :greengrin

hibsbollah
31-08-2012, 07:39 PM

Aye, you're probably right. Lamb shanking is probably a bit more sophisticated than ham shanking. 'Going fishing with the man in the boat'.

Pedantic_Hibee
I prefer "punishing percy in the palm" or "polishing my rocket", much more classy.

Yasssssssssssss!!! If I'd known it was going to be this late I would have broken rank and went to the Brig earlier and come back around now!!

I've a feeling we'll get McGivern and Taiwo and possibly A.N.Other.

nonshinyfinish

:hyper:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Aye, you're probably right. Lamb shanking is probably a bit more sophisticated than ham shanking. 'Going fishing with the man in the boat'.

"Organised a threesome and I'm going ahead with it despite two no-shows"...............

Vault Boy

Madness and hilarious! All the Jambos seem to bang on about now is how good 'Temps' is, I'll be ecstatic to see him go. :thumbsup:

Aldo
'tis I. I am a freak of nature. And I'm still hungry, just to make you feel worse :greengrin

I wiz that skinny once... Think I was in P7. ;-) (just jealous as a 14 and half stone 40ish year old)

nonshinyfinish

It's a more expensive, more tender version of a ham shank.

Hermit Crab
31-08-2012, 07:41 PM

Not pulling you're pisser then?? :greengrin

JohnStephens91

Burping the worm?

hibsbollah

Maybe he's just finished shaking hands with Percy :dunno:

Pedantic_Hibee
I wiz that skinny once... Think I was in P7. ;-) (just jealous as a 14 and half stone 40ish year old)

I am 14 stone, but 6'4 so it's evenly spread oot :thumbsup:

matty_f
Making the bald man spew.

SteveHFC
31-08-2012, 07:42 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/f1jj0w.gif

Vault Boy
31-08-2012, 07:43 PM

:tee hee:

Spike Mandela

Worth the wait or should we all just go to our scratchers?:greengrin

Pretty Boy
Choking the chicken was a popular term in my schooldays.

lyonhibs

If nothing else, this thread has contained some of the best .gifs imaginable

:faf::faf:

Aldo

You promise they're on their way cos I've been up all day off a nite shift and want to go to bed but not before a signing is made..

Lee
31-08-2012, 07:44 PM

:whistle::pray:

nonshinyfinish
shaking hands with Percy

For some reason that puts me in mind of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00

One Day Soon

Unholsters the jizz monster and releases the safety catch. Oh and 'polishing the frog'.

SouthMoroccoStu

If its just the two we 'know' about it's going to be a bit disappointing

Lee
31-08-2012, 07:46 PM

I just got asked by my daughter why I literally laughed out loud at the computer screen!!

Hermit Crab
31-08-2012, 07:46 PM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIXTMnMz6pIF0UWtBrHAdvDtJHTPlq6 P2QUVt0DUf4knszlY6f :hyper:

Aldo
31-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I am 14 stone, but 6'4 so it's evenly spread oot :thumbsup:

Am 6ft maself but age is catching up with me tbh

We signed anyone yet.

SteveHFC
Scott Burns ‏@ScottBurns75

A deal for #Rangers to sign David Templeton has been thrashed out with his agent. Move from #Hearts set to be finalised.

SlickShoes
I just got asked by my daughter why I literally laughed out loud at the computer screen!!

It's the hat isn't it?

Spike Mandela

Silly lad if true imo.

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Admins this should be a sticky if you, er, get what I mean

nonshinyfinish

A deal for #Rangers to sign David Templeton has been thrashed out with his agent. Move from #Hearts set to be finalised.

'Thrashing one out' is another.

Aldo
Silly lad if true imo.

Guaranteed for a Scotland first team squad call up then

scoopyboy
:whistle::pray:

plural no less.

has anyone heard O'Hanlon is away?

hibsbollah
If we sign McCourt before 11pm I'm off for a date with Palmela Handerson:flag:

Pedantic_Hibee

http://gifs.gifbin.com/178139105.gif

Viva_Palmeiras
31-08-2012, 07:49 PM
It was always a 'lamb shank' in our neck of the woods:confused: Noone seen a C9 NAD3 plate at east mains yet?Taking the hiss out of the paralympics is not on mate Actually Adam Hills said its kinda ok oh CH4 (he's got a prosthetic foot actually - that I never knew!).

Mikey
31-08-2012, 07:49 PM

Nope. Have you?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 07:50 PM
plural no less.

No, is he?

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:50 PM
plural no less.

Oh scoopy, you prick-teasing swine.

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 07:51 PM

What a ****ing idiot.

He's out of contract at the end of the season and would have got a good move then if he sat tight. Crazy decision.

From scoring at Anfield to a wet Wednesday at Glebe Park.

Aldo
31-08-2012, 07:51 PM
plural no less.

Please be true scoops. This would be the best news of all before the deadline IMHO

Ps does he need a lift??

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2012, 07:52 PM
You've got to chuckle at the folk earlier in the thread moaning about it going off topic, there havnae been bigger woooooshes on here since .net kicked off!

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Just got settled back in and turned to Jim White for comfort. BANG! That bird in yellow stops me from hearing what they're saying. Does she ever speak?

lyonhibs
plural no less.

You're lucky your track record can cash the cheques your posts are writing, or I'd have you down as a cheeky wind-up merchant :I'm waiti

SteveHFC
O'Hanlon is away?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/NIusM.gif

Hermit Crab
'Thrashing one out' is another.

Beat the one eyed snake

SMAXXA
31-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Beat the one eyed snake

But is it a racing snake?

scoopyboy
31-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh scoopy, you prick-teasing swine.

Not meant to come across that way.

I have heard he is but was wanting to know if anyone else had heard same, no idea who to btw.

jamiehibee
What a ****ing idiot.

He's out of contract at the end of the season and would have got a good move then if he sat tight. Crazy decision.

From scoring at Anfield to a wet Wednesday at Glebe Park.

You are spot on!

hibees 7062
Just got settled back in and turned to Jim White for comfort. BANG! That bird in yellow stops me from hearing what they're saying. Does she ever speak?

She needs to speak ?

Viva_Palmeiras
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/NIusM.gifThe Dude doesn't abide.... :)

Pedantic_Hibee

I have heard he is but was wanting to know if anyone else had heard same, no idea who to btw.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/22sw37swsw87.gif

HFC 0-7
31-08-2012, 07:56 PM

I think you will find "punishing the purple headed womb broom" is by far the classiest!

Lee
It's the hat isn't it?

I was thinking more the "eye of the tiger" look in his eyes, but the hat is kinda Gok Wan:greengrin

greenlex
Bashing the Bishop.

One Day Soon
I nearly has a cardiac there. They cut to Natalie, she started to speak and a sign appeared beneath her which I THOUGHT said 'Warning: Flash Pornography'. Disappointingly it was photography. Nearly the best transfer day ever, plus one fully polished frog. Oh well.

Wotherspiniesta
McFadden signing for a season?

Hermit Crab
But is it a racing snake?

WTF is a racing snake?

http://www.hibs.net/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBhMQDxMREBATEhAQFBAVFRASEBEUFBAUFBAVFBQQFR YXHSceFxkjGRQUHy8gIycpLCwsFx4xNTAqNSYsLCkBCQoKDgwO Gg8PGiokHyQuLTUsLC0pLC8sLSksLCwsLCopKSwvLywsLCwpLC wsLCkpLC0sLCwpLCksKSkpLCwqLP/AABEIALQA8AMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAEAAQUBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAABQIDBAYHAQj/xABBEAACAQMBBAgDBQUFCQAAAAAAAQIDBBEhBRIxUQYHEyJBYX GBkaGxFDJScpIzQsHR4RUjQ0RTY3N0goSisrPx/8QAGQEBAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQF/8QAJBEBAAICAQQCAgMAAAAAAAAAAAECAxEEEiExQRNRMlIUImH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AO4gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA8lJLi8eoyB 6Cl1FzXxRQ7mP4o/qQF0Fj7bT/ANSH64/zH26n/qQ/XH+Y2L4Iy+6SW9Ce5VrRjPCeNXhPg3jgVUekNtP7txS15zUc/HBHVHjadJEFMJprKaa5p5KiUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHIxq+1aN P79anHHOcf5kb0MoEFc9NrOnxrpvlFSln0wtSOr9Zdsv2calT8 qivjl5+RSctI8zCYiZbcMnPKnWtl4p2y8cuVTKXJd1avy8CN2v 1j1p1IKlLsYvdUo4i+8023l8/AxtyscTrak3iLdPt1KtWjCLlKSjGKy5N4SXNs590l614UpdnQi 2np9pku4nyS4+7NS2x0kuLtdlWbnCMsqOZRT5ScotL45wRd7Sh Pego70Ullbz45zu554+GUZX5cT4dERStZm6S2j0gnWe9Vqyn6y 09lwKKvSxzt4UZTk1TqS3e8+E4ZS80uzn8SJp7NpbuIN7i8JVZ KUPJ5T+eChbOptJRlJ95Sck00nHKSi3HV4k+Ghh8kRvcyWvFY3 K9d7aXZzeX92Xj5MidlbVSox1fi+PmbFLYkqcW+y38rKcoRfhw wlgplKjKnFNQjNJb2/R14axeFpryKfLExrUrcfkx1zMeoQOxdqJVa711kvH8xKy2zFLP LzLlGyoRy4weZPLcIYWfWf8AIt7Q2NOrTcY1YRWuFKnFNZ5ygs v4Fpy0mfKk5qR5lTS22pU1Uk3rFPL1wscPZaEdZ3aqydafFt7k XwhHy8zNqdHt6LjKrGKlnSnCWIpvhHOMJcDHrdHJKG7SrRylhb 0ZL6ZI+WneIlfFycMW3afDK2dtWrOq3Trzp0qbx3Jyi5y5ZXgb da9NLuGEq7l5TxL6mi2+zalCmo7uUuMo95Z8XoeUtpPtVHOiTf vwX1Ner9Z7Jm8ZJ6p9t42v1jXG6s1N3wUaSxKo+Rg23WDd0e9K s0vwSzUb8teL9EQKnGU996vGEn+6vHHqV2Nkt/tJ6z1wuKgvLz8yeu321rGOK7mNy6bsPrKlUwq9vJL8cXFe7i2b KultrjPbxWfBqWV66HIJXGFhFp1Gy8ci0MZxxLttrt63qPEK8G +W8k/gzPOBOePEndi9MrihhRnvwX7k8yXt4r2Na8jfmFJx/TsANb6PdNKd1JU5RdOq+CbzGeOKi+fkbIdMWiY3DOY0AGh9Oel 7jvW1BvOqqTi8Y5xT8PNlMmSMcblWZZfSjrDp2zdOjirWXHGHG Pos95+Rplbpvd9tJdu9FF6JJLOe648PD5msVtovxqtx0WYyi8Z 4ZaWUvMtqqlw/++fmeVn5F5/xjyMkVjp1O07tTpbUrVP72bTaXBtRbSxw4IiK95pjScVwUm016 SX8SN2rc5UcfutvPqW41MrJy9Vvy3tx1y3rO4ln/wBovu92MYwziKberWOL9WeVdoKXGKfqk/qYLTKFETue6L5LXncs7+0H4aGFd1XKWr0aXB6pp8fLij3BiSn/AHzXhhFqV77Vrve2QrustN9Y/E49764yXaNw4rGfd8W+bLenIp0LTu3ZrfJe/a0sl3GXlpN88I9ltBpx14tfLUxsIxbl4lH3Iim5Z6bVS6Q1Pxv 4lb2tvfeSfnjU16mnhF5Z5lJiydy2eM6TpJrPaN+yRdo7PnUi3 DHdWXqa5QuWuJly2lJRwpNJ8fMz7TPdG433Z248Zw8c8PBRKRE y2rNLdUnjllkLd7XqxqJJvdzFbuH3k87z3uCxoXpim86grXq8N rVdp6PAq0YVNZRTf4sLe+JD071tby4LCeWspv6ozba7+AiJqms zWezEnbuMms8C7bXcoPD1T0f8DOv7fMVNcCPlSzr5fTP9DsrPV D2MWTrrtmy2huxeibZEbU6Rzgk4qK48crONcaLVvwLFW47z8in tE+JrWNT3hpvbPt9rOSTksZM6nc+JD5Xgi7C5Ews3LZt5uyp1Y/4dSnJryjJNnZ7evGpCM4PMZJNNeKfBnz1sraO5NZ1jLRrmmdX6 utptwqW7eeyxKD5wl/X6nRgt30zvHtL9Kts/Z6OItKpUzGLf7qx3p+yOKba2m9+W4t6ElhxbxJ8cyzzeTa+tLa j+19mnpCEV+rVmhVNXpnHnxODk5ptkmI8Q8y+e1b/19I2VXSSiqkpSjuKMo4UV5yWj/oZtJNRSb4Ljz0K2eU4SnJQhFynLhCMXKUnyUVqzK0/J20zyZZyajTDv33Sq0n3TedidUFzc966l9lpvhHCnVf8Ay5xH3 efIlqXUa4vH25bv/Dd7/wBmDojjXmvgjBaY8OaykUb51+26lbZftLi4n5Ls4L5Rb+ZL2nV Zs6n/AJftHzq1Kk/44NK8S/teOPb24PKsuZKbP6E3VzQ+121GdVdpKm4LdT3VThJVI7zW8suS eOSPoC06OWtH9la0YNeMaME/jjJIYN6cWK+Za148R5l84y6HX8eNhce1NS/8WzGn0fu4/es7pf8ATVn9Is+mAT/Fqn4KvmGdjWj96hWj+ahVX1iWqexrivUjGhb1asuUKctPVvRe7 PqLAwI4tYnez4I+3zTe7Jr2rxc0KlF86kGov0n91+zLaPpmpTU k1JJp6NNZTXJo1ba3VlY3GWqTt5v9+3fZ/GGsH+kzvxP1lE4PpxSNPOD2tHBvW0+qm4oRcqNVXKWe52apVUv LVxm/0+5pN7ScZOMk4yjo4yTUovk09U/U8/Jhtjn+0Oa+Oaz3YEoFqVPyL8k+RQ35P4MQpCylgyYU5JOS1Sxn DTxnhpx+RbbPNwaSmNl7RS7k/uS0fl5oktjdF53NO5dvN1KlFwapZWJwnnWDeqknF6cHnw8dRub 1UY70nl+Czq2dB6nekdGFeVGaqqtd9moJ0ZKOIKcn3vPPHhodH Gx2m2/TpwdUTv057e2s4TlGcXGcXhxknGSfJp8Czh+KPpzbHRy2vI4ua EKmODa70fSS1XxNK2l1J28su3uKtF/hmo1YL44l/wBx3Thn074s45TLrN4u+pm9hl06lvVXh3pwk/aUcL9RHT6stpx/yyf5a1J/xM5x2+lotDWu33VltRXNvC+Z0vqbuHUr1nvb0Y0orjnGZpr6Gs rqSvrnEqvZ0d1ru1Ku9mLeuFBPD9TpPRfq3eza8ZW1/cfZsS37WooShNtaOLWNzXXh7mtMWu6LX9Irpv0CuLi5lXoKM4z 3e65qLi0ksa6Pga9b9Vl/N4cKVNc51U/lBNna8ApPExzabfbjnBSZ25vsnqbpxaldXEqn+zpLs4+jk8yft um77J6P29pHFvRhTzxcY96X5pPV+7JEG9MdafjDStK18QAA0XA AAAAAAAAAAAAAwNp7Bt7lYr0KdTwzKK3l6S4r2Znga2NPu+qqw n92nUp/7utPC9pZRD3HUtSf7O8rR/PClP6KJ0gGU4aT6hScdZ9OTXHUpV/w72EvKdvKPzU5GJT6l7tvvXNvGPNKrJ/BpfU7ICv8fH9K/FT6c72Z1K2kacldzlczlwks0VT84qMm8+bfsb5Y2MKNKFKmsQp QjCKbbxGMd1avjojIBrWsVjUNIiI8AALJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH//2Q==

Viva_Palmeiras
31-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Just got settled back in and turned to Jim White for comfort. BANG! That bird in yellow stops me from hearing what they're saying. Does she ever speak?Settled down for a Jim White ? :)

Nando™
Evacuating the milk truck.

HNA2
Really guys? Do we need to? Can we keep on topic for those of us who dont want to read stuff like that.

lyonhibs

Ahem, where are you getting that from?

Aldo
31-08-2012, 07:58 PM

Who gives a flying deck who he's away to as long as he's away.

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 07:59 PM
If we punt O'Hanlon and sign Faddy, my racing snake will take on all comers.

stokesmessiah
I have a sneaky feeling the two we have heard of will be announced in addition to a couple more out and a "marquee" signing are going to come out of Hibs tonight.

That may or may not be the lager talking now though ?

dmc1875

:hyper: I think I'd be taking the place of Daffy Duck if this was the case

Aldo
31-08-2012, 08:00 PM
If the McFadden rumour comes true then I may do the she-bop all nite

SteveHFC

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/whodat1234/smilies/28j9quu.gif

stokesmessiah
Really guys? Do we need to? Can we keep on topic for those of us who dont want to read stuff like that.

BOO who doesnt want to read stuff like that???

Hermit Crab
I think you will find "punishing the purple headed womb broom" is by far the classiest!

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: Just spat my cup of tea out reading that one. Quality :top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Pedantic_Hibee

http://gifs.gifbin.com/16631668.gif

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 08:01 PM
I have a sneaky feeling the two we have heard of will be announced in addition to a couple more out and a "marquee" signing are going to come out of Hibs tonight.

How much have you had?

dmc1875

:pray:

Hermit Crab
BOO who doesnt want to read stuff like that???

Theres nothing happening we might as well make our own entertainment :greengrin

hibsbollah
31-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Honk my horn. Luca Toni has gone back to La Viola. Shame, he would have done a job in the Kuqi role...

(admins, no hidden euphemisms there, I promise)

stoneyburn hibs
31-08-2012, 08:03 PM

Or "playing wi the big tae wi nae nail"

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:03 PM

Could you clarify exactly what the topic of the past 20 or so pages has actually been. I only ask cos I have very little idea myself.

muzzhfc
31-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Is there anything happening?! I cant take the suspense!!!!

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 08:05 PM
How much have you had?

8 wife beaters now and counting.

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 08:05 PM
If the McFadden rumour comes true then I may do the she-bop all nite

Mrs One Day Soon will not want to be dragged onto the nest all night. She's looking nervous about the Faddy speculation - she knows what that could mean. BTW - she was quite disturbed by our .net interpretation of Daffy Duck.

S.sct
31-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Or "playing wi the big tae wi nae nail"

You've got a problem there mate.....:-)

hibsbollah
Is there anything happening?! I cant take the suspense!!!!

Go and get one of your five a day and we'll give you a shout if anything happens :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
Fag and beer break.

Aldo
Mrs One Day Soon will not want to be dragged onto the nest all night. She's looking nervous about the Faddy speculation - she knows what that could mean. BTW - she was quite disturbed by our .net interpretation of Daffy Duck.

;-) in the gutter but the banter O the banter

Amit
31-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Asked AgentScotland about Faddy and he said 2 MLS clubs are after him but given he is a free agent he's not tied to any transfer window. So even if a 'marquee' signing isn't made tonight then hopefully it's because they're a Free Agent!

Craig_in_Prague
Templeton at Murray Park.

nonshinyfinish
Could you clarify exactly what the topic of the past 20 or so pages has actually been. I only ask cos I have very little idea myself.

The only man that can get this thread back on topic is one R. Petrie.

HUTCHYHIBBY
Just phoned up for a takeaway, the lassie on the end of the phone told me there will be no deliveries tonight as all of her delivery drivers have phoned in sick. She was none too impressed when I explained to her about the contaminated batch of Walkers Salt and Vinegar square crisps that a disgruntled female Walkers employee was found to have poisoned just in time for DL Day. She did say she would probably have done the same cos all women have got to look forward to is the bingo!

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 08:08 PM
8 wife beaters now and counting.

Is that, is that a measure of volume or something? A sort of Australian post-imperial pint? If you are up to a gallon I'm going to devalue your predictive stock. You were, let's say, the French economy but now you're Portugal.

hibsbollah
31-08-2012, 08:08 PM

What a bawsack.

Lmc2105
31-08-2012, 08:11 PM
The other yam could still end up at newco! Stv said rangers have people trying to convince him to go!!

stokesmessiah
What a bawsack.

He has just scored at Anfield and his stock must be pretty high, you can only gather that the big team couldnt attract any more bids for their world cup stars.

Aldo
What a bawsack.

Gie the guy a break he's trying to enhance his chances of playing for Scotland and apparently the Scottish 3rd Div is the place Potter is looking.

Fwiw I think Templeton is a wee greasy yam cheating diving ****er

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 08:12 PM
The other yam could still end up at newco! Stv said rangers have people trying to convince him to go!!

Mcgowan?

One Day Soon
Fag and beer break.

While I don't want to judge your sexuality or your drinking habits, you might want to use less abusive language. Especially about those you are having relations with.

joe breezy
There's almost 3000 people here, mostly looking at a thread that says Hibs haven't signed anyone

Friday nights, eh?

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Is that, is that a measure of volume or something? A sort of Australian post-imperial pint? If you are up to a gallon I'm going to devalue your predictive stock. You were, let's say, the French economy but now you're Portugal.

I've had 3 frothing gussets of beer and a rounded coffin of popcorn. Currently en-route to making Greece seem like a rock solid economy.

Hibspirational
There's almost 3000 people here, mostly looking at a thread that says Hibs haven't signed anyone

Friday nights, eh?

Anyone know any good jokes then?

SteveHFC
Asked AgentScotland about Faddy and he said 2 MLS clubs are after him but given he is a free agent he's not tied to any transfer window. So even if a 'marquee' signing isn't made tonight then hopefully it's because they're a Free Agent!

Agent Scotland is a ****ing gob***** :aok:

Mikey
31-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Just a wee reminder about i-spy folks.............

http://www.hibs.net/vaispy.php

If you subscribe to this thread you can get i-spy updates for this thread only.

Craig_in_Prague
A bit beered out , but getting sleepy so going for another coldie... Mmmmm Czech beer... :-))

DAVE1875
Best I've heard it called is in Frankie Boyle's when someone called it "The Vomiting Milkman"

HUTCHYHIBBY
Fumbling around in the kitchen cupboard while making my tea, I found three creme eggs that have improbably survived the summer.

Everything's coming up Milhouse! :thumbsup:

Is Millhouse a posh tarts name?

hibsbollah
31-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Huns owe yams 800k for Wallace, but can't now afford to stump up the cash. But the huns now offer 'under 1 million' according to BBC for Templeton, and they ACCEPT IT?

That vlad.:cb

steviehibsleith
Hope i dont miss any signings be back in two minutes off to baste the ham

One Day Soon
I've had 3 frothing gussets of beer and a rounded coffin of popcorn. Currently en-route to making Greece seem like a rock solid economy.

They aren't even national measures, they're like Bavarian or something. You were Trafalgar Square, you're heading to be Old Kent Road.

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:17 PM
A bit beered out , but getting sleepy so going for another coldie... Mmmmm Czech beer... :-))

Stay strong and you'll come out the other side of the dreaded beer snooze feeling like a million bucks.

Hibby Gav

Friday nights, eh?

Just over 1500 here mate, the other numbers are the split between members and visitors
:wink:

Billy Whizz
Do you think Rod's got something up his sleeve!
Announce departures of O'Hanlon and Stephens and follow up with a couple of decent and then a marque signing!!!!

nonshinyfinish
Is Millhouse a posh tarts name?

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
While I don't want to judge your sexuality or your drinking habits, you might want to use less abusive language. Especially about those you are having relations with.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/20052777.gif

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Do you think Rod's got something up his sleeve!
Announce departures of O'Hanlon and Stephens and follow up with a couple of decent and then a marque signing!!!!

Aye, Hibs chequebook, from whence it rarely escapes. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
31-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Just in anything happened?.:cb:cb

Pedantic_Hibee
I bet you all the money in the world that Petrie's hovering over the Official Website Updater's shoulder waiting for the perfect moment to tell him to press the "Submit" button and announce a triple whammy of top quality signings to get us all tumescent.

johnbc70
What a bawsack.

Joins the other ones who have signed there and will fit right in. Great ambition shown from one of Scotland's supposedly talented youngsters. One week he scores against Liverpool at Anfield testing his skills against the likes of Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez and now he can now look forward to games against Elgin and Annan Atheltic. What a hero.

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 08:20 PM
I bet you all the money in the world that Petrie's hovering over the Official Website Updater's shoulder waiting for the perfect moment to tell him to press the "Submit" button and announce a triple whammy of top quality signings to get us all tumescent.

:agree: And Rod's rod is prodding him in the back.

DanTheMan
brian mclauchlin ‏@BBCBMcLauchlin (https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin)
Hibs still working to try and bring in new players? McGivern and Taiwo still possibilities for Easter Road. @bbcsportsound (https://twitter.com/bbcsportsound) just posted, promising!

DAVE1875

My guess aswell, get all the deals done then unveil them all at once.

Hibs7
31-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Anyone know any good jokes then?

It has taken me a while to get over my addiction to the Hokey Cokey,

But I have turned myself around and that is what it's all about, hey!

jamiehibee

Not really

Westie1875

Not for us......yet

Templeton to Sevco is on though. :faf:

renato

He's a staunch plastic too.

Money, money, money...

One Day Soon
http://gifs.gifbin.com/20052777.gif

Dancing pussy? WTF? Is everyone else seeing this?

I may have to row back on the absinthe.

Mikey
Hibs still working to try and bring in new players? McGivern and Taiwo still possibilities for Easter Road. @bbcsportsound (https://twitter.com/bbcsportsound) just posted, promising!

Going by the question mark I'd say he's asking and not telling!

bingo70

I wouldn't have said that is promising at all! I would have hoped to have those two deals completed by now and onto a winger to sign before the window closes

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 08:23 PM
My guess aswell, get all the deals done then unveil them all at once.

Its the Way of Rod. One gigantic pulsating money shot.

Dinkydoo
I challenge anyone who thinks their racing snake is faster than my snail.

http://img.tapatalk.com/56a61c99-1d98-bd43.jpg

Aldo

Some are eating Crisps others having take aways Some are in wife beater others on the bubbly.

Some prefer a Ham whilst other prefer a Lamb enough of the .netters there's nae signing news Andy

(ps sorry but just a wee taste of the banter over the last few hours)

lyonhibs
31-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Dancing pussy? WTF? Is everyone else seeing this?

I may have to row back on the absinthe.

I saw what you're seeing but chose not to question it.

Anything for a quiet life, and at this stage of proceedings I daresay it wouldn't take much to push PH over the edge.

Cabbage East
31-08-2012, 08:25 PM
What an anticlimax. What i wanted was a massive, glistening, forceful climax.

CallumLaidlaw
Booth confirmed out on loan

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news/news_20120831_1.php

HibbyAndy
Not for us......yet

Templeton to Sevco is on though. :faf:

Good good get the little hearts **** to ****!!:greengrin

We signed this Mgirven and Taiwo fellaes ?

Col2
31-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Booth confirmed to Livingston. Must be left back / centre half coming in Shirley?

hibsbollah
31-08-2012, 08:26 PM
What an anticlimax. What i wanted was a massive, glistening, forceful climax.

Rod's built for comfort, not built for speed. It will come.

Westie1875
31-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Good good get the little hearts **** to ****!!:greengrin

We signed this Mgirven and Taiwo fellaes ?

:dunno: If we have Petrie hasn't told us yet!

Pedantic_Hibee
Why are they showing us cricket? That's just fat men's baseball.

Lmc2105
Mcgowan?

Yeah mcgowan mate

Pretty Boy
31-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Booth confirmed out on loan

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news/news_20120831_1.php

Good luck to him.

Hopefully good for us and him.

semaj64
31-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Wonder if our Rod is waiting for some Chelsea cast offs after tonights perfomance. I am sure the Ruski does not need the money after todays court ruling could be a few bargains to be got.

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Why are they showing us cricket? That's just fat men's baseball.

You all better now?

DanTheMan
31-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Livingston have signed Hibs defender Callum Booth on loan until the end of the season.
"The left-back will join us for the remainder of the season, and will be available for selection for Sunday afternoon's game at Falkirk," Livi said on their website

Twitter #bbcsportsound

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Maybe he's just finished shaking hands with Percy :dunno:

Has the pud pulling finished yet?

One Day Soon
31-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Respect to earlier posters, you were right. Secret escapes advert woman **** right ****ing off

hibsbollah
31-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Has the pud pulling finished yet?

That's between McPake and his Snake :dunno:

dmc1875
31-08-2012, 08:34 PM
In Fenlons interview on the website yesterday he mentioned players he didn't think he would be offered he has been offered..

I wonder who they could be...:hmmm:

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Now starting to think this day will not be as exciting as we had all hoped.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2012, 08:36 PM
McGivern, Taiwo and McCourt............there, ma chips are on the table.

Vault Boy
31-08-2012, 08:37 PM

I'd be chuffed with that :aok:

jamiehibee

I will take that! Fingers crossed

Dinkydoo

So are mines, but that's because I've spilt them : (

R'Albin
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/8/1344440966697/Secret-Escapes-008.jpg

:love ya!:

stokesmessiah

Will give you the first two but i think McCourt is not going to happen.

Aldo
31-08-2012, 08:38 PM

Would do me matey... I just have a feeling we're Gonnae sign more than 3 (obviously depends on who else goes)

HibeeN
31-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm so late to this party - been working all day! But my pizza is in the oven, just need to decide whether to skim 30-odd pages or jump right in! :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
31-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Now starting to think this day will not be as exciting as we had all hoped.

Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

One Day Soon
A short brain teaser to fill in the gap. Mrs One Day Soon went to the kitchen for more drink. She brought me back the beer I asked for but not a cold one. She handed me an opened warm bottle. Do you:

Thank her and drink it.
Subtly go into the kitchen and swap for a cold one (involves removing ass from couch).
Gently suggest she got it wrong and there's only one way she can make it right, which doesn't involve beer in anyway.
Get up and walk out the house forever thus both avoiding any unpleasantness and ensuring it doesn't happen again, whilst having the benefit of opening the door to Megan Fox should she wish to go that way.

DAVE1875
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/8/1344440966697/Secret-Escapes-008.jpg

Prefer the image of her by the pool, those legs could take a marathon to run down

Pedantic_Hibee

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/rage.png

jonty
Beside the beer and fags?

stokesmessiah
31-08-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm so late to this party - been working all day! But my pizza is in the oven, just need to decide whether to skim 30-odd pages or jump right in! :greengrin

Unless you have an unhealthy obsession with various crisp sandwich combinations and spraffing your load over various SSN women you should probably just get wired straight in.

nonshinyfinish

Read it, it's great.

green glory

Cue a return to 'tug talk'.

Hibbyradge
31-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Can I join in even though I'm drinking wine?

Mikey
31-08-2012, 08:41 PM
A short brain teaser to fill in the gap. Mrs One Day Soon went to the kitchen for more drink. She brought me back the beer I asked for but not a cold one. She handed me an opened warm bottle. Do you:

Thank her and drink it.
Subtly go into the kitchen and swap for a cold one (involves removing ass from couch).
Gently suggest she got it wrong and there's only one way she can make it right, which doesn't involve beer in anyway.
Get up and walk out the house forever thus both avoiding any unpleasantness and ensuring it doesn't happen again, whilst having the benefit of opening the door to Megan Fox should she wish to go that way.

Sounds like a case of poor training there.